Jump to topic:

Santa God?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 8:46:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I notice that some around here seem offended by my belief that Truth, Honesty and Reality are far better then the realm of believing whatever you want even if it is as real as Santa and other such beliefs.

I personally don't view it as WISE programing small children with Santa, the tooth fairy, Easter bunny and other such fictions that are presented to small children as truth, honesty and reality.

No wonder children that have been programed with this mind set just replace their beliefs with other fictions until the PEER pressure evens out to a nice LUKE WARM.

Then what we have left is the arguing over who's super hero can beat up the others.

I do understand PERFECTLY why this is the way that it is.

nothing new under the sun....

There are the MANY and there are the FEW ,

but then we also have the many few of the many as a popular concept.

A bit like the governments concept of figuring out the cost of living increase.

Just fudge the maths, cook the books, praise jesus and PA$$ the collection plate.

So those that have thin skins, faltering faith, doubts and are easily offended when some one plays I got your nose and you believe for a moment that they just might have your nose....

Take a deep breath and count to 10 and then put a bit of thought into the concept of leaving the childish ways of make believe and pretend reality behind you.

Sure it can seem lonely when you have FEW PEERS.

But then the Truth has always had FEW PEERS as the MANY prefer their deceptions and lies called good.

If you want to believe in invisible Gods and friends,
it's a free world and you are of the popular belief concept.

Easy to see why the Jesus character in scriptures was so hated and despised.

He was not a follower of the Santa God doctrine theory.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 11:27:20 AM
At 1/17/2015 8:46:35 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I notice that some around here seem offended by my belief that Truth, Honesty and Reality are far better then the realm of believing whatever you want even if it is as real as Santa and other such beliefs.

I personally don't view it as WISE programing small children with Santa, the tooth fairy, Easter bunny and other such fictions that are presented to small children as truth, honesty and reality.

No wonder children that have been programed with this mind set just replace their beliefs with other fictions until the PEER pressure evens out to a nice LUKE WARM.

Then what we have left is the arguing over who's super hero can beat up the others.

Just fudge the maths, cook the books, praise jesus and PA$$ the collection plate.

So those that have thin skins, faltering faith, doubts and are easily offended when some one plays I got your nose and you believe for a moment that they just might have your nose....

Take a deep breath and count to 10 and then put a bit of thought into the concept of leaving the childish ways of make believe and pretend reality behind you.

But then the Truth has always had FEW PEERS as the MANY prefer their deceptions and lies called good.

Which peer group do you follow?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 11:47:52 AM
At 1/17/2015 11:27:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:

EE: Put simply, the Way, the Truth and the Life.
I personally find that it's a great "group" to be of.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 11:50:22 AM
At 1/17/2015 11:47:52 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 1/17/2015 11:27:20 AM, bornofgod wrote:

EE: Put simply, the Way, the Truth and the Life.
I personally find that it's a great "group" to be of.

The life that you observe has totally confused God's people of who they are in the mind of our invisible Creator.
DebatorPro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 11:51:38 AM
Santa isn't God. He's an employee of the US government. The NSA hires him to spy on the entire planet for them. Thats why he lives in the North Pole, he needs to keep all of his servers cool.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 12:16:21 PM
At 1/17/2015 11:51:38 AM, DebatorPro wrote:
Santa isn't God. He's an employee of the US government. The NSA hires him to spy on the entire planet for them. Thats why he lives in the North Pole, he needs to keep all of his servers cool.

EE:
Santa spends most of his time in Virginia checking his list trying to find out who's naughty or nice.

The north pole is where the toy factory is.
Elfville is where the work force lives.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:21:25 PM
Make a list. Check it twice.
Judge yourself as naughty or nice.
Hope your dreams and wishes come true.