Jump to topic:

Superstition

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 10:20:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why do most choose to believe in superstition in it's MANY MANY forms?

Because it gives lazy confused people a place to try and place the blame and responsibility for their thoughts and actions that don't turn out as well as planned.

I realized at a very early age that things such as santa, the tooth fairy, the Easter bunny and such were just "make believe" for those that were entertained by it.

I didn't find such concepts fun and entertaining as there was very little to LEARN from them.

I find this world and it's people very entertaining when it is viewed from much the same perspective as the invisible God of scriptures would view it.

The God of scriptures is simply LIFE it's self.

I AM alive and I AM not confused or plagued with doubt as that would require a faith in superstition and invisible friends to give me ideas to feed the imagination with.

The dog must of done it said the girl to her blind date.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 11:34:32 AM
At 1/17/2015 10:20:59 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Because it gives lazy confused people a place to try and place the blame and responsibility for their thoughts and actions that don't turn out as well as planned.

I realized at a very early age that things such as santa, the tooth fairy, the Easter bunny and such were just "make believe" for those that were entertained by it.

I didn't find such concepts fun and entertaining as there was very little to LEARN from them.

I find this world and it's people very entertaining when it is viewed from much the same perspective as the invisible God of scriptures would view it.

I AM alive and I AM not confused or plagued with doubt as that would require a faith in superstition and invisible friends to give me ideas to feed the imagination with.

You and Skyangel should get together as one.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 11:57:15 AM
At 1/17/2015 11:34:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:

EE: I have known Skyangel for about 12 years. We visit a little now and then.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 12:02:21 PM
At 1/17/2015 11:57:15 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I could see that. I have known her since I started testifying to God's knowledge six years ago. She doesn't agree with most of His knowledge. Do you?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 12:35:41 PM
At 1/17/2015 12:02:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I could see that. I have known her since I started testifying to God's knowledge six years ago. She doesn't agree with most of His knowledge. Do you?

EE:
I agree with the Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies that blind and bind the hearts and minds of the many that choose with their own free will choice to ?live? in a place of gnashing teeth, torment, suffering, confusion, doubt and such fruits of fantasy and fiction gone wrong.

Does that answer your question?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:46:46 PM
At 1/17/2015 12:35:41 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE:
I agree with the Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies that blind and bind the hearts and minds of the many that choose with their own free will choice to ?live? in a place of gnashing teeth, torment, suffering, confusion, doubt and such fruits of fantasy and fiction gone wrong.

There's no such thing as free will so your answer is not accepted as the Truth.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:26:21 AM
At 1/18/2015 9:46:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:

EE:

EE:
Maybe you have convinced yourself that you have no free will as you want to believe that you are not responsible for your thoughts and actions.

Sounds NORMAL in such a world as this....
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:29:16 AM
At 1/19/2015 6:26:21 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE:

EE:
Maybe you have convinced yourself that you have no free will as you want to believe that you are not responsible for your thoughts and actions.

You and Skyangel are on the same page. It's best if you keep listening to her lies because I'm not here to argue with liars. I'm here to share God's knowledge with chosen believers who listen to Him.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:42:19 AM

You're an INTJ personality type aren't you?
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:06:13 AM
At 1/19/2015 8:42:19 AM, carriead20 wrote:

EE:The "TYPE" that I AM can not be assigned a convenient BOX for which to try and contain it in.

I require no such boxes so there is NOT a proper BOX for me on the popular list.

I have no religion
I have no interest in political argument.
I have no interest in sports and other such hobbies.
I have no interest in scientific THEORIES beyond curiosity.
I have no invisible Gods/gods/goddesses or friends.
I have no invisible luck for good lick charms and such.

What I have is INVISIBLE to you as if IT wasn't,
You would not require a belief in or need for invisible things.

WHY do small children believe in and like their invisible friends and things?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:14:32 AM
At 1/19/2015 8:29:16 AM, bornofgod wrote:

EE:

EE:

You and Skyangel are on the same page. It's best if you keep listening to her lies because I'm not here to argue with liars. I'm here to share God's knowledge with chosen believers who listen to Him.

EE:
I hear you Saint Brad. The tin can on my end of the string has been emptied, washed and dried. Problem is that the message I receive is a bit muffled and distorted.

I believe you may have a mouse nest in your tin can that is causing the problem?
Might make my transmission to you seem a bit squeaky and muffled?

Clean out your tin can and try again?
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:25:01 AM
At 1/19/2015 9:06:13 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE:The "TYPE" that I AM can not be assigned a convenient BOX for which to try and contain it in.
It more goes off of your "social" life, your thinking, how you feel stuff like that.
I require no such boxes so there is NOT a proper BOX for me on the popular list.

I have no religion Same here
I have no interest in political argument. Same here although most would classify that as an anarchist.
I have no interest in sports and other such hobbies. I used to but not anymore
I have no interest in scientific THEORIES beyond curiosity. Same here
I have no invisible Gods/gods/goddesses or friends. Same here again
I have no invisible luck for good lick charms and such. Again same here

They do because it comforts them.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:51:00 AM
At 1/19/2015 9:25:01 AM, carriead20 wrote:

It more goes off of your "social" life, your thinking, how you feel stuff like that.

I have no interest in political argument. Same here although most would classify that as an anarchist.

I understand what you are asking and saying.

There is not a convenient BOX available for the medical. scientific or religious communities to place me within.

They have tried for over 50 years and about the best they can come up with other then trying to ignore that I exist is to call me a human anomaly.

It is easy to place people in a box when they choose to be placed in a box.

But, what happens when you have a individual that is to put it simply,
ANTI fantasy and fiction?
A person that finds the realm of make believe and pretend a trap and unwise?

A person that is more entertained by what can be seen, touched and experienced within Reality, Truth, Honesty and common sense?

I never viewed myself as a "child" even when younger as I viewed most other children as lazy day dreamers that were more talk then action.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:55:51 AM
At 1/19/2015 9:51:00 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:25:01 AM, carriead20 wrote:

I understand what you are asking and saying.

There is not a convenient BOX available for the medical. scientific or religious communities to place me within.

They have tried for over 50 years and about the best they can come up with other then trying to ignore that I exist is to call me a human anomaly.

It is easy to place people in a box when they choose to be placed in a box.
Aye that's true enough
But, what happens when you have a individual that is to put it simply,
ANTI fantasy and fiction?
A person that finds the realm of make believe and pretend a trap and unwise?
You get chaos because people do not understand that everyone is different. So instead of realizing this they start to study and try to make said individual conform
A person that is more entertained by what can be seen, touched and experienced within Reality, Truth, Honesty and common sense?
An individual who is a logical thinker that does not want to lose their life by getting caught up in fantasies
I never viewed myself as a "child" even when younger as I viewed most other children as lazy day dreamers that were more talk then action.
I'm sad to say that's how most people are these days.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:13:21 AM
At 1/19/2015 9:14:32 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 1/19/2015 8:29:16 AM, bornofgod wrote:

EE:

EE:

EE:
I hear you Saint Brad. The tin can on my end of the string has been emptied, washed and dried. Problem is that the message I receive is a bit muffled and distorted.

I believe you may have a mouse nest in your tin can that is causing the problem?
Might make my transmission to you seem a bit squeaky and muffled?

Clean out your tin can and try again?

You're listening from a tin can but our invisible Creator doesn't need a tin can to speak into my mind. I learned everything He wanted me to know directly within His mind where we all exist. What you see in this world has deceived all God's people from the Truth.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:34:53 AM
"You're listening from a tin can but our invisible Creator doesn't need a tin can to speak into my mind. I learned everything He wanted me to know directly within His mind where we all exist. What you see in this world has deceived all God's people from the Truth."

EE:
I understand perfectly.
A invisible Creator doesn't HAVE a can as invisible creates invisible.

So we can view it as a invisible can
or just leave the invisible can out of it.

So you have a invisible Creator sending invisible thoughts and ideas into your invisible mind?

The question I would like answered. What's in the mind in your human head or are you invisible also?

Now you must take into account that I don't do fantasy and fiction very well. But I will make allowances in your case.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:38:48 AM
At 1/19/2015 10:34:53 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
"You're listening from a tin can but our invisible Creator doesn't need a tin can to speak into my mind. I learned everything He wanted me to know directly within His mind where we all exist. What you see in this world has deceived all God's people from the Truth."

EE:
I understand perfectly.

So you have a invisible Creator sending invisible thoughts and ideas into your invisible mind?

The question I would like answered. What's in the mind in your human head or are you invisible also?

Now you must take into account that I don't do fantasy and fiction very well. But I will make allowances in your case.

I have always been invisible and will remain invisible forever. It's you who believes you were created in the womb of your visible mother.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:53:26 AM
At 1/19/2015 10:38:48 AM, bornofgod wrote:

EE:
I understand perfectly.

I have always been invisible and will remain invisible forever. It's you who believes you were created in the womb of your visible mother.

EE: That is what is so interesting about this world and it's people. We can believe or make believe all we choose as long as infinity is wide.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:01:19 AM
Just had this thought.

If you, your Creator, thoughts, mind and such are INVISIBLE.

Then the "task force" that is out to silence you,
Are invisible bad guys with invisible guns that fire invisible bullets?

If you believe that you are of a great value.

Just put on the invisible bullet proof armor of god.

Can't understand how you missed that.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 12:13:48 PM
At 1/19/2015 10:53:26 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:38:48 AM, bornofgod wrote:

EE:
I understand perfectly.

EE: That is what is so interesting about this world and it's people. We can believe or make believe all we choose as long as infinity is wide.

I don't have to believe in anything now that I know the past, present and future.