Jump to topic:

Synagouge Of Satan On Street Corner Near You

IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 11:17:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
That's Right Christians... The synagogue of Satan is located in the churches"in a church near you! Say you believe the bible ?

Lets see if you really do...

A TRUTH NO LONGER TOLD IN SUNDAY SCHOOL OR CHURCH

John tells us that Satan has a "synagogue." Synagogue means "a gathering together, an assembly, a congregation." This should not sound strange to our ears, seeing that we have already learned from Paul"s writings:

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed as into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the minister of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their work."

And so Satan has "false apostles," and "ministers of righteousness." Where then would we expect these false apostles and ministers of righteousness that belong to Satan, to reside? Why in "The synagogue of Satan," of course! And what do Satan"s ministers do that enables them to "deceive the whole world?" Paul again tells us:

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders."

And just where might we find such a "synagogue of Satan, with false apostles, and false ministers of righteousness, witnessing to the world with power, and signs and lying wonders?"

Certainly not in some macabre-looking, haunted-house structure with a giant marquee out front reading: "COME AND WORSHIP WITH SATAN AND HIS DEMONS"!

WHERE IS THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN?

The synagogue of Satan is located in the churches"in The Church near you!

""you have tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and have found them liars" (Rev. 2:2.)

Where did the Ephesians try those false, lying, apostles? In some pagan temple or church down the street, or across town, or in some foreign land? Or maybe in the pagan religion of the Roman occupation? No, in the Church. Jesus Christ says:

"Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write" thou have tried them which say they are apostles [in the church of Ephesus], and are not" (Rev. 2:1a & 2b.)

Where did Jesus know these lying apostles? Why, in the Church, of course. Of what consequence would "lying apostles" of some pagan religion be to the churches of God in Asia?

And where did Jesus say the synagogue of Satan is located? Same place"in the Church:

"And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write" I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews [in the Smyrna church], and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan" And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write" I will make them of the synagogue of Satan [in the Philadelphia church], and are not but do lie"" (Rev. 2:8 & 9; 3:7 & 9.)

All seven of the churches were well aware of many pagan gods and pagan religions. These seven cities in Asia were filled with MANY PAGAN GODS.

The non-believing Ephesians worshipped Diana, who was associated with Artemis. Smyrna had temples to Apollo, Asclepia, Aphrodite, Cybele, Emperor Tiberius, and Zeus, and maybe most important of all, the Temple of Athena. Pergamum worshiped Zeus, Olympus, Athena, Dionysus, Asclepius ("The Saviour",) and also the God-Serpent and the God-Bull. Thyatira worshiped the Emperor, Thyatiran, Tyrimnos, and Pallas Athena. Sardis worshiped the goddess Artemis, and both goddesses Artemis and Cybele were commemorated on their local coinage. Philadelphia worshiped the sun god and serpent gods, although Dionysis was their major god. Laodicea worshiped Zeus Azeus and Men Karou.

Were these the false apostles and lying Jews of the synagogue of Satan. Was it the priests of these pagan gods and religions of the seven cities in Asia that God was warning the churches about?

Since when are the priests of paganism called APOSTLES? Since when are the followers of pagan religions and pagan gods called LYING JEWS? Since when are the temples of Zeus and Athena and Diana called SYNAGOGUES? No, these false apostles and lying Jews of the synagogue of Satan are in the churches of God.

And isn"t it ironic that in the two congregations that religious chart-makers tell us had NO spiritual flaws whatsoever, we find those residing who are specifically called lying Jews? No, Smyrna and Philadelphia, down through the centuries, have exactly the same spiritual flaws and heresies as did all of the other five churches of Asia.

Say it aint so!! Not in my Church of Christ on main street and certainly not in my First Baptist down on Broad Street and curse any man who say the synagogue of Satan is in the spirit filled Penacostal church....What?? Pastor Billy Bob is an Apostle of the Synagogue of Satan?? Or My Holy Bishop ??
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 11:28:12 PM
WHO ARE THE "FALSE CHRISTS?"

Who are they who almost deceive the VERY ELECT and DECEIVE MANY? We read that they are "false Christs" and "false prophets." But WHO are these false Christs and false prophets? How will we know them? What IDENTIFIES them as false prophets, liars, and deceivers? I WILL MAKE THIS SO SCRIPTURALLY PLAIN THAT A TEN YEAR OLD CAN UNDERSTAND IT!

At this time I will give you just two Scriptures where Jesus gives us the IDENTIFYING SIGNS of the these false teachers, and deceivers:
1."MANY will say to me [Jesus] in that day, Lord, Lord [Master, Master], have we not:

A: PROPHESIED [taught, preached] in Thy Name [Jesus]?

B: In Thy Name [Jesus] have CAST OUT DEVILS [demons]?

C: And in Thy Name [Jesus] done MANY WONDERFUL WORKS [miracles]?

And then will I profess [plainly, openly, tell them to their face] I NEVER KNEW YOU: DEPART FROM ME YOU THAT WORK INIQUITY [lawlessness]" (Matt. 7:22-23).

2."For MANY shall come in my name, saying [that], I [Jesus] am Christ, and shall deceive MANY" (Matt. 24:5).

Who are the "MANY" today who, (1) Teach and preach in the name of Jesus Christ? (2) Cast out demons in the name of Jesus Christ? (3) Do MANY (not a few, but many) WONDERFUL WORKS (not evils works, but good and wonderful works), in the name of Jesus Christ? Who? The Russians? The Chinese? The Muslims? The Hindus? The Confucianists? The Buddhists? The Shintoists? The Zoroastrians? The Jews? The QUARTER BILLION Ethnic Religionists? The HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION Athiests? Do ANY of these worldwide religions "teach, preach, cast out demons, and do many wonderful works IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST?" No, they don"t!

Well then, WHO ARE THESE "MANY" who do these things?

Do "MANY" of the TWO BILLION CHRISTIANS in the world today, "teach, preach, cast out demons, and do many wonderful works IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST?" Then I would say that we have identified the "many" that Jesus warned us about. It is not enough to preach, teach, heal, and cast out demons in the name of Jesus Christ. One has to also OBEY the commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus said that it is the "many" who do good words, but are guilty of "iniquity" which means "lawlessness."

Next, who are the "MANY" today who say that, "Jesus IS THE CHRIST, THE MESSIAH?" No, don"t be deceived; it is not those few who occasionally claim that they themselves are "Jesus the Christ." They don"t deceive the "many." Only some fool would ever be deceived into believing that some carnal idiot really IS the Christ. Besides, there are NOT "many" who make such a claim in the first place.

But there certainly are "MANY" who say and teach that JESUS is the REAL CHRIST! And so it is not only those who "teach and preach and cast out demons and do many wonderful works in the name of Jesus" who are DECEIVING THE MANY, but also there is a large group (many) who teach that "Jesus really IS THE CHRIST" and yet Jesus said it would be these that are also DECEIVING THE MANY!

Millions of Christians have heard these Scriptures quoted all their lives. But, God forbid that they would pause a minute or two to consider WHO REALLY ARE THESE PEOPLE THAT JESUS IS TALKING ABOUT THAT REALLY DO THESE MANY WONDERFUL THINGS AND YET " DECEIVE THE MANY!!
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 10:35:04 AM
At 1/17/2015 11:17:19 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
That's Right Christians... The synagogue of Satan is located in the churches"in a church near you! Say you believe the bible ?

John tells us that Satan has a "synagogue." Synagogue means "a gathering together, an assembly, a congregation." This should not sound strange to our ears, seeing that we have already learned from Paul"s writings:

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed as into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the minister of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their work."

And so Satan has "false apostles," and "ministers of righteousness." Where then would we expect these false apostles and ministers of righteousness that belong to Satan, to reside? Why in "The synagogue of Satan," of course! And what do Satan"s ministers do that enables them to "deceive the whole world?" Paul again tells us:

"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders."

And just where might we find such a "synagogue of Satan, with false apostles, and false ministers of righteousness, witnessing to the world with power, and signs and lying wonders?"

Certainly not in some macabre-looking, haunted-house structure with a giant marquee out front reading: "COME AND WORSHIP WITH SATAN AND HIS DEMONS"!

""you have tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and have found them liars" (Rev. 2:2.)

Where did the Ephesians try those false, lying, apostles? In some pagan temple or church down the street, or across town, or in some foreign land? Or maybe in the pagan religion of the Roman occupation? No, in the Church. Jesus Christ says:

"Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write" thou have tried them which say they are apostles [in the church of Ephesus], and are not" (Rev. 2:1a & 2b.)

Where did Jesus know these lying apostles? Why, in the Church, of course. Of what consequence would "lying apostles" of some pagan religion be to the churches of God in Asia?

And where did Jesus say the synagogue of Satan is located? Same place"in the Church:

"And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write" I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews [in the Smyrna church], and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan" And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write" I will make them of the synagogue of Satan [in the Philadelphia church], and are not but do lie"" (Rev. 2:8 & 9; 3:7 & 9.)

All seven of the churches were well aware of many pagan gods and pagan religions. These seven cities in Asia were filled with MANY PAGAN GODS.

The non-believing Ephesians worshipped Diana, who was associated with Artemis. Smyrna had temples to Apollo, Asclepia, Aphrodite, Cybele, Emperor Tiberius, and Zeus, and maybe most important of all, the Temple of Athena. Pergamum worshiped Zeus, Olympus, Athena, Dionysus, Asclepius ("The Saviour",) and also the God-Serpent and the God-Bull. Thyatira worshiped the Emperor, Thyatiran, Tyrimnos, and Pallas Athena. Sardis worshiped the goddess Artemis, and both goddesses Artemis and Cybele were commemorated on their local coinage. Philadelphia worshiped the sun god and serpent gods, although Dionysis was their major god. Laodicea worshiped Zeus Azeus and Men Karou.

Were these the false apostles and lying Jews of the synagogue of Satan. Was it the priests of these pagan gods and religions of the seven cities in Asia that God was warning the churches about?

Since when are the priests of paganism called APOSTLES? Since when are the followers of pagan religions and pagan gods called LYING JEWS? Since when are the temples of Zeus and Athena and Diana called SYNAGOGUES? No, these false apostles and lying Jews of the synagogue of Satan are in the churches of God.

And isn"t it ironic that in the two congregations that religious chart-makers tell us had NO spiritual flaws whatsoever, we find those residing who are specifically called lying Jews? No, Smyrna and Philadelphia, down through the centuries, have exactly the same spiritual flaws and heresies as did all of the other five churches of Asia.

Say it aint so!! Not in my Church of Christ on main street and certainly not in my First Baptist down on Broad Street and curse any man who say the synagogue of Satan is in the spirit filled Penacostal church....What?? Pastor Billy Bob is an Apostle of the Synagogue of Satan?? Or My Holy Bishop ??

And you expect me to actually take the claim of Israel creating ISIS seriously?

Quote: "these false apostles and lying Jews of the synagogue of Satan are in the churches of God."

Pretty much shows your heavy bias on the topic.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 7:58:34 PM
At 1/18/2015 10:35:04 AM, Emilrose wrote:

And you expect me to actually take the claim of Israel creating ISIS seriously?

Quote: "these false apostles and lying Jews of the synagogue of Satan are in the churches of God."

Pretty much shows your heavy bias on the topic.

The "Jew" mentioned is not talking about the Jew race, but is a refference to those who claim to be "Christian" jew and gentile alike and are not christians, but are of the synaguoge of satan.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 10:25:29 PM

Christians don't even know what Satan means.
A_Nebiah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:08:53 AM

I want to point out something very interesting that you stated, and I will also tell the truth according to scripture. You said,"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed as into an angel of light."

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. - Today, these false prophets are the so called "Christian" pastors, along with every other pastor/preacher, etc... from different religions.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed as into an angel of light. - If anyone in here reads the Bible, they should know the description of the Messiah (HE looks just like our Creator). Revelation 1:14-15 - His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. Only blacks have hair like wool, and they get white hair like wool as they age and are also dark skinned. So the "Jesus" that "Christians" bow down to, is actually Satan himself. The whites (Edomites) erased the real image of our Messiah and deceived many. So now the Esau (white man) is being worshiped by "Christians" and they don't even know that they are worshiping the devil himself. Esau also earsed the identity of the blacks, which are the real Jews according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68

Now as racist as this is going to sound, it is the truth. The Alahym of the Bible, hates Caucasians. Whites are from the seed of Esau, which again, The Most High hates -Romans 9:13 - As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
If there are any fake Jews posting on this forum that do not believe in the Messiah, even though your Torah or what ever you read, prophesies the coming of the Messiah, I leave you with this verse from the Old Covenant. Malachi 1:2-3 - 2 I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob, 3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

John tells us that Satan has a "synagogue." Synagogue means "a gathering together, an assembly, a congregation." The fake Jews in Israel today are from the seed of Esau; Esau is the devil according to the Bible. Therefore, the synagogue of Satan are the fake Jews in Israel coming together to worship "God," i.e. Satan's counterfeit Israel. Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. These fake Jews don't want to admit that we are the real Jews.

Any white people
A_Nebiah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:15:46 AM
Sorry, let me repost this.

I want to point out something very interesting that you stated, and I will also tell the truth according to scripture. You said,"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed as into an angel of light."

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. - Today, these false prophets are the so called "Christian" pastors, along with every other pastor/preacher, etc... from different religions.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed as into an angel of light. - If anyone in here reads the Bible, they should know the description of the Messiah (HE looks just like our Creator). Revelation 1:14-15 - His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. Only blacks have hair like wool, and they get white hair like wool as they age and are also dark skinned. So the "Jesus" that "Christians" bow down to, is actually Satan himself. The whites (Edomites) erased the real image of our Messiah and deceived many. So now the Esau (white man) is being worshiped by "Christians" and they don't even know that they are worshiping the devil himself. Esau also earsed the identity of the blacks, which are the real Jews according to Biblical Prophecy - Deuteronomy 28:15-68

Now as racist as this is going to sound, it is the truth. The Alahym of the Bible, hates Caucasians. Whites are from the seed of Esau, which again, The Most High hates -Romans 9:13 - As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
If there are any fake Jews posting on this forum that do not believe in the Messiah, even though your Torah or what ever you read, prophesies the coming of the Messiah, I leave you with this verse from the Old Covenant. Malachi 1:2-3 - 2 I have loved you, saith the Lord. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the Lord: yet I loved Jacob, 3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

John tells us that Satan has a "synagogue." Synagogue means "a gathering together, an assembly, a congregation." The fake Jews in Israel today are from the seed of Esau; Esau is the devil according to the Bible. Therefore, the synagogue of Satan are the fake Jews in Israel coming together to worship "God," i.e. Satan's counterfeit Israel. Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. These fake Jews don't want to admit that we are the real Jews.

Any whites in here, sorry, but this is coming from the Bible, not me.