Jump to topic:

People can be amusing in a sad sort of Way

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 11:04:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As I read over what others write and notice that it's mostly programed confusion.

People chasing their TALES around in circles not going anywhere but within their delusional realities.

I say this as I see very FEW conclusions or real solutions as that is NOT the goal of most.

Many will state that they are seeking the truth or clearer understanding and such.
When the FACTS, PROOF and evidence is right there to SEE, IF a person CHOOSES to SEE and understand.

Most prefer their many versions of make believe and pretend realities that seem to offer ESCAPE from what bothers them

Sad part is that most peoples BIGGEST problem is
THEMSELVES.

That is why the religions, be they made up of invisible gods, commercial idols or worshipers of scientific theories and such are so popular with the masses..

If you are bald and want hair on your head,
just follow and believe in the god of thick natural hair that will get you the chicks....

Maybe the god of BIG boobs?
God of skinny?

anyone SEE why I find it all so amusing in a sad sort of way?

Free your mind of the superstitions that confuse and enslave you and your clay pot will follow.

or, just sit there in your clay pot and pray for rain and sunshine while your mind runs around in circles creating the illusion of going somewhere, sometime, somehow.....
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 11:16:21 AM
I have posted on a number of forums which discuss religion over the years. This forum must take the prize for having the so many theists who seem to be living in a world of their own totally divorced from reality!
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 11:32:29 AM
At 1/18/2015 11:16:21 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I have posted on a number of forums which discuss religion over the years. This forum must take the prize for having the so many theists who seem to be living in a world of their own totally divorced from reality!

EE:
Answer me this if you wish.

If the scale starts at 1% going up to 100%

How superstitious are you, over all?

Good luck and such concepts are mostly superstition based.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...