Jump to topic:

What Good is Hating God?

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 3:34:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Psalm 2

God loves you so much He gave His only Son to be the payment for your sins so you can be forgiven and have eternal life.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 3:55:27 PM
Why do you hate unicorns so much? What good can come from hating them? Unicorns love you and you hate them. You are a hater and you hate unicorns,

Unicorns love you.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
XVIII18
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 4:18:55 PM
At 1/18/2015 3:34:36 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Psalm 2

God loves you so much He gave His only Son to be the payment for your sins so you can be forgiven and have eternal life.

To my knowledge, only satanists preach hatred against God.
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 4:48:39 PM

Psalm 2

I would respectfully, ask this: Where does the bible say so you "Can Be" forgiven ?

I read that we (believers & non believers) are (not can be) forgiving by means of the final sacrifice, of Gods Son Christ Jesus, for the sins of the world.

which also confirms this from 1Timothy 4:10 "For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially (Not exclusively , but "specially") of those that believe.

Maybe I am missing it and the bible says "Can Be" However, as of yet, I have been unable to locate it.
kawoodson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 6:59:30 PM
Are you saying that just because someone doesn't believe in God that they hate him? or are angry with him?
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 7:12:01 PM

Psalm 2

I don't think hate is the right word, the correct word is indifferent.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 8:46:31 PM
At 1/18/2015 7:12:01 PM, Accipiter wrote:

Psalm 2

I think hate is the right word. If you were indifferent, why would you be posting against the Word of God? You are one of the haters, be honest......God wants you to be honest
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 8:47:23 PM
At 1/18/2015 3:55:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
Why do you hate unicorns so much? What good can come from hating them? Unicorns love you and you hate them. You are a hater and you hate unicorns,

Unicorns love you.

Thank you for your input
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 8:55:35 PM
At 1/18/2015 6:59:30 PM, kawoodson wrote:
Are you saying that just because someone doesn't believe in God that they hate him? or are angry with him?

Are you unable to answer that for yourself? If you really think about it.....it might be difficult, it might take some work.....but if you really try I'm sure you can figure out the correct answer to your questions all by yourself. You could much easier settle on the wrong answer and stop thinking about it.....and every time somebody challenges you to think about it, you can say "I already thought about that and I don't want to think about it any more. I thought about it enough."

I think from now on I will pretend like you are not there, and if anybody asks me if you are there, I will tell them that you most certainly are not there. If they ask me your name, I'll say there is no possible way for me to know your name because you are not there. Say goodbye to God if you want to. Say anything to me you like, as far as I am concerned there is no possible way for me to know you are there and I have decided you are not there and my deciison is all the proof I need of your non-existence, Good Riddance.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:10:59 PM
At 1/18/2015 8:55:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Are you unable to answer that for yourself? If you really think about it.....it might be difficult, it might take some work.....but if you really try I'm sure you can figure out the correct answer to your questions all by yourself. You could much easier settle on the wrong answer and stop thinking about it.....and every time somebody challenges you to think about it, you can say "I already thought about that and I don't want to think about it any more. I thought about it enough."

I think from now on I will pretend like you are not there, and if anybody asks me if you are there, I will tell them that you most certainly are not there. If they ask me your name, I'll say there is no possible way for me to know your name because you are not there. Say goodbye to God if you want to. Say anything to me you like, as far as I am concerned there is no possible way for me to know you are there and I have decided you are not there and my deciison is all the proof I need of your non-existence, Good Riddance.

C'mon, LMGIG. This reply is just a touch dishonest in its analogy. Pretending means you for a fact know the difference between existence and nonexistence of this person. I could spin a GREAT yarn about 'Tim from Idaho', and at the end of such a story, the best the audience can honestly say is that they know about this guy named Tim from Idaho, and maybe some of his exploits, which might have vague connections to other things in Idaho. That doesn't mean the audience should jump in whole hog on the recognition of Tim from Idaho, especially when Tim from Idaho 's exploits start to push the bounds of reason. That is how a MYTHOS is spread, not a history.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:16:38 PM
We'll note that you HATE...
- Fairies
- Leprechauns
- Santa Claus
- Mermaids
- Gremlins
- Bigfoot
- Chupacabra

And you BELIEVE in...
- Witches
- Giants
- Zombies
- Sea monsters
- Talking snakes
- Wizards
- Satan
- God
- Unicorns

I don't hate the things you believe in. I simply don't believe they exist, because there is no evidence that they do.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:25:50 PM
At 1/18/2015 9:10:59 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 1/18/2015 8:55:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

C'mon, LMGIG. This reply is just a touch dishonest in its analogy. Pretending means you for a fact know the difference between existence and nonexistence of this person. I could spin a GREAT yarn about 'Tim from Idaho', and at the end of such a story, the best the audience can honestly say is that they know about this guy named Tim from Idaho, and maybe some of his exploits, which might have vague connections to other things in Idaho. That doesn't mean the audience should jump in whole hog on the recognition of Tim from Idaho, especially when Tim from Idaho 's exploits start to push the bounds of reason. That is how a MYTHOS is spread, not a history.

\ Hello my great friend of reasoning civily.

How do I know it was not some bum off the steet pretending to be that person? I know somebody was typing, I saw the evidence of that. I do not believe it was a real person, in fact I do not believe the guy is there at all. You can't know he is there. I said good riddance to him forever and now he is gone forever and I will never answer to him or explain myself to him. He is not there. He is there no more than the flying spaghetting unicorn santaclause is there. If tthe guy really is there, why doesn't he prove it to me? He is not there and if you believe he is there, you are simply gullible and weak minded. I am not pretending. I said good riddance to that guy, who I don't even believe as a guy to strart with, certainly not who he said he is even if he is a guy, and therfore he is not there. He does not exist. You can say he does, but that proves nothing. I have no evidence. A few words somebody typed in the past is not proof that there is a real person behind those words. I will never believe he is really there.

I do not hate the guy, I simply and saying he is not there, there is no evidence therefore I if he tries to tell me he is there, I know he is tnot there and I won't even pretend to think maybe he is there. He is not there. Case closed.

Tim form Idaho is not there, and neither is that Santa Clause guy there. As far as I know, it was Santa Clause trying to tell me God is not there, and whoever or whatever caused those words to by typed on my screen, I am certain it is not who you or the typer said they were so therefore I know the guy flat out is not there and he is gone forever and that's that for that. He can't talk to me and I can't talk to him because he is not there. I don't hate him, he simply is not there. He's gone, he never was there. I never knew him, never will know him, and do not know him therefore he is not there. Case closed. I don't hate somebody who is not there. From now on, i will refer to him as the santaspaghetti clown monster
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:27:21 PM
At 1/18/2015 6:17:44 PM, Double_R wrote:
What good is hating the non-existence of God?

You do not exist , you never did exist, and you are not there. I don't hate somebody who is not there. I don't even have to say good riddance to you because you never were there.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:29:29 PM
At 1/18/2015 9:16:38 PM, Beastt wrote:
- Fairies
- Leprechauns
- Santa Claus
- Mermaids
- Gremlins
- Bigfoot
- Chupacabra

And you BELIEVE in...
- Witches
- Giants
- Zombies
- Sea monsters
- Talking snakes
- Wizards
- Satan
- God
- Unicorns

I don't hate the things you believe in. I simply don't believe they exist, because there is no evidence that they do.

You do not exist , you never did exist, and you are not there. I don't hate somebody who is not there. I don't even have to say good riddance to you because you never were there. You cant bother me because you are not there. HHAHAHAH,
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:32:04 PM
At 1/18/2015 9:27:21 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

You do not exist , you never did exist, and you are not there. I don't hate somebody who is not there. I don't even have to say good riddance to you because you never were there.

Taking your denialism of reality to the next level huh?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:39:00 PM
At 1/18/2015 4:18:55 PM, XVIII18 wrote:

Psalm 2

You don't have to be a Satanist to act and think like a devil. Acting and thinking like a devil comes natural. You are pretty good at it, aren't you?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:40:38 PM
At 1/18/2015 9:32:04 PM, Bennett91 wrote:

Taking your denialism of reality to the next level huh?

You do not exist. I would say good riddance to you if you existed, but you do not exist so I don't have to say goodbye. I never hated you because you were never there, you are not there so I cannot possibly hate you.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:45:19 PM
I don't believe you are there. I never hated you because you never were there. You are not there, therfore I cannot possibly hate you. I dont have to say good riddance to you because you never were there, but I certainly would say good riddance to you if I thought you might be there, but you are not, never were, and never will be there so It is not possible for me to hate you. You simply do not, never did, and never will exist. It's wonderful that I do not have to say goodbye to you and I can enjoy my life as long as I exist outside of the fire of Hell.....HHAHAHAHHHAHAAH

PS (you know you have the right to exist outside of the frie of Hell....but wait, I take that back, you do not exist already so it is not possible for you to know anything.

wow, I finally proved that atheists do not exist.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:51:27 PM
At 1/18/2015 9:29:29 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:16:38 PM, Beastt wrote:
- Fairies
- Leprechauns
- Santa Claus
- Mermaids
- Gremlins
- Bigfoot
- Chupacabra

And you BELIEVE in...
- Witches
- Giants
- Zombies
- Sea monsters
- Talking snakes
- Wizards
- Satan
- God
- Unicorns

You do not exist , you never did exist, and you are not there. I don't hate somebody who is not there. I don't even have to say good riddance to you because you never were there. You cant bother me because you are not there. HHAHAHAH,

You're kind of missing the fact that there is ample objective evidence that I exist. I'm not here to bother you. I'm here to try to reason with you. Somewhere - in the deeply hidden recesses of your mind - you still have the capacity to reason. Your theist training is to disregard reason.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:53:41 PM

Psalm 2

Christian antichrists hate God with a passion but they love their false deity named Jesus.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:58:33 PM
I'm talking to nobody because nobody is there. I am certain you do not exist so I there is no need for me to say good riddance to you. HHAHAHAHAH bbwwhahaha BWAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

hahahhahah
HAHAHAHAA
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 10:03:29 PM

Who is "you"?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 10:04:34 PM
I'm telling everybody now, people who say there is no God do not exist. I know they are not there. They never had anything of value for me because they never were there to begin with, and never will be there. I don't have to say good riddance to the atheists because they never were there, never will be there, and are not there now. They cannot possibly be angry with me because they are not there. They cannot possibly try to reason with me to convince me they are there because I know they are not there. They are not gone, they simply never were there. Why is this so hard to understand? There are no atheists.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 10:05:22 PM
At 1/18/2015 9:58:33 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
I'm talking to nobody because nobody is there. I am certain you do not exist so I there is no need for me to say good riddance to you. HHAHAHAHAH bbwwhahaha BWAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

hahahhahah
HAHAHAHAA

As I said; somewhere in the distant recesses of your diseased mind, you still have the capacity to reason. The only way you can cling to the insanity of your theism is to discount all attempts to engage in reasonable intellectual discourse.

You're going to end up like BoG. In some ways, you're already worse than he is.
XVIII18
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 10:43:46 PM
At 1/18/2015 9:39:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Psalm 2

You don't have to be a Satanist to act and think like a devil. Acting and thinking like a devil comes natural. You are pretty good at it, aren't you?

Just as good as you are.
Accipiter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 1:48:32 AM
At 1/18/2015 8:46:31 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/18/2015 7:12:01 PM, Accipiter wrote:

Psalm 2

I think hate is the right word. If you were indifferent, why would you be posting against the Word of God? You are one of the haters, be honest......God wants you to be honest

I do not hate God, nobody hates God, I hate whiny little crybaby's like you who make victims of themselves to use as a strategic manipulative device. Poor little Christians with everyone picking on you. You people are pathetic.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 2:46:49 AM

Psalm 2

As I have said before the deity, with the deviant personality problem doesn't know the meaning of love. Nor do people who claim it is good and loving, imo!
Classified
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:36:54 AM
At 1/18/2015 3:55:27 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Unicorns love you.

There is no proof from me that I hate unicorns but there is proof from you that hate God. It says so through all your mocking and jeering.
Classified
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:38:13 AM

Psalm 2

Duh!!!

But they sometimes try to conceal the hatred. That's one thing!