Jump to topic:

Why do Zionists hate peace?

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 4:05:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Zionism is a man-made ideology and is the racist colonial agenda first proposed by ancient Hebrews wanting to take control of all of Canaan after Canaan fell to Egyptian armies. Myths were created to give the impression ancient Hebrews "won" Canaan through military victories when nothing could be farther from the truth. But this Zionist mythology was set in stone in Hebrew/Jewish minds and then Pauline Christians following the Hebrew myths as gullible or social power seeking Gentile Christians, too lazy to check their histories of the religion they joined without comprehension.

In any event, Zionists hate peace on earth and want to make a HUGE PROBLEM so that peace cannot happen--the Zionist demand for reestablishing the phony "Israel" nation in place of "Palestine" this time, if not the same old Canaan land. And worse, this time the Zionist themselves aren't really Jews at all but European Jewish converts using ancient Jewish myths to pull the wool over the world's eyes and steal Palestine away from Palestinians. And of course this exercise in political chicanery cause immense social violence destroying peace. In fact the Zionist enterprise can be truthfully said to be the root cause of most of the world's violence since the Communist empire fell in 1990 with the fall of the Soviet Union.

Zionists Zews and their Evangelical Christian supporters are not interested in peace and continue to promote social war by inflicting the Zionist agenda upon Palestinians and the world. Why won't they stop behaving this way that causes war and promotes liars and lies in place of spiritual truth? Because they refuse the Jewish wisdom of Jesus and are still idolators of Moses and Mosaic Law. Even the Evangelicals are as guilty as the Zionists Jews in ignoring Jesus' teachings and promoting social war.
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 7:16:47 PM
At 1/18/2015 4:05:01 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Zionism is a man-made ideology and is the racist colonial agenda first proposed by ancient Hebrews wanting to take control of all of Canaan after Canaan fell to Egyptian armies. Myths were created to give the impression ancient Hebrews "won" Canaan through military victories when nothing could be farther from the truth. But this Zionist mythology was set in stone in Hebrew/Jewish minds and then Pauline Christians following the Hebrew myths as gullible or social power seeking Gentile Christians, too lazy to check their histories of the religion they joined without comprehension.

In any event, Zionists hate peace on earth and want to make a HUGE PROBLEM so that peace cannot happen--the Zionist demand for reestablishing the phony "Israel" nation in place of "Palestine" this time, if not the same old Canaan land. And worse, this time the Zionist themselves aren't really Jews at all but European Jewish converts using ancient Jewish myths to pull the wool over the world's eyes and steal Palestine away from Palestinians. And of course this exercise in political chicanery cause immense social violence destroying peace. In fact the Zionist enterprise can be truthfully said to be the root cause of most of the world's violence since the Communist empire fell in 1990 with the fall of the Soviet Union.

Zionists Zews and their Evangelical Christian supporters are not interested in peace and continue to promote social war by inflicting the Zionist agenda upon Palestinians and the world. Why won't they stop behaving this way that causes war and promotes liars and lies in place of spiritual truth? Because they refuse the Jewish wisdom of Jesus and are still idolators of Moses and Mosaic Law. Even the Evangelicals are as guilty as the Zionists Jews in ignoring Jesus' teachings and promoting social war.

They and the Evangelicals, hate the real Jesus of the Bible, they claim to love, but are Liars Hypocrites and Snakes.... http://www.debate.org...
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 7:32:37 PM
You people are full of hate and Bs> or is it Bs and full of Hate, but the kicker is the state of Israel will out last America, Iran, Russia and everyone Else . Why because the bible tells me so! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 7:34:57 PM
And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God.
Enjoy.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 7:39:04 PM
You want More . I will give you and your devils thoughts the best> Enjoy>

The Valley of Dry Bones

37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, "Son of man, can these bones live?"

I said, "Sovereign Lord, you alone know."

4 Then he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, "Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.""

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

9 Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, "This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live."" 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet"a vast army.

11 Then he said to me: "Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, "Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off." 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: "This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.""
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 7:47:40 PM
At 1/18/2015 7:40:38 PM, Rant wrote:
But some day you will get whats coming >HELL! .Enjoy

This thread is for you and other christians like you http://www.debate.org...
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 7:51:51 PM
At 1/18/2015 7:39:04 PM, Rant wrote:
You want More . I will give you and your devils thoughts the best> Enjoy>

The Valley of Dry Bones

37 The hand of the Lord was on me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley; it was full of bones. 2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry. 3 He asked me, "Son of man, can these bones live?"

I said, "Sovereign Lord, you alone know."

4 Then he said to me, "Prophesy to these bones and say to them, "Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath[a] enter you, and you will come to life. 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.""

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them.

9 Then he said to me, "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to it, "This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live."" 10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet"a vast army.

11 Then he said to me: "Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel. They say, "Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off." 12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: "This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. 14 I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.""

The dry bones is not the jews returning to the geographical dirt of Israel. Only the carnal mind of a scribe would make that claim.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 7:54:03 PM
Its very interesting that you people have no understanding of the bible or bible prophecy but you mouth OFF> So what was the valley of dry bones. you people have no Idea AT ALL! Enjoy >your stupidity on this forum!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 8:00:24 PM
1) Amos 9:11-15, but especially verse 14, "In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: That they may possess the remnant of Edom ... Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt." [Israel will be very, very prosperous]

[vs 14] "And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, [literally reads, 'And I will bring back the exiles of my people Israel'] and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them."

[vs 15] "And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God."

This prophecy has been partially fulfilled, as Israel has become prosperous, but you haven't seen anything yet! Once God clears away the Arabs of the House of Esau, Israel shall possess all her former land, and shall be the most prosperous in history. We have detailed these prophecies in NEWS1056 and NEWS1057, and we encourage you to reread them now, to get detail too numerous to go into here

2) .Zephaniah 3:20, "At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD." Notice here that God uses the words, "I gather you".

3) Zechariah 10:1-12, especially 6-8, "And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them ... I will hiss for them [as the keeper does for his bees], and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase [again] as they have increased [before]."
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 8:06:52 PM
Because without the state of Israel there could not be the 70th week >the Tribulation >Jacobs Troubles! Enjoy
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 8:18:35 PM
At 1/18/2015 7:32:37 PM, Rant wrote:
You people are full of hate and Bs> or is it Bs and full of Hate, but the kicker is the state of Israel will out last America, Iran, Russia and everyone Else . Why because the bible tells me so! Enjoy

Its spiritual. Not physically carnal. The word of God is Spiritual. God is Spirit. Not carnal.

The dry bones was the spiritually dead. God will resurrect the valley of dry spiritual dead bones. and is in the process of doing so. You too will one day be planted in a land of spirituality and it never to be taken away from you or I again.