Jump to topic:

Could God punish me for this.....?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 10:14:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I was never chosen to be a Church leader but since they force me to be one so I may become one in the future.

I have no intention of spreading the gospel here in Sikkim or India. My only aim is to spread the Gospel in Europe and Middle East- God really wanted me to preach his Gospel in these 2 places.

Can I use the Church money to spread the Gospel in Europe and Middle East instead of Sikkim ?

After I become the Emperor of this Church- I can silence the members but I am afraid of God punishing me. I want to conquer Europe and Middle East only because God chose me to go there but since these people here want me to be their Leader so I guess I will have to use the Church money to spread the Gospel in Europe and Middle East.

The people from my Church should know about the consequence before they make me their Emperor. They want to force me to become their leader - they should obey me in everything regardless of the consequence.

I want Europe and Middle East not Sikkim.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 10:39:10 PM
At 6/20/2010 10:15:47 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
You'd have better luck in Europe than in The Middle East. Just thought I would point that out...

But would he have a better tan? Hmm. Dilemna.
belle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 10:40:35 PM
At 6/20/2010 10:39:10 PM, Puck wrote:
At 6/20/2010 10:15:47 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
You'd have better luck in Europe than in The Middle East. Just thought I would point that out...

But would he have a better tan? Hmm. Dilemna.

lol you are friggin stubborn :P
evidently i only come to ddo to avoid doing homework...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2010 11:29:30 PM
At 6/20/2010 10:14:01 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
I was never chosen to be a Church leader but since they force me to be one so I may become one in the future.

Actually we are quite bored of your deluded spam.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 3:26:50 AM
Lol, if you come to Europe to spread the gospel, I will make sure you never revisit .
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 6:37:10 AM
At 6/21/2010 6:14:38 AM, Mirza wrote:
You are welcome in Saudi Arabia!

I'm sure they're sharpening their axes in anticipation.
Kinesis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 6:43:32 AM
At 6/21/2010 6:40:58 AM, Mirza wrote:
At 6/21/2010 6:37:10 AM, Kinesis wrote:
I'm sure they're sharpening their axes in anticipation.
Just a few stones!

=P
mattrodstrom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 6:56:31 AM
At 6/20/2010 10:59:18 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
I mean this in all seriousness. What is an Emperor of the Church?

http://scrapetv.com...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com...

http://news.xinhuanet.com...
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 9:41:56 PM
Go to either. We don't care...

If you go to Europe, they'll say, "Dude, you're a couple thousand years late. We know what Christianity/Catholicism is."

If you go to the Middle East they'll say, "Get out." :throws stones and axes:

Just do me one favor... Stay Away from North America. We got enough of you people already. -_-
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2010 9:50:41 PM
At 6/20/2010 10:59:18 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
I mean this in all seriousness. What is an Emperor of the Church?

You shouldn't feed the trolls.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 2:57:15 AM
At 6/20/2010 10:14:01 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:

I have no intention of spreading the gospel here in Sikkim or India. My only aim is to spread the Gospel in Europe and Middle East- God really wanted me to preach his Gospel in these 2 places.

Can I use the Church money to spread the Gospel in Europe and Middle East instead of Sikkim ?

After I become the Emperor of this Church- I can silence the members but I am afraid of God punishing me. I want to conquer Europe and Middle East only because God chose me to go there but since these people here want me to be their Leader so I guess I will have to use the Church money to spread the Gospel in Europe and Middle East.

The people from my Church should know about the consequence before they make me their Emperor. They want to force me to become their leader - they should obey me in everything regardless of the consequence.

I want Europe and Middle East not Sikkim.

" Whoever wants to be the greatest among you must be the servant of all. "

" Whoever wants to be first must be last. "

Sound familiar?
The Cross.. the Cross.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 4:05:25 AM
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2010 10:10:42 AM
At 6/22/2010 4:05:25 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

I'm not leaving you, Mr. Frodo! I made a promise! A promise!
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.