Total Posts:71|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Evolution vs God pt. 2

ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:57:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

God's people cannot interpret the prophecies of the old testament and most of them cannot understand the knowledge of God that us saints testify to. They believe whatever they were taught by men who weren't God's saints. Christians are NOT saints.
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 10:07:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true.

Haha you should've said "Just because it's in a video doesn't mean it's true"
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 10:22:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Sounds like your father has a very strict and literal view on how God does things and what the bible is saying.

Even those such Christians are called fundamentalist.. their views are a rather recent collection stemming from the 1500's onward.

I would encourage you to make amends with your Dad. Try to find the points you agree on. A real discussion may be unlikely till you get older and leave his house.

Mathew 5:9
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 1:27:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 10:22:53 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Sounds like your father has a very strict and literal view on how God does things and what the bible is saying.

Even those such Christians are called fundamentalist.. their views are a rather recent collection stemming from the 1500's onward.

I would encourage you to make amends with your Dad. Try to find the points you agree on. A real discussion may be unlikely till you get older and leave his house.

Mathew 5:9
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

I agree with this advice.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 1:36:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

I remember having conversations with my dad along the same lines.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 1:38:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Oh, BTW, I watched that awful movie to see what it was. It was like a train wreck, I wanted to, but I couldn't look away! :-)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 1:46:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 1:38:32 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Oh, BTW, I watched that awful movie to see what it was. It was like a train wreck, I wanted to, but I couldn't look away! :-)

To spite Ray Comfort and Ken Ham, I'm going to build a theistic evolution themed museum/theme park.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 1:48:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 1:46:12 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/19/2015 1:38:32 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Oh, BTW, I watched that awful movie to see what it was. It was like a train wreck, I wanted to, but I couldn't look away! :-)

To spite Ray Comfort and Ken Ham, I'm going to build a theistic evolution themed museum/theme park.

I'll take my kids to that!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 2:28:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Whenever I want people to understand that everything in the bible can't possibly be taken completely literally, I ask them if they think that there is literally going to be a blood-drinking whore riding a seven-headed dinosaur in the last battle.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:11:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 2:28:27 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Whenever I want people to understand that everything in the bible can't possibly be taken completely literally, I ask them if they think that there is literally going to be a blood-drinking whore riding a seven-headed dinosaur in the last battle.

Let me guess. The answer is yes?
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:22:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 10:22:53 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Sounds like your father has a very strict and literal view on how God does things and what the bible is saying.

Even those such Christians are called fundamentalist.. their views are a rather recent collection stemming from the 1500's onward.

I would encourage you to make amends with your Dad. Try to find the points you agree on. A real discussion may be unlikely till you get older and leave his house.

Mathew 5:9
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."

And so will the haters be worthy of Jesus.

Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn " 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--
36 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
37 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:14:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

You really want to see fireworks? Ask your dad who is more important to him, Jesus or you? Then, watch the sparks fly. :)
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 2:06:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 11:14:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

You really want to see fireworks? Ask your dad who is more important to him, Jesus or you? Then, watch the sparks fly. :)

Been there. Except I told him I loved christ more than him.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 2:46:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 2:06:27 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/19/2015 11:14:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

You really want to see fireworks? Ask your dad who is more important to him, Jesus or you? Then, watch the sparks fly. :)

Been there. Except I told him I loved christ more than him.

Then, I do hope you can make amends and tell him otherwise.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:28:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 2:46:04 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/19/2015 2:06:27 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/19/2015 11:14:58 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

You really want to see fireworks? Ask your dad who is more important to him, Jesus or you? Then, watch the sparks fly. :)

Been there. Except I told him I loved christ more than him.

Then, I do hope you can make amends and tell him otherwise.

We made amends. At least I think. I think he's facing culture shock because he always will talk about times where it's much more simpler in his day and now everything is focused on science and what not. Me and my folks agreed we won't talk about issues we find to differ on, but I can still believe in theistic evolution. My step mom disagreed on some issues like she believes in a mono Christianity. She disagrees with the concept of the trinity and believes Jesus was somebody entirely different than God. But she doesn't claim to know it, but goes by blind faith and is comftorbale with that. She does say my faith is different.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 5:51:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Response: Neither am I a Christian or accept evolution, but at least you Dad was right in not to accept something as true because it is on the internet. For that is the only reason why people believe evolution is true, despite the obvious fact that is utterly false and by far the most absurd belief imaginable. Case in point, watch every atheist here reading this respond by saying evolution is true by providing a link saying it is true. That is there evidence. It's true because a link says so. Or they say the evidence is peer-reviewed. How do you know? Because another link says so. This is their absurd logic. At the root of all their evidence lies the statement, "it is it's true because it says so". Don't believe me? Then keep asking how they know something is true and when they provide a link, then continue to ask how they know the link is true. The end result will be "because it says so".

The delusion of atheism has always been exposed on this forum regarding evolution.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:09:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Based on what you've said, the more appropriate observation is that your parents are living in a world of the past - a world more dominated by superstitious ignorance.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:11:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 5:51:45 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Response: Neither am I a Christian or accept evolution, but at least you Dad was right in not to accept something as true because it is on the internet. For that is the only reason why people believe evolution is true, despite the obvious fact that is utterly false and by far the most absurd belief imaginable. Case in point, watch every atheist here reading this respond by saying evolution is true by providing a link saying it is true. That is there evidence. It's true because a link says so. Or they say the evidence is peer-reviewed. How do you know? Because another link says so. This is their absurd logic. At the root of all their evidence lies the statement, "it is it's true because it says so". Don't believe me? Then keep asking how they know something is true and when they provide a link, then continue to ask how they know the link is true. The end result will be "because it says so".

The delusion of atheism has always been exposed on this forum regarding evolution.

What do you think existed before the Internet or newspapers? The Quran makes the claim of it's true because you can read it and it says this. So your kinda breaking a double standard there by the Quran.

I didn't just read it. I studied the textbooks in biology classes, looked up experiments online and even conducted experiments of my own (an example was to test out mutations at my work by changing the sauce to an even moister sauce. The results were flawless every time and prove a mechanism of the process of evolution. What I was merely doing was evolution by artificial selection.) So I did more than just read.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:12:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 6:09:42 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Based on what you've said, the more appropriate observation is that your parents are living in a world of the past - a world more dominated by superstitious ignorance.

Unfortunately. I'm hoping today's world doesn't get destroyed by dumb apologetics and a new age of reason appears. I consider myself a Martin Luther in the field of Faith and Science.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:12:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/18/2015 10:22:53 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Sounds like your father has a very strict and literal view on how God does things and what the bible is saying.

Even those such Christians are called fundamentalist.. their views are a rather recent collection stemming from the 1500's onward.
I've seen your suggestion about a single Jewish document which referred to a subjective reading scripture. What do you have that suggests that the promotion of literal readings began in the 1500s? And why would any first century document bother to promote what you claim was already the standard?

I would encourage you to make amends with your Dad. Try to find the points you agree on. A real discussion may be unlikely till you get older and leave his house.

Mathew 5:9
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:14:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 6:12:37 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/19/2015 6:09:42 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Based on what you've said, the more appropriate observation is that your parents are living in a world of the past - a world more dominated by superstitious ignorance.

Unfortunately. I'm hoping today's world doesn't get destroyed by dumb apologetics and a new age of reason appears. I consider myself a Martin Luther in the field of Faith and Science.

The destruction we've seen throughout history is largely due to superstitions and people unwilling to question their beliefs, even in the face of compelling evidence contrary to what they believe.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:24:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 6:11:17 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

What do you think existed before the Internet or newspapers? The Quran makes the claim of it's true because you can read it and it says this. So your kinda breaking a double standard there by the Quran.

I didn't just read it. I studied the textbooks in biology classes, looked up experiments online and even conducted experiments of my own (an example was to test out mutations at my work by changing the sauce to an even moister sauce. The results were flawless every time and prove a mechanism of the process of evolution. What I was merely doing was evolution by artificial selection.) So I did more than just read.

Response: No where does the Qur'an say it is true because it says so so your lie is exposed. Then you claim because you changed some sauce that this proves evolution, which is utterly absurd. Sauce changing by your choice is proof that sauce can change if you manipulate it to. Not that a species or something other than sauce evolves into another species. So your science is utterly flawed.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:54:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 6:24:16 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/19/2015 6:11:17 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:


What do you think existed before the Internet or newspapers? The Quran makes the claim of it's true because you can read it and it says this. So your kinda breaking a double standard there by the Quran.

I didn't just read it. I studied the textbooks in biology classes, looked up experiments online and even conducted experiments of my own (an example was to test out mutations at my work by changing the sauce to an even moister sauce. The results were flawless every time and prove a mechanism of the process of evolution. What I was merely doing was evolution by artificial selection.) So I did more than just read.

Response: No where does the Qur'an say it is true because it says so so your lie is exposed. Then you claim because you changed some sauce that this proves evolution, which is utterly absurd. Sauce changing by your choice is proof that sauce can change if you manipulate it to. Not that a species or something other than sauce evolves into another species. So your science is utterly flawed.

1. Where in the Quran does anything say you can have good reasons to not believe it. What reasons does the Islam religion have to believe in it?

2. I didn't say it proved natural selection. Or evolution. What I did prove is that a mutation occurred. If you study the replication of DNA, the enzymes in charge of getting the correct codon pairings will at times make mistakes in the generation and cause a mutation. This mutation can be either good or bad. But it turns out different from its ancestor. Humans are proof of this not just by DNA alone, but by the fact no human looks like a clone of each other. Gregor Mendel is a good scientist to look at on the topic of genetics, but that's more heredity and not mutations. There are documentaries you can find on mutations. So my sauce wasn't set to prove evolution, but one of its mechanics known as mutations. Once I applied it to studying how cell replication works, I can see that mutations are a good sign of evolution if not one of its beacons.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 7:28:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 6:54:27 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/19/2015 6:24:16 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/19/2015 6:11:17 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:


What do you think existed before the Internet or newspapers? The Quran makes the claim of it's true because you can read it and it says this. So your kinda breaking a double standard there by the Quran.

I didn't just read it. I studied the textbooks in biology classes, looked up experiments online and even conducted experiments of my own (an example was to test out mutations at my work by changing the sauce to an even moister sauce. The results were flawless every time and prove a mechanism of the process of evolution. What I was merely doing was evolution by artificial selection.) So I did more than just read.

Response: No where does the Qur'an say it is true because it says so so your lie is exposed. Then you claim because you changed some sauce that this proves evolution, which is utterly absurd. Sauce changing by your choice is proof that sauce can change if you manipulate it to. Not that a species or something other than sauce evolves into another species. So your science is utterly flawed.

1. Where in the Quran does anything say you can have good reasons to not believe it. What reasons does the Islam religion have to believe in it?

2. I didn't say it proved natural selection. Or evolution. What I did prove is that a mutation occurred. If you study the replication of DNA, the enzymes in charge of getting the correct codon pairings will at times make mistakes in the generation and cause a mutation. This mutation can be either good or bad. But it turns out different from its ancestor. Humans are proof of this not just by DNA alone, but by the fact no human looks like a clone of each other. Gregor Mendel is a good scientist to look at on the topic of genetics, but that's more heredity and not mutations. There are documentaries you can find on mutations. So my sauce wasn't set to prove evolution, but one of its mechanics known as mutations. Once I applied it to studying how cell replication works, I can see that mutations are a good sign of evolution if not one of its beacons.

Response:

1. The Qur'an itself says that if you doubt it is from Allah, then find any error in it (4:82), unlike your Bible which has many errors, discrepancy, and trife. Such as:

Lev.14: 49-53- To clean the house from a plague, sprinkle the house with the blood of dead birds.

Lev.12: 1-5- females are double polluted when giving birth to females than males.

Luke 14:26- You must hate your family to be a disciple of Jesus.

Ezekiel.16:8 God makes love to a young girl. Verses 16-34, she becomes a whore and 35-42, God punishes her out of jealousy.

So when will you address the atrocities in you own Bible?

2. Your own admission that your claim does not prove evolution or natural selection only makes my point that evolution is false. Thanks for the clarification.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 7:51:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 6:12:41 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 1/18/2015 10:22:53 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 1/18/2015 9:53:35 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Ok. If some of you don't remember, I posted that I was gonna plan on watching a movie my dad got me. I was gonna watch God vs Evolution with my dad and talk to him about it. When it was over, he pretty much said "See. Just because they post things on the Internet doesn't mean it's true. So those evolution articles could be false." I then said I believed God used evolution to speciate life. When this was done, he thought I was tempted by the devil (note that we went to church this same day and I play bass there, sang that day and even offered to teach an apologetics course.) He then shoved me and said I needed to start reading more what's in my bible and not the outside stuff by mixing them. I then asked if the bible is true when it comes Psalms 94:1. I explain its not literal, but a metaphor and he didn't understand, but I think he does now.

Anyways, short answer. It's not good and before I was told to go to my room, I heard the following words. "Society must've done this to him. We live in a new world."

So since this forum has influenced me to think and taught me things, I'd like to personally thank some of you so that I could grow. :)

Sounds like your father has a very strict and literal view on how God does things and what the bible is saying.

Even those such Christians are called fundamentalist.. their views are a rather recent collection stemming from the 1500's onward.
I've seen your suggestion about a single Jewish document which referred to a subjective reading scripture. What do you have that suggests that the promotion of literal readings began in the 1500s? And why would any first century document bother to promote what you claim was already the standard?

There are more than the Midrash Genesis, which is really a compilation of other Rabbinical commentaries.

Previous to the 1500's most of the scripture was read in Vulgate Latin and understanding controlled by the Catholic church. I've explained to you plenty of times that many of the Hebrew literary devices and structures are completely lost when translated.

The popularity of a literal interpretation became popular after the protestant reformation in the 1500's. This lead to a bunch of denominations relying on purely literal and inerrant interpretations to grow separate identities.

Church father Augustine of Hippo (354"430) wrote of the need for reason in interpreting Jewish and Christian scripture, and of much of the Book of Genesis being an extended metaphor. But Augustine also implicitly accepted the literalism of the creation of Adam and Eve, and explicitly accepted the literalism of the virginity of Jesus's mother Mary.

In the Reformation, Martin Luther (1483-1546) separated the biblical apocrypha from the rest of the Old Testament books, and the Westminster Confession of 1646 demoted them to a status that denied their canonicity. American Protestant literalists and biblical inerrantists have adopted this truncated Protestant Bible as a work not merely inspired by God but, in fact, representing the Word of God without possibility of error or contradiction.

It's just smart reading. Every ancient document is read with the language, audience, tone, time, and place in mind.

Why do you keep bringing up unicorns when that is obviously a mistranslation easy to see from the hebrew "re'em" to the latin "unicornus"?

Oh that's right cause you don't really care about an accurate representation of scripture, or the truth, just the easiest strawman you can find.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:34:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 7:28:19 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/19/2015 6:54:27 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/19/2015 6:24:16 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 1/19/2015 6:11:17 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:


What do you think existed before the Internet or newspapers? The Quran makes the claim of it's true because you can read it and it says this. So your kinda breaking a double standard there by the Quran.

I didn't just read it. I studied the textbooks in biology classes, looked up experiments online and even conducted experiments of my own (an example was to test out mutations at my work by changing the sauce to an even moister sauce. The results were flawless every time and prove a mechanism of the process of evolution. What I was merely doing was evolution by artificial selection.) So I did more than just read.

Response: No where does the Qur'an say it is true because it says so so your lie is exposed. Then you claim because you changed some sauce that this proves evolution, which is utterly absurd. Sauce changing by your choice is proof that sauce can change if you manipulate it to. Not that a species or something other than sauce evolves into another species. So your science is utterly flawed.

1. Where in the Quran does anything say you can have good reasons to not believe it. What reasons does the Islam religion have to believe in it?

2. I didn't say it proved natural selection. Or evolution. What I did prove is that a mutation occurred. If you study the replication of DNA, the enzymes in charge of getting the correct codon pairings will at times make mistakes in the generation and cause a mutation. This mutation can be either good or bad. But it turns out different from its ancestor. Humans are proof of this not just by DNA alone, but by the fact no human looks like a clone of each other. Gregor Mendel is a good scientist to look at on the topic of genetics, but that's more heredity and not mutations. There are documentaries you can find on mutations. So my sauce wasn't set to prove evolution, but one of its mechanics known as mutations. Once I applied it to studying how cell replication works, I can see that mutations are a good sign of evolution if not one of its beacons.

Response:

1. The Qur'an itself says that if you doubt it is from Allah, then find any error in it (4:82), unlike your Bible which has many errors, discrepancy, and trife. Such as:

Lev.14: 49-53- To clean the house from a plague, sprinkle the house with the blood of dead birds.

Lev.12: 1-5- females are double polluted when giving birth to females than males.

Luke 14:26- You must hate your family to be a disciple of Jesus.

Ezekiel.16:8 God makes love to a young girl. Verses 16-34, she becomes a whore and 35-42, God punishes her out of jealousy.

So when will you address the atrocities in you own Bible?

2. Your own admission that your claim does not prove evolution or natural selection only makes my point that evolution is false. Thanks for the clarification.

Before I go to make point 1. Let me clarify point 2. You dismissed my second half of my statement which explains evolution has several mechanics and mutations is one of them. So I'm saying if you study mutations and how some species survive them, you'll see the evidence.

1. Luke 16 does say this. But note Luke is not as accurate as he says in the beggining he gathered these from several eye witnesses. The original Matthew 10:37 says if he loveth his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me. It's basically saying to be dedicated and more caring about the Lord. You'd think the same about Allah if your parents wanted you to stop being Muslim. Even if some wanted to kill you for being one. Would you cave in and care what they think? Jesus has said that if I were to encounter this situation, I was to sit and take it.

Ezekiel 16 is tricky. It can be an easy metaphorical parable about the city of Jereseleum that was a land from God, but it provided sin to its people and caused them to turn from the lord, where he castes judgement. So it can be seen as a parable since the Her in the scriptures here is named "Jerusalem." It could also describe a real girl but still parable language since God doesn't literally wear a skirt. She could've been given beauty and riches, but lived for the riches and was full of herself instead of thanking God for it. And her judgement was passed. Either way, there is metaphorical language involved.

Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy are part of the Mosaic Law for Moses and his people he freed. So not only where these laws only for them but that they were broken when Moses disobeyed God and broke the covenant. We are under a new one with only one law. Believe Christ is your savior. You'll find several covenants with several people. They clinged to the Mosaic Law for the traditions they wanted and that the Messiah would have to fulfill the law to be our savior. So the law exists, but we aren't obligated to follow it.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:43:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 7:28:19 PM, Fatihah wrote:

1. The Qur'an itself says that if you doubt it is from Allah, then find any error in it

Sorry, but that is a false conclusion, gods do not exist simply because a book is accurate. Please don't lie about the Quran not having errors.


2. Your own admission that your claim does not prove evolution or natural selection only makes my point that evolution is false. Thanks for the clarification.

Not only is that a false conclusion, it is ridiculous. Please stop lying about science.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:46:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 8:43:36 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/19/2015 7:28:19 PM, Fatihah wrote:

1. The Qur'an itself says that if you doubt it is from Allah, then find any error in it

Sorry, but that is a false conclusion, gods do not exist simply because a book is accurate. Please don't lie about the Quran not having errors.

Proof?
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Fatihah
Posts: 7,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:57:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 8:34:48 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Before I go to make point 1. Let me clarify point 2. You dismissed my second half of my statement which explains evolution has several mechanics and mutations is one of them. So I'm saying if you study mutations and how some species survive them, you'll see the evidence.

1. Luke 16 does say this. But note Luke is not as accurate as he says in the beggining he gathered these from several eye witnesses. The original Matthew 10:37 says if he loveth his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me. It's basically saying to be dedicated and more caring about the Lord. You'd think the same about Allah if your parents wanted you to stop being Muslim. Even if some wanted to kill you for being one. Would you cave in and care what they think? Jesus has said that if I were to encounter this situation, I was to sit and take it.

Ezekiel 16 is tricky. It can be an easy metaphorical parable about the city of Jereseleum that was a land from God, but it provided sin to its people and caused them to turn from the lord, where he castes judgement. So it can be seen as a parable since the Her in the scriptures here is named "Jerusalem." It could also describe a real girl but still parable language since God doesn't literally wear a skirt. She could've been given beauty and riches, but lived for the riches and was full of herself instead of thanking God for it. And her judgement was passed. Either way, there is metaphorical language involved.

Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy are part of the Mosaic Law for Moses and his people he freed. So not only where these laws only for them but that they were broken when Moses disobeyed God and broke the covenant. We are under a new one with only one law. Believe Christ is your savior. You'll find several covenants with several people. They clinged to the Mosaic Law for the traditions they wanted and that the Messiah would have to fulfill the law to be our savior. So the law exists, but we aren't obligated to follow it.

Response: And you missed how your explanation of mutation does nothing to support evolution in the least. For if you observe sauce mutation, that is evidence that the sauce and only sauce mutated, Not something different from sauce. That is like me saying because I saw a bird fly that means cats can too. Your logic is flawed. So the study of mutation, no matter how you frame it, is proof of natural selection or evolution.

As for the rest, I will be generous and not address every single verse so you will not have the responsibility to reply to several verses at once. (Unless you think I am running, then I will address them all). So instead, I will single out one so it will be easy for you.

In Ezekiel, the word metaphor or parable or anything synonymous to it is mentioned nowhere in the entire verse. So to suggest it is a metaphor is invalid. The verse is literal and clearly says God had sex with a girl and became jealous when she became a whore.