Total Posts:255|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheiists Do Not Esixt.

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:28:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Even though Atheists do not exist, (not outside of the fire of Hell anyways), God loves them still. I'm sure many will come here claiming to be Aheists and claiming it is not possible for God to love them, but they are wrong. They are only pretending to be Aheists because there is no real Atheist. There may be a bunch of people running around claiming to be Atheists, like Zeus and Darth Vader and Hairy Kissnya or Hore Chritenya or whatever that Hinduistic Atheist guy's name was......but there is no evidence of Atheists so they do not exist. People who claim to be Atheists in reality are gods because only a god can have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. Atheists are no more real than Hell is real, because if a person can really be an Atheist their is nowhere for God to leave them other than in the Atheist consuming, containing, and constrining fire of Hell.

People who claim to be Atheists are probably going to have an extremely difficult time reading this OP before they shoot off on a tangent of rebuttal like bottle rockets thrown into a bonfire, unable to keep still before the heat sends them flying, I will not respond to anybody in this thread who calls themself an Aheist or shows themselves to be an Atheist,, or is known to be an Atheist for one simple reason: Atheists exist no more than Hell exists.

I will more than happily talk about the people who claim to be Atheists. All they can do is insult and harass me, and then what else? Are they going to kill me and send me where they are going, which they insist is nowhere, or at least nowhere that matters to them? OOOOO, scary Atheists, threatenng me with no punishment in death. I know where I'm going and I look forward to the day God calls me to go there.

God loves Atheists, and so do I. Both God and myself want all atheists to be saved from Hell and have eternal life. Sadly, few of them will.

There are no Atheists in Hell. They all curse God in Hell and they know who they are cursing even though they may deny He is God. I think the worst part for them about being in Hell is when at the sound of the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess to the glory of God the Father, that Jesus Christ is Lord.

We all know Atheists do exist outside of the fire of Hell today, but for the sake of keeping my focus in this thread and not allowing their harassments and insults to derail the OP, I will pretend they do not exist any more than Hell exists. I will respond to people who engage in civil discourse, agreeing or not agreeing with the OP, but people who insult and harass in this thread will be considered Mlitant Aheists and I flatly deny their existence. I will talk about them more in upcoming posts.

I hope you all enjoy this thread as much as I am enjoying it now and as much as I intend to enjoy it, because it is committed to God and at His right hand is fullness of joy.

HAHAHHAHAHAAH
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:43:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
To Atheists: be all they can grasp,
Great things they have done,
So hated they God that they killed His own Son!
Who gave His life to redeem them from Hell,

They hate Him still but He still treats them well.

Warmth of sun, cool of rain,
On the Atheists falls
All the things they can harvest,
Fill their bellies, adorns their walls

So give them the praise at the noise of their calls!

Hail the Atheists!
Hail the Atheists!
They are the gods!
Who toiled in the earth
Causing corn out of sods!
The sunshine rain to the atheist prove,
Their esistence is justified in the things that they love.

I'm a poet, did ya knowit? Life Means God is Good.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 3:48:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Bible says God will laugh at atheists, and have them in derision. Why should i not have some fun with them while I try to tell them God loves them and they can be saved from Hell. God would much rather enjoy an ex-atheist in heaven than to leave them forever burning in Hell.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:14:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 3:48:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The Bible says God will laugh at atheists, and have them in derision. Why should i not have some fun with them while I try to tell them God loves them and they can be saved from Hell. God would much rather enjoy an ex-atheist in heaven than to leave them forever burning in Hell.

You really are a very sad little person! You state as fact things that are only assumptions on your part, to do so is to lie!
Classified
Posts: 251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:24:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 6:14:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 3:48:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The Bible says God will laugh at atheists, and have them in derision. Why should i not have some fun with them while I try to tell them God loves them and they can be saved from Hell. God would much rather enjoy an ex-atheist in heaven than to leave them forever burning in Hell.

You really are a very sad little person! You state as fact things that are only assumptions on your part, to do so is to lie!

How long do you think you will live?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:53:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 6:24:46 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 6:14:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 3:48:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The Bible says God will laugh at atheists, and have them in derision. Why should i not have some fun with them while I try to tell them God loves them and they can be saved from Hell. God would much rather enjoy an ex-atheist in heaven than to leave them forever burning in Hell.

You really are a very sad little person! You state as fact things that are only assumptions on your part, to do so is to lie!

How long do you think you will live?

You see how this person really has nothng to say other than insults. I'm sure God does not appreciate Atheists saying He is not there, so I've decided atheists are not there and I know they exist no more than the fire of Hell exists. This rationale seems logical since an atheist really cannot prove they have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. As far as I know, they are not there, they do not exist.

Keep poking at the thing to see if it is real.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:56:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 6:24:46 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 6:14:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 3:48:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The Bible says God will laugh at atheists, and have them in derision. Why should i not have some fun with them while I try to tell them God loves them and they can be saved from Hell. God would much rather enjoy an ex-atheist in heaven than to leave them forever burning in Hell.

You really are a very sad little person! You state as fact things that are only assumptions on your part, to do so is to lie!

How long do you think you will live?

I don't know if this harasser claims to be an atheist, but by the way it's acting, it sure is mad at God.

If a person is not saved from Hell, they are not alive at all, they are dying, stuck in death in need of being saved. Jesus said let the dead bury their dead, and bids us to follow Him in life.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:03:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dude, you are really kind of pitiful. All you can do is try to feel better by making others just as miserable as you seem to be. Just to address the topic of this little rant, yes, atheists do exist (and you should check your spelling when you post a topic name). We are normal, everyday people who have just decided to step out of the darkness of ignorance and into the light of reason. We understand that the universe is so much bigger than we can even imagine but that doesn't scare us like it did our ancestors. We don't need an imaginary sky deity watching over us to make us feel better. We aren't afraid of the words "I don't know" but we see them as a challenge to learn.

Wake up, my fellow human being, and realize that the only shackles on your mind are of your own making. Let them go and be free.
Classified
Posts: 251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.
Your actions determine what you believe in.
Everybody worships something.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games. The video games and computer games were controlling him. Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.
ELDRITCH
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:17:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This was completely incoherent. Between all of the misspellings and complete lack of any logical structure, I honestly can't tell what you're trying to say or what your point is.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.
Classified
Posts: 251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:30:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.

First, you've become a clone of LMGIG. Second, if all you can do is rant once your simplistic arguments are refuted, you should really not be on a site called Debate.org. Forego the threats of hellfire, they are meaningless to anyone who does not share your beliefs and all they serve to do is show your inability to effectively support your assertions.
Classified
Posts: 251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:31:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:30:45 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.

First, you've become a clone of LMGIG. Second, if all you can do is rant once your simplistic arguments are refuted, you should really not be on a site called Debate.org. Forego the threats of hellfire, they are meaningless to anyone who does not share your beliefs and all they serve to do is show your inability to effectively support your assertions.

You're Welcome!
Classified
Posts: 251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:32:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:30:45 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.

First, you've become a clone of LMGIG. Second, if all you can do is rant once your simplistic arguments are refuted, you should really not be on a site called Debate.org. Forego the threats of hellfire, they are meaningless to anyone who does not share your beliefs and all they serve to do is show your inability to effectively support your assertions.

Thank you!
And You're Welcome!
Classified
Posts: 251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:34:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:30:45 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.

First, you've become a clone of LMGIG. Second, if all you can do is rant once your simplistic arguments are refuted, you should really not be on a site called Debate.org. Forego the threats of hellfire, they are meaningless to anyone who does not share your beliefs and all they serve to do is show your inability to effectively support your assertions.

I've also taken notice that your arguments are as simplistic as mine. How cool is that!
B-)
Classified
Posts: 251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:36:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:30:45 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.

First, you've become a clone of LMGIG. Second, if all you can do is rant once your simplistic arguments are refuted, you should really not be on a site called Debate.org. Forego the threats of hellfire, they are meaningless to anyone who does not share your beliefs and all they serve to do is show your inability to effectively support your assertions.

There is no such thing as a clone. All of us are special in our own ways.
You know you are chatting to a 13-year old here.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:39:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:32:40 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:30:45 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.


Oh, I got what you mean and you're still wrong. The object of an obsession is not controlling the individual, it's the obsession itself. One can obsess over work, over a game, over a person, pretty much anything. The kicker is that the object of the obsession is NOT the obsession itself. Your fictional 'boy' wasn't "in the hands of the video game". He was in the grip of an obsession.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.

First, you've become a clone of LMGIG. Second, if all you can do is rant once your simplistic arguments are refuted, you should really not be on a site called Debate.org. Forego the threats of hellfire, they are meaningless to anyone who does not share your beliefs and all they serve to do is show your inability to effectively support your assertions.

Thank you!
And You're Welcome!
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:41:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:36:54 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:30:45 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.

First, you've become a clone of LMGIG. Second, if all you can do is rant once your simplistic arguments are refuted, you should really not be on a site called Debate.org. Forego the threats of hellfire, they are meaningless to anyone who does not share your beliefs and all they serve to do is show your inability to effectively support your assertions.

There is no such thing as a clone. All of us are special in our own ways.
You know you are chatting to a 13-year old here.

Really? I thought you were 10.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:42:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:36:54 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:30:45 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.

First, you've become a clone of LMGIG. Second, if all you can do is rant once your simplistic arguments are refuted, you should really not be on a site called Debate.org. Forego the threats of hellfire, they are meaningless to anyone who does not share your beliefs and all they serve to do is show your inability to effectively support your assertions.

There is no such thing as a clone. All of us are special in our own ways.
You know you are chatting to a 13-year old here.

Yes, I do, hence the term 'young man' in one of my responses to you. I will call you 'child' if that makes you feel better.

If you can't understand the metaphorical meaning of 'clone' then you need to be somewhere else. It's a common reference and you are either ignorant of that or being intentionally obtuse just to feel like you somehow bested me. Frankly, I don't care one way or the other.
kbub
Posts: 1,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:55:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 3:48:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
The Bible says God will laugh at atheists, and have them in derision. Why should i not have some fun with them while I try to tell them God loves them and they can be saved from Hell. God would much rather enjoy an ex-atheist in heaven than to leave them forever burning in Hell.

Because you are not God.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:00:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:32:40 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:30:45 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.

First, you've become a clone of LMGIG. Second, if all you can do is rant once your simplistic arguments are refuted, you should really not be on a site called Debate.org. Forego the threats of hellfire, they are meaningless to anyone who does not share your beliefs and all they serve to do is show your inability to effectively support your assertions.

Thank you!
And You're Welcome!

It's not a compliment. Ignorance and arrogance are unbecoming and adult, let alone a child who pretends to wisdom yet demonstrates only slavish repetition of another's words. Grow up young man. As my Mother used to say, use that thing on top of your neck for something besides a hat rack.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:07:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:36:54 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:30:45 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.

First, you've become a clone of LMGIG. Second, if all you can do is rant once your simplistic arguments are refuted, you should really not be on a site called Debate.org. Forego the threats of hellfire, they are meaningless to anyone who does not share your beliefs and all they serve to do is show your inability to effectively support your assertions.

There is no such thing as a clone. All of us are special in our own ways.
You know you are chatting to a 13-year old here.

You are talking to some dirty old men. They will do everything they can to make you like them. Now you are a prime target after announcing your age.

Your faith is being tested, and the devil is trying to ruin your testimony to keep you from spreading the gospel. The devil knows he can't take you down to Hell, but he will do all he can to keep you from being a good fisherman for the Lord. He'll try to make you look bad, try to get you to feel bad, try to get you discouaged, try to get you into sinful pleasures like the pleasures some of these dirty old men enjoy or promote.

If you really are going to follow Jesus, you have to be ready to be a martyr if He calls you to go that way. Christians are being tortured and killed in many places around the world for not renouncing their faith and that same persecution is building in the USA, we are not far from putting Christians in jail, not far from falling completely into fascism in which Christains will be treated like Hitler treated the Jews.

Our law is love and our gsopel is peace. This is not a call to arms, it is simply an encouragement to be strong in your faith, if you know Jesus lives in you.

If any man will live godly in Christ Jesus, he will suffer persection. It's good to stand up against the heathen here. It's good exercise of faith. The time is fast approaching when we will lose our freedom to speak agaisnt sin and say Jesus is God and His gospel is true. The Bible is being outlawed progressively, and anybody who qoutes from it is being criminalized for using "hate speech". God hates sin, and laws are being passed more and more makng it a crime for you to say God hates sin, a crime to say what the Bible says about sin, life, death, judgement, mercy, Hell, heaven,....etc.

I'm trying to wake some people up....are you awake? do you really want to follow Jesus?

The harassments and abusive speech here is nothing compared to what is coming against Christians if the Lord does not remove us out of this world soon.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:19:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dude, you are really kind of pitiful. All you can do is try to feel better by making others just as miserable as you seem to be. Just to address the topic of this little rant, yes, atheists do exist (and you should check your spelling when you post a topic name). We are normal, everyday people who have just decided to step out of the darkness of ignorance and into the light of reason. We understand that the universe is so much bigger than we can even imagine but that doesn't scare us like it did our ancestors. We don't need an imaginary sky deity watching over us to make us feel better. We aren't afraid of the words "I don't know" but we see them as a challenge to learn.

Wake up, my fellow human being, and realize that the only shackles on your mind are of your own making. Let them go and be free.

This is how the devil will try to pull you down. If you go on as you are trying to be a clone of Jesus Christ which is His goal for you, you will do well. If you compromise in any way, they will embrace you for compromising and show you the pleasures you can have in greater compromise as you become more and more tolerant of their sin. If they can teach you to enjoy sin the way they enjoy sin, then your testimony of the Lord's salvation is pretty much ruined and the spread of the gospel is hindered when God wants you to be growing and producing more fruit, bringing more people into His kingdom. Jesus wants you to be a fisher of men, the devil wants you to be so dirty and muddy that you are stuck dragging your feet in the mud where there are no fish to be caught in places like bars, dancehalls, movie theaters......

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. If you are truly saved, if the Spirit of God is in you, you by nature of the Spirit that is in you, by Jesus Christ Himself in you, have more wisdom than all these dirty old men and women who hate God put together.

And don't believe them for one moment if they say they do not hate God but they deny His Word. They hate me because they hate God, they will hate you if you follow Jesus.......and they will probably try to smooth talk you because of your age and get you to follow them so you can grow up to be like them, dirty and proud of being dirty.

Keep yourself clean.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:21:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 10:07:16 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:36:54 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:30:45 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.

First, you've become a clone of LMGIG. Second, if all you can do is rant once your simplistic arguments are refuted, you should really not be on a site called Debate.org. Forego the threats of hellfire, they are meaningless to anyone who does not share your beliefs and all they serve to do is show your inability to effectively support your assertions.

There is no such thing as a clone. All of us are special in our own ways.
You know you are chatting to a 13-year old here.

You are talking to some dirty old men. They will do everything they can to make you like them. Now you are a prime target after announcing your age.

If that's an accusation you'd better have some evidence to back it up before I report you for slander.


Your faith is being tested, and the devil is trying to ruin your testimony to keep you from spreading the gospel. The devil knows he can't take you down to Hell, but he will do all he can to keep you from being a good fisherman for the Lord. He'll try to make you look bad, try to get you to feel bad, try to get you discouaged, try to get you into sinful pleasures like the pleasures some of these dirty old men enjoy or promote.

Once again, reporting for slander.


If you really are going to follow Jesus, you have to be ready to be a martyr if He calls you to go that way. Christians are being tortured and killed in many places around the world for not renouncing their faith and that same persecution is building in the USA, we are not far from putting Christians in jail, not far from falling completely into fascism in which Christains will be treated like Hitler treated the Jews.

The overwhelming majority of our governing body claims to be Christian. I fail to see how any such laws could even be considered, let alone put into place. That's simply a paranoid fantasy to support a martyr complex. No one in this country is discriminating against Christians. It's actually the other way around.


Our law is love and our gsopel is peace. This is not a call to arms, it is simply an encouragement to be strong in your faith, if you know Jesus lives in you.

If any man will live godly in Christ Jesus, he will suffer persection. It's good to stand up against the heathen here. It's good exercise of faith. The time is fast approaching when we will lose our freedom to speak agaisnt sin and say Jesus is God and His gospel is true. The Bible is being outlawed progressively, and anybody who qoutes from it is being criminalized for using "hate speech". God hates sin, and laws are being passed more and more makng it a crime for you to say God hates sin, a crime to say what the Bible says about sin, life, death, judgement, mercy, Hell, heaven,....etc.


More martyr complex from the most persecuted majority in the world.

I'm trying to wake some people up....are you awake? do you really want to follow Jesus?

The harassments and abusive speech here is nothing compared to what is coming against Christians if the Lord does not remove us out of this world soon.

I hope, young man, that you're smarter than this. I hope you can see the fallacies and the falsehoods for what they are. If not then I pity you.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:23:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 10:19:55 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Dude, you are really kind of pitiful. All you can do is try to feel better by making others just as miserable as you seem to be. Just to address the topic of this little rant, yes, atheists do exist (and you should check your spelling when you post a topic name). We are normal, everyday people who have just decided to step out of the darkness of ignorance and into the light of reason. We understand that the universe is so much bigger than we can even imagine but that doesn't scare us like it did our ancestors. We don't need an imaginary sky deity watching over us to make us feel better. We aren't afraid of the words "I don't know" but we see them as a challenge to learn.

Wake up, my fellow human being, and realize that the only shackles on your mind are of your own making. Let them go and be free.

This is how the devil will try to pull you down. If you go on as you are trying to be a clone of Jesus Christ which is His goal for you, you will do well. If you compromise in any way, they will embrace you for compromising and show you the pleasures you can have in greater compromise as you become more and more tolerant of their sin. If they can teach you to enjoy sin the way they enjoy sin, then your testimony of the Lord's salvation is pretty much ruined and the spread of the gospel is hindered when God wants you to be growing and producing more fruit, bringing more people into His kingdom. Jesus wants you to be a fisher of men, the devil wants you to be so dirty and muddy that you are stuck dragging your feet in the mud where there are no fish to be caught in places like bars, dancehalls, movie theaters......

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. If you are truly saved, if the Spirit of God is in you, you by nature of the Spirit that is in you, by Jesus Christ Himself in you, have more wisdom than all these dirty old men and women who hate God put together.

And don't believe them for one moment if they say they do not hate God but they deny His Word. They hate me because they hate God, they will hate you if you follow Jesus.......and they will probably try to smooth talk you because of your age and get you to follow them so you can grow up to be like them, dirty and proud of being dirty.

Keep yourself clean.

You should really be a television evangelist. You could be the next Oral Roberts and make a fortune telling people that the world is coming to an end.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:25:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 9:36:54 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:30:45 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:27:33 AM, Classified wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:18:59 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:06:51 AM, Classified wrote:
Statement!
Atheists do not exist.

Point!
Your thoughts are what you believe in.

Wrong. Your thoughts are you at their basic level. A belief is not the same as though.

Your actions determine what you believe in.

You have it backward. Get your cause and effect correctly organized.

Everybody worships something.

Unsupported assertion.

Short Story Time!
There was a boy.
He kept his mind in video games and computer games.
He was addicted to it. He can't stop thinking about it.

Explanation!
That boy had his thoughts on video and computer games.

Ok.

The video games and computer games were controlling him.

No, he was choosing to concentrate on them and nothing else. Video games have no power to control a human being.
What I meant was that the boy couldn't stop himself. He was in the hands of the video games. Suppose you don't get what I mean.

Making it mean that the boy's idol is video games and computer games.

Obsession, perhaps, but hardly an idol. He wasn't worshipping it, wasn't singing praises to it, wasn't demanding that others worship it as well. You really need to work on understanding the language.


Past Evidence!
I talked about this in another post.
One responded and said, "I don't worship or praise anything or anyone, never have!"
Well, praising idols and keeping them as your priority is one thing.
If your top priority is teasing people, then you're making 'teasing people' your idol.

What a crock. Once again, you should work on understanding the language and the definitions of the words you're throwing around.


Don't do that!
P.S. That boy wasn't me.

You hate God but do not want to admit it so you say it is not possible for him to hate somebody who does not exist. I love atheists, but they think I hate them for trying to warn them of the dangers of eternal condemnation in Hell......so I've decided they no longer exist outside of the fire of Hell since they only hate me. They say I'm sending them to Hell, I say they are sending themselves. As long as them are sending themselves to Hell, there is no reason for me to believe they exist outside of the fire of Hell.

First, you've become a clone of LMGIG. Second, if all you can do is rant once your simplistic arguments are refuted, you should really not be on a site called Debate.org. Forego the threats of hellfire, they are meaningless to anyone who does not share your beliefs and all they serve to do is show your inability to effectively support your assertions.

There is no such thing as a clone. All of us are special in our own ways.
You know you are chatting to a 13-year old here.

Jesus wants us to be clones of Him. He wants you to be the perfect you, the same as He is perfect. He is making us to be exactly like Him. We will be exactly like Him when we are in heaven, we will be the perfect persons He intended everybody to be. You will be you, I will be me, and we both will be exactly like Jesus, clones.....make by His Holy Spirt manifiesting the life of jesus Christ in our moral flesh, untill we receive our new bodies and our corrpted bodies are resurrected the same as jesus was resurrected and then our redemption is complete. We will be exaclly like Jesus, freely given all things in eternal life with Jesus Christ from God the Father.

These heathen are missing out and they will feel better if they can pull you down with them, at least untll they find they cannot exist outside of the fire of Hell if God does not grant them the right.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:26:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 3:28:39 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Even though Atheists do not exist, (not outside of the fire of Hell anyways), God loves them still. I'm sure many will come here claiming to be Aheists and claiming it is not possible for God to love them, but they are wrong. They are only pretending to be Aheists because there is no real Atheist. There may be a bunch of people running around claiming to be Atheists, like Zeus and Darth Vader and Hairy Kissnya or Hore Chritenya or whatever that Hinduistic Atheist guy's name was......but there is no evidence of Atheists so they do not exist. People who claim to be Atheists in reality are gods because only a god can have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell. Atheists are no more real than Hell is real, because if a person can really be an Atheist their is nowhere for God to leave them other than in the Atheist consuming, containing, and constrining fire of Hell.

People who claim to be Atheists are probably going to have an extremely difficult time reading this OP before they shoot off on a tangent of rebuttal like bottle rockets thrown into a bonfire, unable to keep still before the heat sends them flying, I will not respond to anybody in this thread who calls themself an Aheist or shows themselves to be an Atheist,, or is known to be an Atheist for one simple reason: Atheists exist no more than Hell exists.

I will more than happily talk about the people who claim to be Atheists. All they can do is insult and harass me, and then what else? Are they going to kill me and send me where they are going, which they insist is nowhere, or at least nowhere that matters to them? OOOOO, scary Atheists, threatenng me with no punishment in death. I know where I'm going and I look forward to the day God calls me to go there.

God loves Atheists, and so do I. Both God and myself want all atheists to be saved from Hell and have eternal life. Sadly, few of them will.

There are no Atheists in Hell. They all curse God in Hell and they know who they are cursing even though they may deny He is God. I think the worst part for them about being in Hell is when at the sound of the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess to the glory of God the Father, that Jesus Christ is Lord.

We all know Atheists do exist outside of the fire of Hell today, but for the sake of keeping my focus in this thread and not allowing their harassments and insults to derail the OP, I will pretend they do not exist any more than Hell exists. I will respond to people who engage in civil discourse, agreeing or not agreeing with the OP, but people who insult and harass in this thread will be considered Mlitant Aheists and I flatly deny their existence. I will talk about them more in upcoming posts.

I hope you all enjoy this thread as much as I am enjoying it now and as much as I intend to enjoy it, because it is committed to God and at His right hand is fullness of joy.

HAHAHHAHAHAAH

Christians believe in false deities, false gods and a place called hell. No wonder God used atheists to deny their false claims.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:28:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 10:23:33 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/19/2015 10:19:55 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Dude, you are really kind of pitiful. All you can do is try to feel better by making others just as miserable as you seem to be. Just to address the topic of this little rant, yes, atheists do exist (and you should check your spelling when you post a topic name). We are normal, everyday people who have just decided to step out of the darkness of ignorance and into the light of reason. We understand that the universe is so much bigger than we can even imagine but that doesn't scare us like it did our ancestors. We don't need an imaginary sky deity watching over us to make us feel better. We aren't afraid of the words "I don't know" but we see them as a challenge to learn.

Wake up, my fellow human being, and realize that the only shackles on your mind are of your own making. Let them go and be free.

This is how the devil will try to pull you down. If you go on as you are trying to be a clone of Jesus Christ which is His goal for you, you will do well. If you compromise in any way, they will embrace you for compromising and show you the pleasures you can have in greater compromise as you become more and more tolerant of their sin. If they can teach you to enjoy sin the way they enjoy sin, then your testimony of the Lord's salvation is pretty much ruined and the spread of the gospel is hindered when God wants you to be growing and producing more fruit, bringing more people into His kingdom. Jesus wants you to be a fisher of men, the devil wants you to be so dirty and muddy that you are stuck dragging your feet in the mud where there are no fish to be caught in places like bars, dancehalls, movie theaters......

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. If you are truly saved, if the Spirit of God is in you, you by nature of the Spirit that is in you, by Jesus Christ Himself in you, have more wisdom than all these dirty old men and women who hate God put together.

And don't believe them for one moment if they say they do not hate God but they deny His Word. They hate me because they hate God, they will hate you if you follow Jesus.......and they will probably try to smooth talk you because of your age and get you to follow them so you can grow up to be like them, dirty and proud of being dirty.

Keep yourself clean.

You should really be a television evangelist. You could be the next Oral Roberts and make a fortune telling people that the world is coming to an end.

Why don't you change the chanell? Why don't you go to a different thread? Why don't you turn on your boob tube and watch a TV evangelist? What do you think you are doing? You are a child of Hell trying to pull another child down with you.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 10:32:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bornofgod is extremely deluded, he thinks he is the only voice of God in the world, he thinks he is one of the two witnesses of the Book of the Revelation of Jesus Christ, chapter 17. He thinks he is going to be killed soon because the witnesses in Rev. 17 are killed.

The man needs some TLC to bring him back into reality, and atheists do not have the substance in their beliefs to do it.