Jump to topic:

Israel knows How To Hit.

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:31:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ITs enemies, not like some countries that just play war {America} "Six Iranians, including a general, killed in Israeli strike"
Sources close to Hezbollah say 3-car convoy was hit Sunday, killing 12 people in all; Iran names one of the dead as General
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:43:16 PM
Soon to come is a major and devastating war in the Middle East between the confederacy of Psalm 83:5-8 and the exceedingly great army of Israel. The previous Arab advances against Israel will be child's play compared to this final confederate attempt.
"Therefore behold, the days are coming,"says the LORD, "That I will cause to be heard an alarm of war In Rabbah [Amman, Jordan] of the Ammonites; It shall be a desolate mound, And her villages shall be burned with fire. Then Israel shall take possession of his inheritance," says the LORD. (Jer. 49:2, NKJV; emphasis added)
"Behold, he [the confederacy of Esau] shall come up like a lion from the floodplain of the Jordan Against the dwelling place of the strong [the army of Israel]; But I will suddenly make him [Esau] run away from her [Israel]." (Jer. 49:19, NKJV, abbreviated)
"Flee, turn back, dwell in the depths, O inhabitants of Dedan [Saudi Arabia]! For I will bring the calamity of Esau [Southern Jordan] upon him [Esau's descendants],The time that I will punish him." (Jer. 49:8, NKJV)
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:51:44 PM
Y> Your as Dumb as they come, Israel does not go and shoot people on the streets of America for calling their PM> Chicken Shi*!. Do they?? I hope you Know what Im talking about?, But they will defend themselves from the satanic hordes that one day try to destroy them and they will do it well. not like some countries Enjoy
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 6:54:06 PM
At 1/19/2015 6:51:44 PM, Rant wrote:
Y> Your as Dumb as they come, Israel does not go and shoot people on the streets of America for calling their PM> Chicken Shi*!. Do they?? I hope you Know what Im talking about?, But they will defend themselves from the satanic hordes that one day try to destroy them and they will do it well. not like some countries Enjoy

This post speaks volumes of how fundamentally stupid you really are. As any person who has ever interacted with me can attest, I am without question on the side of Israel. But you... you are on the side of insanity and delusion.
Tsar of DDO
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 7:04:51 PM
At 1/19/2015 6:31:25 PM, Rant wrote:
ITs enemies, not like some countries that just play war {America} "Six Iranians, including a general, killed in Israeli strike"
Sources close to Hezbollah say 3-car convoy was hit Sunday, killing 12 people in all; Iran names one of the dead as General

Our God, "THE SON OF MAN" who is born of the body of mankind, descended to the beginning of time, and it is He who dies in the process of involution in order to be the saviour of the body of Israel in which he had developed until the death of that body.

It is he who, repaid the Egyptians for attempting to kill all the male Israelites, by exposing them on the river Nile. And it was He who led the Israelites through the wilderness, and gave to them the land of their inheritance, by allowing them to defeat the Canaanites who were the sons of Ham, and who had taken possession of the land that had been allocated to Shem and his descendants.

But we read in Judges 3:1; So then, the Lord left some nations in the land to test the Israelites who had not been through the wars in Canaan. He did this only in order to to teach every generation of Israelites about war, especially those who have never experienced war before.

The body of Israel=God's Son, will not suffer total annihilation as it had done in His past.

We know from the prophets who recorded the words of "The Son of Man," what will happen to those nations, which surround Jerusalem in their futile attempt to drive the Israelites into the sea.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 7:09:09 PM
The prophet Jeremiah compares the increasing tribulation and distress that Israel will go through to labor pains of a mother about to give birth.
Jeremiah 30 5-7 "This is what the LORD says: "'Cries of fear are heard-- terror, not peace. Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale? How awful that day will be! None will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 7:15:18 PM
So Goes The State Of Israel. so goes the world, Israel birth pangs to the Tribulation >so does the world and all nation to give birth.And so does the bride of Christ goes home. Enjoy
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:09:03 PM
Immediately after the great tribulation, which will usher in the thousand years of peace, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven (Meteorite showers) and the powers of heaven shall be shaken, etc. It is then that the Lord appears to rule the whole world with justice by means of the man he had chosen. He has given proof of this by raising that man from death. See Acts 17: 31.

Isaiah 13: 10; "For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in its going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the WORLD for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity, etc.

Joel 2: 10; "The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble; the sun and moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shinning, (The nuclear winter wherein the earth is enveloped in debris: and rainbows will once more be unable to appear in our atmosphere) And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible: and who can abide it?

When the powers of the heavens are shaken and the light of the sun, moon, and stars are blocked from the earth, it is then that the Lord, as promised in Acts 17: 31, comes to rule the whole world with Justice, on the day that he has fixed, which is the Sabbath of one thousand years, "The Day of The Lord." A day in which rainbows cannot form and the world will be restored to its former glory, and the age of mankind will be increased as it was before the rainbow appeared for the first time after the flood.

For one thousand years are to the Lord as one day. The day of the Lord is the Sabbath or the seventh period of one thousand years, from the day, in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930.

We are almost at the close of the sixth day, and soon comes the great tribulation, which is the war to end all wars, after which the Sabbath will dawn.

The Toba super eruption was a super volcanic eruption that occurred sometime between 69,000 and 77,000 years ago at Lake Toba (Sumatra Indonesia). It is recognised as one of earth"s largest eruptions. The related catastrophe theory holds that this event plunged the planet into a 6 to 10 year volcanic winter and possibly an additional 1,000 year cooling episode. This change in temperature resulted in the world"s human population being reduced to 10,000 or even a mere 1,000 breeding pairs, creating a bottleneck in human evolution.

Thousands upon thousands of cubic kilometres of material would have been blasted out into the stratosphere blocking out the light all over the world, turning the sun and moon into huge blood red orbs and causing the earth"s temperature to drop some 21% and it would possibly have been a thousand years before rainbows could form in our atmosphere again.

Every Jew and every person who claims to believe God"s word, must believe in the great tribulation that is almost upon us: Zechariah 14: The Lord will gather all the nations together to make war on Jerusalem. The city will be taken, the houses Looted, and the women raped. Half the people will go into exile, but the rest of them will not be taken away from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he has fought in times Past.

The African tectonic plate in its northern migration, intersects with the Arabian plate in a line that runs up through the Red Sea, through the Jordan valley and smack bang through the Mount of Olives. And we read in Zechariah 14: 4; concerning the time when the Lord comes to fight against those nations: "At that time he will stand on the Mount of Olives to the east of Jerusalem. Then the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west by a large valley. Half of the mountain will move northward and half of it southward.

Could this day of great tribulation, be the time that the massive volcano under Yellow Stone Park finally blows?

The ground beneath Yellowstone is said to be 74cm higher today than it was in 1923, which indicates a massive swelling beneath the Park. Scientists believe that the reservoir of Magma is filling at an alarming rate and as that volcano erupts with an average cycle of 600,000 years and the last eruption was more than 640,000 years ago"we are overdue for annihilation.

Numbers 24: 17, "A king, like a bright star, will arise in that Nation. Like a comet he will come from Israel. He will strike the leaders of Moab and beat down all the people of Seth. He will conquer his enemies in Edom and make their land his property. While Israel continues victorious. The Nation of Israel will trample them down and wipe out the last survivors." "They will look upon me and see the one who they pierced, and they shall mourn for him as one mourns for an only child etc."

Isaiah 63: 1-6, "Who is this coming from the city of Bozrah in Edom? Who is this so splendidly dressed in red, marching along in power and strength?" It is the Lord, powerful to save, coming to announce his victory. "Why is his clothing so red, like that of a man who tramples grapes to make wine?"

The Lord answers, "I have trampled the nations like grapes and no one came to help me. I trampled them in my anger, and their blood has stained all my clothing.
I DECIDED THAT THE TIME TO SAVE MY PEOPLE HAD COME; it was time to punish their enemies.
I was amazed when I looked and saw that there was no one to help me. But my anger made me strong, and I won the victory myself. In my anger I trampled whole nations and shattered them, I poured out their life"s blood on the earth."

See Zechariah 14. The Lord will come to fight for his people Israel as he has fought in times past and from within the inner most sanctuary of his tabernacle (The kingdom of God is within you) which temporary tabernacle is the body of mankind, he will fight the enemies of Israel; those Nations who surround Jerusalem in their attempt to drive God's chosen people into the sea.

The Lord will throw them into a state of total confusion, and the weapons of destruction with which they would destroy Israel, he will cause them to turn upon their own allies and they shall suffer a terrible disease, the soft tissue such as their eyes and tongues will melt in their sockets, and their radiated flesh, cooked to the bone, will slide from their bodies while still standing. Then all the surviving Nations will send their representatives each year to Jerusalem in the land of Israel, to worship and pay tribute to the Lord who will rule the whole world with justice and woe betide those who refuse to do so.

Then all the godless people of this world, and all those, who in their cathedrals, of stone, marble, or crystal, who sing and dance with their eyes and hands raised to the heavens in worship of a god they neither know or understand, will bow down and worship THE God of the Bible.

But the godless should not be offended by that which they believe to be no more than a fairy tale, and who think that we, who believe the story to be true, are simple minded bigots, buffoons and Morons?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:18:58 PM
At 1/19/2015 7:04:51 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Our God, "THE SON OF MAN" who is born of the body of mankind, descended to the beginning of time, and it is He who dies in the process of involution in order to be the saviour of the body of Israel in which he had developed until the death of that body.

It is he who, repaid the Egyptians for attempting to kill all the male Israelites, by exposing them on the river Nile. And it was He who led the Israelites through the wilderness, and gave to them the land of their inheritance, by allowing them to defeat the Canaanites who were the sons of Ham, and who had taken possession of the land that had been allocated to Shem and his descendants.

But we read in Judges 3:1; So then, the Lord left some nations in the land to test the Israelites who had not been through the wars in Canaan. He did this only in order to to teach every generation of Israelites about war, especially those who have never experienced war before.

The body of Israel=God's Son, will not suffer total annihilation as it had done in His past.

We know from the prophets who recorded the words of "The Son of Man," what will happen to those nations, which surround Jerusalem in their futile attempt to drive the Israelites into the sea.

I thought you believe in him as a son of god. or it is changed again?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:26:49 PM
At 1/19/2015 9:18:58 PM, uncung wrote:
At 1/19/2015 7:04:51 PM, Gentorev wrote:

The Son of Man is the son of the Most High. Eve is the expanded and pregnant androgynous body of mankind, in which the spirit of the heir to the throne of the MOST HIGH, is currently developing according to our concept of one directional linear time.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 11:49:46 PM

The Son of Man is the son of the Most High. Eve is the expanded and pregnant androgynous body of mankind, in which the spirit of the heir to the throne of the MOST HIGH, is currently developing according to our concept of one directional linear time.

the Most High is the Man?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 12:19:20 AM
At 1/19/2015 9:09:03 PM, Gentorev wrote

But the godless should not be offended by that which they believe to be no more than a fairy tale, and who think that we, who believe the story to be true, are simple minded bigots, buffoons and Morons?

We are no more offended by your god story as we are any other god stories, they are all myths and superstitions.

The offensive part is when we are told we must believe the stories are true.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 1:21:17 AM
At 1/20/2015 12:19:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/19/2015 9:09:03 PM, Gentorev wrote

We are no more offended by your god story as we are any other god stories, they are all myths and superstitions.

The offensive part is when we are told we must believe the stories are true.

So say all the atheists who are ignorant to the religious books, which they attack in their ignorance, those atheists who belong to the godless religion, who by faith and faith alone, believe that there is no God.

Why then do you haunt the religious forums? Me thinks that it is your wish to be saved.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 1:36:47 AM
At 1/19/2015 11:49:46 PM, uncung wrote:

Correct! Adam=mankind is seen to be on the top rung of the ladder of evolution, to this point in time. But surely you do not believe that mankind is the end of the evolutionary process, and that a new species cannot evolve from the body of mankind? Or do you?

Apparently you must, as you believe that there is no God and you will not bow the knee to "THE SON OF MAN" who is the Godhead that develops within each generation of the universe. "THE SON OF MAN" who is capable of traversing. not only space, but also time, and he descends to the very beginning, before this universe came into existence, and it was he who said, "Let there be Light," as he witnessed the "LOGOS" begin the resurrection of the universal body, in which he, "THE MOST HIGH" "The Light of Man" all the knowledge, wisdom, and insight gained from the body of mankind, had developed.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 7:58:14 AM

Correct! Adam=mankind is seen to be on the top rung of the ladder of evolution, to this point in time. But surely you do not believe that mankind is the end of the evolutionary process, and that a new species cannot evolve from the body of mankind? Or do you?

Apparently you must, as you believe that there is no God and you will not bow the knee to "THE SON OF MAN" who is the Godhead that develops within each generation of the universe. "THE SON OF MAN" who is capable of traversing. not only space, but also time, and he descends to the very beginning, before this universe came into existence, and it was he who said, "Let there be Light," as he witnessed the "LOGOS" begin the resurrection of the universal body, in which he, "THE MOST HIGH" "The Light of Man" all the knowledge, wisdom, and insight gained from the body of mankind, had developed.

so the Most HIgh is Adam?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:04:49 AM

They don't hit hard enough. They should wipe out all of Irans nuke plants now and nuke Iran if they try to mount a big war