Jump to topic:

Charles Darwin has never existed

JHL1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 7:53:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Charles Darwin is one of the most famous scientists in recent history. However, he does not exist. There is no evidence for Charles Darwin, and there were several other scientists who also allegedly created evolution. Charles Darwin is a myth.

There is no evidence for Charles Darwin: the only thing that mentions Charles Darwin was a book that he allegedly created himself. However, we all know that it is only a book which was supposedly made centuries ago. Plus, the burden of proof is on the atheists to prove that Charles Darwin exists: because there is no evidence, we can conclude that Charles Darwin is only a fabrication. Extraordinary claims, such as Charles Darwin's existence, require extraordinary evidence. Show me a photo of Charles Darwin, and I will be convinced; what can be stated without evidence can be refuted without evidence.

There are many alleged creators of Evolution, such as Larmack. How do we know that Charles Darwin created evolution, and not Larmack or your cat? We are just like the atheists, except instead of disbelieving in all but one creator of evolution, we disbelieve in all creators of evolution.

There is no evidence for Charles Darwin, and there were several other scientists who allegedly also created evolution. Charles Darwin is a myth: he never existed and will never exist in the future.
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:25:00 PM
Oh, well... so be it. I don't think that this is the fitting parallel you hoped it would be, though.

And it is Lamarck, not Larmack. And scientists don't "create evolution." They postulate it, hypothesize it, posit it, support it, find evidence for it, theorize mechanisms for it, etc.
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:42:20 PM
At 1/19/2015 7:53:02 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
Charles Darwin is one of the most famous scientists in recent history. However, he does not exist. There is no evidence for Charles Darwin, and there were several other scientists who also allegedly created evolution. Charles Darwin is a myth.

There is no evidence for Charles Darwin: the only thing that mentions Charles Darwin was a book that he allegedly created himself. However, we all know that it is only a book which was supposedly made centuries ago. Plus, the burden of proof is on the atheists to prove that Charles Darwin exists: because there is no evidence, we can conclude that Charles Darwin is only a fabrication. Extraordinary claims, such as Charles Darwin's existence, require extraordinary evidence. Show me a photo of Charles Darwin, and I will be convinced; what can be stated without evidence can be refuted without evidence.

There are many alleged creators of Evolution, such as Larmack. How do we know that Charles Darwin created evolution, and not Larmack or your cat? We are just like the atheists, except instead of disbelieving in all but one creator of evolution, we disbelieve in all creators of evolution.

There is no evidence for Charles Darwin, and there were several other scientists who allegedly also created evolution. Charles Darwin is a myth: he never existed and will never exist in the future.

You claimed Darwin never existed. The burden of proof is on you, sir. ;-)
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
JHL1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:03:07 PM
At 1/19/2015 8:42:20 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

You are pushing the burden of proof, even though the burden of proof is on you to prove that Charles Darwin exists. cHARLES dARWIN DOES NOT EXIST, BECAUSE THE oRIGINS OF sPECIES IS A FAIRY TALE WHICH HAS CAUSED THE CRUSADES, KILLED GALLELEIO, AND CAUSES TERRORISM. aTHEISM IS A RELIGION!
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:38:09 PM
At 1/19/2015 9:03:07 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
At 1/19/2015 8:42:20 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

You are pushing the burden of proof, even though the burden of proof is on you to prove that Charles Darwin exists. cHARLES dARWIN DOES NOT EXIST, BECAUSE THE oRIGINS OF sPECIES IS A FAIRY TALE WHICH HAS CAUSED THE CRUSADES, KILLED GALLELEIO, AND CAUSES TERRORISM. aTHEISM IS A RELIGION!

Lol, are you trying to see how many fallacies you can hit? Nice work!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 7:49:41 AM

OH DEAR!
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:01:54 AM

This stuff was funny at first, but it is just getting old.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
TheAnonymousTipster
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:07:16 AM
Charles Darwin not only existed, but was nailed to a cross and made to pay for the sins of all people who seek truth and knowledge... heathens!
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:15:33 AM

Good grief, how pathetic. You can't even make an effective argument so you're resorting to this sophistry? I hope your religion has better defenders than you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 8:31:03 AM

Evolution is taught in schools. The bible is not taught in schools because it does not meet even the minimum educational standards to qualify as credible.
There isn't enough math and science in the bible to meet a grade 6 schoolers curriculum.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 10:46:07 AM

There is no evidence for Charles Darwin: the only thing that mentions Charles Darwin was a book that he allegedly created himself.

Charles darwin did not know how to operate a printing press. How do we know those words are his words?

However, we all know that it is only a book which was supposedly made centuries ago. Plus, the burden of proof is on the atheists to prove that Charles Darwin exists: because there is no evidence, we can conclude that Charles Darwin is only a fabrication. Extraordinary claims, such as Charles Darwin's existence, require extraordinary evidence. Show me a photo of Charles Darwin, and I will be convinced; what can be stated without evidence can be refuted without evidence.

The camera existed at the time of Darwin. Suspicious.

If you disbelieve one, you must disbelieve all as they are all exactly the same.

I don't see how anyone can defeat your ironclad arguments. Bravo!
JHL1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 5:35:03 PM
At 1/20/2015 8:15:33 AM, dhardage wrote:

Good grief, how pathetic. You can't even make an effective argument so you're resorting to this sophistry? I hope your religion has better defenders than you.
I am not the religious person, you are: you are the one who believes that evolution was created. I believe that the theory of evolution was created by abiogenesis and evolved, while those dogmatic atheists insist that evolution was created by a fictional guy called Charles Darwin.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 8:27:16 AM
At 1/20/2015 5:35:03 PM, JHL1234 wrote:

I am not the religious person, you are: you are the one who believes that evolution was created. I believe that the theory of evolution was created by abiogenesis and evolved, while those dogmatic atheists insist that evolution was created by a fictional guy called Charles Darwin.

Interesting. There are photos of Darwin, official records of his birth and death, several papers known to be written by him, a book known to be written by him with publisher's records, and all kinds of corroborating evidence of his existence. You should really try to be more convincing.

Second, evolution wasn't 'created', it was observed. Research began to determine just how it worked and how the diversity of life on this planet happened. See, those that really want to know something study it, they don't depend on some ancient book of myths to tell them how t think.

Finally, atheism isn't evolution. One is a lack of belief, one is a theory that describes how life diversifies over time. Really, go back to school and this time, perhaps, you should listen.
SirCrona
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 9:38:15 AM

Who cares? I see what you're trying to spoof here, you're doubting Darwin's existence like other people doubt the alleged author of the nation's #1 bestselling hotel bedside reading book. However, there's a critical flaw you overlook- Darwin isn't a character in his own book. TOoS simply describes a theory, whoever wrote it is irrelevant. If, however,the author claims to be the reason that these observations happen, then it's relevant if who wrote is is who he claims to be. Also, the book's importance is more of an idea, 'cuz Darwin's theories on genetics turned out to be a load of trash. Evolution by natural selection, however, has only ever been confirmed. But then again, this won't make you realize that you subscribe to dogmatic ignorance and hate, so why do I bother? ;)
JHL1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 6:47:01 PM
At 1/21/2015 8:27:16 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 1/20/2015 5:35:03 PM, JHL1234 wrote:

Interesting. There are photos of Darwin, official records of his birth and death, several papers known to be written by him, a book known to be written by him with publisher's records, and all kinds of corroborating evidence of his existence. You should really try to be more convincing.

Second, evolution wasn't 'created', it was observed. Research began to determine just how it worked and how the diversity of life on this planet happened. See, those that really want to know something study it, they don't depend on some ancient book of myths to tell them how t think.

Finally, atheism isn't evolution. One is a lack of belief, one is a theory that describes how life diversifies over time. Really, go back to school and this time, perhaps, you should listen.

Those records of Darwin are lies, just like Piltdown man.
JHL1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 6:48:06 PM
At 1/21/2015 9:38:15 AM, SirCrona wrote:

Who cares? I see what you're trying to spoof here, you're doubting Darwin's existence like other people doubt the alleged author of the nation's #1 bestselling hotel bedside reading book. However, there's a critical flaw you overlook- Darwin isn't a character in his own book. TOoS simply describes a theory, whoever wrote it is irrelevant. If, however,the author claims to be the reason that these observations happen, then it's relevant if who wrote is is who he claims to be. Also, the book's importance is more of an idea, 'cuz Darwin's theories on genetics turned out to be a load of trash. Evolution by natural selection, however, has only ever been confirmed. But then again, this won't make you realize that you subscribe to dogmatic ignorance and hate, so why do I bother? ;)

The origin of species states that Darwin created evolution, when evolution was created by a person called Abiogenesis and evolved.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 7:02:13 PM
At 1/20/2015 8:31:03 AM, Harikrish wrote:

Evolution is taught in schools. The bible is not taught in schools because it does not meet even the minimum educational standards to qualify as credible.
There isn't enough math and science in the bible to meet a grade 6 schoolers curriculum.

They don't teach a lot of stuff of value in schools. I see the indoctrination program has done an exemplary job with you.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 7:24:39 PM
At 1/21/2015 7:02:13 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

They don't teach a lot of stuff of value in schools. I see the indoctrination program has done an exemplary job with you.

So, you never went to school? That would explain a lot.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 7:26:56 PM

There is no evidence for Charles Darwin: the only thing that mentions Charles Darwin was a book that he allegedly created himself. However, we all know that it is only a book which was supposedly made cen4turies ago. Plus, the burden of proof is on the atheists to prove that Charles Darwin exists: because there is no evidence, we can conclude that Charles Darwin is only a fabrication. Extraordinary claims, such as Charles Darwin's existence, require extraordinary evidence. Show me a photo of Charles Darwin, and I will be convinced;

You evidently didn't think very carefully about your diatribe. Darwin (1809-1882) has several photographs available. A very simple google search reveals them. Look for yourself, I won't play your game far enough to spoon feed them to you. I will, however, hold to admitting he did exist as you state you will , since photos ARE available. Or are you completely lacking integrity?

what can be stated without evidence can be refuted without evidence.

Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 7:37:06 PM
At 1/21/2015 7:24:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/21/2015 7:02:13 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

So, you never went to school? That would explain a lot.

No I dropped out when I realized it was all the same regurgitated watered down social program to produce commercial sheep and fodder,

Thanks to my AP classes I only needed to complete Senior English and graduate midway thru my tenth year. I graduated (not a G.E.D) from a self paced night school in 2 weeks.

Does that explain a lot?
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 8:13:04 PM

There is.
SirCrona
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 8:19:04 PM
At 1/21/2015 6:48:06 PM, JHL1234 wrote:

The origin of species states that Darwin created evolution, when evolution was created by a person called Abiogenesis and evolved.

No.
JHL1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 11:01:25 PM
At 1/21/2015 8:13:04 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

There is.

There is no evidence other than a book and a few drawings of Charles Darwin; they are all hoaxes, yet the atheists still vehemently defend them as "real".
JHL1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 11:04:30 PM
At 1/20/2015 10:46:07 AM, ethang5 wrote:

There is no evidence for Charles Darwin: the only thing that mentions Charles Darwin was a book that he allegedly created himself.

Charles darwin did not know how to operate a printing press. How do we know those words are his words?

However, we all know that it is only a book which was supposedly made centuries ago. Plus, the burden of proof is on the atheists to prove that Charles Darwin exists: because there is no evidence, we can conclude that Charles Darwin is only a fabrication. Extraordinary claims, such as Charles Darwin's existence, require extraordinary evidence. Show me a photo of Charles Darwin, and I will be convinced; what can be stated without evidence can be refuted without evidence.

The camera existed at the time of Darwin. Suspicious.

If you disbelieve one, you must disbelieve all as they are all exactly the same.

I don't see how anyone can defeat your ironclad arguments. Bravo!
Thanks! You just boosted my self isteam!
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 12:20:38 AM
At 1/21/2015 11:01:25 PM, JHL1234 wrote:

There is.

There is no evidence other than a book and a few drawings of Charles Darwin; they are all hoaxes, yet the atheists still vehemently defend them as "real".

Guess what. The moon is a hoax. The sun is a hoax. Martin Luther is a Hoax. The Early Church Fathers were hoaxes. St. Paul is a hoax.

You may have names of these people, but they are made up.

The moon and sun, you think they are real, but just illusions are there to sexier your mind. Satan's tricks.

See how funny this can be?
JHL1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 6:09:14 PM
At 1/22/2015 12:20:38 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/21/2015 11:01:25 PM, JHL1234 wrote:

There is.

Guess what. The moon is a hoax. The sun is a hoax. Martin Luther is a Hoax. The Early Church Fathers were hoaxes. St. Paul is a hoax.

You may have names of these people, but they are made up.

The moon and sun, you think they are real, but just illusions are there to sexier your mind. Satan's tricks.

See how funny this can be?

We can see them and they have evidence, so they are not hoaxes. However, there is no evidence for Charles Darwin because the burden of proof to prove that he exists is on the atheists, and they have provided no coherent arguments.
JHL1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 6:10:47 PM

Your religion (atheism) is the one that is dogmatic ignorance and hate! Atheism's holy book, the Origins of Species, is a book of racism and murder and lies!
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 6:14:10 PM
At 1/22/2015 6:10:47 PM, JHL1234 wrote:

Your religion (atheism) is the one that is dogmatic ignorance and hate! Atheism's holy book, the Origins of Species, is a book of racism and murder and lies!

You are entitled to your delusions, just don't expect too many other people to agree with you.
JHL1234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 6:15:49 PM
At 1/22/2015 6:14:10 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/22/2015 6:10:47 PM, JHL1234 wrote:

You are entitled to your delusions, just don't expect too many other people to agree with you.

Atheism is a delusion, because atheists believe that Charles Darwin created evolution without evidence.