Jump to topic:

Dinosaurs in the Bible

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 11:57:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just wan to see what you all think. There are 2 creatures that I know of called Leviathan and Behemoth. Do your own research, I will not provide any information on the subject.
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.

"Especially so, but considering the nature of nuclear warheads, it's probably more like atomic annihilation than triple homicide." -Yours Truly

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 12:19:45 PM
At 1/20/2015 11:57:17 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Just wan to see what you all think. There are 2 creatures that I know of called Leviathan and Behemoth. Do your own research, I will not provide any information on the subject.

No I don't think Leviathan was a dinosaur. As dinosaurs could not shoot rays and fire from their mouth. Also Leviathan is very vagely described on the Bible, and the description is more like a sea serpent than a dinosaur imo. I believe Leviathan was the rimbombastic version of the dragons of ancient mythologies like sumerian, babilonian, etc. More ancient than jew/christian tradition.

As for behemoth, is such poorly described, that it could be the mythological version of any kind of vertebrate.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2015 12:26:15 PM
At 1/20/2015 11:57:17 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Creatures contrived from the imaginations of the authors of Job, created to purport the power of God.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth