Total Posts:151|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Atheists greatest talent

SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 10:31:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Can we safely assume this guy is a troll or idiot yet?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 10:34:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:31:42 AM, SNP1 wrote:
Can we safely assume this guy is a troll or idiot yet?

You can assume whatever yu like, it's a free country.

However you'd be wrong if you assumed that. I don't ignore any evidence, only fools do.
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 10:37:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:34:57 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:31:42 AM, SNP1 wrote:
Can we safely assume this guy is a troll or idiot yet?

You can assume whatever yu like, it's a free country.

However you'd be wrong if you assumed that. I don't ignore any evidence, only fools do.

You claim a god exists, and only bring forth crap evidence. Can you bring forth any good evidence? Any at all?

You claim the Bible is infallible, yet have been provided contradictions.

Based off that, as well as more things that have happened, you are either a troll or an idiot.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 10:40:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
No, not troll. Self-involved, self serving, deluded man who lives in a tower of invincible ignorance.
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 10:43:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:40:10 AM, dhardage wrote:
No, not troll. Self-involved, self serving, deluded man who lives in a tower of invincible ignorance.

Makes sense. I would also add the words "closed minded" to that.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 10:44:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:37:19 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:34:57 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:31:42 AM, SNP1 wrote:
Can we safely assume this guy is a troll or idiot yet?

You can assume whatever yu like, it's a free country.

However you'd be wrong if you assumed that. I don't ignore any evidence, only fools do.

You claim a god exists, and only bring forth crap evidence. Can you bring forth any good evidence? Any at all?

You claim the Bible is infallible, yet have been provided contradictions.

Based off that, as well as more things that have happened, you are either a troll or an idiot.

No, I bring forth absolute evidence, people like you simply reject it out of hand without any real reason.

It is the idiot that ignores the evidence, I don't.

However you are more than welcome to any opinion yu wish, the truth will out one day, and then you'll have to explain why you refused to believe it.

And no, that isn't a threat, it's a rock solid promise.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 10:44:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:27:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Finding excuses not to believe the obvious.

LOL. No excuses are required when you alone give us so much evidence and reason to reject your irrational beliefs. You do that so well. Keeping your mouth closed will actually help you.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 10:45:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:44:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
No, I bring forth absolute evidence, people like you simply reject it out of hand without any real reason.

I will try this once more then, what is your evidence that there is a god?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 11:44:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:45:44 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:44:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
No, I bring forth absolute evidence, people like you simply reject it out of hand without any real reason.

I will try this once more then, what is your evidence that there is a god?

The best evidence there is, is the creation that is all around you, his personality is stamped all over it, the signs of the intelligence of his design are at its very roots.

However the fact that he could inspire a work as accurate as the bible is, and at the same time as honest, should be proof enough if you have ever bothered to study it deeply enough.

Don"t worry, I know you are exceptionally unlikely to accept that, just as so many like you are, because Satan's work has been done well, starting at the beginning of your education and carrying on in the background

That is part of the fulfilment of 2 Corinthians 4:3-4
ASV(i) 3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled in them that perish: 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them.

I know I am on a hiding to nothing with people ike you and that in itself strengthens me because every time you deny the truth you fulfil scripture.

However, God is looking for the real truth seekers, the ones who don"t care if it is convenient or makes them look stupid in front of other people, just so long as it is true. The ones who aren"t afraid to change their whole life to fit in with it if needed, as most of us have.

John 4:23-24
ASV(i) 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth. (Highlighting mine).

Nothing less than truth is acceptable to God.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 11:47:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:44:48 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:27:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Finding excuses not to believe the obvious.

LOL. No excuses are required when you alone give us so much evidence and reason to reject your irrational beliefs. You do that so well. Keeping your mouth closed will actually help you.

But it wouldn't help you, unless you are one of teh fortunate few who are given a "Road to Damascus" type experience that for4ces your eyes open.

Unlikely, but not impossible.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 11:48:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:43:38 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:40:10 AM, dhardage wrote:
No, not troll. Self-involved, self serving, deluded man who lives in a tower of invincible ignorance.

Makes sense. I would also add the words "closed minded" to that.

If I were closed mnded I would not have learned what has got me where I am, lol.

However I am fussy what I let into it.
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 11:49:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:27:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Finding excuses not to believe the obvious.

THE GREAT CHRISTIAN TALENT:

finding excuses to believe the obvious.....ly false and full of MIERDA
"There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot."

-Immortal Technique

Rap battle VS Truth_Seeker: http://www.debate.org...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,623
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 11:54:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:44:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No, I bring forth absolute evidence, people like you simply reject it out of hand without any real reason.

It isn't evidence that is compelling at all, let alone convincing. It is the kind of evidence that could easily put an innocent man on death row. It has no basis in fact, law or theory, there is nothing to observe or acknowledge.

All you have is a book of ancient myths and superstitions, as the sane person understands.

It is the idiot that ignores the evidence, I don't.

No one cares if you accept it or not. Call us idiots all you want, it just shows how desperate you are for people to take you seriously.

However you are more than welcome to any opinion yu wish, the truth will out one day, and then you'll have to explain why you refused to believe it.

And no, that isn't a threat, it's a rock solid promise.

At this point, it's merely an empty threat from an empty head, impotent and childish, at best. It is laughable.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 12:09:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 11:44:38 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:45:44 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:44:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
No, I bring forth absolute evidence, people like you simply reject it out of hand without any real reason.

I will try this once more then, what is your evidence that there is a god?



The best evidence there is, is the creation that is all around you, his personality is stamped all over it, the signs of the intelligence of his design are at its very roots.

The universe could exist without a god. Lawrence Krauss, for example, has written about how in his book "A Universe from Nothing".

Also, what evidence is there that the universe is designed?

However the fact that he could inspire a work as accurate as the bible is, and at the same time as honest, should be proof enough if you have ever bothered to study it deeply enough.

Greatness of a book is entirely subjective.
The Bible contains historical inaccuracies within it, so it is not entirely accurate/honest.
The Bible contains contradictions, which automatically means that it is not entirely accurate/honest.

Don"t worry, I know you are exceptionally unlikely to accept that, just as so many like you are, because Satan's work has been done well, starting at the beginning of your education and carrying on in the background

Evidence that Satan exists please.
Evidence that there was an influence from Satan in education please.

That is part of the fulfilment of 2 Corinthians 4:3-4
ASV(i) 3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled in them that perish: 4 in whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the unbelieving, that the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should not dawn upon them.

To say that some people will not believe something is not evidence. Anyone can say that about anything. It is apparent throughout history that there is always disagreement.

I know I am on a hiding to nothing with people ike you and that in itself strengthens me because every time you deny the truth you fulfil scripture.

It is not a prophecy if it predicts something that always happens.
If I say there will be earthquakes, it is not a prophecy since there have always been earthquakes.

However, God is looking for the real truth seekers, the ones who don"t care if it is convenient or makes them look stupid in front of other people, just so long as it is true. The ones who aren"t afraid to change their whole life to fit in with it if needed, as most of us have.

Still have not provided good evidence that there is a god

John 4:23-24
ASV(i) 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth. (Highlighting mine).

Nothing less than truth is acceptable to God.

So, you still have no good evidence.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Harikrish
Posts: 11,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 12:21:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:31:42 AM, SNP1 wrote:
Can we safely assume this guy is a troll or idiot yet?

Time we called them by name.
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 12:23:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:27:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Finding excuses not to believe the obvious.

You mean the obvious fact that the books of the canonical Bible conflict with:

1. What we know historically
2. What we know scientifically
3. Are crap historical documents in themselves
4. Are obviously reflections of the supersitions of the time

I am pretty sure I believe these obvious facts.
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 12:28:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 12:23:09 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:27:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Finding excuses not to believe the obvious.

You mean the obvious fact that the books of the canonical Bible conflict with:

1. What we know historically
2. What we know scientifically
3. Are crap historical documents in themselves
4. Are obviously reflections of the supersitions of the time

I am pretty sure I believe these obvious facts.

No, envi, you just don;t understand.

P1) The Bible is the infallible word of god
C) The Bible is the infallible word of god

If you have any questions or complaints, refer back to premise 1.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Harikrish
Posts: 11,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 12:29:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 12:23:09 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:27:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Finding excuses not to believe the obvious.

You mean the obvious fact that the books of the canonical Bible conflict with:

1. What we know historically
2. What we know scientifically
3. Are crap historical documents in themselves
4. Are obviously reflections of the supersitions of the time

I am pretty sure I believe these obvious facts.
Count me a believer of those obvious facts.
Fly
Posts: 2,045
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 12:30:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:27:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Finding excuses not to believe the obvious.

What's even more amazing is that so many atheists used to "believe the obvious" and now do not. It must defy explanation for those who continue to "believe the obvious."
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 12:52:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 12:29:06 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/21/2015 12:23:09 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:27:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Finding excuses not to believe the obvious.

You mean the obvious fact that the books of the canonical Bible conflict with:

1. What we know historically
2. What we know scientifically
3. Are crap historical documents in themselves
4. Are obviously reflections of the supersitions of the time

I am pretty sure I believe these obvious facts.
Count me a believer of those obvious facts.

Me too
"There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot."

-Immortal Technique

Rap battle VS Truth_Seeker: http://www.debate.org...
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 12:54:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 11:48:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:43:38 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:40:10 AM, dhardage wrote:
No, not troll. Self-involved, self serving, deluded man who lives in a tower of invincible ignorance.

Makes sense. I would also add the words "closed minded" to that.

If I were closed mnded I would not have learned what has got me where I am, lol.

However I am fussy what I let into it.

So you're fussy about what you let in, but you aren't closed-minded?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 1:27:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 12:54:27 PM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 1/21/2015 11:48:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:43:38 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:40:10 AM, dhardage wrote:
No, not troll. Self-involved, self serving, deluded man who lives in a tower of invincible ignorance.

Makes sense. I would also add the words "closed minded" to that.

If I were closed mnded I would not have learned what has got me where I am, lol.

However I am fussy what I let into it.

So you're fussy about what you let in, but you aren't closed-minded?

Ever heard the saying Garbage in garbage out. Well I am only interested in truth so if it doesn't pass the test, it doesn't get past the door staff.
Graincruncher
Posts: 2,799
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 1:28:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 1:27:39 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/21/2015 12:54:27 PM, Graincruncher wrote:
At 1/21/2015 11:48:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:43:38 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:40:10 AM, dhardage wrote:
No, not troll. Self-involved, self serving, deluded man who lives in a tower of invincible ignorance.

Makes sense. I would also add the words "closed minded" to that.

If I were closed mnded I would not have learned what has got me where I am, lol.

However I am fussy what I let into it.

So you're fussy about what you let in, but you aren't closed-minded?

Ever heard the saying Garbage in garbage out. Well I am only interested in truth so if it doesn't pass the test, it doesn't get past the door staff.

I have. Ever heard of question marks?

Point well missed, though. Bravo.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 1:35:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 10:27:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Finding excuses not to believe the obvious.

What's the obvious?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 1:40:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 12:52:33 PM, GamrDeb8rBbrH8r wrote:
At 1/21/2015 12:29:06 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/21/2015 12:23:09 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:27:03 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Finding excuses not to believe the obvious.

You mean the obvious fact that the books of the canonical Bible conflict with:

1. What we know historically
2. What we know scientifically
3. Are crap historical documents in themselves
4. Are obviously reflections of the supersitions of the time

I am pretty sure I believe these obvious facts.
Count me a believer of those obvious facts.

Me too

The only problem there is that in fact it doesn't.

In the few areas it touches on science it is 100% correct.

"Science and religion [are] no longer seen as incompatible.""The Daily Telegraph,London, May 26, 1999.

"I find my appreciation of science is greatly enriched by religion," says Francis Collins, a molecular biologist. He continues: "When I discover something about the human genome, I experience a sense of awe at the mystery of life, and say to myself, "Wow, only God knew before." It is a profoundly beautiful and moving sensation, which helps me appreciate God and makes science even more rewarding for me."

In history the only real dispute is over dating, and scientific dating methods are based on the assumption that nothing has changed to affect them. Something no-one can know. That makes it best guess science at the best.

For instance, if you accept that the word "day" has many meanings, including " specific but undeclared period of tie" as "in my father"s day", and that verse 14 is an obvious mistranslation since the sun and moon cannot be created twice, then you begin to realise that Genesis 1 is 100% in agreement with scientific knowledge to date.

Otherwise no scientist could support scripture as being 100% true, and some do.

True there are many things yet to be proven either way, but both history an d archaeology support the bible record as far as they have proved anything. Some "holy land" Archaeologists actually use the bible to help them locate finds.

Are they reflections of the superstitions of the time? I don't think so, maybe you'd like to try and prove it. Certainly Genesis 1 goes right against "the superstitions of the time".
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 1:41:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 1:37:56 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:31:42 AM, SNP1 wrote:
Can we safely assume this guy is a troll or idiot yet?

No. He's this guy.

http://youtu.be...

Uhg... That guy makes me lose IQ points...
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 1:42:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/21/2015 1:41:50 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/21/2015 1:37:56 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/21/2015 10:31:42 AM, SNP1 wrote:
Can we safely assume this guy is a troll or idiot yet?

No. He's this guy.

http://youtu.be...

Uhg... That guy makes me lose IQ points...

Is MadCornishBiker doing the same to you?