Jump to topic:

Unite Against Zionist Enemy!

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 7:45:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mohammed Deif, the Gaza-based military commander of Hamas who is said to have survived multiple assassination attempts by Israel, sent a letter of condolence to Hezbollah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah expressing sorrow for the deaths of those killed in the suspected Israeli airstrike on the Golan Heights on Sunday.
"All of the forces of resistance must band together and unite against the Zionist enemy and its accomplices," Deif is reported to have written in the letter.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 7:48:10 AM
Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
Very>Very interesting!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 7:48:00 PM
Netanyahu "spat in our face," White House officials say
The White House"s outrage over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu"s plan to speak before Congress in March " a move he failed to coordinate with the administration " began to seep through the diplomatic cracks on Friday... Officials in Washington said that the "chickenshit" epithet " with which an anonymous administration official branded Netanyahu several months ago " was mild compared to the language used in the White House when news of Netanyahu"s planned speech came in.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 7:51:57 PM
And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.

America is playing with fire!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 8:04:26 PM
If you keep an open mind , all nations right now is a sheer hell that hate Israel, Syria , Iraq , and most other countries in the mid east and Africa. then you come lets say to America and the EU countries!> Big problems on all>fronts> I will thread again >big problems on all fronts!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 8:27:17 PM
All false religion came from mystery Babylon and all will return to Baal or Babylon > read the bible please.Enjoy
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 8:47:37 PM
At 1/23/2015 8:27:17 PM, Rant wrote:
All false religion came from mystery Babylon and all will return to Baal or Babylon > read the bible please.Enjoy

Old Testiment?????? Or New??? Your intolerance wouldn't be showing, would it???
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 9:31:24 PM
At 1/23/2015 9:25:45 PM, Rant wrote:
intolerance wouldn't be showing, would it??? > Your a Joke!

Thanks for your comic relief. :-)
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 9:31:33 PM
Just Wait till Israel cleans up the inner ring! people like you will cry like hell and that's where your going1 And as God made little green apples it will happen!Enjoy
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 9:37:27 PM
At 1/23/2015 9:31:33 PM, Rant wrote:
Just Wait till Israel cleans up the inner ring! people like you will cry like hell and that's where your going1 And as God made little green apples it will happen!Enjoy

You eat green apples, you get a tummy ache. Hope you have some Pepto Bismal.. :-)
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 9:57:37 AM
Looking at the road ahead, Israel is on the verge of a preemptive strike on Iran"s nuclear facilities. It is likely that this strike will either initiate this war or start a chain reaction of events that will quickly lead to this war.
The Bible tells us that the nation of Israel accomplishes all the prerequisites for the War of Gog & Magog via a military solution. In victory, they will become primed for the future events of the Russian-Iranian coalition destined to form against them. At the conclusion of this war [the war preceding the War of Gog & Magog known as the Psalm 83 War], Israel"s conquest over the inner circle of the surrounding Arab populations of Palestinians, Syrians, Saudi Arabians, Egyptians, Lebanese, and Jordanians will see Israel"s borders enlarged, prosperity increased, and national stature remarkably enhanced.

Ezekiel 28:24-26
24 No longer will the people of Israel have malicious neighbors who are painful briers and sharp thorns. Then they will know that I am the Sovereign LORD. 25 This is what the Sovereign LORD says: When I gather the people of Israel from the nations where they have been scattered, I will show myself holy among them in the sight of the nations. Then they will live in their own land, which I gave to my servant Jacob. 26 They will live there in safety and will build houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the LORD their God.
Simply paraphrased: "Yes, they will dwell securely when I [God] execute judgments on all those [Arab Nations] around them who despise them." The Bible tells us that the national security Israel so desperately seeks today occurs via the judgments executed "on all those around them who despise them"
Surprisingly, "all those [Arab Nations] around them who despise" the emerging Jewish State of Israel, are conspicuously absent from the Russian/Iranian led coalition which includes Ethiopia, Libya, and Turkey along with several modern nations. Prophecy buffs have long wondered why this would be the case since presently "all those [Arab nations] around them who despise" Israel are some of the most vehement enemies of Israel. Coincidently, the Arab nations in question are members of a distinctly separate and yet-to-be-fulfilled prophecy in the form of a petition to God found in Psalm 83:

Psalm 83:1-8
1 Do not keep silent, O God! Do not hold Your peace, and do not be still, O God! 2 For behold, Your enemies make a tumult; and those who hate You have lifted up their head. 3 They have taken crafty counsel against Your people, and consulted together against Your sheltered ones. 4 They have said, "Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation, that the name of Israel may be remembered no more." 5 For they have consulted together with one consent; they form a confederacy against You: 6 The tents of Edom and the Ishmaelites; Moab and the Hagrites; 7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalek; Philistia with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8 Assyria also has joined with them; they have helped the children of Lot. Selah
We know that the Russian-Iranian led coalition will attempt to invade a militarily secure Israel. This condition of security becomes a reality only after the judgments are executed upon the surrounding Psalm 83 nations. The adversaries of Israel who seek to cut the Jews off from being a nation will form their own coalition. Unfortunately for them, they are described in Ezekiel 28:24-26 as "all those around them who despise them." They are those upon whom God will execute devastating judgments prior to the formation of the Russian-Iranian coalition via the IDF [Israeli Defense Force].
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 10:00:21 AM
At 1/22/2015 7:45:44 AM, Rant wrote:
Mohammed Deif, the Gaza-based military commander of Hamas who is said to have survived multiple assassination attempts by Israel, sent a letter of condolence to Hezbollah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah expressing sorrow for the deaths of those killed in the suspected Israeli airstrike on the Golan Heights on Sunday.
"All of the forces of resistance must band together and unite against the Zionist enemy and its accomplices," Deif is reported to have written in the letter.

God made the enemies of Zionism and Zionism itself to confuse His people who don't listen to His voice and obey His commandments.

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until your perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 10:09:00 AM
At 1/24/2015 10:00:21 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Aren't you supposed to be assassinated today?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 10:11:58 AM
At 1/24/2015 10:09:00 AM, SNP1 wrote:

It's very possible or it could be the next day or the next day after that. I never said that I would be killed on a specific day. I thought I would be killed by the end of this day but we will have to wait and see. However, when I do get killed for testifying to the knowledge of God, I won't be around to say I told you so.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 10:39:17 AM
At 1/24/2015 10:11:58 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It's very possible or it could be the next day or the next day after that. I never said that I would be killed on a specific day. I thought I would be killed by the end of this day but we will have to wait and see.

So, you thought it would be today, you claimed many times in the past it would be today, but now that the day has come, you are saying it might not be today?

However, when I do get killed for testifying to the knowledge of God, I won't be around to say I told you so.

Will it be within the next few weeks? If you push it off too far, people will doubt you even more.
#WarOnDDO
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 2:27:07 PM
Iran has threatened to attack Israel from the West Bank, in retaliation for an alleged Israeli airstrike in Syria on Sunday that left 12 Iranian and Hezbollah operatives dead. The airstrike has been attributed to Israel and though Jerusalem has not officially confirmed it, anonymous government sources have admitted as much.

On Friday, Channel 10 reported that Israel had sent calming messages to Iran and Hezbollah via Moscow after the strike, clarifying that it was uninterested in an escalating conflict with Tehran or the Lebanese terror group.

According to the report, Israeli officials told Moscow that Israel viewed the strike as an act of self-defense, and that Hezbollah had forced Israel"s hand by building an offensive infrastructure on its border. Jerusalem stressed it did not want the situation to deteriorate into a regional conflict. Russian leaders conveyed this message to Beirut and Tehran.

A report on Channel 2 Friday said the strike targeted the leaders of a substantial new Hezbollah terror hierarchy that was set to attempt kidnappings, rocket attacks and other assaults on military and civilian targets in northern Israel.

The new terror unit involved Mughniyeh, who was coordinating with the commander of the Quds Force of Iran"s Revolutionary Guards, Qasem Soleimani, the Channel 2 report said. There was no suggestion in the report that Soleimani, a key figure in supporting Syrian President Bashar Assad and Hezbollah, was in the area at the time.

The terrorist hierarchy included recruitment and intelligence departments, and was set to begin operations targeting Israel from the Syrian Golan, including "kidnappings, firing rockets and mortar shells, and using anti-tank weapons against Israeli residential areas."

The unit was set up "with Iranian sponsorship," the report said. Israel"s targeting of some of its members underlined that "a red line was crossed that Israel would not tolerate."

The TV report said Israel was braced for a response. If that response targeted Israeli civilians, however, subsequent Israeli retaliation would endanger the Assad regime in Syria, Channel 2"s military commentator Roni Daniel said. He did not state a source for that assertion.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 10:29:09 PM
At 1/24/2015 10:39:17 AM, SNP1 wrote:

It's very possible or it could be the next day or the next day after that. I never said that I would be killed on a specific day. I thought I would be killed by the end of this day but we will have to wait and see.

So, you thought it would be today, you claimed many times in the past it would be today, but now that the day has come, you are saying it might not be today?

However, when I do get killed for testifying to the knowledge of God, I won't be around to say I told you so.

Will it be within the next few weeks? If you push it off too far, people will doubt you even more.

Most of God's believers doubt what I've been telling them.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 10:32:36 PM
At 1/24/2015 10:29:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Agreed, but if you push your assassination too far away from your original prediction, then no one will believe you.
#WarOnDDO
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 8:59:04 PM
At 1/24/2015 10:32:36 PM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/24/2015 10:29:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Agreed, but if you push your assassination too far away from your original prediction, then no one will believe you.

None of my friends want me to die because they love me. They would rather not believe that I'm going to be killed.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 9:10:43 PM
S and B > brother and sister or is it sister and brother or is dog and cat or cat or dog. please tell me?