Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Atheists Thoughts About The State OF Israel?

wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 10:14:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well, as with most other religions, they think they are right and everyone else is wrong. But they are really good about protecting their position.

I have no problem with Israel. They have a more open and progressive society than many other western societies.
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 10:30:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 10:27:23 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Dude 6:27 in the morning go to sleep for Gods sake....

Hmm. 9:27PM where I'm at. That's relatively for ya.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 11:45:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 10:13:00 PM, Rant wrote:
1948> Baby when Bible Prophecy started, like it or not Enjoy

"This generation shall not taste death until these things come to pass." Assuming that generation was 20 in 1948, then they would be 87 now. Time is running out. When can we call it failure of prophecy, and what will the next postdiction be?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
drpiek
Posts: 589
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 11:54:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 10:01:53 PM, Rant wrote:
Im Waiting. This should be good, and the cult Christians please!

Self fulfilling prophecy. State that you will do something, do it, then attribute that to God being on your side.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,132
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 12:32:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 11:45:22 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 1/23/2015 10:13:00 PM, Rant wrote:
1948> Baby when Bible Prophecy started, like it or not Enjoy

"This generation shall not taste death until these things come to pass." Assuming that generation was 20 in 1948, then they would be 87 now. Time is running out. When can we call it failure of prophecy, and what will the next postdiction be?

That is also assuming Jesus wasn't referring to the generation he was speaking to. There is a good argument to be made for that interpretation.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Geneaux
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 1:05:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Israel is in a state yes. I would say the US should stop funding it and let it go back to pre-1967 borders.
Geneaux
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 1:07:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 10:14:58 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:

I have no problem with Israel. They have a more open and progressive society than many other western societies.

http://www.sudantribune.com...

So open and progressive!
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 5:05:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 1:07:33 AM, Geneaux wrote:
At 1/23/2015 10:14:58 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:

I have no problem with Israel. They have a more open and progressive society than many other western societies.

http://www.sudantribune.com...

So open and progressive!

"The Sudan tribune" is not reliable source of information when it comes to Israel. More importantly, I'd remind you that a number of countries deport asylum seekers.

Israel still happens to be progressive AND the only real democracy in the Middle East. Unlike a lot of Middle Eastern countries, its governance is actually secular.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 5:10:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 1:05:54 AM, Geneaux wrote:
Israel is in a state yes. I would say the US should stop funding it and let it go back to pre-1967 borders.

The U.S funds a number of countries, some that are not even considered "allies". Israel is not obliged to withdraw to the pre 67 border lines as it militarily "won" these areas during the Six Day War, when it was attacked by several Arab armies. Jerusalem and the West Bank had belonged to Jordan since 1948, not Palestine. Jordan chose to participate; and lost land because of it. I'd also point out that Israel is doing nothing illegal by maintaining such areas [or building settlements] as the 1948 lines were ONLY armistice.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 7:26:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 10:01:53 PM, Rant wrote:
Im Waiting. This should be good, and the cult Christians please!

Israel can exist, as long as it: (a) withdraws to the 242 Borders, (b) stop violating HR in Gaza, (c) stop sending Jewish settlements into Palestinian lands, and (d) recognize Palestine as a state.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
Geneaux
Posts: 48
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 8:04:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 5:05:03 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/24/2015 1:07:33 AM, Geneaux wrote:
At 1/23/2015 10:14:58 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:

I have no problem with Israel. They have a more open and progressive society than many other western societies.

http://www.sudantribune.com...

So open and progressive!

"The Sudan tribune" is not reliable source of information when it comes to Israel.

Well, it's a national newspaper. What makes it different from the BBC?

More importantly, I'd remind you that a number of countries deport asylum seekers.

Israel has done it by making them go or face fines, it's a disgusting way of treating those who escaped war and famine. But then that's not that different from how they treat the colonists.. I mean Palestinians in the land given them by the British Empire.

Israel still happens to be progressive AND the only real democracy in the Middle East.

Oh dear, is this really what Americans believe? One, Israel is not progressive, it treats Palestinians disgracefully, just as it did in the past. And two, the reason why it is one of the few democracies (though not the only one by far) is because it forced other countries which barely came out of colonialism to invest huge amounts of money in defending themselves rather than developing themselves into democracies after being colonized.

Unlike a lot of Middle Eastern countries, its governance is actually secular.

No, it's explicitly pro-Jewish.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 9:11:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 7:26:01 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 1/23/2015 10:01:53 PM, Rant wrote:
Im Waiting. This should be good, and the cult Christians please!

Israel can exist, as long as it: (a) withdraws to the 242 Borders, (b) stop violating HR in Gaza, (c) stop sending Jewish settlements into Palestinian lands, and (d) recognize Palestine as a state.

Who are you to assert whether Israel can exist or not? The fact you state that Israeli settlements are built in "Palestinian lands" confirms you know absolutely nothing about the conflict.

Firstly, Israeli settlements are NOT illegal. The 1948 humanitarian lines are ONLY armistice, and not actual legal borders. Jerusalem was in fact controlled by Jordan from 1948, not Palestine. Therefore it is technically not a "Palestinian land".

Israel has not violated ANY human rights in Gaza. On the contrary, Hamas have committed a number of war crimes. The IDF distributed leaflets, made phone calls, and sent text messages to all of those in dangerous areas but Hamas demanded that they be ignored.

Israel actually once offered Palestine its own state, with the only concession being that Palestine also recognize Israel as a state. The response was to refuse and walk out of negotiations. Why exactly should Israel recognize Palestine as a state when it refuses to recognize it as a state? No other nation would be prepared to this. Especially when terror is still be incited and Israeli civilians are still getting killed. I suggest you do some research.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 9:26:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 8:04:29 AM, Geneaux wrote:
At 1/24/2015 5:05:03 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/24/2015 1:07:33 AM, Geneaux wrote:
At 1/23/2015 10:14:58 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:

I have no problem with Israel. They have a more open and progressive society than many other western societies.

http://www.sudantribune.com...

So open and progressive!

"The Sudan tribune" is not reliable source of information when it comes to Israel.

Well, it's a national newspaper. What makes it different from the BBC?

Most North African/Middle Eastern media outlets [national or not] are anti-Israel, and therefore not an objective source. That shouldn't be difficult to work out.

More importantly, I'd remind you that a number of countries deport asylum seekers.

Israel has done it by making them go or face fines, it's a disgusting way of treating those who escaped war and famine. But then that's not that different from how they treat the colonists.. I mean Palestinians in the land given them by the British Empire.


Nope, Israel has actually welcomed a number of immigrants into its territory. One example would be the many Ethiopians that have relocated there. Israel does not mistreat the Palestinians either, it in fact has a 20% Arab population, who have their own political representation in the Knesset. The ONLY issue lies with Palestinian terror fractions.

Israel still happens to be progressive AND the only real democracy in the Middle East.

Oh dear, is this really what Americans believe? One, Israel is not progressive, it treats Palestinians disgracefully, just as it did in the past. And two, the reason why it is one of the few democracies (though not the only one by far) is because it forced other countries which barely came out of colonialism to invest huge amounts of money in defending themselves rather than developing themselves into democracies after being colonized.

Firstly, I am not American. So don't make presumptions that have no basis in reality. Israel is progressive, hence why women have equal rights, why people can be openly homosexual, while other minorities have equal rights, etc. Israel is also far more economically progressive then other Middle Eastern countries. You have made a false assertion in stating that Israel treats Palestinians "disgracefully" and offered NO evidence in support of your argument. During last summer Israel allowed over 2000 Gaza citizens receive treatment in its hospitals, as well as that Israel also repaired all infrastructural damage within Gaza.

Unlike a lot of Middle Eastern countries, its governance is actually secular.

No, it's explicitly pro-Jewish.

Jewish people do actually live in Israel, that's no different to saying that a Spanish government is pro-Spanish. Israel is still a democracy and still has secular running government.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 9:54:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 10:01:53 PM, Rant wrote:
Im Waiting. This should be good, and the cult Christians please!

Anyone who is concerned about the things of the visible world is deceived by what they observe. Our true created existence is invisible and that's what's important for eternal life.
Kc1999
Posts: 1,037
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 7:58:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/24/2015 9:11:17 AM, Emilrose wrote:
At 1/24/2015 7:26:01 AM, Kc1999 wrote:
At 1/23/2015 10:01:53 PM, Rant wrote:
Im Waiting. This should be good, and the cult Christians please!

Israel can exist, as long as it: (a) withdraws to the 242 Borders, (b) stop violating HR in Gaza, (c) stop sending Jewish settlements into Palestinian lands, and (d) recognize Palestine as a state.

Who are you to assert whether Israel can exist or not? The fact you state that Israeli settlements are built in "Palestinian lands" confirms you know absolutely nothing about the conflict.

Firstly, Israeli settlements are NOT illegal. The 1948 humanitarian lines are ONLY armistice, and not actual legal borders. Jerusalem was in fact controlled by Jordan from 1948, not Palestine. Therefore it is technically not a "Palestinian land".

Okay then, let us go wayyy back to 1948. https://1948londonolympics.files.wordpress.com...

This is the Israeli state in 1948. Nevertheless, the 1947 Partition Plan was not a ceasefire, but as shown in 181. If you want a status quo ante to this state, then go ahead, I do not care. What I care about is what happened in 1967, when the First Clause of 242 CLEARLY states that Israel must accept and respect the sovereign rights of other states in the areas, like Palestine: however, the fact that Jewish settlers are still sent into these lands clearly shows that Israel is still UNWILLING to respect the resolution. The Arabic Countries henceforth has no obligations to not attack Israel.


Israel has not violated ANY human rights in Gaza. On the contrary, Hamas have committed a number of war crimes. The IDF distributed leaflets, made phone calls, and sent text messages to all of those in dangerous areas but Hamas demanded that they be ignored.

Nope. HRW reports the following:

"In the other shooting, Israeli forces entered Qalandia refugee camp in a similar early-morning incursion on June 20, and fatally shot Mustafa Aslan, 21, in the head when he went onto his roof to check whether they were damaging his father"s car, said one witness to the shooting and two others who helped move him downstairs afterward. "

"At about 1 a.m. on June 17, hundreds of Israeli forces entered the Jalazon refugee camp, north of Ramallah in the West Bank, forcibly entering Palestinians" homes, witnesses told Human Rights Watch. The witnesses said the soldiers fired rubber-coated steel bullets, teargas, and live ammunition, and threw percussion or "flash bang" grenades at young men from the camp who threw rocks at them. Israeli forces shot Samada in the chest at about 2:15 a.m., while he was on the roof of a friend"s home, witnesses said."

Many more HR violations that Israel has done. Of course, Hamas is a bad organization too, but just because Hamas violates HR, does not mean that Israel has any rights to violate HR in Gaza.


Israel actually once offered Palestine its own state, with the only concession being that Palestine also recognize Israel as a state. The response was to refuse and walk out of negotiations. Why exactly should Israel recognize Palestine as a state when it refuses to recognize it as a state? No other nation would be prepared to this. Especially when terror is still be incited and Israeli civilians are still getting killed. I suggest you do some research.

And Palestine has indeed recognized that Israel has the rights to exist:

"The signing of the Declaration of Principles marks a new era...I would like to confirm the following PLO commitments: The PLO recognizes the right of the State of Israel to exist in peace and security. The PLO accepts United Nations Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338."

It is *Hamas*, not the entirety of the populace of *Gaza*, that is against Israel. If Israel really wants to secure it's borders, then it must work with the accepted delegate of the Palestinians, which in this case, is the PLO. Because of this fact, that Hamas will not stop attacking Israel until pre '67 borders are restored, I do not think that Israel will ever gain a day without fear. I should also like to add a conditional: stop attacking Syrians as they have done twice during the last six months.
#NoToMobocracy #BladeStroink
PGA
Posts: 4,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 9:56:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 10:01:53 PM, Rant wrote:
Im Waiting. This should be good, and the cult Christians please!

I do not believe the State of Israel which exists today fulfills any of the biblical prophesies. The modern state is largely a secular state. The biblical Israel was a covenant people. That covenant ended in AD 70.

Peter
uncung
Posts: 3,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 11:11:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

"The Sudan tribune" is not reliable source of information when it comes to Israel. More importantly, I'd remind you that a number of countries deport asylum seekers.

Israel still happens to be progressive AND the only real democracy in the Middle East. Unlike a lot of Middle Eastern countries, its governance is actually secular.

Israel is the real apartheid nation in Middle East.
uncung
Posts: 3,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 11:14:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The U.S funds a number of countries, some that are not even considered "allies". Israel is not obliged to withdraw to the pre 67 border lines as it militarily "won" these areas during the Six Day War, when it was attacked by several Arab armies. Jerusalem and the West Bank had belonged to Jordan since 1948, not Palestine. Jordan chose to participate; and lost land because of it. I'd also point out that Israel is doing nothing illegal by maintaining such areas [or building settlements] as the 1948 lines were ONLY armistice.

IN your standpoint it is legal to take over other area as long as it is done by Israel.
Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 2:50:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"This generation shall not taste death until these things come to pass> Luv it buts way over the heads of the atheists even to begin to understands those words. Enjoy
IRONHIDE
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 9:20:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 10:01:53 PM, Rant wrote:
Im Waiting. This should be good, and the cult Christians please!

Here is what the Bible says, It may not tickle your ears, but hen again we know what the Bible says about those who like their ears tickled, now don't we ?

First, let us see what God Himself calls Jerusalem:

"And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called [remember that the spiritual is more real and significant than the physical and literal] SODOM AND EGYPT, where also our Lord was crucified [our Lord was crucified in JERUSALEM]" (Rev. 11:8).

So God Himself calls Jerusalem "Sodom and Egypt." Not exactly an accolade of spiritual endearment. So prophetically God calls Jerusalem, Sodom and Egypt. How does God view Jerusalem historically leading up to this shameful appellation of "Sodom and Egypt?"

"Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her ABOMINATIONS" (Ezek. 16:1).

Throughout chapter 16, God likens Jerusalem as a young virgin bride that He takes to Himself:

"Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon you, behold your time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over you, and covered your nakedness: yes, I swore unto you and entered into a covenant with you, saith the Lord God, and YOU BECAME MINE" (Verse 8).

"And I put a jewel on your forehead, and earrings in your ears, and a beautiful crown upon your head. Thus were you decked with gold and silver; and your raiment was of fine line, and silk, and broidered work; you didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and you were exceeding beautiful, and you did prosper into a kingdom. And your renown went forth among the heathen for they beauty: for it was PERFECT through my comeliness, which I had put upon you, says the Lord God" (Verses 12-14).

Was Jerusalem thankful to God? Did Jerusalem worship and adore God as a Perfect Husband? No:

"But you did trust in YOUR OWN beauty, and PLAYED THE HARLOT because of your renown and poured out your FORNICATIONS on everyone that passed by " and played the HARLOT " and did commit WHOREDOM with them " Is this of your WHOREDOMS a small matter " And in all your ABOMINATIONS and your WHOREDOMS you have not remembered the days of your youth, when you were naked and bare, and was polluted in your blood. And it came to pass after all your WICKEDNESS (WOE, WOE unto you! Saith the Lord God " opened your feet [spread your legs] to every one that passed by and MULTIPLIED YOUR WHOREDOMS. You have also committed FORNICATION WITH THE EGYPTIANS your neighbours " You have played the WHORE also with the Assyrians " You have moreover multiplied your FORNICATION in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea " How weak is your heart, saith the Lord God, seeing you do all these things, the work of an IMPERIOUS [a female fox, arrogant, malicious] WHORISH WOMAN " as a wife that commits ADULTERY, which takes strangers [heathen religions and gods] instead of her husband [God] " but you give your gifts to ALL WHORES; but you give your gifts [of sexual favors] to ALL YOUR LOVERS, and hire them, that they may come unto you on every side for your WHOREDOM" (Verses 15-32).

God is not pleased with His harlot wife, and pronounces terrible woes upon her:

JERUSALEM"S SPIRITUAL SISTER IS SODOM

"Wherefore, O HARLOT, hear the word of the Lord: Thus saith the Lord God; Because your FILTHLINESS was poured out, and your NAKEDNESS discovered through your WHOREDOMS with your lovers, and with all the IDOLS OF YOUR ABOMINATIONS""

Etc., etc. (Verses 35-36). But it gets WORSE:

"thou art your mother"s daughter, that LOATHES her husband and her children; and you are the sister of your sisters, which loathed their husbands and their children: your mother was a Hittite, and your father an Amorite. And your elder sister is Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at your left hand: and your younger sister, that dwells at your right hand, is SODOM and her daughters." (Verse 45-46).

JERUSALEM IS FAR WORSE THAN THE VERY WORST

"Yet have you not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but, as if that were a very little thing, YOU WERE CORRUPTED MORE THAN THEY IN ALL YOUR WAYS. As I live, says the Lord God, Sodom your sister has not done, she nor her daughters, as YOU [Jerusalem] HAVE DONE, you and your daughters" (Verses 47-48).

"Neither has Samaria committed half of your sins; but you have MULTIPLIED YOUR ABOMINATIONS MORE THAN THEY, and have justified your sisters in all YOUR ABOMINATIONS which you have done. You also, which have judged your sisters, bear your own shame for your sins that YOU HAVE COMMITTED MORE ABOMINABLE THAN THEY: they are MORE RIGHTEOUS [imagine God saying that Sodom is "more righteous" than Jerusalem?] than you" (Verse 52).

What do you imagine would happen to me if I were to stand up in one of the international churches that supports Israel and Jerusalem and even teaches that they can be saved WITHOUT Jesus Christ, and I told them that the wicked City State of Sodom WAS MORE RIGHTEOUS than Jerusalem, Israel? On second thought, don"t imagine it.

OH the deceitfulness of the church! I have heard two messages on international television this week wherein Jerusalem was mentioned again as God"s chosen city of His chosen people, and how we must back Israel and Jerusalem. This corrupt city is praised and praised daily by the church as though God just really does love this corrupt city with their corrupt religion! God HATES what is going on in Jerusalem and Israel. God is NOT blessing Jerusalem. God is NOT protecting Jerusalem. There is NO PEACE in Jerusalem. God certainly loves the people of Jerusalem, but they have some deep deep repentance ahead of them. OPEN YOUR EYES! Where have you ever read anywhere in the Bible such condemnation on ANYONE as we have just read regarding Jerusalem? OH how the church applauds Jerusalem, when the reality is that their sins are reaching to high heaven.

Recently 60 Minutes presented a documentary on how Russian girls are being sold around the world as full-time live-in harlots. Thousands of Russian girls are being sold for sex slaves (and many by their own will for a better financial life). Well it just so happens that there is a location that acts as a clearinghouse for brokering these girls around the world. Just where do you suppose that brokering center is located? Would you believe, JERUSALEM?

This past week one of the news channels covered a huge gathering of homosexuals. They had a bandstand set up like rock stars have from which they paraded their cross-dressing transvestite regalia and paraphernalia. Speeches were made regarding homosexual life styles, etc. Where do you suppose this meeting was being held? Los Angeles? New York? San Francisco? NO! JERUSALEM!

There is a reason why God goes into such detail and allots so much space in His Word for such small cities as Sodom and Jerusalem. They were but the fore-runners of a much larger deception of the same ilk! This same HARLOT system permeates the world today through a huge organization and worldwide work.

"And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto you the judgment of the GREAT WHORE that sits upon many waters [not just one city or one people, but MANY WATERS OF NATIONS AND PEOPLES]: With whom the kings of the earth have committed FORNICATION, and the inhabitants of the EARTH [the ENTIRE WORLD!] have been made DRUNK WITH THE WINE OF HER FORNICATION" (Rev. 17:1-2)!