Jump to topic:

Any Jehova Witnesses here?

drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 6:23:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I must say, most witnesses I have met have been good people but how could you believe that this is the true religion. Are there any witnesses here? Have you taken the time to dig into the history of your religion? Pyramidology, numerous false prohecies, and so many other oddities.
Martley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 9:52:09 PM
At 1/24/2015 6:23:29 PM, drpiek wrote:
I must say, most witnesses I have met have been good people but how could you believe that this is the true religion. Are there any witnesses here? Have you taken the time to dig into the history of your religion? Pyramidology, numerous false prohecies, and so many other oddities.

Anyone what to step up and allow me to pigeon hole your position before we even start so I can beat on your belief system for my own pleasure, even though I'm just the pot calling the kettle black and your not going to convince me of anything other than what I believe anyway??? Anyone....hello???
A Black Belt is a white belt who never quit.

The best time to do something was 20 years ago.... the second best to do something is now.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2015 10:25:49 PM
At 1/24/2015 9:52:09 PM, Martley wrote:
At 1/24/2015 6:23:29 PM, drpiek wrote:

Anyone what to step up and allow me to pigeon hole your position before we even start so I can beat on your belief system for my own pleasure, even though I'm just the pot calling the kettle black and your not going to convince me of anything other than what I believe anyway??? Anyone....hello???

I just wan to know if they have actually studied the past of their religion, and understand their views. I do not need to beat on them. Not my style.