Jump to topic:

Did Jesus Ever Sin?

Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 1:19:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm interested in this topic. It's said the Jesus never committed a sin (not even original sin). Did the Jesus of the Bible ever commit an act that would be considered sinful if done by a mortal? Is there a 'list of sin' that we cane contrast with Christs' actions?

If I'm misunderstanding, and Christ did commit sin at one point in his life, how was he forgiven? Was it truly a sin in the first place?

What is sin? And does it truly separate us from God?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 1:43:23 AM
At 1/25/2015 1:19:49 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
I'm interested in this topic. It's said the Jesus never committed a sin (not even original sin). Did the Jesus of the Bible ever commit an act that would be considered sinful if done by a mortal? Is there a 'list of sin' that we cane contrast with Christs' actions?

If I'm misunderstanding, and Christ did commit sin at one point in his life, how was he forgiven? Was it truly a sin in the first place?

Would causing the death of a swine herd for a whole town count as a sin?

Matthew 8:28-32

28 When He arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met Him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. 29 "What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"

30 Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. 31 The demons begged Jesus, "If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs."

32 He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw Him, they pleaded with Him to leave their region.

The townspeople were obviously not happy at the thought of possible starvation.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 2:07:08 AM
At 1/25/2015 1:43:23 AM, dee-em wrote:

28 When He arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met Him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. 29 "What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"

30 Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. 31 The demons begged Jesus, "If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs."

32 He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw Him, they pleaded with Him to leave their region.

Hmmm I'd say no for 2 possible reasons.

1) First scenario - Biblical story is true:

1.1) If those pigs were suddenly possessed by demons then killed, it would be Jesus's moral duty to kill said demons. Especially because the demons preferred to be killed via pig than human.

So even though the people of the village didn't understand why their pigs died, it's better they die instead of having demon possessed pigs or humans within the village. Perhaps it's a metaphor for rotten meat. Although didn't Jews at the time not eat pig (as today)?

1.2) What happened to the possessed men?

2) Biblical Story is False

The pigs killed themselves of their own accord, Jesus being a mere mortal could not have compelled the suicide. Jesus was confronted by drunkards, not demons.

Starvation in both scenarios is negligible because either Jesus was not at fault or he had an imperative to act.

If you have any contention let me know!
Classified
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 2:25:34 AM

The plight of humans are more important than swine/pigs. Demons are evil. Men that are possessed would suffer very badly and have a very high fear level. Also they could do evil. Jesus didn't want that. He didn't want people to suffer. To see someone suffer means to neglect that 'someone'. A creator can't neglect his/her creation.

To suffer.
I once went camping with my year level. It was school-organised. On the second-to-last night, we went in groups of 3-6 around the camp area and the teachers said that it was a night walk and they even said there was a wolverine path, and other made-up things full of nonsense to try to make us scared. All of us thought it was very lame indeed. Obviously, they were lying to make us scared.
After the walk, a boy was panting and gasping extremely heavily and he was running very fast.
The next day, also the last day of the camping, he was sitting there wide-eyed with lack of sleep, pointing at goodness-knows-what and we had to help calm him down. He had a typical type of shortness of breath. We didn't know what was going on. Then another boy acted like that as well. Then another. So we thought they were demon-possessed and we had to gather and pray...
In the end, when we got back to school, they were next to OK.

Demoted-Possessed people suffer a lot. It is only true that they should live their lives.
Martley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:31:54 AM

Its not clear from the Bible whether Jesus ever sinned... obviously some parts of the NT claimed he was sinnless, but others bring the actions of Jesus and his 12 into question.

When looking at this it is important to realize that most of the issues where brought up by Pharisees. Pharisees where Jews that believed keeping Gods Law was of paramount importance (as opposed to the Sadducees who religious life centered around the Temple in Jerusalem or the Essenes who lived a type of "monkish" remote lifestyle to be closer to God). As a result the Pharisees spent endless time debating the Law and what constituted breaking the law. For example the "wheat grain incident" in the NT (which was not actually Jesus but some of the disciples). The Law says to honor the Sabbath.... So you can't work... so you can't harvest your grain on the Sabbath. Can you pick some grain for your family for dinner? Can you pick a little to eat yourself?? What if you walk through a grain field and some grain is knocked off... its that "picking" grain? What if you ate the grain that was knocked off... is that doing work on the Sabbath?? Should you even walk through a grain field on the Sabbath at the risk of knocking off some grain and accidentally doing "work"?? These endless examinations and debates of the Law is what the Pharisees did. Part of Jesus's mission was to challenge traditional authority... so he butted heads with the Pharisees often in the Bible. There are many things that Jesus did that the Pharisees could have considered a "sin".... But Jesus was an interpreter of the scripture and brought his own take on the Law and its role in ones life... that was part of his gig. So its a matter of perspective...
A Black Belt is a white belt who never quit.

The best time to do something was 20 years ago.... the second best to do something is now.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:38:23 AM
At 1/25/2015 3:31:54 AM, Martley wrote:

Its not clear from the Bible whether Jesus ever sinned... obviously some parts of the NT claimed he was sinnless, but others bring the actions of Jesus and his 12 into question.

When looking at this it is important to realize that most of the issues where brought up by Pharisees. Pharisees where Jews that believed keeping Gods Law was of paramount importance (as opposed to the Sadducees who religious life centered around the Temple in Jerusalem or the Essenes who lived a type of "monkish" remote lifestyle to be closer to God).

Given this perspective based approach perhaps I'll place the caveat of "modern perspective" of sin. Or if you have any other ideas of how Jesus may have sinned ...

As a result the Pharisees spent endless time debating the Law and what constituted breaking the law. For example the "wheat grain incident" in the NT (which was not actually Jesus but some of the disciples). The Law says to honor the Sabbath.... So you can't work... so you can't harvest your grain on the Sabbath. Can you pick some grain for your family for dinner? Can you pick a little to eat yourself?? What if you walk through a grain field and some grain is knocked off... its that "picking" grain? What if you ate the grain that was knocked off... is that doing work on the Sabbath?? Should you even walk through a grain field on the Sabbath at the risk of knocking off some grain and accidentally doing "work"??

All of these rules sound like a lot of work on the sabbath!

These endless examinations and debates of the Law is what the Pharisees did. Part of Jesus's mission was to challenge traditional authority... so he butted heads with the Pharisees often in the Bible. There are many things that Jesus did that the Pharisees could have considered a "sin".... But Jesus was an interpreter of the scripture and brought his own take on the Law and its role in ones life... that was part of his gig. So its a matter of perspective...

Yes, well from our perspective. Although you bring uup a good point; if peoplein the past accused Jesus of sin and Jesus simply rejected their definition of sin, did Jesus sin?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:49:09 AM
For starters: -

It is claimed by some religious dingalings, that ALL humans are sinners because their propaganda says so (they say!) !

Using that hypothesis, then IF these dingalings believe Heb. 2:17 is accurate, then bible Story book jebus was also a sinner, simply because Heb. 2:17 states it was made ' in all things ' like its brethren! -

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto [his] brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things [pertaining] to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. (Heb. 2:17) KJV Story book propaganda
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 4:09:14 AM
At 1/25/2015 3:49:09 AM, Composer wrote:

It is claimed by some religious dingalings, that ALL humans are sinners because their propaganda says so (they say!) !

Using that hypothesis, then IF these dingalings believe Heb. 2:17 is accurate, then bible Story book jebus was also a sinner, simply because Heb. 2:17 states it was made ' in all things ' like its brethren! -

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto [his] brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things [pertaining] to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. (Heb. 2:17) KJV Story book propaganda

C'mon I'm an atheist and even I can swat this down. Jesus isn't bound by original sin because he was born of a virgin. And in your quote of Hebrews 2:17 is misunderstood (or at least different from my understanding of it you heathen!). "to be made like unto [his] brethren" that could mean he was made like them, as in similar, but not exactly like them. This interpretation allows him to be "human-like" w/o having to be human (thus avoiding inevitable sin). The quote even seems to go on and prophecise his future, "high priest", "reconciliation for sins".

This may be propaganda full of contradiction, but the OP is looking to find if the only sinless man was truly sinless.

Sure this puts you and others at an unfair advantage. If God defines sin how can we say that God has sinned? If He is the opposite of sin can it be sin? Is the concept of sin too deluded to define due to the vague definition of God?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:10:37 AM
At 1/25/2015 3:49:09 AM, Composer wrote:

At 1/25/2015 4:09:14 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
C'mon I'm an atheist and even I can swat this down. Jesus isn't bound by original sin because he was born of a virgin. And in your quote of Hebrews 2:17 is misunderstood (or at least different from my understanding of it you heathen!). "to be made like unto [his] brethren" that could mean he was made like them, as in similar, but not exactly like them.
The following refutes yoiur dismissal of the text -

Hebrews 2:17New English Translation (NET Bible)

17 Therefore he had to be made like his brothers and sisters in every respect,

This interpretation allows him to be "human-like" w/o having to be human (thus avoiding inevitable sin). The quote even seems to go on and prophecise his future, "high priest", "reconciliation for sins".
According to the bible itself YOUR version is faulty!

And common sense also dictates that if Story book jebus ' wasn't like us, then it is a false example in that supposedly having no sin to overcome, then it is a spurious and false example!

This may be propaganda full of contradiction, but the OP is looking to find if the only sinless man was truly sinless.
I agree the Story book is self contradicting also!

Take a look at e.g. -

Romans 5:12:
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

So IF jebus is a man, then according to Rom. 5:12, sin also passed on to it!

&

Story book also states -

Romans 5:12:
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Story book jebus must be included in the ' all ' again!

Sure this puts you and others at an unfair advantage. If God defines sin how can we say that God has sinned? If He is the opposite of sin can it be sin? Is the concept of sin too deluded to define due to the vague definition of God?
ALL god(s) become whatever their human creators want them to be.

There are NO literal Supernatural god(s), just some human concepts of what they might be IF they ever literally existed!
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:11:30 AM
At 1/25/2015 2:07:08 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

Hmmm I'd say no for 2 possible reasons.

1) First scenario - Biblical story is true:

1.1) If those pigs were suddenly possessed by demons then killed, it would be Jesus's moral duty to kill said demons. Especially because the demons preferred to be killed via pig than human.

So even though the people of the village didn't understand why their pigs died, it's better they die instead of having demon possessed pigs or humans within the village. Perhaps it's a metaphor for rotten meat. Although didn't Jews at the time not eat pig (as today)?

1.2) What happened to the possessed men?

An omnipotent Godman cannot dispose of demons unless they are in a body of some kind? Who made that rule? And why not some wild birds, or even insects? Did it have to be essential livestock? No wonder the townsfolk were irate.

Another problem. Two men (with demons) and a whole herd of pigs. Something doesn't add up.

Thirdly, that's a good point about Jews not eating pork. For what other purpose would you keep pigs though?

2) Biblical Story is False

The pigs killed themselves of their own accord, Jesus being a mere mortal could not have compelled the suicide. Jesus was confronted by drunkards, not demons.

If the Biblical story is false, which it is, then this discussion is pointless. Whether Jesus, an ordinary mortal, sinned or not is of no consequence. According to Christians, all men are born sinners anyway.

Starvation in both scenarios is negligible because either Jesus was not at fault or he had an imperative to act.

If you have any contention let me know!

See above.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:29:22 AM
At 1/25/2015 6:11:30 AM, dee-em wrote:
It says the swine drowned, not the supposed Demons.

Since when can supernatural Demons ' drown ' any ways?

What a silly jebus would be by trying to ' drown supernatural demons? '. LOL!
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:45:03 AM
At 1/25/2015 6:29:22 AM, Composer wrote:

Apparently the thinking is that if you kill the physical body the demon resides in then the evil spirit dies with it. Why this should be I cannot say. It's easy to formulate rules about non-existent entities. You can just make it up as you go along and no-one can naysay you.
Classified
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:06:50 AM
At 1/25/2015 6:29:22 AM, Composer wrote:

His objective was free the men from being demon-possessed, not drown demons.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:37:38 AM

Okay, let's try Mark 3:

1 Another time he went into the synagogue, and a man with a shriveled hand was there. 2 Some of them were looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, so they watched him closely to see if he would heal him on the Sabbath. 3 Jesus said to the man with the shriveled hand, "Stand up in front of everyone." 4 Then Jesus asked them, "Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?" But they remained silent. 5 He looked around at them in anger and, deeply distressed at their stubborn hearts, said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." He stretched it out, and his hand was completely restored. 6 Then the Pharisees went out and began to plot with the Herodians how they might kill Jesus.

Jesus healed someone on the Sabbath. God was very stern on this in his commandments. It's definitely a sin. There was no life-threatening illness to the man, just a withered hand. The only reason Jesus healed him was his fit of anger that the Pharisees had hard hearts. That's not sufficient reason to commit a sin. Then Jesus ran away rather than face the consequences of his sinning.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 9:09:30 AM

If you go off the Gospels as being true, then yes.
Matthew 5:22
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Some people point to Bible translations that say "angry without a cause", but modern historians agree that "without a cause" was added later.

Combine that with the cleansing of the temple, and you have Jesus showing anger.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 11:15:05 AM
WHAT is SIN?

The simple non superstitious answer would be that SIN is the DENIAL of any Truth that is available to be known to the person in question.

So it would be a sin to play games of chance and purposely IGNORE and reject the KNOWN odds deluding yourself into believing that YOU are going to BEAT the odds with some magical or scientific means.

Now a person that goes and plays games of chance not expecting to beat the odds as they understand just what those odds mean. Well that wouldn't be a sin as they are not in denial of a Truth that can be known to and by them.

I have no interest in choosing to blind my mind to the Truth that is all around us and within us in favor of the possible ESCAPE that the realm of fantasy and fiction seem to provide those that choose that choice.

A religion as it is called is NOT required to SIN or ignore and reject any Truth, Fact and evidence that can be known and understood within reason by the individual person.

Being SIN FREE is just another saying for being a grown up mature person that has left the ways of make believe and pretend as a escape behind them.

I realize that what I wrote is not of POPULAR opinion. But then it NEVER has and NEVER will be in the land of the MANY that would rather play away their lives then LEARN what the FREEDOM from superstitious thinking can be.

Free your mind and YOUR Life will follow the narrow path that has no room for superstition and the confusion and hardships it can bring the superstitious.

You don't have to be religious and such to have superstition rule over you.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 11:43:37 AM
Sin is a little word which means to do wrong, although it covers stuff which no reasonable person would consider wrong! Jesus was a human and far from perfect which is clear from some of the things attributed to him. When he was 12 and very precocious , he disappeared off to the Temple without having the decency to tell his worried parents where he was heading. If he had been my lad he would have been grounded for a long time, and had all privileges withdrawn.

Jesus is reputed to have cursed the fig tree when having a temper tantrum, trashing the Temple which was an act of vandalism, and frightening pigs over cliff when playing an exorcism hocus pocus. There is no suggestion the guy offered the farmer compensation. He was also very up himself when telling people to leave their families and follow him!
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 11:48:33 AM

John 2:4
"Jesus saith unto her, Woman (his Mother- Mary), what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

Do you adtress your mother as "woman" or say ther mama/mother/mom? this word "woman" he uses for a prostitute in John chapter 8....

so its not a sin to adtess your mother as "woman"?
Never fart near dog
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 11:50:31 AM
At 1/25/2015 11:48:33 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

"Jesus saith unto her, Woman (his Mother- Mary), what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

Do you adtress your mother as "woman" or say ther mama/mother/mom? this word "woman" he uses for a prostitute in John chapter 8....

He called his mom a prostitute? That's funny.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 11:53:59 AM
At 1/25/2015 9:09:30 AM, SNP1 wrote:

If you go off the Gospels as being true, then yes.
Matthew 5:22
But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

Some people point to Bible translations that say "angry without a cause", but modern historians agree that "without a cause" was added later.

Combine that with the cleansing of the temple, and you have Jesus showing anger.

Does this count as wrath?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 11:54:43 AM
At 1/25/2015 11:50:31 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 11:48:33 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

He called his mom a prostitute? That's funny.

i dont say he called his mother prestitute, im making a point here, so i asking you do you address your mother as "woman"? anyone who address his/her mother as "woman" must get punch in the face.
Never fart near dog
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 11:56:54 AM
Mortality is a sin. Being mortal forces you to drain resources. You're forced to take in food, water, air, space, etc. and you leave behind defecation, death, rot, etc.

Jesus sinned by becoming mortal
Senpai has noticed you.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 12:12:35 PM
At 1/25/2015 12:03:12 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
It Jesus really has sinned!

It seems* Jesus has sinned!
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:19:16 PM

1 Peter 2:21-25
21 In fact, to this course you were called, because even Christ suffered for you, leaving a model for you to follow his steps closely 22 He committed no sin, nor was deception found in his mouth. 23 When he was being insulted, he did not insult in return. When he was suffering, he did not threaten, but he entrusted himself to the One who judges righteously. 24 He himself bore our sin in his own body on the stake, so that we might die to sins and live to righteousness. And "by his wounds you were healed." 25 For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the shepherd and overseer of your souls.

No, as Peter said, he committed no sin at all. Because everything he did was in line with his father's will.#

Sin is anything which would prove, or could prove, harmful to others, that is why to stay sin free we only have to follow the two laws Jesus quoted from when asked what the most important law of all was.

"You must worship Jehovah your God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole being"

and

"You must love your fellow man as yourself".

He was asked for one and gave two be in fact the two are completely inseparable you cannot fulfil either without fulfilling the other as well.

Of course as the dumb humans we are some more detail had to be given.

Acts 15:28-29
ASV(i) 28 For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: 29 that ye abstain from things sacrificed to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication; from which if ye keep yourselves, it shall be well with you. Fare ye well.

Also.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
ASV(i) 9 Or know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with men, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

However the worst sin of all is lying, because the first lie was told by Satan n the guise of a serpent in the Garden of Eden.

Hope that helps
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:23:10 PM
And does it truly separate us from God?

Sorry, missed that bit.

Yes it does separate us from God, even inherited Adamic sin.

That is why God cannot deal with us directly until Christ has brought humanity back to the state Adam was in before he sinned.

The last three chapters or Revelation describe that glorious time.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:31:36 PM

Luke 19:30; Jesus conspires with his disciples to commit theft. He sends them into the city with instructions to steal a donkey (2-donkeys in Matthew), and provides them with an excuse should they be caught. Many Christians point to the fact that the owner encountered them and volunteered to let them take the donkey(s), but this does not negate the conspiracy to commit theft.

John 2:15; Jesus enters the temple and finds the money changers conducting their business. Rather than "turning the other cheek", as he is said to have instructed others to do, he fashioned a weapon, began chasing the money-changers about the temple and out the door. This constitutes "assault" and is a clear violent act of aggression. He then flipped over their tables, resulting in damage and the mixing of their coins. He also chased their animals into the street, likely resulting losses. In today's world, he would likely be charged with "Disorderly Conduct", "Assault", and "Criminal Damage".

So yes, the Jesus of the Bible most certainly engaged in sin, even aside from his lack of regard for the laws of the Old Testament, which he claimed would remain in place, without change until heaven and Earth pass. (Matthew 5:17-18).
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:13:06 PM
At 1/25/2015 5:19:16 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

1 Peter 2:21-25
21 In fact, to this course you were called, because even Christ suffered for you, leaving a model for you to follow his steps closely 22 He committed no sin, nor was deception found in his mouth. 23 When he was being insulted, he did not insult in return. When he was suffering, he did not threaten, but he entrusted himself to the One who judges righteously. 24 He himself bore our sin in his own body on the stake, so that we might die to sins and live to righteousness. And "by his wounds you were healed." 25 For you were like sheep going astray, but now you have returned to the shepherd and overseer of your souls.

No, as Peter said, he committed no sin at all. Because everything he did was in line with his father's will.#

It seems many disagree with you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:34:15 PM
Because Jesus was sinless God offered him as a sacrificial lamb. But the Jews claim they got to Jesus first and put him to death for blasphemy which is the gravest sin anyone can commit.