Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Jesus Christ is Not Religion

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
He is a person, He is God. He is about what God did, has done, and will do for all who receive Him as their Savior. You can know God personally, in reality, person to person, God knowing you, and you knowing He loves you, and you knowing Him and getting to know Him better through Jesus Christ the LORD. God wants you to know Him personally and be confident of His gift to you which is eternal life through jesus Christ to all who repent and believe on the Lord Jeuss Christ and receive Him through faith as their Saviour. Whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. God wants you to believe on Jesus Christ and ask Him in Jesus' name to save you from Hell. He will save you if you will only trust and believe Him.

Religion is about what you do for yourself, or for God if you feel or believe you are doing it for God or if you feel or believe you are doing things to accumilate evidence bolstering your assertion of having the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 8:39:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
He is a person, He is God. He is about what God did, has done, and will do for all who receive Him as their Savior. You can know God personally, in reality, person to person, God knowing you, and you knowing He loves you, and you knowing Him and getting to know Him better through Jesus Christ the LORD. God wants you to know Him personally and be confident of His gift to you which is eternal life through jesus Christ to all who repent and believe on the Lord Jeuss Christ and receive Him through faith as their Saviour. Whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. God wants you to believe on Jesus Christ and ask Him in Jesus' name to save you from Hell. He will save you if you will only trust and believe Him.


Religion is about what you do for yourself, or for God if you feel or believe you are doing it for God or if you feel or believe you are doing things to accumilate evidence bolstering your assertion of having the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

Jesus's mission lasted only 3 years. Imagine the damage he would have done if the Jews allowed him to live.

Jesus said.
Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn " 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--
36 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
37 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;

As God, Jesus was more accomplished.

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.
2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.
3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.
4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing "men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys." In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites " men, women, children, infants, and their cattle " for something the Amalekites" ancestors had done 400 years earlier.
6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)
7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: "Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor." About 3,000 people died.
8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God"s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.
9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot"s wife for looking back at her burning home.
10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears "maul" the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means "to tear apart.")
11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.
12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.
13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master"s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.
14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God"s favor in killing the Ammonites.
15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.
16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.
17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.
18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother"s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother"s widow.
19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.
20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God"s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth"s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion people.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 10:11:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 8:52:59 AM, uncung wrote:
Since when Jesus was claimed to be a God?

The whole Christian faith is based on the premise Jesus is God. John and Paul highlight the divinity of Jesus and the many references that Jesus made claiming he is God.
1. The father and I are one.
2. If you have seen me, you have seen the father.
3. Before Abraham, I was.
4. John 1. In the beginning was the word, the word was with God, the word was God......the word became flesh(in Jesus).
5. And you have the trinity. God the father, god the son and god tbe Holy Spirit.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 2:33:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

Did you not have a mother who would tan your hide when you needed it? How did you learn such bad manners? Was your father absent from your life as you grew up, never knowing how to correct you because he was not involved enough?

I'm curious how you learned to practice such childish rude manners?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 2:33:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

You have no right to judge his manners, as your most common argument towards people who disagree with you is damning them to hell.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 2:40:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 2:33:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

Did you not have a mother who would tan your hide when you needed it? How did you learn such bad manners? Was your father absent from your life as you grew up, never knowing how to correct you because he was not involved enough?

I'm curious how you learned to practice such childish rude manners?

Probably as a reaction to arrogant, conceited , self-rightious, bubris filled people who think they have ALL the answers and everybody else is going to hell.

Hope you enjoy solitude, because if your concept of afterlife is true, it will be a lonely place.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 2:46:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 2:33:16 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

You have no right to judge his manners, as your most common argument towards people who disagree with you is damning them to hell.

Your manners are the same as his....chilish, self-centered, rude, arrogant. You are not welcome in my threads, you and the harasser you are siding with do nothing but insult and harass me and I think you have been told about it enough.

If you are not saved, you are lost;. If you are saved, you are going to heaven. If you are lost, you are going to burn in Hell foerever. That's the fact. If you rae damned to Hell, it's by your own sin, by your own love of sin. God made the way for you to be saved from Hell by taking your sin on Himself in Jesus Christ. If you will not receive Him as your Savior, you won't be saved, you cannot save yourself from Hell.

If you don't like to hear about it, do not read my threads. If people come here being rude and harassing me and insulting me, I may call them childish, rude, ill-mannered.....whatever.

I'm trying to be nice to you now being honest, and I hope you take it like a man and not act like a little punk boy trying to pick a fight with me. I am not hera to toalk about your opinion of my behavior or your opinion of any rude ill mannered harasser. I am here to talk about the OP and your distraction is unwelcome. If you want to discuss the OP, fine. If not, please kindly stay out of my thread.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 2:53:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 2:40:09 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:33:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

Did you not have a mother who would tan your hide when you needed it? How did you learn such bad manners? Was your father absent from your life as you grew up, never knowing how to correct you because he was not involved enough?

I'm curious how you learned to practice such childish rude manners?

Probably as a reaction to arrogant, conceited , self-rightious, bubris filled people who think they have ALL the answers and everybody else is going to hell.

Hope you enjoy solitude, because if your concept of afterlife is true, it will be a lonely place.

I wasn't talking to you, but I guess you felt like my comments about bad manners applied to you....and apparently they did. I'm sorry you don't like the OP. What you are doing is practicing your own religion as I pointed out in the OP. I'm not really interested in your religion when the best you have to offer me is nothing but insults.
Your manners are terrible and with such bad manners you are not welcome in my thread. Keep your religion to yourself please......or at least keep it out of my threads.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 2:56:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 8:39:21 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
He is a person, He is God. He is about what God did, has done, and will do for all who receive Him as their Savior. You can know God personally, in reality, person to person, God knowing you, and you knowing He loves you, and you knowing Him and getting to know Him better through Jesus Christ the LORD. God wants you to know Him personally and be confident of His gift to you which is eternal life through jesus Christ to all who repent and believe on the Lord Jeuss Christ and receive Him through faith as their Saviour. Whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. God wants you to believe on Jesus Christ and ask Him in Jesus' name to save you from Hell. He will save you if you will only trust and believe Him.


Religion is about what you do for yourself, or for God if you feel or believe you are doing it for God or if you feel or believe you are doing things to accumilate evidence bolstering your assertion of having the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

Jesus's mission lasted only 3 years. Imagine the damage he would have done if the Jews allowed him to live.

Jesus said.
Matthew 10:35 For I have come to turn " 'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law--
36 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
37 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;

As God, Jesus was more accomplished.

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-42, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.
2. God kills half a million people.
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.
3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.
4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.
5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing "men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys." In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites " men, women, children, infants, and their cattle " for something the Amalekites" ancestors had done 400 years earlier.
6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)
7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: "Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor." About 3,000 people died.
8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God"s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.
9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot"s wife for looking back at her burning home.
10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears "maul" the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means "to tear apart.")
11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.
12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.
13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master"s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.
14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God"s favor in killing the Ammonites.
15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.
16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.
17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.
18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother"s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother"s widow.
19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.
20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God"s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth"s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion people.

Your anti-Christ religion is a waste of time, you are wasting your time...and worse, you are lenthening your list of offenses against God by repeating your assertions that He is not good. Grasshopper, you are trying to be your own god and God will only allow you to be your own god in the fire of Hell. Somebody is leading you with a false light on a false path into a place of firey torments.
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 2:58:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 2:53:03 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:40:09 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:33:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

Did you not have a mother who would tan your hide when you needed it? How did you learn such bad manners? Was your father absent from your life as you grew up, never knowing how to correct you because he was not involved enough?

I'm curious how you learned to practice such childish rude manners?

Probably as a reaction to arrogant, conceited , self-rightious, bubris filled people who think they have ALL the answers and everybody else is going to hell.

Hope you enjoy solitude, because if your concept of afterlife is true, it will be a lonely place.

I wasn't talking to you, but I guess you felt like my comments about bad manners applied to you....and apparently they did. I'm sorry you don't like the OP. What you are doing is practicing your own religion as I pointed out in the OP. I'm not really interested in your religion when the best you have to offer me is nothing but insults.
Your manners are terrible and with such bad manners you are not welcome in my thread. Keep your religion to yourself please......or at least keep it out of my threads.

Actually, I think your comments most aptly apply to you. I find you exceeding rude, condescending, arrogant, bigoted, self-rightious, narcissistic, filled with false pride, etc, etc , etc.
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:00:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 2:53:03 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:40:09 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:33:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

Did you not have a mother who would tan your hide when you needed it? How did you learn such bad manners? Was your father absent from your life as you grew up, never knowing how to correct you because he was not involved enough?

I'm curious how you learned to practice such childish rude manners?

Probably as a reaction to arrogant, conceited , self-rightious, bubris filled people who think they have ALL the answers and everybody else is going to hell.

Hope you enjoy solitude, because if your concept of afterlife is true, it will be a lonely place.

I wasn't talking to you, but I guess you felt like my comments about bad manners applied to you....and apparently they did. I'm sorry you don't like the OP. What you are doing is practicing your own religion as I pointed out in the OP. I'm not really interested in your religion when the best you have to offer me is nothing but insults.
Your manners are terrible and with such bad manners you are not welcome in my thread. Keep your religion to yourself please......or at least keep it out of my threads.

I wasn't aware that you owned this website. Perhaps another example of hubris?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:03:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I want to thank all of my followers, harassers, who post here for frequently causing this fine OP to be on the front page of forums on DDO.
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:03:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 3:00:16 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:53:03 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:40:09 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:33:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

Did you not have a mother who would tan your hide when you needed it? How did you learn such bad manners? Was your father absent from your life as you grew up, never knowing how to correct you because he was not involved enough?

I'm curious how you learned to practice such childish rude manners?

Probably as a reaction to arrogant, conceited , self-rightious, bubris filled people who think they have ALL the answers and everybody else is going to hell.

Hope you enjoy solitude, because if your concept of afterlife is true, it will be a lonely place.

I wasn't talking to you, but I guess you felt like my comments about bad manners applied to you....and apparently they did. I'm sorry you don't like the OP. What you are doing is practicing your own religion as I pointed out in the OP. I'm not really interested in your religion when the best you have to offer me is nothing but insults.
Your manners are terrible and with such bad manners you are not welcome in my thread. Keep your religion to yourself please......or at least keep it out of my threads.

I wasn't aware that you owned this website. Perhaps another example of hubris?

Why should I keep my religion to myself? YOU MOST CERTAINLY DON'T!!
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:06:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 2:46:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:33:16 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

You have no right to judge his manners, as your most common argument towards people who disagree with you is damning them to hell.

Your manners are the same as his....chilish, self-centered, rude, arrogant. You are not welcome in my threads, you and the harasser you are siding with do nothing but insult and harass me and I think you have been told about it enough.
*Sigh* The irony hurts.
If you are not saved, you are lost;. If you are saved, you are going to heaven. If you are lost, you are going to burn in Hell foerever. That's the fact. If you rae damned to Hell, it's by your own sin, by your own love of sin. God made the way for you to be saved from Hell by taking your sin on Himself in Jesus Christ. If you will not receive Him as your Savior, you won't be saved, you cannot save yourself from Hell.
*Sigh*
If you don't like to hear about it, do not read my threads. If people come here being rude and harassing me and insulting me, I may call them childish, rude, ill-mannered.....whatever.
You make claims you cannot support and then get angry when people challenge you. Your character offers nothing to this site or to religious discussion. All you do it add fuel to the fires of hate that have already been burning for so long.
I'm trying to be nice to you now being honest, and I hope you take it like a man and not act like a little punk boy trying to pick a fight with me. I am not hera to toalk about your opinion of my behavior or your opinion of any rude ill mannered harasser. I am here to talk about the OP and your distraction is unwelcome. If you want to discuss the OP, fine. If not, please kindly stay out of my thread.

You make several mistakes here:
1. You assume to be able to command me. I hate to tell you but you're still way too inexperienced to accomplish that feat.
2. Being a Buddhist does not mean I can't fight. I'm quite skilled at it, actually.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:08:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 3:00:16 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:53:03 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:40:09 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:33:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

Did you not have a mother who would tan your hide when you needed it? How did you learn such bad manners? Was your father absent from your life as you grew up, never knowing how to correct you because he was not involved enough?

I'm curious how you learned to practice such childish rude manners?

Probably as a reaction to arrogant, conceited , self-rightious, bubris filled people who think they have ALL the answers and everybody else is going to hell.

Hope you enjoy solitude, because if your concept of afterlife is true, it will be a lonely place.

I wasn't talking to you, but I guess you felt like my comments about bad manners applied to you....and apparently they did. I'm sorry you don't like the OP. What you are doing is practicing your own religion as I pointed out in the OP. I'm not really interested in your religion when the best you have to offer me is nothing but insults.
Your manners are terrible and with such bad manners you are not welcome in my thread. Keep your religion to yourself please......or at least keep it out of my threads.

I wasn't aware that you owned this website. Perhaps another example of hubris?

I wasn't aware you didn't know God loves you....do I now understand correctly that you are convinced God does not love you?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:08:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I do not harass, I council people I see heading down the wrong path.
If anyone wishes it, I'll council them regardless of their religion. Not because I'm promised a reward for it, but because I care for them.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
wsmunit7
Posts: 1,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:15:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 3:08:10 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 3:00:16 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:53:03 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:40:09 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:33:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

Did you not have a mother who would tan your hide when you needed it? How did you learn such bad manners? Was your father absent from your life as you grew up, never knowing how to correct you because he was not involved enough?

I'm curious how you learned to practice such childish rude manners?

Probably as a reaction to arrogant, conceited , self-rightious, bubris filled people who think they have ALL the answers and everybody else is going to hell.

Hope you enjoy solitude, because if your concept of afterlife is true, it will be a lonely place.

I wasn't talking to you, but I guess you felt like my comments about bad manners applied to you....and apparently they did. I'm sorry you don't like the OP. What you are doing is practicing your own religion as I pointed out in the OP. I'm not really interested in your religion when the best you have to offer me is nothing but insults.
Your manners are terrible and with such bad manners you are not welcome in my thread. Keep your religion to yourself please......or at least keep it out of my threads.

I wasn't aware that you owned this website. Perhaps another example of hubris?

I wasn't aware you didn't know God loves you....do I now understand correctly that you are convinced God does not love you?

More arrogance and condensation. Shame on you.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:29:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
He is a person, He is God. He is about what God did, has done, and will do for all who receive Him as their Savior. You can know God personally, in reality, person to person, God knowing you, and you knowing He loves you, and you knowing Him and getting to know Him better through Jesus Christ the LORD.
We've come to realize that you're unable to smell your own contradictions. But if Jesus is God (as you claim), then you wouldn't get to know God through Jesus, would get to know Jesus... PERIOD! However, the truth is that you can't know Jesus, you can't know God, and you can't even know that either form of this dual entity of Christianity, has ever existed. There is absolutely no evidence that he ever did, or ever does.

God wants you to know Him personally and be confident of His gift to you which is eternal life through jesus Christ to all who repent and believe on the Lord Jeuss Christ and receive Him through faith as their Saviour.
That's completely incorrect. YOU want us to accept the same ridiculous assertion that you have swallowed without a moment's assessment. If God wanted ANY of what you claim, he would be able to obtain it. No one is asking anything difficult of God. If he exists, then HE should be telling me these things, not you. When I hear it from God, then I will have some reason to believe it. Until then, I'm simply not compelled to believe what people who are obviously delusional, believe.

Whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved. God wants you to believe on Jesus Christ and ask Him in Jesus' name to save you from Hell. He will save you if you will only trust and believe Him.
Yeah, uhm... quoting bull doesn't make it any less steamy, or any less stinky. People wrote that - ignorant, ancient, primitive and barbaric PEOPLE!

Religion is about what you do for yourself, or for God if you feel or believe you are doing it for God or if you feel or believe you are doing things to accumilate evidence bolstering your assertion of having the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.
The idea that any person could do ANYTHING for an omnipotent entity helps to expose the absurdity of Christianity, and many other religions. If God existed, he could do whatever he wished to do, and obtain what ever he wished to obtain. That's kinda how the whole "omnipotent" schtick works. He could want for nothing from us.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:34:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 10:11:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:52:59 AM, uncung wrote:
Since when Jesus was claimed to be a God?

The whole Christian faith is based on the premise Jesus is God. John and Paul highlight the divinity of Jesus and the many references that Jesus made claiming he is God.
1. The father and I are one.
2. If you have seen me, you have seen the father.
3. Before Abraham, I was.
4. John 1. In the beginning was the word, the word was with God, the word was God......the word became flesh(in Jesus).
5. And you have the trinity. God the father, god the son and god tbe Holy Spirit.

None of which actually came from Jesus, by the way.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:34:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 3:06:42 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:46:04 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:33:16 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

You have no right to judge his manners, as your most common argument towards people who disagree with you is damning them to hell.

Your manners are the same as his....chilish, self-centered, rude, arrogant. You are not welcome in my threads, you and the harasser you are siding with do nothing but insult and harass me and I think you have been told about it enough.
*Sigh* The irony hurts.
If you are not saved, you are lost;. If you are saved, you are going to heaven. If you are lost, you are going to burn in Hell foerever. That's the fact. If you rae damned to Hell, it's by your own sin, by your own love of sin. God made the way for you to be saved from Hell by taking your sin on Himself in Jesus Christ. If you will not receive Him as your Savior, you won't be saved, you cannot save yourself from Hell.
*Sigh*
If you don't like to hear about it, do not read my threads. If people come here being rude and harassing me and insulting me, I may call them childish, rude, ill-mannered.....whatever.
You make claims you cannot support and then get angry when people challenge you. Your character offers nothing to this site or to religious discussion. All you do it add fuel to the fires of hate that have already been burning for so long.
I'm trying to be nice to you now being honest, and I hope you take it like a man and not act like a little punk boy trying to pick a fight with me. I am not hera to toalk about your opinion of my behavior or your opinion of any rude ill mannered harasser. I am here to talk about the OP and your distraction is unwelcome. If you want to discuss the OP, fine. If not, please kindly stay out of my thread.

You make several mistakes here:
1. You assume to be able to command me. I hate to tell you but you're still way too inexperienced to accomplish that feat.
2. Being a Buddhist does not mean I can't fight. I'm quite skilled at it, actually.

boy, you need to learn some manners
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:36:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 2:58:23 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:53:03 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:40:09 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:33:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

Did you not have a mother who would tan your hide when you needed it? How did you learn such bad manners? Was your father absent from your life as you grew up, never knowing how to correct you because he was not involved enough?

I'm curious how you learned to practice such childish rude manners?

Probably as a reaction to arrogant, conceited , self-rightious, bubris filled people who think they have ALL the answers and everybody else is going to hell.

Hope you enjoy solitude, because if your concept of afterlife is true, it will be a lonely place.

I wasn't talking to you, but I guess you felt like my comments about bad manners applied to you....and apparently they did. I'm sorry you don't like the OP. What you are doing is practicing your own religion as I pointed out in the OP. I'm not really interested in your religion when the best you have to offer me is nothing but insults.
Your manners are terrible and with such bad manners you are not welcome in my thread. Keep your religion to yourself please......or at least keep it out of my threads.

Actually, I think your comments most aptly apply to you. I find you exceeding rude, condescending, arrogant, bigoted, self-rightious, narcissistic, filled with false pride, etc, etc , etc.

God loves you. Etc. Etc. Etc. Please read the OP.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:37:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 3:34:02 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 1/25/2015 10:11:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:52:59 AM, uncung wrote:
Since when Jesus was claimed to be a God?

The whole Christian faith is based on the premise Jesus is God. John and Paul highlight the divinity of Jesus and the many references that Jesus made claiming he is God.
1. The father and I are one.
2. If you have seen me, you have seen the father.
3. Before Abraham, I was.
4. John 1. In the beginning was the word, the word was with God, the word was God......the word became flesh(in Jesus).
5. And you have the trinity. God the father, god the son and god tbe Holy Spirit.

None of which actually came from Jesus, by the way.

You practce your religion according to your fatih in yourself as the Beast, I'll practice living by faith according to what I know. You can't stop me no matter how big and ugly you may be.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:38:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 2:33:00 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 2:30:11 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:11:04 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 1/25/2015 7:58:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell.

So, you've probably well exceeded the predicted amount of times repeating that silly mantra after squealing like a little girl how you were going to leave here.

I'm curious as to what reason for the insane obsession you have over it?

I'm curious why your manners are so rotten?

Did you not have a mother who would tan your hide when you needed it? How did you learn such bad manners? Was your father absent from your life as you grew up, never knowing how to correct you because he was not involved enough?

I'm curious how you learned to practice such childish rude manners?

Which influence in your life taught you that it was appropriate manners to insist you know things which you clearly do not know? Lying is never good manners, and what you're presenting is nothing more than a lie, since you have been confronted with the fact that it is untrue, numerous times. Lying for the sake of religion is still just lying.

And there is nothing wrong with challenging false claims.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:40:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Again, thank you to my groupies, the anti-christ harassers who follow me around like a bunch of caged monkeys as I walk past their zoo and they howl at me and try to sling dung. Silly monkeys, your cage is open and you think you are stuck in it with no way out. You really are amusing, even though you stink.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:43:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 3:40:55 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Again, thank you to my groupies, the anti-christ harassers who follow me around like a bunch of caged monkeys as I walk past their zoo and they howl at me and try to sling dung. Silly monkeys, your cage is open and you think you are stuck in it with no way out. You really are amusing, even though you stink.

I think the report button is broken.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:47:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/25/2015 3:37:50 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/25/2015 3:34:02 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 1/25/2015 10:11:13 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/25/2015 8:52:59 AM, uncung wrote:
Since when Jesus was claimed to be a God?

The whole Christian faith is based on the premise Jesus is God. John and Paul highlight the divinity of Jesus and the many references that Jesus made claiming he is God.
1. The father and I are one.
2. If you have seen me, you have seen the father.
3. Before Abraham, I was.
4. John 1. In the beginning was the word, the word was with God, the word was God......the word became flesh(in Jesus).
5. And you have the trinity. God the father, god the son and god tbe Holy Spirit.

None of which actually came from Jesus, by the way.

You practce your religion according to your fatih in yourself as the Beast
I don't practice or subscribe to any religion, nor to I apply faith to hold any belief. My name is one give to me with no connection to religion, or any religious connotation, from the days when I was still a theist. And if you want to hold any hope of ever understanding that, don't forget the second "t".

I'll practice living by faith according to what I know.
That's another lie. This is not what you "know". It is what you have been taught, and accepted on faith, without applying the slightest hint of critical thought.

You can't stop me no matter how big and ugly you may be.
Who said I was trying to stop you? I'm just trying to get you to see the difference between ridiculous traditional lies, and reality.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire