Jump to topic:

America Exsites for Israel !

Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:22:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
See Berry is playing with fire and will destroy America!

"There will be a price": Obama team reportedly fuming over Netanyahu visit
The Obama administration reportedly is fuming over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu"s plans to address Congress in March regarding the Iranian threat, with one unnamed official telling an Israeli newspaper he will pay "a
See Israel has an everlasting covenant with Jesus God! America will be long gone before the state of Israel goes and berry is America to its self destrouction! Enjoy
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 4:25:22 PM
Silly Bible idolator, God has destroyed you idol or haven't you heard about the archeological discoveries of Israelis about the Hebrews who wrote the Bible stories--and lied their teeth out doing it as it turns out Hebrews can only be traced as existing at all in ancient Canaan/Palestine to 700 B.C. Meaning all those "Hebrews" from farther back in time were all fictitious people which is exactly why archeologists can't find any traces of the fictional characters and their accomplishments, e.g. Moses and the Exodus, nothing there, e.g. King David and Solomon, fantastically wealthy kingdoms and Temple, yet nothing in the ground to show for it, unlike the real ancient civilizations around them that made historical sense because they had the big river flood plains to grow abundant crops to feed large populations and armies. Ancient Israel had none of this, only good story tellers and gullible audiences reading their works thousands of years later and believing every word of Hebrew myths of origin.

Stop proselytizing false history and phony Bible stories and worse prophesies. When and if prophesies come true, they always come true in ways believers never expected, e.g the Jews expecting a David Messiah and getting Jesus Christ instead.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 4:57:03 PM
Stop proselytizing false history and phony Bible stories ;This is very interesting! a book thousand of years ago that the Jews would be cast out of their land but will return in the end times to fulfill the 70th week !this is book that said this and it is done >1948 baby but you people just bush it off for your own lusts! And from all powers ever since have been trying to kill the state of Israel but cant? {EVEN BERRY } Why? But you people really don't want to look into that because you may have to say theres something more . Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:03:14 PM
I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the LORD your God.

Not America>Iran> Russia or any power on this earth will uproot the State of Israel again, and if you don't like it take it up with God Jesus> Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:08:51 PM
Berry said the Pm of Israel will Pay1 Lets see who pays. massive storm coming up the east coast!
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:59:03 PM
At 1/25/2015 3:03:55 PM, Rant wrote:
Israel does not exist for America! America has no covenant with Jesus God.

Here is what the Bible really and actually says, concerning Jerusalem and your "Holy Land" of Israel and it is not flattering to put it mildly. But then again...From most of your post, it appears as though you do not read much of the scriptures, and the few ones you do read, you lack comprehension or belief or both of those.

http://www.debate.org...
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 8:44:44 PM
IR > I don't have to Debate ! What does the bible say?? this s a religion forum not a satan mans debate . God Jesus has a covenant With the state or nation of Israel! That's it. God is not like man or satan >>>>> well I said this or that or that or this. 1948 Baby started the clock! Enjoy . I will throw out something to you . the year as Israel becoming .so did roswell 1948 ! . very interesting! >coincidence>I think not!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 8:47:28 PM
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.