Jump to topic:

To Anti-Christs who harass Christians

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 3:50:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Again, thank you to my groupies, the anti-christ harassers who follow me around like a bunch of caged monkeys as I walk past their zoo and they howl at me and try to sling dung. Silly monkeys, your cage is open and you think you are stuck in it with no way out. You really are amusing, even though you stink.

Jesus Christ Himself has broken the lock off the cage of death so you can be set free, but you are so busy trying to make yourselves comfortable in your muddy mess of a monkey house that you can't see past the bars you think are confining you in death.
You won't believe the lock was smashed when Jesus rose from the dead by His own power, because you are afraid of life outside of the dirt you are familiar with. Then you get mad at somebody like me who walks past your cage and sees you acting like dumb monkeys with no hope of freedom, and you love the dirt and mud you make in your own sin all the way to death and the fire of Hell if you take it that far. Only God Himself holds you back from getting to that point now, but you seem to think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell even though the bars on your cage in which you are dying proves you wrong. God loves you still, you can be set free from your sin, death, and Hell but not if you love your silly monkey sin so much that all you want to do is sit in that stinky cage and mock people who are free as if they are caged the same as you.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 4:06:35 PM
You should take pity on those monkeys in the cages across from yours as they are thinking much the same as you toss poo at them.

Show them some of that old time religion and tell them how much you,God and Jesus loves them as you turn the other butt cheek?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 4:18:01 PM
At 1/25/2015 3:50:29 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Again, thank you to my groupies, the anti-christ harassers who follow me around like a bunch of caged monkeys as I walk past their zoo and they howl at me and try to sling dung. Silly monkeys, your cage is open and you think you are stuck in it with no way out. You really are amusing, even though you stink.

Jesus Christ Himself has broken the lock off the cage of death so you can be set free, but you are so busy trying to make yourselves comfortable in your muddy mess of a monkey house that you can't see past the bars you think are confining you in death.
You won't believe the lock was smashed when Jesus rose from the dead by His own power, because you are afraid of life outside of the dirt you are familiar with. Then you get mad at somebody like me who walks past your cage and sees you acting like dumb monkeys with no hope of freedom, and you love the dirt and mud you make in your own sin all the way to death and the fire of Hell if you take it that far. Only God Himself holds you back from getting to that point now, but you seem to think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell even though the bars on your cage in which you are dying proves you wrong. God loves you still, you can be set free from your sin, death, and Hell but not if you love your silly monkey sin so much that all you want to do is sit in that stinky cage and mock people who are free as if they are caged the same as you.

Do you believe it is possible for someone to have a connection with god, to love god, and recieve gods love directly? Jesus seems like the latest middleman. Why do you need a middleman?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 4:21:24 PM

Many Christians are actually anti Christ. They follow a false Christ who pacifies them in their sins and binds them into religious rituals and keeps them behind those ritualistic religious bars. They are against the real one who offends hypocrites and is against organized religion which binds people with heavy burdens. The real one would not be allowed to preach in any of their churches. They abhor that one because he is against their religious rituals which they love. The real Christ sets people free from religion. He does not trap them into religious rituals and bondage.
NoMagic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 4:37:04 PM

Religion is a cage. Sorry, you will die. You will stop experiencing. This is your fate. You don't get to escape your mortality. I think it is time for you to grow up and face reality with a little courage. Put your comfort blanket down, put your toys in the toy box, get out of your high chair and walk as an adult. Face your death with your eyes open. Hiding from it gets you nothing.
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 4:47:07 PM
At 1/25/2015 3:50:29 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrotsupposed : Again, thank you to my groupies, the anti-christ harassers who follow me around like a bunch of caged monkeys as I walk past their zoo and they howl at me and try to sling dung. Silly monkeys, your cage is open and you think you are stuck in it with no way out. You really are amusing, even though you stink.

But you seem to think it is your life's work as a supposed Christain to harrass, intimidate, and damn to hell anyone who doesn't agree with you. Isn't that hyprocisy?
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 4:50:53 PM

You won't believe the lock was smashed when Jesus rose from the dead by His own power,
Because he didn't. The resurrection was a gospel after-thought. It wasn't part of the original "Gospel of Mark", but was added years later by other authors. Christians love to forget these inconvenient little details.

because you are afraid of life outside of the dirt you are familiar with.
You're spewing rubbish. You don't know ANY of the things you're claiming to be true, and the evidence suggests only that they are not true.

Then you get mad at somebody like me who walks past your cage and sees you acting like dumb monkeys with no hope of freedom
Not only are you the one in the cage, you've placed yourself there, applied the lock, and refuse to open the door when we hand you the key. You love the imprisonment you have thrust upon yourself.

and you love the dirt and mud you make in your own sin all the way to death and the fire of Hell if you take it that far.
I don't "sin". I don't! I never have, and I never will.

Only God Himself holds you back from getting to that point now, but you seem to think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell even though the bars on your cage in which you are dying proves you wrong. God loves you still, you can be set free from your sin, death, and Hell but not if you love your silly monkey sin so much that all you want to do is sit in that stinky cage and mock people who are free as if they are caged the same as you.
It's so sad that no one ever explained to you that believing "Little Red Robin Hood", or "Harry Potter", or "Alice in Wonderland" doesn't make them true. And the same applies to all fiction, including the Bible.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:14:42 PM
At 1/25/2015 4:18:01 PM, drpiek wrote:

Do you believe it is possible for someone to have a connection with god, to love god, and recieve gods love directly? Jesus seems like the latest middleman. Why do you need a middleman?

Read the bible.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:56:42 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:14:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Read the bible.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

So everyone who existed before Christ was doomed to hell by design? What about those who existed after christ but never heard his message? That quote to me seems to be the point where Jesus lost his divinity to ego.

Christians argue Jesus is the only way, Jews suggest their God is the greatest of all gods, and in both cases there is hell to pay if you do noyt agree. I suggest there is no battle to be had as we are all within god already.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:54:28 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:56:42 PM, drpiek wrote:

Read the bible.

So everyone who existed before Christ was doomed to hell by design? What about those who existed after christ but never heard his message? That quote to me seems to be the point where Jesus lost his divinity to ego.

Christians argue Jesus is the only way, Jews suggest their God is the greatest of all gods, and in both cases there is hell to pay if you do noyt agree. I suggest there is no battle to be had as we are all within god already.

I read John 14:6 as Truth speaking about itself not as a man speaking about himself.
I interpret it as Truth saying it is the only way to live an honest life.
Accepting Truth about anything at all is what sets people free from their delusions and illusions and sets them free from worshiping idols in the form of animals or humans because they understand that all gods are mythical and those who idolize them are lost in fantasy land and worshiping myths.

Truth has always existed even before the character Jesus was invented to represent the Truth.
Truth/reality is the creator of truth and is also the creator of all lies and illusions which hide the truth.

Those who live in fear of hell live in a state of fear. That state is hell.
Those who live in Truth do not fear that which does not exist. They live in peace and acceptance of reality. They face and accept the truth of death and do not fear some punishment after they die.
Dead people cannot be punished for anything since they feel and know nothing.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 8:50:40 PM

Projection.

You mock those who are not limited to your narrow view of the world. You make people dislike Christianity by your intolerant blindness to what is the real truth about life. You hate what you don't understand and that makes you look bigoted and uneducated. If there is an anti-Christ he/she is surely a Christian.

When you say something intolerant all that you can expect to receive in return is intolerance. For every action there is an equal and opposite (direction) reaction. The people around us are mirrors of our own attitudes. Learn.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 9:26:42 PM

Most Christians are antichrists and you're right, antichrists do harass Christians, God's believers and His saints.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 9:42:49 PM
At 1/25/2015 8:50:40 PM, jodybirdy wrote:

Projection.

You mock those who are not limited to your narrow view of the world. You make people dislike Christianity by your intolerant blindness to what is the real truth about life. You hate what you don't understand and that makes you look bigoted and uneducated. If there is an anti-Christ he/she is surely a Christian.

When you say something intolerant all that you can expect to receive in return is intolerance. For every action there is an equal and opposite (direction) reaction. The people around us are mirrors of our own attitudes. Learn.

Interesting take on it, just not what most would read it as, I agree with most other than the death piece. I am pretty sure death is just a transition.
jodybirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 10:03:38 PM
At 1/25/2015 9:42:49 PM, drpiek wrote:

Projection.

Interesting take on it, just not what most would read it as, I agree with most other than the death piece. I am pretty sure death is just a transition.

I've never found a single thing he says to be agreeable. Death, Hell fire, anti-Christs and severe intolerance is all that this message communicates. Especially when one is called a stinky poop slinging monkey from the get go. To disagree with him makes you exactly that in his eyes. It's all projection and anger. It's sad really.

It has nothing to do with him being a Christian that causes people to appose him so strongly. It's that he's so full of dislike for every living person, even himself.
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 10:25:25 PM
At 1/25/2015 10:03:38 PM, jodybirdy wrote:
At 1/25/2015 9:42:49 PM, drpiek wrote:

Projection.

I've never found a single thing he says to be agreeable. Death, Hell fire, anti-Christs and severe intolerance is all that this message communicates. Especially when one is called a stinky poop slinging monkey from the get go. To disagree with him makes you exactly that in his eyes. It's all projection and anger. It's sad really.

It has nothing to do with him being a Christian that causes people to appose him so strongly. It's that he's so full of dislike for every living person, even himself.

Let's just all be nice to him and see if that helps. Disagree in a respectful way, like Christ would. This person needs our help to see the light.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 10:40:00 PM

Read the bible.

Jesus was a saint who spoke for our invisible Father, the Creator and Savior of ALL His people ( Israel ).

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 10:51:32 PM
you seem to think you have the right to exist outside of the fire of Hell ...

I have that right and I hold that right and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, no matter how many times you repeat that mantra.

Deal with it, :)
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth