Jump to topic:

Is Jreuslem/Israel Really The "Holy Land"

IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:49:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It is just amazing to me how the Christian churches rally around the state of Israel and its capital Jerusalem, as though Jerusalem is a "holy city" to be adored and protected at all cost. A popular Jewish Christian who appears on international television always closes his program by asking everyone to "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem." Let me ask candidly: "Are those prayers being answered?" Turn on your TV or look at this morning"s newspaper and then tell me if these prayers are being answered!

Is the orthodox religion of Judaism the way to God"s heart? Is this the one religion by which men can be saved WITHOUT Christ? Well, according to one famous and rich international evangelist, the answer is YES! Christless Judaism is a means to salvation.

Oh really?

"Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name [that name is JESUS] under heaven given among men, whereby we MUST be saved" (Acts 4:12).

It is one thing to be anti-Semitic (which, of course, is wrong, and for all I know I may be a Jew myself), but quite another thing to suggest that God is well pleased with the state of Israel, or its capital, Jerusalem, or its dominant religion, Judaism. Maybe here is the time for a little reality check concerning this matter of Jerusalem and the state of Israel. Israel probably has the highest per-capita Christ-rejecting people in the western world (if we might include them in the western world). Did you know that the future salvation of Jerusalem is directly connected to and contingent upon the resurrection, restoration, and salvation of SODOM?

Even if you are a "Preterist" and believe that everything in the book of Revelation has already been completely fulfilled by the end of the first century AD (which it clearly has not), you will still have to acknowledge God"s attitude toward Jerusalem both historically and prophetically as recorded in His Word. As these things I am about to show you in God"s Word are not generally taught anywhere in the world of Christendom. Let me caution you that what I am about to show you is not a pretty picture. Parental discretion is definitely advised for any minors reading the next section of this.

First, let us see what God Himself calls Jerusalem:

"And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called [remember that the spiritual is more real and significant than the physical and literal] SODOM AND EGYPT, where also our Lord was crucified [our Lord was crucified in JERUSALEM]" (Rev. 11:8).

So God Himself calls Jerusalem "Sodom and Egypt." Not exactly an accolade of spiritual endearment. So prophetically God calls Jerusalem, Sodom and Egypt. How does God view Jerusalem historically leading up to this shameful appellation of "Sodom and Egypt?"

"Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her ABOMINATIONS" (Ezek. 16:1).

Throughout chapter 16, God likens Jerusalem as a young virgin bride that He takes to Himself:

"Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon you, behold your time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over you, and covered your nakedness: yes, I swore unto you and entered into a covenant with you, saith the Lord God, and YOU BECAME MINE" (Verse 8).

"And I put a jewel on your forehead, and earrings in your ears, and a beautiful crown upon your head. Thus were you decked with gold and silver; and your raiment was of fine line, and silk, and broidered work; you didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and you were exceeding beautiful, and you did prosper into a kingdom. And your renown went forth among the heathen for they beauty: for it was PERFECT through my comeliness, which I had put upon you, says the Lord God" (Verses 12-14).

Was Jerusalem thankful to God? Did Jerusalem worship and adore God as a Perfect Husband? No:

"But you did trust in YOUR OWN beauty, and PLAYED THE HARLOT because of your renown and poured out your FORNICATIONS on everyone that passed by " and played the HARLOT " and did commit WHOREDOM with them " Is this of your WHOREDOMS a small matter " And in all your ABOMINATIONS and your WHOREDOMS you have not remembered the days of your youth, when you were naked and bare, and was polluted in your blood. And it came to pass after all your WICKEDNESS (WOE, WOE unto you! Saith the Lord God " opened your feet [spread your legs] to every one that passed by and MULTIPLIED YOUR WHOREDOMS. You have also committed FORNICATION WITH THE EGYPTIANS your neighbours " You have played the WHORE also with the Assyrians " You have moreover multiplied your FORNICATION in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea " How weak is your heart, saith the Lord God, seeing you do all these things, the work of an IMPERIOUS [a female fox, arrogant, malicious] WHORISH WOMAN " as a wife that commits ADULTERY, which takes strangers [heathen religions and gods] instead of her husband [God] " but you give your gifts to ALL WHORES; but you give your gifts [of sexual favors] to ALL YOUR LOVERS, and hire them, that they may come unto you on every side for your WHOREDOM" (Verses 15-32).

God is not pleased with His harlot wife, and pronounces terrible woes upon her:

JERUSALEM"S SPIRITUAL SISTER IS SODOM

"Wherefore, O HARLOT, hear the word of the Lord: Thus saith the Lord God; Because your FILTHLINESS was poured out, and your NAKEDNESS discovered through your WHOREDOMS with your lovers, and with all the IDOLS OF YOUR ABOMINATIONS""

Etc., etc. (Verses 35-36). But it gets WORSE:

"thou art your mother"s daughter, that LOATHES her husband and her children; and you are the sister of your sisters, which loathed their husbands and their children: your mother was a Hittite, and your father an Amorite. And your elder sister is Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at your left hand: and your younger sister, that dwells at your right hand, is SODOM and her daughters." (Verse 45-46).

JERUSALEM IS FAR WORSE THAN THE VERY WORST

"Yet have you not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but, as if that were a very little thing, YOU WERE CORRUPTED MORE THAN THEY IN ALL YOUR WAYS. As I live, says the Lord God, Sodom your sister has not done, she nor her daughters, as YOU [Jerusalem] HAVE DONE, you and your daughters" (Verses 47-48).

"Neither has Samaria committed half of your sins; but you have MULTIPLIED YOUR ABOMINATIONS MORE THAN THEY, and have justified your sisters in all YOUR ABOMINATIONS which you have done. You also, which have judged your sisters, bear your own shame for your sins that YOU HAVE COMMITTED MORE ABOMINABLE THAN THEY: they are MORE RIGHTEOUS [imagine God saying that Sodom is "more righteous" than Jerusalem?] than you" (Verse 52).

What do you imagine would happen to me if I were to stand up in one of the international churches that supports Israel and Jerusalem and even teaches that they can be saved WITHOUT Jesus Christ, and I told them that the wicked City State of Sodom WAS MORE RIGHTEOUS than Jerusalem, Israel? On second thought, don"t imagine it.

OH the deceitfulness of the church! I have heard two messages on international television this week wherein Jerusalem was mentioned again as God"s chosen city of His chosen people, and how we must back Israel and Jerusalem. This corrupt city is praised and praised daily by the church as though God just really does love this corrupt city with their corrupt religion! God HATES what is going on in Jerusalem and Israel. God is NOT blessing Jerusalem. God is NOT protecting Jerusalem. There is NO PEACE in Jerusalem. God certainly loves the people of Jerusalem, but they have some deep deep repentance ahead of them. OPEN YOUR EYES! Where have you ever read anywhere in the Bible such condemnation on ANYONE as we have just read regarding Jerusalem? OH how the church applauds Jerusalem, when the reality is that their sins are reaching to high heaven.
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:52:07 PM
Recently 60 Minutes presented a documentary on how Russian girls are being sold around the world as full-time live-in harlots. Thousands of Russian girls are being sold for sex slaves (and many by their own will for a better financial life). Well it just so happens that there is a location that acts as a clearinghouse for brokering these girls around the world. Just where do you suppose that brokering center is located? Would you believe, JERUSALEM?

This past week one of the news channels covered a huge gathering of homosexuals. They had a bandstand set up like rock stars have from which they paraded their cross-dressing transvestite regalia and paraphernalia. Speeches were made regarding homosexual life styles, etc. Where do you suppose this meeting was being held? Los Angeles? New York? San Francisco? NO! JERUSALEM!

There is a reason why God goes into such detail and allots so much space in His Word for such small cities as Sodom and Jerusalem. They were but the fore-runners of a much larger deception of the same ilk! This same HARLOT system permeates the world today through a huge organization and worldwide work.

"And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto you the judgment of the GREAT WHORE that sits upon many waters [not just one city or one people, but MANY WATERS OF NATIONS AND PEOPLES]: With whom the kings of the earth have committed FORNICATION, and the inhabitants of the EARTH [the ENTIRE WORLD!] have been made DRUNK WITH THE WINE OF HER FORNICATION" (Rev. 17:1-2)!

Take another look at what you have just read! According to the Word of God, there is to come (and has already come as we speak) a WORLDWIDE ORGANIZATION that will spread her spiritual whoredom and fornication AROUND THE ENTIRE INHABITED EARTH and will make ALL THE INHABITANTS OF THE EARTH DRUNK on the spiritual intoxicating wine of her doctrine! And what is the name God gives this system of spiritual whoredom? Let"s read it:

"And the woman [woman represents a church in Scripture] WAS ARRAYED IN PURPLE AND SCARLET COLOUR, AND DECKED WITH GOLD AND SILVER AND PRECIOUS STONES AND PEARLS [this church is not poor] and a golden cup in her hand full of ABOMINATIONS AND FILTHINESS OF HER FORNICATION." Gee, sounds like the exact description of the harlot woman in Ezekiel 16, doesn"t it? (Rev. 17:4-5): "And upon her forehead was a name written,
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 8:04:09 PM
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND
ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH"

This church system is the apex, the zenith, the epitome of ALL THAT IS DECEITFUL, AND WICKED!

IT ALL BEGAN AT BABEL

This world"s counterfeit religious and political systems began at BABEL (Babylon).

"And the whole earth was of one language " they found a plain in the land of Shinar [Iraq--Babylon] " And they said, Go to, let us build us a CITY and a tower " and let us make us a NAME, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the WHOLE EARTH " And the Lord came down to see the city " Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language " So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the FACE OF ALL THE EARTHY"" (Gen. 11:1-9).

God confounded their languages and He scattered them over the face of all the earth, but they took their rebellious, self-centered, godless religion and government WITH THEM.

Have we forgotten how that later mankind once again regrouped under one central government? There was a time in ancient history when officials gather the educated and scholars from around the world, and once again shared philosophies, religions, laws, sciences, and other academia at a central location which they would then once more take back to their respective countries and share, worldwide? And what was that great nation called? That"s right, BABYLON! But that great Gold-Headed Kingdom also came crashing down under the Medes and the Persians. Well guess what? Babylon is rising once more. This time God calls it:

"MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS, AND THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" (Rev. 17:5).

Notice that this Great Whore is a "mother of harlots." She is a mother who has harlots for daughters. This is the very same thing that we read in Ezekiel 16: 48,

"As I live, saith the Lord God, Sodom thy sister has not done, she nor her daughters, as you [Jerusalem] has done, YOU [Jerusalem"a MOTHER] and your DAUGHTERS."

Any woman who has "daughters" is of necessity, a "mother."

Now for a real shocker! From where does God call HIS people? The answer shocked me.

"BABYLON THE GREAT is fallen, is fallen" For ALL NATIONS have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication " And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come OUT of her, MY PEOPLE that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you receive not of her plagues" (Rev. 18:2-4)!

Wow! Can you believe it? God calls HIS PEOPLE, HIS SAINTS, HIS ELECT, HIS CHURCH, OUT OF "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS, AND THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH"!! That"s where the Apostles came from, that"s where Paul came from, that"s where the small persecuted church down through the ages came from, that where every believer I know came from, and that"s where I came from. I, in fact, followed and obeyed several of her harlots in the process of coming out of Babylon. I was no better than the worst of sinners. It is only by God"s grace that we are able to escape this system. And God will continue to call His elect out of that very system until He destroys it in His presence.

So clearly, the Mother Whore Jerusalem has HARLOT DAUGHTERS! And of the great religious system spoken of in Revelation 17 we also clearly see that MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, is a Mother Whore of Harlot Daughters! One has to be spiritually blind as a bat to not see that when we compare "Spiritual with spiritual," these two are a "spiritual MATCH!" More proof:

The one True Church of the Living God has a "Father" and a "Mediator"Jesus Christ." But does God"s Church have a "Mother?" Ah, Yes, it surely does:

"For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory [a representation of abstract ideas or principles by characters] for these are the TWO COVENANTS; the one from the mount Sinai, which genders to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar IS [now a metaphor""is like, in certain ways"] mount Sinai in Arabia, and answers to JERUSALEM which NOW IS [at the time Paul wrote this and continues to this day] and is in BONDAGE with her children. But Jerusalem which is ABOVE ["The HEAVENLY JERUSALEM" Heb. 12:22] is free, which is THE MOTHER OF US ALL" (Gal. 4:22-26).

What amazing Scriptures these are. The New Covenant Church of the Living God has a MOTHER"HEAVENLY JERUSALEM ABOVE. And the giant Old Covenant Whore Church also has a mother"EARTHLY JERUSALEM BELOW. The New is FREE, whereas the Old is in BONDAGE. But how can I say that the Old Covenant Church is "huge?" Aren"t there only a relatively few orthodox Jews around the world who keep the "Old" Covenant? No, there are BILLIONS of people who keep the "Old" Covenant around the world. There are almost no Christians that understand and keep the "New" Covenant. To the world of Christendom, the Old Covenant IS THE NEW COVENANT! The New Covenant is merely keeping the Old Covenant, BETTER! That"s right. To most, the New Covenant consists of keeping the Old Covenant, better. They say that they now keep the Old Covenant "in the spirit." Just how, pray tell, does one keep the "physical" in the "spirit?"

Such a doctrine is utter unscriptural contradictory nonsense. You cannot keep the "physical" in the "spirit." THERE IS NO SPIRIT IN THE PHYSICAL, SO HOW COULD ONE "KEEP IT" IF IT DOESN"T EXIST? We are all born with a physical [carnal] mind. It is possible to keep physical [carnal] laws with a physical carnal mind (Paul did it to near perfection when he was Saul!). But one CANNOT keep God"s spiritual laws with a physical carnal mind!

"Because the carnal [natural physical] mind is enmity [deep seated HATRED] AGAINST God; for it is NOT subject to the [spiritual] law of God, neither indeed can be" (Rom. 8:7).

"For to be carnally minded is DEATH; but to be spiritually minded is LIFE and peace" (Rom. 8:6).

Let"s be sure that we are perfectly clear on these Scriptural facts:

Paul said that there ARE RIGHT NOW, TWO Jerusalem's in existence.

One answers to the New Covenant, which is HEAVENLY JERUSALEM ABOVE.

One answers to the Old Covenant, which is EARTHLY JERUSALEM IN ISRAEL.

If you think that you can spiritually keep the physical laws of Moses, then your mother is the Old Covenant which answers to "Jerusalem which now is"IN BONDAGE."

But if you are keeping God"s spiritual laws through the spirit of God, then your mother is "Heavenly Jerusalem ABOVE which is"FREE."

Of course the fact that Jerusalem is TWICE as wicked and abominable as Sodom does not in any way justify the sins of Sodom. No, God will deal with both Jerusalem and Sodom. And that is the whole point of this discussion. So even though the sins of Jerusalem are twice as abominable as the sins of Sodom, God will, nonetheless, SAVE JERUSALEM! And just when will God save Jerusalem? AT THE SAME TIME THAT HE SAVES SODOM. Yes, Sodom WILL BE SAVED, and she will be saved at the same time that doubly corrupt and abominable Jerusalem will be saved. Now least anyone think that I harbor ill feelings toward Jerusalem for writing these things, let me make it abundantly clear where these things came from. It is GOD, and not I, Who calls Jerusalem, Sodom and Egypt, and not only historically, but prophetically as well.
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 8:05:53 PM
"When your sisters, SODOM and her daughters, shall return to their former estate, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then THOU [JERUSALEM] and thy daughters shall return to YOUR former estate" (Verse 55).

"Then you shall remember your ways, and be ashamed, when you shall receive your sisters, your elder [Samaria] and your younger [SODOM]: and I will give them [Samaria and Sodom] unto you for daughters, but not by your covenant. And I will establish my covenant with you; and you shall KNOW [for the first time] that I am the Lord: That you may remember, and be confounded, and never open your mouth any more because of your shame, when I am PACIFIED [make atonement, to pardon, to placate, to cover, to condone] TOWARD THEE [Jerusalem AND her sisters, Samaria and Sodom] for all that you have done, saith the Lord God" (Verses 61-63).

When God purges the hearts and minds of the wicked with His all-consuming spiritual fire, they will be UTTERLY ASHAMED! Notice what God says in Revelation 14:10 regarding anyone who is a part of this one world religious system:

"The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God [seeing that "For ALL nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of HER fornication"" Rev. 18:3], which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented [UTTERLY ASHAMED"spiritual and mental torment] with the fire and brimstone [God DIVINE spiritual fire] in the presence of the holy angels, and in THE PRESENCE OF THE LAMB" (Rev. 14:10).

They are going to have to face their sins and wickedness and hypocrisy, NOT in the presence of GOD ALMIGHTY, but in the presence of "the LAMB!" How embarrassing and shameful it will be for all those being purged in the God"s spiritual consuming lake of fire to see and acknowledge their whole life of sin in the very presence of the Lamb of God Who DIED FOR THEM! Every heart in the universe will melt like snow in a furnace when they face the LAMB OF GOD in their judgment!

So, is Sodom right now suffering in some fabled hell fires? NO. Is Jerusalem of old right now suffering in some fabled hell fires? NO. Will Sodom and Jerusalem be saved TOGETHER? YES, in the second resurrection, at the white throne judgment, in the lake of fire. The lake of divine spiritual fire will bring salvation to ALL THE NATIONS! ""but he himself [whomever of the billions of people purged in God"s spiritual fire] shall be SAVED; yet so as BY [God"s spiritual consuming] FIRE"! (I Cor. 3:15).

Remember that there are two administrations of God"s purging fire: The first is on the House of God consisting of those whom God is calling to be overcomers and sons of God. The second will be at the second resurrection and white throne judgment in the lake of God"s divine purging fire. All the children of the bondwoman, the Old Covenant, the Mother Whore with her harlot daughters, will one day be the children of Heavenly Jerusalem Above, which is the MOTHER OF US ALL!

God truly is NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSONS. GOD IS ABLE TO BRING ANY PERSON TO REPENTANCE. How could anyone deny it? There is no such thing as a person being so evil that he cannot be converted by the spirit of God. But God has a timetable, and He will follow that timetable. There is great wisdom in what God does and how He does it and when He does it and to whom He does.

If you have never experienced COMING OUT of Babylon the Great, then maybe you are being called to respond to God"s plea: "Come OUT of her MY PEOPLE." It is a great and wonderful thing to be called by God at this time to be prepared as the very SONS OF THE LIVING GOD to bring salvation to the rest of the world and the entirety of the universe!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 10:42:09 PM
At 1/25/2015 7:49:18 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
It is just amazing to me how the Christian churches rally around the state of Israel and its capital Jerusalem, as though Jerusalem is a "holy city" to be adored and protected at all cost. A popular Jewish Christian who appears on international television always closes his program by asking everyone to "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem." Let me ask candidly: "Are those prayers being answered?" Turn on your TV or look at this morning"s newspaper and then tell me if these prayers are being answered!

"thou art your mother"s daughter, that LOATHES her husband and her children; and you are the sister of your sisters, which loathed their husbands and their children: your mother was a Hittite, and your father an Amorite. And your elder sister is Samaria, she and her daughters that dwell at your left hand: and your younger sister, that dwells at your right hand, is SODOM and her daughters." (Verse 45-46).

"Yet have you not walked after their ways, nor done after their abominations: but, as if that were a very little thing, YOU WERE CORRUPTED MORE THAN THEY IN ALL YOUR WAYS. As I live, says the Lord God, Sodom your sister has not done, she nor her daughters, as YOU [Jerusalem] HAVE DONE, you and your daughters" (Verses 47-48).

"Neither has Samaria committed half of your sins; but you have MULTIPLIED YOUR ABOMINATIONS MORE THAN THEY, and have justified your sisters in all YOUR ABOMINATIONS which you have done. You also, which have judged your sisters, bear your own shame for your sins that YOU HAVE COMMITTED MORE ABOMINABLE THAN THEY: they are MORE RIGHTEOUS [imagine God saying that Sodom is "more righteous" than Jerusalem?] than you" (Verse 52).

What do you imagine would happen to me if I were to stand up in one of the international churches that supports Israel and Jerusalem and even teaches that they can be saved WITHOUT Jesus Christ, and I told them that the wicked City State of Sodom WAS MORE RIGHTEOUS than Jerusalem, Israel? On second thought, don"t imagine it.

OH the deceitfulness of the church! I have heard two messages on international television this week wherein Jerusalem was mentioned again as God"s chosen city of His chosen people, and how we must back Israel and Jerusalem. This corrupt city is praised and praised daily by the church as though God just really does love this corrupt city with their corrupt religion! God HATES what is going on in Jerusalem and Israel. God is NOT blessing Jerusalem. God is NOT protecting Jerusalem. There is NO PEACE in Jerusalem. God certainly loves the people of Jerusalem, but they have some deep deep repentance ahead of them. OPEN YOUR EYES! Where have you ever read anywhere in the Bible such condemnation on ANYONE as we have just read regarding Jerusalem? OH how the church applauds

Israel is NOT the promised Holy Land in this world. It's a symbolic term in the prophecies about us all living in the next age ( New Heaven and Earth ).
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 10:46:26 PM
At 1/25/2015 10:42:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OH the deceitfulness of the church! I have heard two messages on international television this week wherein Jerusalem was mentioned again as God"s chosen city of His chosen people, and how we must back Israel and Jerusalem. This corrupt city is praised and praised daily by the church as though God just really does love this corrupt city with their corrupt religion! God HATES what is going on in Jerusalem and Israel. God is NOT blessing Jerusalem. God is NOT protecting Jerusalem. There is NO PEACE in Jerusalem. God certainly loves the people of Jerusalem, but they have some deep deep repentance ahead of them. OPEN YOUR EYES! Where have you ever read anywhere in the Bible such condemnation on ANYONE as we have just read regarding Jerusalem? OH how the church applauds

Israel is NOT the promised Holy Land in this world. It's a symbolic term in the prophecies about us all living in the next age ( New Heaven and Earth ).

It is rare, that one understands that spiritual truth concerning that, as majority of so called Christians, rally around the current abomination of the carnal Jerusalem and land of Israel.....
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 10:50:57 PM
At 1/25/2015 10:46:26 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
At 1/25/2015 10:42:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It is rare, that one understands that spiritual truth concerning that, as majority of so called Christians, rally around the current abomination of the carnal Jerusalem and land of Israel.....

Even when God had me become a Christian back in the 80's and early 90's, I never believed in Zionism. He had me become a Christian to see all they hypocrisy and lying that goes on in their churches. Since becoming His last saint on June 16th, 2008, I have learned who I am in Him as the Word and now I understand all the prophecies about the future New Heaven and Earth. This world has to be destroyed before we all wake up in our new flesh to experience new visions and dreams that will never be used to deceive us again.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 11:39:45 PM
Two Gentiles without a clue about our Jewish Scriptures and what they mean. You two don't know why God chose Jerusalem to be special to God, do you? You cite our words about Jerusalem, or at least the most negative ones you can fish out of the Bible, but as Gentiles its obvious you haven't any understanding of the spiritual symbolism that connects Jerusalem to the whole Judeo-Christian theology of the Messiah. You don't have a clue what the Angel of Jerusalem means in relationship to the Messiah, no knowledge of the fact that it is the Holy Land where God has chosen to pit the Abrahamic religions at each other's throat so as to end their tyranny of deceit over believers, (and no, it's not your phony Gentile street corner Doomsday prophet crapola either, boringagainofgod). The Holy Land is where humanity figures out how two differing peoples can share the same territory without either losing valuable community in that process. It has to be done somewhere on earth: the resolution of two differing peoples (or more) contesting the same piece of ground and the Holy Land with its capital at Jerusalem is where God wants us to learn how to just get along. So this is why we are focused on the Holy Land and Jerusalem where "Salem", Shalom, Salaam, means "Peace", i.e. a city of Peace. Our nut God has given us to solve is making it so,
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 7:46:37 AM
At 1/25/2015 11:39:45 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Two Gentiles without a clue about our Jewish Scriptures and what they mean. You two don't know why God chose Jerusalem to be special to God, do you? You cite our words about Jerusalem, or at least the most negative ones you can fish out of the Bible, but as Gentiles its obvious you haven't any understanding of the spiritual symbolism that connects Jerusalem to the whole Judeo-Christian theology of the Messiah. You don't have a clue what the Angel of Jerusalem means in relationship to the Messiah, no knowledge of the fact that it is the Holy Land where God has chosen to pit the Abrahamic religions at each other's throat so as to end their tyranny of deceit over believers, (and no, it's not your phony Gentile street corner Doomsday prophet crapola either, boringagainofgod). The Holy Land is where humanity figures out how two differing peoples can share the same territory without either losing valuable community in that process. It has to be done somewhere on earth: the resolution of two differing peoples (or more) contesting the same piece of ground and the Holy Land with its capital at Jerusalem is where God wants us to learn how to just get along. So this is why we are focused on the Holy Land and Jerusalem where "Salem", Shalom, Salaam, means "Peace", i.e. a city of Peace. Our nut God has given us to solve is making it so,

It appears you do not accept the bible as a whole to be true, I take it ? because what you propose, invalidates the Bible as the word of God, as the Scribes would do.....

I notice you refer to God as a "Nut" as well...