Jump to topic:

quessstionnn!

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 5:57:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
if i become a christian and go to fornicate or harm people all night but i believe in Jesus where im going in the end heaven or hell? because we know Jesus died for my sins so its pretty awesome..
Never fart near dog
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 6:04:53 PM
At 1/27/2015 5:57:40 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
if i become a christian and go to fornicate or harm people all night but i believe in Jesus where im going in the end heaven or hell? because we know Jesus died for my sins so its pretty awesome..

Depends on if you go based off of what Paul said or what James said.

If you go based off Paul, then faith is all it takes.
If you go based off James, then you also need good deeds.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 6:12:19 PM

Sure sin for sin's sake. When a prisoner is let free, the first thing they want to do is sit in a cell.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 7:36:45 PM

Let me clarify. Are you asking that if you were to be a Christian and WILLINGLY go out and fornicate and hurt people at a certain point of time, would you go to heaven or hell? Am I right by what your asking?
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 7:40:51 PM
At 1/27/2015 6:04:53 PM, SNP1 wrote:

Where in James does it say works is required for your salvation?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 7:55:00 PM
At 1/27/2015 7:36:45 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Let me clarify. Are you asking that if you were to be a Christian and WILLINGLY go out and fornicate and hurt people at a certain point of time, would you go to heaven or hell? Am I right by what your asking?

sure my intention is to sin but Jesus died for my sins already so im going right away to hevean yeah? my key is Jesus not sins or good deeds...
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 7:58:04 PM
At 1/27/2015 7:55:00 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

sure my intention is to sin but Jesus died for my sins already so im going right away to hevean yeah? my key is Jesus not sins or good deeds...

and if its true, what is the different between a christian and an athiest? without practicing the religion itself... its meaningless i think..
Never fart near dog
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:16:49 PM

He isn't going to forgive those who have ill deeds in their intentions and harm. The Pharisees meant to do harm and ridicule people. Just like I am sure Muhammad's opressors would be considered equal to the Pharisees. But if you harm or fornicate without knowing or fail, but you ask for forgiveness, you will be forgiven. Also, when you repent, it means to have a changed state of mind based on the faith. Faith that does not cause you to change or produce good works, is not real faith.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:07:39 PM
At 1/27/2015 7:58:04 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and if its true, what is the different between a christian and an athiest? without practicing the religion itself... its meaningless i think..

An atheist doesn't believe in the concept of cursed by the first sin.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:13:17 PM
At 1/27/2015 7:58:04 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Poopoo, you Muhammadans are just like us old Jews who haven't a clue why God would forgive sin and sinners. As a Muhammadan idolator, you believe every word of your idol and think that all knowledge of our world stopped in the 7th Century with Muhammad. That is so stupid that I can't post enough against this type of fundamentalist lunacy that is inherent in worship of Muhammad and his book. Ask yourself, please, just once, what would have happened to science if science was stopped at the 7th Century? No further investigations necessary because all was known, one man on earth knows everything worth knowing. This is your Muhammad "reasoning" that keeps you and all Muhammadans stupid people and when stupidity is coupled with no morality and guns and knives we get ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qada killer apes aping religion. Muhammad aped religion of Jews and apes aren't worthy of God's attention but men can be fooled by the millions and have been by many false prophets, all of them Gentiles without a clue what the Jewish religious work is about.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 12:02:07 AM
At 1/27/2015 7:40:51 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

https://www.biblegateway.com...
#WarOnDDO
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 1:31:29 AM
At 1/27/2015 8:16:49 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

He isn't going to forgive those who have ill deeds in their intentions and harm. The Pharisees meant to do harm and ridicule people. Just like I am sure Muhammad's opressors would be considered equal to the Pharisees. But if you harm or fornicate without knowing or fail, but you ask for forgiveness, you will be forgiven. Also, when you repent, it means to have a changed state of mind based on the faith. Faith that does not cause you to change or produce good works, is not real faith.

And what about those pompous, pious and pretentious people, as spoken of in Matthew 7: 22; those who see themselves as righteous Christians, who will say to Jesus when the Day of Judgement comes, "Lord, Lord! In your name we spoke God"s message, by your name we drove out many demons and performed many miracles!"
Then Jesus will say to them, "I never knew you. Get away from me you wicked people!"
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:34:44 AM
At 1/28/2015 12:02:07 AM, SNP1 wrote:

Note James doesn't use works to justify going to heaven, but to test faith's transformation. The Apostle Paul tells us to not conform to the world but be transformed by the renewing of our own mind. James is basically saying its hard to believe somebody says "I Believe in God" yet they do these bad things on purpose. An example would be the Pharisees at that time.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:36:15 AM
At 1/28/2015 1:31:29 AM, Gentorev wrote:

And what about those pompous, pious and pretentious people, as spoken of in Matthew 7: 22; those who see themselves as righteous Christians, who will say to Jesus when the Day of Judgement comes, "Lord, Lord! In your name we spoke God"s message, by your name we drove out many demons and performed many miracles!"
Then Jesus will say to them, "I never knew you. Get away from me you wicked people!"

They may have said they had faith, but they most likely lacked faith or did bad things in his name.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 10:22:55 AM
At 1/28/2015 8:34:44 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Note James doesn't use works to justify going to heaven, but to test faith's transformation.

It specifically says that "Faith without works is dead". This part of James is pretty clear, and is one of the reasons that there are so many denominations in Christianity.
#WarOnDDO
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 10:54:03 AM

Don't worry, monsters can enter in heaven too. God is there after all.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 1:25:41 PM
At 1/28/2015 10:22:55 AM, SNP1 wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:34:44 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Note James doesn't use works to justify going to heaven, but to test faith's transformation.

It specifically says that "Faith without works is dead". This part of James is pretty clear, and is one of the reasons that there are so many denominations in Christianity.

It means you don't have faith if it doesn't produce works. What do you call an apple tree that doesn't produce apples or if it produces peaches?
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 2:36:44 PM

Jesus said:

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Mat. 25:46

I don"t think righteous person would do evil intentionally.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:27:37 PM
At 1/28/2015 10:54:03 AM, Otokage wrote:

Don't worry, monsters can enter in heaven too. God is there after all.

>:D
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:35:31 PM

But i dont get it... anyone says Jesus died for my sins so the implication is i can do anything right? sins or good deeds... what doest it matters eventually i going to end in paradise.

Jesus teaching to practice good works.. so in this verse it depends on deeds

Matthew 5:20
For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

but Paul (after Jesus pbuh death) came and brought new believe that only believing in Jesus you have salvation.. so which is true? everybody following Paul and not Jesus atleast majority of christains...
Never fart near dog
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 11:18:33 PM
At 1/28/2015 8:35:31 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

But i dont get it... anyone says Jesus died for my sins so the implication is i can do anything right? sins or good deeds... what doest it matters eventually i going to end in paradise.

For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

but Paul (after Jesus pbuh death) came and brought new believe that only believing in Jesus you have salvation.. so which is true? everybody following Paul and not Jesus atleast majority of christains...

Remember Paul was chosen by Jesus.

Anyways, Jesus was proving how hard and difficult works based salvation is. He was showing why and how the old covenants wouldn't work anymore since people apparently can't seem to get them right. So he made an opportunity for people to be saved and forgiven. You can only be forgiven if you truly believe Jesus and have faith in him. You don't truly have faith if your a tree that doesn't produce good fruits. In other words, how can I tell your an apple tree when your bark is tinted, you don't have any fruit on your branches and if your sign says "I am an Apple Tree." I would have to really consider you need to look like an Apple tree in order to be one.

Jesus didn't die for your sins so you could do whatever you please. It's like getting presents from your friend who really thinks about you, but you just use the gifts and don't even consider doing anything in return for your friend. You abuse the friendship and become selfish and greedy.

If you truly are a Christian, you will experience a transformation. The kind in Romans 12:2.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 11:24:18 PM
At 1/28/2015 11:18:33 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Anyways, Jesus was proving how hard and difficult works based salvation is. He was showing why and how the old covenants wouldn't work anymore since people apparently can't seem to get them right. So he made an opportunity for people to be saved and forgiven. You can only be forgiven if you truly believe Jesus and have faith in him. You don't truly have faith if your a tree that doesn't produce good fruits. In other words, how can I tell your an apple tree when your bark is tinted, you don't have any fruit on your branches and if your sign says "I am an Apple Tree." I would have to really consider you need to look like an Apple tree in order to be one.

Jesus didn't die for your sins so you could do whatever you please. It's like getting presents from your friend who really thinks about you, but you just use the gifts and don't even consider doing anything in return for your friend. You abuse the friendship and become selfish and greedy.

If you truly are a Christian, you will experience a transformation. The kind in Romans 12:2.

yep you are right... faith without works is hypocrisy... - but i dont get it lets say im a normal chrsitain im not doing much of the religion a normal guy like everybody else, and compare it with a priest who doesnt marry worshipping God all day and night, and we noth will enter paradise so how its works? im not working hard for it and he is ripping his @ss for paradise... its not fair right?
Never fart near dog
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 11:34:25 PM
At 1/28/2015 11:24:18 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/28/2015 11:18:33 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

yep you are right... faith without works is hypocrisy... - but i dont get it lets say im a normal chrsitain im not doing much of the religion a normal guy like everybody else, and compare it with a priest who doesnt marry worshipping God all day and night, and we noth will enter paradise so how its works? im not working hard for it and he is ripping his @ss for paradise... its not fair right?

He is doing it out of his own view. To me it doesn't matter. If I see a catholic striving hard, I'll tell him my views, but as long as he doesn't go molesting children, I won't have a problem with faith and works salvation believers of Christ. Because If you have faith, at least aim your works not to get to heaven, but to maintain the Earth that God created. Hope this helped.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 4:07:16 AM

Tbh I think Jesus died only to solve the whole mess Eve created when eating the apple, aka original sin. I don't think it serves for the sins after his death... You would be like, cheating.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 12:08:04 PM
At 1/29/2015 4:07:16 AM, Otokage wrote:

Tbh I think Jesus died only to solve the whole mess Eve created when eating the apple, aka original sin. I don't think it serves for the sins after his death... You would be like, cheating.

Its not only for the Original sin christians believe that it for all sins once you believe you have Salvation no matter how much you praying and stuff.
Never fart near dog
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 12:10:09 PM
At 1/29/2015 12:08:04 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Its not only for the Original sin christians believe that it for all sins once you believe you have Salvation no matter how much you praying and stuff.

Then what exactly is Hell built for?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 12:12:27 PM
At 1/29/2015 12:10:09 PM, Otokage wrote:

for disbelieving... so it doesnt make any sense so i asked the question...
Never fart near dog
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 12:13:15 PM
At 1/29/2015 12:12:27 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

good question then!
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 12:16:18 PM
At 1/29/2015 12:13:15 PM, Otokage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 12:12:27 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

good question then!

llol >->
Never fart near dog
popculturepooka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 2:03:01 PM

"1What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? 2May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?"
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!