Total Posts:346|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Saint Brad's Day posted by Saint Brad

bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

Some of you members were using that OP for mocking me and my prediction of my future disappearance from this world by January 24th which obviously didn't happen according to my prediction.

Some of you members who are chosen believers might be happy that I haven't been killed yet because you like my teachings of who we are in God and want more information before I'm killed.

Only God knows the exact date that He has planned for my body to be killed. He never once gave me the exact date or hour of when I would be killed. All He did was guide me to the prophecies about His servants being killed for our testimonies of the Word of God. Once I learned that the prophecies showed three different dates, I realized He didn't want me to know the exact date, even if it goes past the prediction I made.

In the OP by Skyangel, I admitted that I was wrong on the date of my body being killed. However, that doesn't change God's plan to have me killed soon. Just because I predicted it according to the prophecies doesn't mean that God or His servant is a liar. What the prophecies do mean is that this is the time frame when I will be killed. In other words, it is the season that us saints will be killed for testifying to the Word of God.

The prophecies show 1260 days, 42 months and 1/2 of seven years that us servants testify to the Word of God before we're killed. If you use our calendar in the U.S., this means three different dates. Since God guided me to these prophecies to show me when I would be killed for my testimonies. I was taking these dates to be the exact dates that I possibly could be killed. Now that I've gone past these dates, it's obvious that I was wrong.

I actually went to the place I thought I would be killed on the 24th, which was three days ago, to play my guitar. Since I didn't get killed that day, I knew right away that I would come into this forum and admit that I was wrong. Now I don't have to anticipate when I'll be killed but that's exactly how God usually works, anyway. He doesn't want us saints or prophets to anticipate anything. Everything is a surprise to us servants, even with the first experience we have with our Creator within our mind. Whenever He came into my mind to give me a command, it was always a surprise without any warning. So I'm used to being surprised and very humiliated at times, just like I was with my wrong prediction.

You members who mock me will continue to mock me like you have always done in this forum. You members who are chosen believers, you will continue to listen to the voice of the Lord and learn about who you are in Him. You will also learn how God created you and how we'll live in the future. All you have to do is look up past OP's that I presented in this forum and read them. There are also links in these OP's of videos that I have made for anyone interested in the future. Here are a few of these links;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;
http://www.debate.org...

The future;
http://www.debate.org...

What is a sinner;
http://www.debate.org...

The gospel of Brad;
http://www.debate.org...

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord
http://www.debate.org...
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 11:28:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I enjoy reading what you call your testimony. I even understand what you are saying better then most as you are not the first "Saint" I have met.

What I enjoy about people such as yourself is that YOU are far more REAL then many others that are playing their versions of make believe and pretend realities.

You are trying to explain how the world around you makes you feel in a way that makes sense to you with what this world has to offer for WORDS and their MANY ever changing meanings.

It has always been a tough and hard road when the land around it is ruled by the POPULAR concepts and FADS of the day that soon pass away and return another day. Much like the "bell bottom" pants and ZZ top.

But there is one fad that that was very popular in it's day that has not come back as predicted.

you know that DISCO is making a come back.........
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 3:03:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi Brad, it's good to know you did not take the deleted thread as something offensive even though other members thought I posted it for the wrong reasons.

I said what I wanted to say to you in it and I am sure you read what you needed to read.

Life has a way of making us face reality and at least you have the honesty, integrity and humility to admit you made a mistake. That attitude is honorable.

I made similar mistakes when I was a lot younger. I predicted things which never happened too and I learned not to make predictions about things I was not 100% certain about. Believing something will happen is vastly different to actually knowing for sure it will happen. It takes time and experience to learn the difference because there is a fine line between believing something and actually knowing something.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 3:26:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

Some of you members were using that OP for mocking me and my prediction of my future disappearance from this world by January 24th which obviously didn't happen according to my prediction.

Some of you members who are chosen believers might be happy that I haven't been killed yet because you like my teachings of who we are in God and want more information before I'm killed.

Only God knows the exact date that He has planned for my body to be killed. He never once gave me the exact date or hour of when I would be killed. All He did was guide me to the prophecies about His servants being killed for our testimonies of the Word of God. Once I learned that the prophecies showed three different dates, I realized He didn't want me to know the exact date, even if it goes past the prediction I made.

In the OP by Skyangel, I admitted that I was wrong on the date of my body being killed. However, that doesn't change God's plan to have me killed soon. Just because I predicted it according to the prophecies doesn't mean that God or His servant is a liar. What the prophecies do mean is that this is the time frame when I will be killed. In other words, it is the season that us saints will be killed for testifying to the Word of God.

The prophecies show 1260 days, 42 months and 1/2 of seven years that us servants testify to the Word of God before we're killed. If you use our calendar in the U.S., this means three different dates. Since God guided me to these prophecies to show me when I would be killed for my testimonies. I was taking these dates to be the exact dates that I possibly could be killed. Now that I've gone past these dates, it's obvious that I was wrong.

I actually went to the place I thought I would be killed on the 24th, which was three days ago, to play my guitar. Since I didn't get killed that day, I knew right away that I would come into this forum and admit that I was wrong. Now I don't have to anticipate when I'll be killed but that's exactly how God usually works, anyway. He doesn't want us saints or prophets to anticipate anything. Everything is a surprise to us servants, even with the first experience we have with our Creator within our mind. Whenever He came into my mind to give me a command, it was always a surprise without any warning. So I'm used to being surprised and very humiliated at times, just like I was with my wrong prediction.

You members who mock me will continue to mock me like you have always done in this forum. You members who are chosen believers, you will continue to listen to the voice of the Lord and learn about who you are in Him. You will also learn how God created you and how we'll live in the future. All you have to do is look up past OP's that I presented in this forum and read them. There are also links in these OP's of videos that I have made for anyone interested in the future. Here are a few of these links;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;
http://www.debate.org...

The future;
http://www.debate.org...

What is a sinner;
http://www.debate.org...

The gospel of Brad;
http://www.debate.org...

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord
http://www.debate.org...

Your posts are so crazy it is no wonder people take the rise out of you. If you really believe all the stuff you come out with is true, I feel very sorry for you!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:05:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/27/2015 11:28:53 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I enjoy reading what you call your testimony. I even understand what you are saying better then most as you are not the first "Saint" I have met.

What I enjoy about people such as yourself is that YOU are far more REAL then many others that are playing their versions of make believe and pretend realities.

You are trying to explain how the world around you makes you feel in a way that makes sense to you with what this world has to offer for WORDS and their MANY ever changing meanings.

It has always been a tough and hard road when the land around it is ruled by the POPULAR concepts and FADS of the day that soon pass away and return another day. Much like the "bell bottom" pants and ZZ top.

But there is one fad that that was very popular in it's day that has not come back as predicted.

you know that DISCO is making a come back.........

There hasn't been a saint like me on this planet since the last saint was killed by the Roman government 1700 years ago. The Word of God did make it back for one last shot before God's plan to destroy this world. He only wanted to let us know that we're all experiencing His dream ( virtual reality ). We are not real people made out of hard physical material that at one time most people believed to be true. Now we have physicists who know that what we observe is an illusion and nothing else. They know we exist as vibrations.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:07:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 8:05:28 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/27/2015 11:28:53 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I enjoy reading what you call your testimony. I even understand what you are saying better then most as you are not the first "Saint" I have met.

What I enjoy about people such as yourself is that YOU are far more REAL then many others that are playing their versions of make believe and pretend realities.

You are trying to explain how the world around you makes you feel in a way that makes sense to you with what this world has to offer for WORDS and their MANY ever changing meanings.

It has always been a tough and hard road when the land around it is ruled by the POPULAR concepts and FADS of the day that soon pass away and return another day. Much like the "bell bottom" pants and ZZ top.

But there is one fad that that was very popular in it's day that has not come back as predicted.

you know that DISCO is making a come back.........

There hasn't been a saint like me on this planet since the last saint was killed by the Roman government 1700 years ago. The Word of God did make it back for one last shot before God's plan to destroy this world. He only wanted to let us know that we're all experiencing His dream ( virtual reality ). We are not real people made out of hard physical material that at one time most people believed to be true. Now we have physicists who know that what we observe is an illusion and nothing else. They know we exist as vibrations.

You aren't real that is for sure, lol!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:11:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 3:03:16 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Hi Brad, it's good to know you did not take the deleted thread as something offensive even though other members thought I posted it for the wrong reasons.

I said what I wanted to say to you in it and I am sure you read what you needed to read.

Life has a way of making us face reality and at least you have the honesty, integrity and humility to admit you made a mistake. That attitude is honorable.

I made similar mistakes when I was a lot younger. I predicted things which never happened too and I learned not to make predictions about things I was not 100% certain about. Believing something will happen is vastly different to actually knowing for sure it will happen. It takes time and experience to learn the difference because there is a fine line between believing something and actually knowing something.

You speak as though you won something. I'm not finished witnessing for our Creator yet. Not until my body is killed by three men hired by the Christian group I have already identified. Just because I didn't get killed by the 24th of this month doesn't mean I've been wrong about everything else I've been doing for our Creator. Only antichrists like you are fooled by our Creator. His chosen believers will remain believers until their bodies die, too. His believers are friends of mine who DON'T want me to die. They don't want to believe that His prophecies about my body dying are true. The reason I admitted that I'm wrong about my prediction is because God never directly told me the exact day. All He did was guide me to the prophecies and let me know when the timing of my death will happen. Now I know what to expect, even though it hasn't happened yet.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:13:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 3:26:28 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

Some of you members were using that OP for mocking me and my prediction of my future disappearance from this world by January 24th which obviously didn't happen according to my prediction.

Some of you members who are chosen believers might be happy that I haven't been killed yet because you like my teachings of who we are in God and want more information before I'm killed.

Only God knows the exact date that He has planned for my body to be killed. He never once gave me the exact date or hour of when I would be killed. All He did was guide me to the prophecies about His servants being killed for our testimonies of the Word of God. Once I learned that the prophecies showed three different dates, I realized He didn't want me to know the exact date, even if it goes past the prediction I made.

In the OP by Skyangel, I admitted that I was wrong on the date of my body being killed. However, that doesn't change God's plan to have me killed soon. Just because I predicted it according to the prophecies doesn't mean that God or His servant is a liar. What the prophecies do mean is that this is the time frame when I will be killed. In other words, it is the season that us saints will be killed for testifying to the Word of God.

The prophecies show 1260 days, 42 months and 1/2 of seven years that us servants testify to the Word of God before we're killed. If you use our calendar in the U.S., this means three different dates. Since God guided me to these prophecies to show me when I would be killed for my testimonies. I was taking these dates to be the exact dates that I possibly could be killed. Now that I've gone past these dates, it's obvious that I was wrong.

I actually went to the place I thought I would be killed on the 24th, which was three days ago, to play my guitar. Since I didn't get killed that day, I knew right away that I would come into this forum and admit that I was wrong. Now I don't have to anticipate when I'll be killed but that's exactly how God usually works, anyway. He doesn't want us saints or prophets to anticipate anything. Everything is a surprise to us servants, even with the first experience we have with our Creator within our mind. Whenever He came into my mind to give me a command, it was always a surprise without any warning. So I'm used to being surprised and very humiliated at times, just like I was with my wrong prediction.

You members who mock me will continue to mock me like you have always done in this forum. You members who are chosen believers, you will continue to listen to the voice of the Lord and learn about who you are in Him. You will also learn how God created you and how we'll live in the future. All you have to do is look up past OP's that I presented in this forum and read them. There are also links in these OP's of videos that I have made for anyone interested in the future. Here are a few of these links;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;
http://www.debate.org...

The future;
http://www.debate.org...

What is a sinner;
http://www.debate.org...

The gospel of Brad;
http://www.debate.org...

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord
http://www.debate.org...

Your posts are so crazy it is no wonder people take the rise out of you. If you really believe all the stuff you come out with is true, I feel very sorry for you!

There's no need to feel sorry for me. You should feel sorry for yourself that you can't understand how we were created or how we'll be experiencing life in the next age after God destroys this world.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:24:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 8:13:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 3:26:28 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

Some of you members were using that OP for mocking me and my prediction of my future disappearance from this world by January 24th which obviously didn't happen according to my prediction.

Some of you members who are chosen believers might be happy that I haven't been killed yet because you like my teachings of who we are in God and want more information before I'm killed.

Only God knows the exact date that He has planned for my body to be killed. He never once gave me the exact date or hour of when I would be killed. All He did was guide me to the prophecies about His servants being killed for our testimonies of the Word of God. Once I learned that the prophecies showed three different dates, I realized He didn't want me to know the exact date, even if it goes past the prediction I made.

In the OP by Skyangel, I admitted that I was wrong on the date of my body being killed. However, that doesn't change God's plan to have me killed soon. Just because I predicted it according to the prophecies doesn't mean that God or His servant is a liar. What the prophecies do mean is that this is the time frame when I will be killed. In other words, it is the season that us saints will be killed for testifying to the Word of God.

The prophecies show 1260 days, 42 months and 1/2 of seven years that us servants testify to the Word of God before we're killed. If you use our calendar in the U.S., this means three different dates. Since God guided me to these prophecies to show me when I would be killed for my testimonies. I was taking these dates to be the exact dates that I possibly could be killed. Now that I've gone past these dates, it's obvious that I was wrong.

I actually went to the place I thought I would be killed on the 24th, which was three days ago, to play my guitar. Since I didn't get killed that day, I knew right away that I would come into this forum and admit that I was wrong. Now I don't have to anticipate when I'll be killed but that's exactly how God usually works, anyway. He doesn't want us saints or prophets to anticipate anything. Everything is a surprise to us servants, even with the first experience we have with our Creator within our mind. Whenever He came into my mind to give me a command, it was always a surprise without any warning. So I'm used to being surprised and very humiliated at times, just like I was with my wrong prediction.

You members who mock me will continue to mock me like you have always done in this forum. You members who are chosen believers, you will continue to listen to the voice of the Lord and learn about who you are in Him. You will also learn how God created you and how we'll live in the future. All you have to do is look up past OP's that I presented in this forum and read them. There are also links in these OP's of videos that I have made for anyone interested in the future. Here are a few of these links;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;
http://www.debate.org...

The future;
http://www.debate.org...

What is a sinner;
http://www.debate.org...

The gospel of Brad;
http://www.debate.org...

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord
http://www.debate.org...

Your posts are so crazy it is no wonder people take the rise out of you. If you really believe all the stuff you come out with is true, I feel very sorry for you!

There's no need to feel sorry for me. You should feel sorry for yourself that you can't understand how we were created or how we'll be experiencing life in the next age after God destroys this world.

Your posts don't make any sense, and if the deity does exist it probably doesn't rate you either!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:24:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 8:07:40 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:05:28 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/27/2015 11:28:53 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I enjoy reading what you call your testimony. I even understand what you are saying better then most as you are not the first "Saint" I have met.

What I enjoy about people such as yourself is that YOU are far more REAL then many others that are playing their versions of make believe and pretend realities.

You are trying to explain how the world around you makes you feel in a way that makes sense to you with what this world has to offer for WORDS and their MANY ever changing meanings.

It has always been a tough and hard road when the land around it is ruled by the POPULAR concepts and FADS of the day that soon pass away and return another day. Much like the "bell bottom" pants and ZZ top.

But there is one fad that that was very popular in it's day that has not come back as predicted.

you know that DISCO is making a come back.........

There hasn't been a saint like me on this planet since the last saint was killed by the Roman government 1700 years ago. The Word of God did make it back for one last shot before God's plan to destroy this world. He only wanted to let us know that we're all experiencing His dream ( virtual reality ). We are not real people made out of hard physical material that at one time most people believed to be true. Now we have physicists who know that what we observe is an illusion and nothing else. They know we exist as vibrations.

You aren't real that is for sure, lol!

I know that and neither are you. What is real is our Creator and His thoughts where we exist as His favorite characters.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:25:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 8:24:17 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:13:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 3:26:28 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

Some of you members were using that OP for mocking me and my prediction of my future disappearance from this world by January 24th which obviously didn't happen according to my prediction.

Some of you members who are chosen believers might be happy that I haven't been killed yet because you like my teachings of who we are in God and want more information before I'm killed.

Only God knows the exact date that He has planned for my body to be killed. He never once gave me the exact date or hour of when I would be killed. All He did was guide me to the prophecies about His servants being killed for our testimonies of the Word of God. Once I learned that the prophecies showed three different dates, I realized He didn't want me to know the exact date, even if it goes past the prediction I made.

In the OP by Skyangel, I admitted that I was wrong on the date of my body being killed. However, that doesn't change God's plan to have me killed soon. Just because I predicted it according to the prophecies doesn't mean that God or His servant is a liar. What the prophecies do mean is that this is the time frame when I will be killed. In other words, it is the season that us saints will be killed for testifying to the Word of God.

The prophecies show 1260 days, 42 months and 1/2 of seven years that us servants testify to the Word of God before we're killed. If you use our calendar in the U.S., this means three different dates. Since God guided me to these prophecies to show me when I would be killed for my testimonies. I was taking these dates to be the exact dates that I possibly could be killed. Now that I've gone past these dates, it's obvious that I was wrong.

I actually went to the place I thought I would be killed on the 24th, which was three days ago, to play my guitar. Since I didn't get killed that day, I knew right away that I would come into this forum and admit that I was wrong. Now I don't have to anticipate when I'll be killed but that's exactly how God usually works, anyway. He doesn't want us saints or prophets to anticipate anything. Everything is a surprise to us servants, even with the first experience we have with our Creator within our mind. Whenever He came into my mind to give me a command, it was always a surprise without any warning. So I'm used to being surprised and very humiliated at times, just like I was with my wrong prediction.

You members who mock me will continue to mock me like you have always done in this forum. You members who are chosen believers, you will continue to listen to the voice of the Lord and learn about who you are in Him. You will also learn how God created you and how we'll live in the future. All you have to do is look up past OP's that I presented in this forum and read them. There are also links in these OP's of videos that I have made for anyone interested in the future. Here are a few of these links;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;
http://www.debate.org...

The future;
http://www.debate.org...

What is a sinner;
http://www.debate.org...

The gospel of Brad;
http://www.debate.org...

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord
http://www.debate.org...

Your posts are so crazy it is no wonder people take the rise out of you. If you really believe all the stuff you come out with is true, I feel very sorry for you!

There's no need to feel sorry for me. You should feel sorry for yourself that you can't understand how we were created or how we'll be experiencing life in the next age after God destroys this world.

Your posts don't make any sense, and if the deity does exist it probably doesn't rate you either!

Unless you're a chosen believer, you will not understand anything I testify to from the knowledge of God ( His thoughts ).
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:58:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 8:25:22 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:24:17 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:13:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 3:26:28 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

Some of you members were using that OP for mocking me and my prediction of my future disappearance from this world by January 24th which obviously didn't happen according to my prediction.

Some of you members who are chosen believers might be happy that I haven't been killed yet because you like my teachings of who we are in God and want more information before I'm killed.

Only God knows the exact date that He has planned for my body to be killed. He never once gave me the exact date or hour of when I would be killed. All He did was guide me to the prophecies about His servants being killed for our testimonies of the Word of God. Once I learned that the prophecies showed three different dates, I realized He didn't want me to know the exact date, even if it goes past the prediction I made.

In the OP by Skyangel, I admitted that I was wrong on the date of my body being killed. However, that doesn't change God's plan to have me killed soon. Just because I predicted it according to the prophecies doesn't mean that God or His servant is a liar. What the prophecies do mean is that this is the time frame when I will be killed. In other words, it is the season that us saints will be killed for testifying to the Word of God.

The prophecies show 1260 days, 42 months and 1/2 of seven years that us servants testify to the Word of God before we're killed. If you use our calendar in the U.S., this means three different dates. Since God guided me to these prophecies to show me when I would be killed for my testimonies. I was taking these dates to be the exact dates that I possibly could be killed. Now that I've gone past these dates, it's obvious that I was wrong.

I actually went to the place I thought I would be killed on the 24th, which was three days ago, to play my guitar. Since I didn't get killed that day, I knew right away that I would come into this forum and admit that I was wrong. Now I don't have to anticipate when I'll be killed but that's exactly how God usually works, anyway. He doesn't want us saints or prophets to anticipate anything. Everything is a surprise to us servants, even with the first experience we have with our Creator within our mind. Whenever He came into my mind to give me a command, it was always a surprise without any warning. So I'm used to being surprised and very humiliated at times, just like I was with my wrong prediction.

You members who mock me will continue to mock me like you have always done in this forum. You members who are chosen believers, you will continue to listen to the voice of the Lord and learn about who you are in Him. You will also learn how God created you and how we'll live in the future. All you have to do is look up past OP's that I presented in this forum and read them. There are also links in these OP's of videos that I have made for anyone interested in the future. Here are a few of these links;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;
http://www.debate.org...

The future;
http://www.debate.org...

What is a sinner;
http://www.debate.org...

The gospel of Brad;
http://www.debate.org...

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord
http://www.debate.org...

Your posts are so crazy it is no wonder people take the rise out of you. If you really believe all the stuff you come out with is true, I feel very sorry for you!

There's no need to feel sorry for me. You should feel sorry for yourself that you can't understand how we were created or how we'll be experiencing life in the next age after God destroys this world.

Your posts don't make any sense, and if the deity does exist it probably doesn't rate you either!

Unless you're a chosen believer, you will not understand anything I testify to from the knowledge of God ( His thoughts ).

And you are one of the chosen are you? If you were you wouldn't be reduced to posting on a forum where people treat you at best as a joke! You would have a lot of followers who would be treating you with deference!
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 9:14:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Jesus was mocked and ridiculed. He was also beaten, betrayed and denied by his friends and disciples. He was finally tried, convicted and crucified.
One has to hit real rock bottom before the realization seeks in.
It came to Jesus when he was hanging on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

We can only hope Brad snaps out of his delusional state with the appropriate treatment. We don't crucify people suffering from his condition, anymore. We gently shock them out of their cognitive regression.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 10:01:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 8:58:03 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:25:22 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:24:17 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:13:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 3:26:28 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

Some of you members were using that OP for mocking me and my prediction of my future disappearance from this world by January 24th which obviously didn't happen according to my prediction.

Some of you members who are chosen believers might be happy that I haven't been killed yet because you like my teachings of who we are in God and want more information before I'm killed.

Only God knows the exact date that He has planned for my body to be killed. He never once gave me the exact date or hour of when I would be killed. All He did was guide me to the prophecies about His servants being killed for our testimonies of the Word of God. Once I learned that the prophecies showed three different dates, I realized He didn't want me to know the exact date, even if it goes past the prediction I made.

In the OP by Skyangel, I admitted that I was wrong on the date of my body being killed. However, that doesn't change God's plan to have me killed soon. Just because I predicted it according to the prophecies doesn't mean that God or His servant is a liar. What the prophecies do mean is that this is the time frame when I will be killed. In other words, it is the season that us saints will be killed for testifying to the Word of God.

The prophecies show 1260 days, 42 months and 1/2 of seven years that us servants testify to the Word of God before we're killed. If you use our calendar in the U.S., this means three different dates. Since God guided me to these prophecies to show me when I would be killed for my testimonies. I was taking these dates to be the exact dates that I possibly could be killed. Now that I've gone past these dates, it's obvious that I was wrong.

I actually went to the place I thought I would be killed on the 24th, which was three days ago, to play my guitar. Since I didn't get killed that day, I knew right away that I would come into this forum and admit that I was wrong. Now I don't have to anticipate when I'll be killed but that's exactly how God usually works, anyway. He doesn't want us saints or prophets to anticipate anything. Everything is a surprise to us servants, even with the first experience we have with our Creator within our mind. Whenever He came into my mind to give me a command, it was always a surprise without any warning. So I'm used to being surprised and very humiliated at times, just like I was with my wrong prediction.

You members who mock me will continue to mock me like you have always done in this forum. You members who are chosen believers, you will continue to listen to the voice of the Lord and learn about who you are in Him. You will also learn how God created you and how we'll live in the future. All you have to do is look up past OP's that I presented in this forum and read them. There are also links in these OP's of videos that I have made for anyone interested in the future. Here are a few of these links;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;
http://www.debate.org...

The future;
http://www.debate.org...

What is a sinner;
http://www.debate.org...

The gospel of Brad;
http://www.debate.org...

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord
http://www.debate.org...

Your posts are so crazy it is no wonder people take the rise out of you. If you really believe all the stuff you come out with is true, I feel very sorry for you!

There's no need to feel sorry for me. You should feel sorry for yourself that you can't understand how we were created or how we'll be experiencing life in the next age after God destroys this world.

Your posts don't make any sense, and if the deity does exist it probably doesn't rate you either!

Unless you're a chosen believer, you will not understand anything I testify to from the knowledge of God ( His thoughts ).

And you are one of the chosen are you? If you were you wouldn't be reduced to posting on a forum where people treat you at best as a joke! You would have a lot of followers who would be treating you with deference!

I'm not chosen as a believer. I'm God's last saint who speaks for Him. Chosen believers are those who listen to me speak for our Creator. Here's a link to my website about what I do besides being in this forum and other forums that I preach the gospel in. https://godsmessages.wordpress.com...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 10:13:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 10:01:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:58:03 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:25:22 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:24:17 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:13:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 3:26:28 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

Some of you members were using that OP for mocking me and my prediction of my future disappearance from this world by January 24th which obviously didn't happen according to my prediction.

Some of you members who are chosen believers might be happy that I haven't been killed yet because you like my teachings of who we are in God and want more information before I'm killed.

Only God knows the exact date that He has planned for my body to be killed. He never once gave me the exact date or hour of when I would be killed. All He did was guide me to the prophecies about His servants being killed for our testimonies of the Word of God. Once I learned that the prophecies showed three different dates, I realized He didn't want me to know the exact date, even if it goes past the prediction I made.

In the OP by Skyangel, I admitted that I was wrong on the date of my body being killed. However, that doesn't change God's plan to have me killed soon. Just because I predicted it according to the prophecies doesn't mean that God or His servant is a liar. What the prophecies do mean is that this is the time frame when I will be killed. In other words, it is the season that us saints will be killed for testifying to the Word of God.

The prophecies show 1260 days, 42 months and 1/2 of seven years that us servants testify to the Word of God before we're killed. If you use our calendar in the U.S., this means three different dates. Since God guided me to these prophecies to show me when I would be killed for my testimonies. I was taking these dates to be the exact dates that I possibly could be killed. Now that I've gone past these dates, it's obvious that I was wrong.

I actually went to the place I thought I would be killed on the 24th, which was three days ago, to play my guitar. Since I didn't get killed that day, I knew right away that I would come into this forum and admit that I was wrong. Now I don't have to anticipate when I'll be killed but that's exactly how God usually works, anyway. He doesn't want us saints or prophets to anticipate anything. Everything is a surprise to us servants, even with the first experience we have with our Creator within our mind. Whenever He came into my mind to give me a command, it was always a surprise without any warning. So I'm used to being surprised and very humiliated at times, just like I was with my wrong prediction.

You members who mock me will continue to mock me like you have always done in this forum. You members who are chosen believers, you will continue to listen to the voice of the Lord and learn about who you are in Him. You will also learn how God created you and how we'll live in the future. All you have to do is look up past OP's that I presented in this forum and read them. There are also links in these OP's of videos that I have made for anyone interested in the future. Here are a few of these links;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;
http://www.debate.org...

The future;
http://www.debate.org...

What is a sinner;
http://www.debate.org...

The gospel of Brad;
http://www.debate.org...

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord
http://www.debate.org...

Your posts are so crazy it is no wonder people take the rise out of you. If you really believe all the stuff you come out with is true, I feel very sorry for you!

There's no need to feel sorry for me. You should feel sorry for yourself that you can't understand how we were created or how we'll be experiencing life in the next age after God destroys this world.

Your posts don't make any sense, and if the deity does exist it probably doesn't rate you either!

Unless you're a chosen believer, you will not understand anything I testify to from the knowledge of God ( His thoughts ).

And you are one of the chosen are you? If you were you wouldn't be reduced to posting on a forum where people treat you at best as a joke! You would have a lot of followers who would be treating you with deference!

I'm not chosen as a believer. I'm God's last saint who speaks for Him. Chosen believers are those who listen to me speak for our Creator. Here's a link to my website about what I do besides being in this forum and other forums that I preach the gospel in. https://godsmessages.wordpress.com...

Why would God make you his last saint? It is not like you are doing a heck of a job that God should feel assured by your performance to call it mission accomplished.
I didn't see anyone following you on your website.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 10:50:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The deity would really have to be very desperate if it relied on Brad to spread the word, lol!
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 10:56:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It takes courage to admit you were wrong about something like that, and I think most people wouldn't consider you a liar. I think you're an awesome person and you just have some sort of mental illness that causes you to think you are getting messages from God.

There's nothing wrong with that. We all have our weaknesses. I was hoping your wrong prediction would show you that you are wrong, that your brain has fooled you, so you could seek help, but it looks like, you'll continue to believe the part of your brain that is malfunctioning.

It is unfortunate but I hope that you either move past this someday. If you can't move past it, I hope you enjoy your delusions. I know I enjoy most of mine :)
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 11:04:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 10:56:30 AM, Wylted wrote:
It takes courage to admit you were wrong about something like that, and I think most people wouldn't consider you a liar. I think you're an awesome person and you just have some sort of mental illness that causes you to think you are getting messages from God.

There's nothing wrong with that. We all have our weaknesses. I was hoping your wrong prediction would show you that you are wrong, that your brain has fooled you, so you could seek help, but it looks like, you'll continue to believe the part of your brain that is malfunctioning.

It is unfortunate but I hope that you either move past this someday. If you can't move past it, I hope you enjoy your delusions. I know I enjoy most of mine :)

Just as long as no gullible person is taken in by his delusions like they were with that guy Harold Campion!
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 12:53:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I made an honest effort and went through Brads hour long video. By his own admission he is a slow learner and accepted God 20 years after his introduction to the almighty. He appears to be a recovering alcoholic. He believes he is the illusion in Gods mind. His understanding of computer binary code is totally wrong. Binary code was created to deal with digital technology. Normal words and pictures are translated into binary code so that computers can process it. Bit and bytes are the equivalent of alphabets. Computers are digital communication devices and not some divine invention of God.
His worldview at the end of the video sums up his true mission, his warped kingdom on earth.
His need to share his thoughts and beliefs comes from a deep need to appear bigger than the construction worker he was, now approaching the end of an otherwise uneventful career. He can neither claim to be a biblical scholar or an academician or show any scholarly pursuit. He designates himself as God's mouth piece so he cannot be challenged for what comes out of his mouth, they are after all God's words. That is not much different from the ploy Jesus used, repeatedly reminding his audience that he was just Gods messenger and vessel.
Brad has very little to offer his listeners. Most of them are already disillusioned like himself with their lives and being told they and life are just another illusion is hardly new or comforting.
There must be some satisfaction to be gained by someone like Brad who wears his delusions well and is obsessively motivated to share it with others.
We can only wish him well and should not expect him to offer more that his poorly digested rantings which are nothing more that perceived illusions that are contributing to his delusions of grandeur.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 3:13:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
He is still alive, which is something we should all be glad about.
I personally think he's delusional, but if that's what he sincerely believes, and if he has spent a large portion of his life in accordance to his beliefs, we shouldn't mock him for it.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 4:46:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 8:11:36 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 3:03:16 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Hi Brad, it's good to know you did not take the deleted thread as something offensive even though other members thought I posted it for the wrong reasons.

I said what I wanted to say to you in it and I am sure you read what you needed to read.

Life has a way of making us face reality and at least you have the honesty, integrity and humility to admit you made a mistake. That attitude is honorable.

I made similar mistakes when I was a lot younger. I predicted things which never happened too and I learned not to make predictions about things I was not 100% certain about. Believing something will happen is vastly different to actually knowing for sure it will happen. It takes time and experience to learn the difference because there is a fine line between believing something and actually knowing something.

You speak as though you won something. I'm not finished witnessing for our Creator yet. Not until my body is killed by three men hired by the Christian group I have already identified. Just because I didn't get killed by the 24th of this month doesn't mean I've been wrong about everything else I've been doing for our Creator. Only antichrists like you are fooled by our Creator. His chosen believers will remain believers until their bodies die, too. His believers are friends of mine who DON'T want me to die. They don't want to believe that His prophecies about my body dying are true. The reason I admitted that I'm wrong about my prediction is because God never directly told me the exact day. All He did was guide me to the prophecies and let me know when the timing of my death will happen. Now I know what to expect, even though it hasn't happened yet.

I did win something when I faced the fact that I had been deceiving myself when I was younger. I won freedom from delusions, freedom from self deception, freedom from illusions. I won the ability to be able to tell the difference between truth and what only appears to be truth.
That is what happens when you face the truth about your own delusions. It makes the self deception disappear. You can win that freedom too and be set free from being trapped by your own illusions and dreams of being assassinated.

You are not going to be shot by anyone Brad.
How long do you think it will take you to come to realize that?
Will you still be holding on to the illusion that you will be shot in a month from today?
Why do you hold on to illusions and insist they will happen when you believe everything is just an illusion?
Don't you understand illusions are not real and imaginary shootings will not happen in reality?

You see me as an antichrist and that is another one of your illusions Brad. I am no antichrist. I live in truth and I love the truth. I have been set free from self deception. I am no longer self deceived like I was when I was a child and teenager.

You might not consider me to your friend Brad but I don't want you to die either. I don't like the thought of anyone shooting you. I hope we can be friends one day but that will never happen while you continue to believe your own illusions and reject me as some enemy and see me as antichrist because you don't like what I say.

Obviously you are free to choose your own friends (believers). You are free to decide who you like and who you don't like, the same as anyone else but it is sad that you reject so many people who would like to help you and you call them antichrist and unbelievers just because they do not believe your predictions will come true.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 4:54:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 8:05:28 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/27/2015 11:28:53 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I enjoy reading what you call your testimony. I even understand what you are saying better then most as you are not the first "Saint" I have met.

What I enjoy about people such as yourself is that YOU are far more REAL then many others that are playing their versions of make believe and pretend realities.

You are trying to explain how the world around you makes you feel in a way that makes sense to you with what this world has to offer for WORDS and their MANY ever changing meanings.

It has always been a tough and hard road when the land around it is ruled by the POPULAR concepts and FADS of the day that soon pass away and return another day. Much like the "bell bottom" pants and ZZ top.

But there is one fad that that was very popular in it's day that has not come back as predicted.

you know that DISCO is making a come back.........

There hasn't been a saint like me on this planet since the last saint was killed by the Roman government 1700 years ago. The Word of God did make it back for one last shot before God's plan to destroy this world. He only wanted to let us know that we're all experiencing His dream ( virtual reality ). We are not real people made out of hard physical material that at one time most people believed to be true. Now we have physicists who know that what we observe is an illusion and nothing else. They know we exist as vibrations.

The last saint you are talking about is Jesus.
Do you think you are the reincarnation of Jesus in the body of Brad?
Do you think you are the second coming of Christ?
Just asking out of curiosity.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 5:11:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

Some of you members were using that OP for mocking me and my prediction of my future disappearance from this world by January 24th which obviously didn't happen according to my prediction.

Some of you members who are chosen believers might be happy that I haven't been killed yet because you like my teachings of who we are in God and want more information before I'm killed.

Only God knows the exact date that He has planned for my body to be killed. He never once gave me the exact date or hour of when I would be killed. All He did was guide me to the prophecies about His servants being killed for our testimonies of the Word of God. Once I learned that the prophecies showed three different dates, I realized He didn't want me to know the exact date, even if it goes past the prediction I made.

In the OP by Skyangel, I admitted that I was wrong on the date of my body being killed. However, that doesn't change God's plan to have me killed soon. Just because I predicted it according to the prophecies doesn't mean that God or His servant is a liar. What the prophecies do mean is that this is the time frame when I will be killed. In other words, it is the season that us saints will be killed for testifying to the Word of God.

The prophecies show 1260 days, 42 months and 1/2 of seven years that us servants testify to the Word of God before we're killed. If you use our calendar in the U.S., this means three different dates. Since God guided me to these prophecies to show me when I would be killed for my testimonies. I was taking these dates to be the exact dates that I possibly could be killed. Now that I've gone past these dates, it's obvious that I was wrong.

I actually went to the place I thought I would be killed on the 24th, which was three days ago, to play my guitar. Since I didn't get killed that day, I knew right away that I would come into this forum and admit that I was wrong. Now I don't have to anticipate when I'll be killed but that's exactly how God usually works, anyway. He doesn't want us saints or prophets to anticipate anything. Everything is a surprise to us servants, even with the first experience we have with our Creator within our mind. Whenever He came into my mind to give me a command, it was always a surprise without any warning. So I'm used to being surprised and very humiliated at times, just like I was with my wrong prediction.

You members who mock me will continue to mock me like you have always done in this forum. You members who are chosen believers, you will continue to listen to the voice of the Lord and learn about who you are in Him. You will also learn how God created you and how we'll live in the future. All you have to do is look up past OP's that I presented in this forum and read them. There are also links in these OP's of videos that I have made for anyone interested in the future. Here are a few of these links;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Jesus said his work was finished and he fulfilled all prophecies so why are you telling people there are prophecies still to be fulfilled?

Don't you understand that anything that appears to be an unfulfilled prophecy is just an illusion and will never happen in reality?
The prophecies are all symbolic. They are filled with symbolic writing. Any lava is symbolic. The melting the crust of the earth is symbolic. None of it is literally going to happen. It happens when the hard crust of a hard heart ( earth) is melted with the fire of love ( lava).

The end of an age is when you grow up Brad. You grow from one age to another.
The end of an age is when the hard hearts of people become soft and their hearts and minds are changed from rejecting others to accepting them. That is the end of the age of a hard heart and the beginning of an age of a soft heart.
The end of an age is when one stage of life ends and another begins.

That end of age process happens at different times to every person.

The fire is within. It is about the passions and emotions of the heart and mind which is all represented by the word Earth.

That fire is heaven to some and hell to others.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:22:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

LMAO @ "removed". All of the blasphemous attacks against religion in general are still up, I presume. Wonder who removed it, and what his/her religious convictions are. I'll lay 8 to 5 it was an atheist/agnostic.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:31:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

Some of you members were using that OP for mocking me and my prediction of my future disappearance from this world by January 24th which obviously didn't happen according to my prediction.

... all of which further confirms that God does not speak through you. That's not mockery; it's just the truth. Everyone, sans you, seemed to know that to start with.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 5:44:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 8:31:58 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

Some of you members were using that OP for mocking me and my prediction of my future disappearance from this world by January 24th which obviously didn't happen according to my prediction.

... all of which further confirms that God does not speak through you. That's not mockery; it's just the truth. Everyone, sans you, seemed to know that to start with.

The deity doesn't speak through anyone, as in all probability it doesn't exist. If it did exist why doesn't it talk for itself as there are so many different interpretations of what it is supposed to be thinking? I suppose it could get a kick out of the crazy way some humans explain to others their version of the 'truth'! This religion forum is highly entertaining as it seems to attract some theists who are on another planet where their faith mindset is concerned.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 8:03:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Brad in his video admits he is an alcoholic. He says God took away all his worldly possessions because they were distractions to him, but never blames it on his alcoholism. Anyone can see the cause and effect of alcoholism in the poor mans life.
He must thing he is a saint because he is not burdened by worldly pleasures which he recalls were extremely gratifying when he was indulging in them.
Here is a good lesson for all. Believers can count on God to be there when they reach the end of the rope. God always gets the last laugh. Let's us get ours while we still can.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:26:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 10:13:33 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/28/2015 10:01:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:58:03 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:25:22 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:24:17 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:13:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 3:26:28 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 1/27/2015 10:01:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
When I opened up the forum this evening, I discovered that the OP, "Saint Brad's Day" by Skyangel was missing from the list. I was disappointed in the moderating and removal of this OP because I was going to use it for teaching anyone that was interested in the prophecy of my body being killed.

Some of you members were using that OP for mocking me and my prediction of my future disappearance from this world by January 24th which obviously didn't happen according to my prediction.

Some of you members who are chosen believers might be happy that I haven't been killed yet because you like my teachings of who we are in God and want more information before I'm killed.

Only God knows the exact date that He has planned for my body to be killed. He never once gave me the exact date or hour of when I would be killed. All He did was guide me to the prophecies about His servants being killed for our testimonies of the Word of God. Once I learned that the prophecies showed three different dates, I realized He didn't want me to know the exact date, even if it goes past the prediction I made.

In the OP by Skyangel, I admitted that I was wrong on the date of my body being killed. However, that doesn't change God's plan to have me killed soon. Just because I predicted it according to the prophecies doesn't mean that God or His servant is a liar. What the prophecies do mean is that this is the time frame when I will be killed. In other words, it is the season that us saints will be killed for testifying to the Word of God.

The prophecies show 1260 days, 42 months and 1/2 of seven years that us servants testify to the Word of God before we're killed. If you use our calendar in the U.S., this means three different dates. Since God guided me to these prophecies to show me when I would be killed for my testimonies. I was taking these dates to be the exact dates that I possibly could be killed. Now that I've gone past these dates, it's obvious that I was wrong.

I actually went to the place I thought I would be killed on the 24th, which was three days ago, to play my guitar. Since I didn't get killed that day, I knew right away that I would come into this forum and admit that I was wrong. Now I don't have to anticipate when I'll be killed but that's exactly how God usually works, anyway. He doesn't want us saints or prophets to anticipate anything. Everything is a surprise to us servants, even with the first experience we have with our Creator within our mind. Whenever He came into my mind to give me a command, it was always a surprise without any warning. So I'm used to being surprised and very humiliated at times, just like I was with my wrong prediction.

You members who mock me will continue to mock me like you have always done in this forum. You members who are chosen believers, you will continue to listen to the voice of the Lord and learn about who you are in Him. You will also learn how God created you and how we'll live in the future. All you have to do is look up past OP's that I presented in this forum and read them. There are also links in these OP's of videos that I have made for anyone interested in the future. Here are a few of these links;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;
http://www.debate.org...

The future;
http://www.debate.org...

What is a sinner;
http://www.debate.org...

The gospel of Brad;
http://www.debate.org...

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord
http://www.debate.org...

Your posts are so crazy it is no wonder people take the rise out of you. If you really believe all the stuff you come out with is true, I feel very sorry for you!

There's no need to feel sorry for me. You should feel sorry for yourself that you can't understand how we were created or how we'll be experiencing life in the next age after God destroys this world.

Your posts don't make any sense, and if the deity does exist it probably doesn't rate you either!

Unless you're a chosen believer, you will not understand anything I testify to from the knowledge of God ( His thoughts ).

And you are one of the chosen are you? If you were you wouldn't be reduced to posting on a forum where people treat you at best as a joke! You would have a lot of followers who would be treating you with deference!

I'm not chosen as a believer. I'm God's last saint who speaks for Him. Chosen believers are those who listen to me speak for our Creator. Here's a link to my website about what I do besides being in this forum and other forums that I preach the gospel in. https://godsmessages.wordpress.com...

Why would God make you his last saint? It is not like you are doing a heck of a job that God should feel assured by your performance to call it mission accomplished.
I didn't see anyone following you on your website.

No one followed any of God's saints around as they walked around preaching the gospel. God's chosen believers listen to the voice of the Lord instead of rejecting it like you antichrists do.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:28:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 4:54:41 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 1/28/2015 8:05:28 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/27/2015 11:28:53 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I enjoy reading what you call your testimony. I even understand what you are saying better then most as you are not the first "Saint" I have met.

What I enjoy about people such as yourself is that YOU are far more REAL then many others that are playing their versions of make believe and pretend realities.

You are trying to explain how the world around you makes you feel in a way that makes sense to you with what this world has to offer for WORDS and their MANY ever changing meanings.

It has always been a tough and hard road when the land around it is ruled by the POPULAR concepts and FADS of the day that soon pass away and return another day. Much like the "bell bottom" pants and ZZ top.

But there is one fad that that was very popular in it's day that has not come back as predicted.

you know that DISCO is making a come back.........

There hasn't been a saint like me on this planet since the last saint was killed by the Roman government 1700 years ago. The Word of God did make it back for one last shot before God's plan to destroy this world. He only wanted to let us know that we're all experiencing His dream ( virtual reality ). We are not real people made out of hard physical material that at one time most people believed to be true. Now we have physicists who know that what we observe is an illusion and nothing else. They know we exist as vibrations.

The last saint you are talking about is Jesus.
Do you think you are the reincarnation of Jesus in the body of Brad?
Do you think you are the second coming of Christ?
Just asking out of curiosity.

I am the Christ that was spoken through all God's prophets and saints.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:30:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 9:14:41 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Jesus was mocked and ridiculed. He was also beaten, betrayed and denied by his friends and disciples. He was finally tried, convicted and crucified.
One has to hit real rock bottom before the realization seeks in.
It came to Jesus when he was hanging on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

We can only hope Brad snaps out of his delusional state with the appropriate treatment. We don't crucify people suffering from his condition, anymore. We gently shock them out of their cognitive regression.

When liars like you try to convince other people that you understand who we saints are, they are deceived by you.