Jump to topic:

Most overly wonderful and then some

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 5:04:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
That is how I would describe myself and the God/god I believe in.

I have noticed over Life that most try and put together what should be left apart and they then try and take apart what should better be left together.

A backwards world filled with backwards people is how I have vied things through my Life.

Most trying to escape their little clay pots of thoughts instead of realizing that they CAN"T do that but within the land of make believe and pretend reality. A reality where anything is possible and it's a nice LAZY WAY to stagger and stumble along like the tumbling tumble weeds.

There are little clay pots that have mostly flowers and there are those that are mostly weeds as that is how the home owner keeps their yard when they are away in fantasy land.

I AM the god of my little clay pot of thoughts.

WHO is the God/god of yours?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 5:27:32 AM
At 1/28/2015 5:04:08 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I have noticed over Life that most try and put together what should be left apart and they then try and take apart what should better be left together.

A backwards world filled with backwards people is how I have vied things through my Life.

Most trying to escape their little clay pots of thoughts instead of realizing that they CAN"T do that but within the land of make believe and pretend reality. A reality where anything is possible and it's a nice LAZY WAY to stagger and stumble along like the tumbling tumble weeds.

There are little clay pots that have mostly flowers and there are those that are mostly weeds as that is how the home owner keeps their yard when they are away in fantasy land.

Not your God that's for sure.

There is a heavenly being, who is said to stand before the throne of the MOST HIGH, where day and night he brings accusations against his brothers. It would appear that you, who throughout your life, have viewed the world as being backward and filled with backward people, are a spiritual child of his.

Even as a child, you judged the other children in your grade to be far inferior to yourself, accusing them of being school paste, and tempra paint eaters, nose pickers, day dreamers and whiners.

You have a long way to go before the war that rages within you is finally won.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 5:42:13 AM
At 1/28/2015 5:27:32 AM, Gentorev wrote:

There is a heavenly being, who is said to stand before the throne of the MOST HIGH, where day and night he brings accusations against his brothers. It would appear that you, who throughout your life, have viewed the world as being backward and filled with backward people, are a spiritual child of his.

Even as a child, you judged the other children in your grade to be far inferior to yourself, accusing them of being school paste, and tempra paint eaters, nose pickers, day dreamers and whiners.

EE: I understand why you choose to view me that way. It makes sense to me.

I don't and didn't view others as being below me any more then the Jesus of scripture did. I viewed them for WHAT they were. Those that would rather chase their make believe and fiction more so then CHOOSE to go through the growing pains of growing up in more then just size and the advanced versions and forms of their beloved deceptions and lies called good.

It is others that try and place me up on a high horse as that is what seems to make sense to them with the limited viewpoints they have.

Just because I have no interest in rolling around with the hogs doesn't mean that I don't enjoy watching them go about their play.

I choose with my own personal free will choices to let pigs be pigs and I will be what I AM.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 6:16:52 AM
At 1/28/2015 5:42:13 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I don't and didn't view others as being below me any more then the Jesus of scripture did. I viewed them for WHAT they were. Those that would rather chase their make believe and fiction more so then CHOOSE to go through the growing pains of growing up in more then just size and the advanced versions and forms of their beloved deceptions and lies called good.

It is others that try and place me up on a high horse as that is what seems to make sense to them with the limited viewpoints they have.

Just because I have no interest in rolling around with the hogs doesn't mean that I don't enjoy watching them go about their play.

I choose with my own personal free will choices to let pigs be pigs and I will be what I AM.

And what you are, is a conceited judgemental person, who should forfeit your right to live among us so-called pigs.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 6:30:32 AM

What is so wonderful about your deity?

I have created my own, it has to listen to me talking to it, but is not permitted to answerback! LOL!
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 6:38:43 AM
At 1/28/2015 6:16:52 AM, Gentorev wrote:

And what you are, is a conceited judgemental person, who should forfeit your right to live among us so-called pigs.

EE:
Then I AM in GOOD company by following the example of the Jesus character of scripture and you can bee what ever it is that you believe you are or are not.

I'm pleased that you show such a high opinion of the way that I present myself.
I like pigs and dogs, but I have no interest in eating either as I view them as much the same when it comes to pets.

So worry not as you are not on my food list.
Well then again I do like vegetables, fruits and nuts.
I find them very comfortable as it makes my thinking experience a breeze..
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 6:46:36 AM
At 1/28/2015 6:30:32 AM, JJ50 wrote:

What is so wonderful about your deity?

I have created my own, it has to listen to me talking to it, but is not permitted to answerback! LOL!

EE: I have no deity of security blankie, never did.

It is the god that I AM that is so most overly wonderful and then some. I enjoy the company and conversation and the collection plate is of my own frugal yet trendy design.

We are all our own god in our little clay pots of thoughts. The proof and evidence of that fact are easy enough to see if that is the True and Honest goal.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 2:54:19 PM
At 1/28/2015 6:38:43 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 1/28/2015 6:16:52 AM, Gentorev wrote:

EE:
Then I AM in GOOD company by following the example of the Jesus character of scripture and you can bee what ever it is that you believe you are or are not.

I'm pleased that you show such a high opinion of the way that I present myself.
I like pigs and dogs, but I have no interest in eating either as I view them as much the same when it comes to pets.

So worry not as you are not on my food list.
Well then again I do like vegetables, fruits and nuts.
I find them very comfortable as it makes my thinking experience a breeze..

You are what you eat, and you are as nutty as a fruit cake, a living vegetable.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:03:07 PM

I AM
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 8:11:57 PM
At 1/28/2015 2:54:19 PM, Gentorev wrote:

You are what you eat, and you are as nutty as a fruit cake, a living vegetable.

What do you eat Gentorev ?