Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Faith and the God of beans

Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 6:02:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I notice that there is a lot of talk of FAITH. What faith is or might be, if you have it or not and such.

Now the way that I view it is that I can quite positively have faith in the truth and facts being that the God of beans makes a lot of noise and odor if you partake of that God.

Now I like beans. All kinds of beans. I know that the God of beans has it's tasty side and it's sort of nasty side.

Many could call that nasty side of the God of beans the devil, satan, evil and such.

Would we have need of a ANTI-BEAN? Is that what we would call the nasty side of the God of beans?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Gentorev
Posts: 2,885
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 6:21:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 6:02:55 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I notice that there is a lot of talk of FAITH. What faith is or might be, if you have it or not and such.

Now the way that I view it is that I can quite positively have faith in the truth and facts being that the God of beans makes a lot of noise and odor if you partake of that God.

Now I like beans. All kinds of beans. I know that the God of beans has it's tasty side and it's sort of nasty side.

Many could call that nasty side of the God of beans the devil, satan, evil and such.

Would we have need of a ANTI-BEAN? Is that what we would call the nasty side of the God of beans?

56 and you come out with that rubbish. From the smell of that post, I would say that you are spending too much time with your god of beans.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 7:02:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 6:21:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 1/28/2015 6:02:55 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I notice that there is a lot of talk of FAITH. What faith is or might be, if you have it or not and such.

Now the way that I view it is that I can quite positively have faith in the truth and facts being that the God of beans makes a lot of noise and odor if you partake of that God.

Now I like beans. All kinds of beans. I know that the God of beans has it's tasty side and it's sort of nasty side.

Many could call that nasty side of the God of beans the devil, satan, evil and such.

Would we have need of a ANTI-BEAN? Is that what we would call the nasty side of the God of beans?

56 and you come out with that rubbish. From the smell of that post, I would say that you are spending too much time with your god of beans.

EE: Not lately. Been hanging with the God of potatoes also known as God of spuds, The Great Tater in the sky and other such old time favorites.

Sing along now..

give me that old time potato
give me that old time potato
give me that old time potato
that spud up in the sky...

At least I know and realize that my made up make believe and pretend Gods are just that.

Nothing wrong with fellow shipping with your food as long as you don't try and talk with your mouth full.

mind that sack of potatoes....
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2015 11:01:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 7:02:53 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 1/28/2015 6:21:42 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 1/28/2015 6:02:55 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I notice that there is a lot of talk of FAITH. What faith is or might be, if you have it or not and such.

Now the way that I view it is that I can quite positively have faith in the truth and facts being that the God of beans makes a lot of noise and odor if you partake of that God.

Now I like beans. All kinds of beans. I know that the God of beans has it's tasty side and it's sort of nasty side.

Many could call that nasty side of the God of beans the devil, satan, evil and such.

Would we have need of a ANTI-BEAN? Is that what we would call the nasty side of the God of beans?

56 and you come out with that rubbish. From the smell of that post, I would say that you are spending too much time with your god of beans.

EE: Not lately. Been hanging with the God of potatoes also known as God of spuds, The Great Tater in the sky and other such old time favorites.

Sing along now..

give me that old time potato
give me that old time potato
give me that old time potato
that spud up in the sky...

At least I know and realize that my made up make believe and pretend Gods are just that.

Nothing wrong with fellow shipping with your food as long as you don't try and talk with your mouth full.

mind that sack of potatoes....

Hahahahahahaha.. That is hilarious. I love the way you express yourself.

I have faith that the god of cabbage can create the same noise and odor as the god of beans. I have witnessed experienced and observed it through my senses.

Anti-bean? Anti-cabbage? I don't think there is an anti-dote for the consequences. The best thing to do is not partake of those gods if you don't want to suffer the consequences. It's all a mater of personal taste and whether your odor receptors are working or not.

On the other hand you could always purchase anti gas pills from your local gas station.

http://i.ebayimg.com...
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 1:25:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The God of beans is in the church of crock pot making a pleasing aroma as all the little beans are filled with the water of life that makes them grow.

It will be awhile before the God of beans is ready for the joyful sound of the lord as I find that passing wind in the privacy of my own little clay pot of thoughts with the window open is very enjoyable and some of the noise does seem a bit joyful as it can be very musical.

Beans beans the MAGICAL fruit,
the more you eat the more you toot,
the more you toot the better you feel
so try and eat beans at every meal...

Ever wonder if the invisible gods and such eat invisible beans and then let invisible fizzles for all those that follow closely behind?

No wonder many seem displeased with their invisible make believe and pretend Gods.

They have Gods that they feed the beans of their faith and devotion and then get upset when they get their rewards.

Now if I had a invisible God I would have that God be the spark of Life. Old Sparky I would call him. Old Sparky would be with me 100% of the TIME and would never leave me until the day I died.

After that I wouldn't require the spark of Life as I would BECOME the Spark of Life without the little clay pot of thoughts.
The little clay pot of thoughts returns to where it came from in the "beginning" and the Spark of Life returns to where it came from to return again and again.

That IS IF TIME and space wasn't mostly just an illusion.

Now if I was going to make up a invisible God and then delude myself into believing that it was a reality,
I would do much better then the Gods and other nonsense that humans have come up with.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 6:12:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"The church of crock pot"...
That is really funny.

Somehow it made me think of the restaurant called "the Cock and Bull.
http://www.cocknbull.net.au...
That restaurant serves chicken and beef.
I am sure most people are aware that the words can also be used as an idiom to mean a fanciful tale. ie, a cock and bull story.
The origin of the idiom is interesting...
http://www.phrases.org.uk...

Hot air can definitely be musical and entertaining.
(......Google a few fart jokes.... )

Old sparky is the light of my life.
He is very a very enlightened fellow and his words are very enlightening. They make me smile a lot.

I have faith that jokes can make me smile. Some even make me laugh out loud.

(...... Google life jokes ..... )
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 6:36:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 6:02:55 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I notice that there is a lot of talk of FAITH. What faith is or might be, if you have it or not and such.

Now the way that I view it is that I can quite positively have faith in the truth and facts being that the God of beans makes a lot of noise and odor if you partake of that God.

Now I like beans. All kinds of beans. I know that the God of beans has it's tasty side and it's sort of nasty side.

Many could call that nasty side of the God of beans the devil, satan, evil and such.

Would we have need of a ANTI-BEAN? Is that what we would call the nasty side of the God of beans?

If you worship the God of the beans then you must partake in the cleansing by your farts.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 9:41:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/28/2015 6:02:55 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I notice that there is a lot of talk of FAITH. What faith is or might be, if you have it or not and such.

Now the way that I view it is that I can quite positively have faith in the truth and facts being that the God of beans makes a lot of noise and odor if you partake of that God.

Now I like beans. All kinds of beans. I know that the God of beans has it's tasty side and it's sort of nasty side.

Many could call that nasty side of the God of beans the devil, satan, evil and such.

Would we have need of a ANTI-BEAN? Is that what we would call the nasty side of the God of beans?

You're not just an antichrist, you're a complete idiot.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 10:17:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 6:36:09 PM, Iredia wrote:
At 1/28/2015 6:02:55 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I notice that there is a lot of talk of FAITH. What faith is or might be, if you have it or not and such.

Now the way that I view it is that I can quite positively have faith in the truth and facts being that the God of beans makes a lot of noise and odor if you partake of that God.

Now I like beans. All kinds of beans. I know that the God of beans has it's tasty side and it's sort of nasty side.

Many could call that nasty side of the God of beans the devil, satan, evil and such.

Would we have need of a ANTI-BEAN? Is that what we would call the nasty side of the God of beans?

If you worship the God of the beans then you must partake in the cleansing by your farts.

EE: I DO LIKE beans, most any kind of beans. I have had some mixed beans simmering for over 28 hours now. Haven't had but a taste and they are tasty. I put some beef wieners in so they can warm up and I will have some franks and beans, with onions of coarse. I also like onions of any sort.

Many people don't realize what they are missing when they mostly eat beans from a can. I like those also but not the price. The dry beans are a great value and it can be amazing how flavorful they can be without adding anything.

I can see how the cowboys out on the range and trail could make a tasty meal with some dry beans, water, jerky and maybe some sort of cracker.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 10:22:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 9:41:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 6:02:55 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I notice that there is a lot of talk of FAITH. What faith is or might be, if you have it or not and such.

Now the way that I view it is that I can quite positively have faith in the truth and facts being that the God of beans makes a lot of noise and odor if you partake of that God.

Now I like beans. All kinds of beans. I know that the God of beans has it's tasty side and it's sort of nasty side.

Many could call that nasty side of the God of beans the devil, satan, evil and such.

Would we have need of a ANTI-BEAN? Is that what we would call the nasty side of the God of beans?

You're not just an antichrist, you're a complete idiot.

EE:
Pull my finger, Saint Brad for a treat of vibrations that you not only feel, BUT you can also hear and smell them. They are as invisible as you wish as it is all only make believe and pretend except that I do like BEANS, most all types of BEANS.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 10:29:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 6:12:38 PM, Skyangel wrote:
"The church of crock pot"...
That is really funny.

Somehow it made me think of the restaurant called "the Cock and Bull.
http://www.cocknbull.net.au...
That restaurant serves chicken and beef.
I am sure most people are aware that the words can also be used as an idiom to mean a fanciful tale. ie, a cock and bull story.
The origin of the idiom is interesting...
http://www.phrases.org.uk...

Hot air can definitely be musical and entertaining.
(......Google a few fart jokes.... )

Old sparky is the light of my life.
He is very a very enlightened fellow and his words are very enlightening. They make me smile a lot.

I have faith that jokes can make me smile. Some even make me laugh out loud.

(...... Google life jokes ..... )

EE: I AM that I AM and that can be VERY silly at times. I make my self laugh and smile at what I CREATE in my mind from bits and pieces of trivia.

Did you like my Dueling duet? I still go and read over it as it makes me smile and laugh just thinking about it. You just have to figure out what songs the parody are of and with the music in your head it's hilarious. At least I think so.

Farts can be funny. I always found that any movie with farting in it is worth the price of admission. When I was young I remember the term fizzle. Must have something to do with fireworks.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 10:29:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 10:22:19 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/4/2015 9:41:52 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/28/2015 6:02:55 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I notice that there is a lot of talk of FAITH. What faith is or might be, if you have it or not and such.

Now the way that I view it is that I can quite positively have faith in the truth and facts being that the God of beans makes a lot of noise and odor if you partake of that God.

Now I like beans. All kinds of beans. I know that the God of beans has it's tasty side and it's sort of nasty side.

Many could call that nasty side of the God of beans the devil, satan, evil and such.

Would we have need of a ANTI-BEAN? Is that what we would call the nasty side of the God of beans?

You're not just an antichrist, you're a complete idiot.

EE:
Pull my finger, Saint Brad for a treat of vibrations that you not only feel, BUT you can also hear and smell them. They are as invisible as you wish as it is all only make believe and pretend except that I do like BEANS, most all types of BEANS.

When your body dies the energy that made your body move will continue on. When you awaken in your two new bodies, you will not remember living in this first age.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 10:37:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I was thinking of this just now. Back in the days when they were making up those bible stories I bet that there were many fart jokes as they didn't have much to joke about on the frugal.

I would say that Noah and Moses greatly enjoyed cutting the cheese. They just seem that kind of characters. A bit like rural Germans of today. I miss the food of Germany, and the beer was the best. Never cared much for wine, but I do like good concord grape juice. The kind you have to water down as it's so strong of a grape taste.

Soon we will be posting great recipes on this thread to go along with the fart jokes.

Jingle bells batman smells
Robin laid an egg
the batmobile lost it's wheel
and the joker got away
HEY

that's a oldie and moldy
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 10:40:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 10:37:25 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I was thinking of this just now. Back in the days when they were making up those bible stories I bet that there were many fart jokes as they didn't have much to joke about on the frugal.

I would say that Noah and Moses greatly enjoyed cutting the cheese. They just seem that kind of characters. A bit like rural Germans of today. I miss the food of Germany, and the beer was the best. Never cared much for wine, but I do like good concord grape juice. The kind you have to water down as it's so strong of a grape taste.

Soon we will be posting great recipes on this thread to go along with the fart jokes.

Jingle bells batman smells
Robin laid an egg
the batmobile lost it's wheel
and the joker got away
HEY

that's a oldie and moldy

When you mock Me, you are showing total disrespect for My creation and everything else I had My prophets and saints testify for Me.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 11:14:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 10:40:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/4/2015 10:37:25 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I was thinking of this just now. Back in the days when they were making up those bible stories I bet that there were many fart jokes as they didn't have much to joke about on the frugal.

I would say that Noah and Moses greatly enjoyed cutting the cheese. They just seem that kind of characters. A bit like rural Germans of today. I miss the food of Germany, and the beer was the best. Never cared much for wine, but I do like good concord grape juice. The kind you have to water down as it's so strong of a grape taste.

Soon we will be posting great recipes on this thread to go along with the fart jokes.

Jingle bells batman smells
Robin laid an egg
the batmobile lost it's wheel
and the joker got away
HEY

that's a oldie and moldy

When you mock Me, you are showing total disrespect for My creation and everything else I had My prophets and saints testify for Me.

EE: Sure Saint Brad, whatever...
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 10:54:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 10:29:08 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/4/2015 6:12:38 PM, Skyangel wrote:
"The church of crock pot"...
That is really funny.

Somehow it made me think of the restaurant called "the Cock and Bull.
http://www.cocknbull.net.au...
That restaurant serves chicken and beef.
I am sure most people are aware that the words can also be used as an idiom to mean a fanciful tale. ie, a cock and bull story.
The origin of the idiom is interesting...
http://www.phrases.org.uk...

Hot air can definitely be musical and entertaining.
(......Google a few fart jokes.... )

Old sparky is the light of my life.
He is very a very enlightened fellow and his words are very enlightening. They make me smile a lot.

I have faith that jokes can make me smile. Some even make me laugh out loud.

(...... Google life jokes ..... )

EE: I AM that I AM and that can be VERY silly at times. I make my self laugh and smile at what I CREATE in my mind from bits and pieces of trivia.

Did you like my Dueling duet? I still go and read over it as it makes me smile and laugh just thinking about it. You just have to figure out what songs the parody are of and with the music in your head it's hilarious. At least I think so.

I do too.

Farts can be funny. I always found that any movie with farting in it is worth the price of admission. When I was young I remember the term fizzle. Must have something to do with fireworks.

Yes they can. It's amazing how hot air makes different people react in different ways. Some are amused by it, some are offended by it, some laugh about it, some blame others for it, some try to ignore it and pretend it never happened. Peoples many different sounds are very entertaining.

Toot Toot, what a hoot.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 11:21:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 10:37:25 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I was thinking of this just now. Back in the days when they were making up those bible stories I bet that there were many fart jokes as they didn't have much to joke about on the frugal.

I would say that Noah and Moses greatly enjoyed cutting the cheese. They just seem that kind of characters. A bit like rural Germans of today. I miss the food of Germany, and the beer was the best. Never cared much for wine, but I do like good concord grape juice. The kind you have to water down as it's so strong of a grape taste.

Soon we will be posting great recipes on this thread to go along with the fart jokes.

Jingle bells batman smells
Robin laid an egg
the batmobile lost it's wheel
and the joker got away
HEY

that's a oldie and moldy

Well you must see the funny side of the wind of God parting the red sea. :-)

Have you seen the windy joke in the bible where the hot wind of God blew on Jonah's head? It was so bad he fainted and wished he was dead.
Jon 4:8

How about this one...
Acts 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

These days when that rushing mighty wind happens, the Christians call it "being slain in the spirit" due to it knocking them out.

Psalm78: 39 describes mankind as a passing wind.

I better stop before someone who has no sense of humor decides I am being disrespectful of the mighty great winds of some invisible supernatural character.