Total Posts:87|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Islam and bragging

ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 5:58:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have tried to get into Islam, but all the videos I have seen lately are nothing but bragging. They are usually "This man was this, but now he is this. Allah is great because this is proof." It's usually trying to win converts over by saying "All these people converted to Islam and it shows just how true and correct Islam is." Is this not being humble in Islam?
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:30:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 5:58:37 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
I have tried to get into Islam, but all the videos I have seen lately are nothing but bragging. They are usually "This man was this, but now he is this. Allah is great because this is proof." It's usually trying to win converts over by saying "All these people converted to Islam and it shows just how true and correct Islam is." Is this not being humble in Islam?

u can be more specific? didnt catch it...
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:55:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 5:58:37 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
I have tried to get into Islam, but all the videos I have seen lately are nothing but bragging. They are usually "This man was this, but now he is this. Allah is great because this is proof." It's usually trying to win converts over by saying "All these people converted to Islam and it shows just how true and correct Islam is." Is this not being humble in Islam?

There's nothing different between the Muslims bragging about their false deities and the deities that Christians brag about. Neither Muslim or Christian knows the true Creator.
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:21:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There's nothing different between the Muslims bragging about their false deities and the deities that Christians brag about. Neither Muslim or Christian knows the true Creator.

We know our Creator, He is Allah.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:41:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 11:21:31 PM, uncung wrote:
There's nothing different between the Muslims bragging about their false deities and the deities that Christians brag about. Neither Muslim or Christian knows the true Creator.

We know our Creator, He is Allah.

Do you know Him from reading a book like Christians do or because He came into your mind and told you who He was like He did with us saints and prophets? Has He taught you everything He wanted you to know by having you write and speak words that He puts in your mind like He did with us saints?
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 12:15:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We know our Creator, He is Allah.

Do you know Him from reading a book like Christians do or because He came into your mind and told you who He was like He did with us saints and prophets? Has He taught you everything He wanted you to know by having you write and speak words that He puts in your mind like He did with us saints?

Just because Christianity a false religion it doesn't mean islam also do.
He taught us by His book that was delivered to His messenger. it is very logic.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 12:46:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 12:15:49 AM, uncung wrote:
We know our Creator, He is Allah.

Do you know Him from reading a book like Christians do or because He came into your mind and told you who He was like He did with us saints and prophets? Has He taught you everything He wanted you to know by having you write and speak words that He puts in your mind like He did with us saints?

Just because Christianity a false religion it doesn't mean islam also do.
He taught us by His book that was delivered to His messenger. it is very logic.

If our Creator didn't come into your mind to let you know who He is and teach you everything He wanted you to know, then how do you know Him other than reading a book about Him? Did you know that any man can read the Bible and Quran but only us chosen saints get taught directly by our Creator about everything He wanted us to know and learn that we're His created voice?
komododragon8
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 1:10:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 10:55:29 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 5:58:37 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
I have tried to get into Islam, but all the videos I have seen lately are nothing but bragging. They are usually "This man was this, but now he is this. Allah is great because this is proof." It's usually trying to win converts over by saying "All these people converted to Islam and it shows just how true and correct Islam is." Is this not being humble in Islam?

There's nothing different between the Muslims bragging about their false deities and the deities that Christians brag about. Neither Muslim or Christian knows the true Creator.

Your right our true creator is Megalania. Praise be!!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 1:12:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 1:10:52 AM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:55:29 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 5:58:37 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
I have tried to get into Islam, but all the videos I have seen lately are nothing but bragging. They are usually "This man was this, but now he is this. Allah is great because this is proof." It's usually trying to win converts over by saying "All these people converted to Islam and it shows just how true and correct Islam is." Is this not being humble in Islam?

There's nothing different between the Muslims bragging about their false deities and the deities that Christians brag about. Neither Muslim or Christian knows the true Creator.

Your right our true creator is Megalania. Praise be!!

Our Creator doesn't need a name because He's the only one who is real out of ALL His creation.
codpeace
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 2:42:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well how do you know its him and not a false god then when he enters your mind. Is there a password ?
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 6:41:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Our Creator doesn't need a name because He's the only one who is real out of ALL His creation.

Did She say so?
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 6:49:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If our Creator didn't come into your mind to let you know who He is and teach you everything He wanted you to know, then how do you know Him other than reading a book about Him? Did you know that any man can read the Bible and Quran but only us chosen saints get taught directly by our Creator about everything He wanted us to know and learn that we're His created voice?

We know HIm precisely via holy book, i.e. Quran.
Man can write whatever books they want and call it as holy book. However we have to examine it to justify as a qualified holy book. And Quran is proven holy by legitimated examination.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:35:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 5:58:37 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
I have tried to get into Islam, but all the videos I have seen lately are nothing but bragging. They are usually "This man was this, but now he is this. Allah is great because this is proof." It's usually trying to win converts over by saying "All these people converted to Islam and it shows just how true and correct Islam is." Is this not being humble in Islam?

You could replace "islam" there with accepting Jesus as lord and savior.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:18:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 6:49:56 AM, uncung wrote:
If our Creator didn't come into your mind to let you know who He is and teach you everything He wanted you to know, then how do you know Him other than reading a book about Him? Did you know that any man can read the Bible and Quran but only us chosen saints get taught directly by our Creator about everything He wanted us to know and learn that we're His created voice?

We know HIm precisely via holy book, i.e. Quran.
Man can write whatever books they want and call it as holy book. However we have to examine it to justify as a qualified holy book. And Quran is proven holy by legitimated examination.

Here is an idol worshiper's belief that God resides in a paper and ink book written by a man claiming to speak for God for all human beings. Uncung cannot understand he has been mesmerized through brainwashing technique, the heaviest religious brainwashing going on in the world for masses of believers, I'm referring to the stuffing of Muhammad's ideas into Muhammadans five times a day. No person can think for themselves or think critically with this type of severe brainwashing going on. Brainwashed believers can only repeat as human tape recorders the beliefs of their idols whom they believe are the same as God, no difference, Muhammad= his book = Allah.

But unable to think logically (uncung you use that word "logic" so often yet you haven't a clue what it means--and I challenge you to go to any higher level school to test my criticism that you don't understand the concept of logic) because of brainwashing, Muhammad becomes God as far as all of us non-Muhammadans can see. What we see is millions of people who think God is the same as Muhammad's words about God. No difference as even boringagain points out, you guys mistake words in a book for spiritual consciousness. You just aren't allowed to have spiritual consciousness as Muhammad idolators. You can only think Muhammad's way or suffer the consequences as he, being another meglomaniac, used terrorism to make people "believe". Believe my way or die is the mark of meglomaniac totalitarian dictators be they religious ones or secular.

Uncung, a paper and ink book written by a man is only one man's opinion. That's all, one man's opinion. God is God of everyone and everything. God doesn't put all of God's eggs into one vessel. That's stupid to do as anything could go wrong and has with every single attempt by men to install a one only system of thinking and doing for everyone. Human beings just won't tolerate that kind of stupidity and injustice of allowing one person to dictate their ideas to everyone else. Grow up and be a man on your own, uncung, and stop relying on a dead man to do your thinking for you. It isn't logical to do that as you are you, not him. As for his ideas, look at the historical record and see how those ideas were past centuries ago by people allowed to think on their own.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:18:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 9:30:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/29/2015 5:58:37 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
I have tried to get into Islam, but all the videos I have seen lately are nothing but bragging. They are usually "This man was this, but now he is this. Allah is great because this is proof." It's usually trying to win converts over by saying "All these people converted to Islam and it shows just how true and correct Islam is." Is this not being humble in Islam?

u can be more specific? didnt catch it...

I was watching Nabeel Qureshi refute a skilled Muslim apologist, but the YouTuber comes in last and explains Nabeel is doing deceiving. He then explains the three threats to Christianity

3. 1 million inspired by his word
2. 2.5 Millions and thousands of converts
1. The worlds greatest Muslim leaders

http://youtu.be...

By the way, this is the closest thing I can find of a debate between these two since from what I've found, Dr. Naik refuses to debate with anybody who can't "bring in an audience of 10,000 people." I question if Dr. Nail is doing this as a humble Muslim willing to defend his faith or if he is somebody who just refuses to let his ego be shattered by the public. He doesn't even understand the term "scientific theory". As he would've said "Darwin said it was a theory. He didn't say evolutionary fact. Evolutionary theory."
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:20:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here is an idol worshiper's belief that God resides in a paper and ink book written by a man claiming to speak for God for all human beings. Uncung cannot understand he has been mesmerized through brainwashing technique, the heaviest religious brainwashing going on in the world for masses of believers, I'm referring to the stuffing of Muhammad's ideas into Muhammadans five times a day. No person can think for themselves or think critically with this type of severe brainwashing going on. Brainwashed believers can only repeat as human tape recorders the beliefs of their idols whom they believe are the same as God, no difference, Muhammad= his book = Allah.

But unable to think logically (uncung you use that word "logic" so often yet you haven't a clue what it means--and I challenge you to go to any higher level school to test my criticism that you don't understand the concept of logic) because of brainwashing, Muhammad becomes God as far as all of us non-Muhammadans can see. What we see is millions of people who think God is the same as Muhammad's words about God. No difference as even boringagain points out, you guys mistake words in a book for spiritual consciousness. You just aren't allowed to have spiritual consciousness as Muhammad idolators. You can only think Muhammad's way or suffer the consequences as he, being another meglomaniac, used terrorism to make people "believe". Believe my way or die is the mark of meglomaniac totalitarian dictators be they religious ones or secular.

Uncung, a paper and ink book written by a man is only one man's opinion. That's all, one man's opinion. God is God of everyone and everything. God doesn't put all of God's eggs into one vessel. That's stupid to do as anything could go wrong and has with every single attempt by men to install a one only system of thinking and doing for everyone. Human beings just won't tolerate that kind of stupidity and injustice of allowing one person to dictate their ideas to everyone else. Grow up and be a man on your own, uncung, and stop relying on a dead man to do your thinking for you. It isn't logical to do that as you are you, not him. As for his ideas, look at the historical record and see how those ideas were past centuries ago by people allowed to think on their own.

We worship the creator of the universe and you call us as the idol worshiper? :(
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:21:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 12:15:49 AM, uncung wrote:
We know our Creator, He is Allah.

Do you know Him from reading a book like Christians do or because He came into your mind and told you who He was like He did with us saints and prophets? Has He taught you everything He wanted you to know by having you write and speak words that He puts in your mind like He did with us saints?

Just because Christianity a false religion it doesn't mean islam also do.
He taught us by His book that was delivered to His messenger. it is very logic.

If that is logical then what makes the bible false?

Muhammad went to heaven on a flying horse while Jesus rose from the dead for three days. If Muslims can provide evidence for the claims, I'd like to see the evidence of a flying horse.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:23:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 6:49:56 AM, uncung wrote:

We know HIm precisely via holy book, i.e. Quran.
Man can write whatever books they want and call it as holy book. However we have to examine it to justify as a qualified holy book. And Quran is proven holy by legitimated examination.

No, the Quran has not been legitimized, that is false. Most of the people on the planet reject Islam, so if it were legitimate, we would all be Muslims. No need to lie about that.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:23:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 8:18:23 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 1/30/2015 6:49:56 AM, uncung wrote:
If our Creator didn't come into your mind to let you know who He is and teach you everything He wanted you to know, then how do you know Him other than reading a book about Him? Did you know that any man can read the Bible and Quran but only us chosen saints get taught directly by our Creator about everything He wanted us to know and learn that we're His created voice?

We know HIm precisely via holy book, i.e. Quran.
Man can write whatever books they want and call it as holy book. However we have to examine it to justify as a qualified holy book. And Quran is proven holy by legitimated examination.

Here is an idol worshiper's belief that God resides in a paper and ink book written by a man claiming to speak for God for all human beings. Uncung cannot understand he has been mesmerized through brainwashing technique, the heaviest religious brainwashing going on in the world for masses of believers, I'm referring to the stuffing of Muhammad's ideas into Muhammadans five times a day. No person can think for themselves or think critically with this type of severe brainwashing going on. Brainwashed believers can only repeat as human tape recorders the beliefs of their idols whom they believe are the same as God, no difference, Muhammad= his book = Allah.

But unable to think logically (uncung you use that word "logic" so often yet you haven't a clue what it means--and I challenge you to go to any higher level school to test my criticism that you don't understand the concept of logic) because of brainwashing, Muhammad becomes God as far as all of us non-Muhammadans can see. What we see is millions of people who think God is the same as Muhammad's words about God. No difference as even boringagain points out, you guys mistake words in a book for spiritual consciousness. You just aren't allowed to have spiritual consciousness as Muhammad idolators. You can only think Muhammad's way or suffer the consequences as he, being another meglomaniac, used terrorism to make people "believe". Believe my way or die is the mark of meglomaniac totalitarian dictators be they religious ones or secular.

Uncung, a paper and ink book written by a man is only one man's opinion. That's all, one man's opinion. God is God of everyone and everything. God doesn't put all of God's eggs into one vessel. That's stupid to do as anything could go wrong and has with every single attempt by men to install a one only system of thinking and doing for everyone. Human beings just won't tolerate that kind of stupidity and injustice of allowing one person to dictate their ideas to everyone else. Grow up and be a man on your own, uncung, and stop relying on a dead man to do your thinking for you. It isn't logical to do that as you are you, not him. As for his ideas, look at the historical record and see how those ideas were past centuries ago by people allowed to think on their own.

1 Peter 3:15
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:27:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
No, the Quran has not been legitimized, that is false. Most of the people on the planet reject Islam, so if it were legitimate, we would all be Muslims. No need to lie about that.

False? how can it be?
They actually reject the truth fo sure. So pathetic.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:33:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 8:21:56 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:15:49 AM, uncung wrote:
We know our Creator, He is Allah.

Do you know Him from reading a book like Christians do or because He came into your mind and told you who He was like He did with us saints and prophets? Has He taught you everything He wanted you to know by having you write and speak words that He puts in your mind like He did with us saints?

Just because Christianity a false religion it doesn't mean islam also do.
He taught us by His book that was delivered to His messenger. it is very logic.

If that is logical then what makes the bible false?

Muhammad went to heaven on a flying horse while Jesus rose from the dead for three days. If Muslims can provide evidence for the claims, I'd like to see the evidence of a flying horse.

Do you ask the same when it comes to Jesus or bible claims ?

I'd like to see evidence of people coming back from the dead with a body which allows them to appear and disappear at various locations.

Or does Jesus get a special exemption from the standard of evidence in your book ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:37:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If that is logical then what makes the bible false?

Muhammad went to heaven on a flying horse while Jesus rose from the dead for three days. If Muslims can provide evidence for the claims, I'd like to see the evidence of a flying horse.

Bible is false because it contains many errors. It can never be worth to be true source of holy book.
Prophet Muhammad went to heaven by using Bouraq, it was a kind of animal but not horse.
I can provide the proof by Allah willing if you ask me to show it.
SNP1
Posts: 2,406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:43:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 6:49:56 AM, uncung wrote:
If our Creator didn't come into your mind to let you know who He is and teach you everything He wanted you to know, then how do you know Him other than reading a book about Him? Did you know that any man can read the Bible and Quran but only us chosen saints get taught directly by our Creator about everything He wanted us to know and learn that we're His created voice?

We know HIm precisely via holy book, i.e. Quran.
Man can write whatever books they want and call it as holy book. However we have to examine it to justify as a qualified holy book. And Quran is proven holy by legitimated examination.

You realize that almost every scholar or historian that speaks out against the Qur'an (especially near the Middle East) has had their life threatened by Muslims, right? Why would Muslims need to do that if their "Holy" book was actually correct?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:49:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 8:33:27 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:21:56 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:15:49 AM, uncung wrote:
We know our Creator, He is Allah.

Do you know Him from reading a book like Christians do or because He came into your mind and told you who He was like He did with us saints and prophets? Has He taught you everything He wanted you to know by having you write and speak words that He puts in your mind like He did with us saints?

Just because Christianity a false religion it doesn't mean islam also do.
He taught us by His book that was delivered to His messenger. it is very logic.

If that is logical then what makes the bible false?

Muhammad went to heaven on a flying horse while Jesus rose from the dead for three days. If Muslims can provide evidence for the claims, I'd like to see the evidence of a flying horse.

Do you ask the same when it comes to Jesus or bible claims ?

I'd like to see evidence of people coming back from the dead with a body which allows them to appear and disappear at various locations.

Or does Jesus get a special exemption from the standard of evidence in your book ?

Jesus doesn't say KNOW. He says have faith. He even tells his doubting follower, Thomas, that though he sees him and doubts, there are others who haven't seen yet believe in Jesus. So if evidence were to exist it would have to be a fake or something to destroy Christianity.
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:49:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You realize that almost every scholar or historian that speaks out against the Qur'an (especially near the Middle East) has had their life threatened by Muslims, right? Why would Muslims need to do that if their "Holy" book was actually correct?

Because they speak against the correct holy book.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:52:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 8:37:42 AM, uncung wrote:
If that is logical then what makes the bible false?

Muhammad went to heaven on a flying horse while Jesus rose from the dead for three days. If Muslims can provide evidence for the claims, I'd like to see the evidence of a flying horse.

Bible is false because it contains many errors. It can never be worth to be true source of holy book.
Prophet Muhammad went to heaven by using Bouraq, it was a kind of animal but not horse.
I can provide the proof by Allah willing if you ask me to show it.

1. Show me one error. If I refute or disagree, show me another error.

2. I want you to show me it, so I have asked you now.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:53:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 8:49:59 AM, uncung wrote:
You realize that almost every scholar or historian that speaks out against the Qur'an (especially near the Middle East) has had their life threatened by Muslims, right? Why would Muslims need to do that if their "Holy" book was actually correct?

Because they speak against the correct holy book.

Who the scholars? So your saying the Muslims were justified in threatening their lives.
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:56:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
1. Show me one error. If I refute or disagree, show me another error.

2. I want you to show me it, so I have asked you now.

1. I won't, sorry.
2. You have to promise to fulfill the requirement.
uncung
Posts: 3,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:58:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Because they speak against the correct holy book.

Who the scholars? So your saying the Muslims were justified in threatening their lives.

The scholars? I don't know which scholars you mean.
If they against islam then they are threatening their own lives, it is their choice.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:02:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 8:49:35 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:33:27 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:21:56 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:15:49 AM, uncung wrote:
We know our Creator, He is Allah.

Do you know Him from reading a book like Christians do or because He came into your mind and told you who He was like He did with us saints and prophets? Has He taught you everything He wanted you to know by having you write and speak words that He puts in your mind like He did with us saints?

Just because Christianity a false religion it doesn't mean islam also do.
He taught us by His book that was delivered to His messenger. it is very logic.

If that is logical then what makes the bible false?

Muhammad went to heaven on a flying horse while Jesus rose from the dead for three days. If Muslims can provide evidence for the claims, I'd like to see the evidence of a flying horse.

Do you ask the same when it comes to Jesus or bible claims ?

I'd like to see evidence of people coming back from the dead with a body which allows them to appear and disappear at various locations.

Or does Jesus get a special exemption from the standard of evidence in your book ?

Jesus doesn't say KNOW. He says have faith. He even tells his doubting follower, Thomas, that though he sees him and doubts, there are others who haven't seen yet believe in Jesus. So if evidence were to exist it would have to be a fake or something to destroy Christianity.

I got this crazy f*cking idea. just hear me out.

How about you apply the same rules of justified non belief to the bible/Jesus that you do to Muhamed/Quran.

If Muhadmed doesn't get a free pass on faith for the flying horse claim, then Jesus doesn't get a free pass claim based on faith with coming back to the dead and telporting all over the place.

Think their might be some merit to this line of thinking ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12