Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Why Do "Christians" Refuse To Believe Bible ?

IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 7:59:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
For example:

1 Corinthians 15:22King James Version (KJV)

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

The vast majority of "Christians" say Hogwash.. This is what I think God should have had written to fit our doctrine and not Gods.

1 MAN 15:22 Man Made Doctrine Version (MMDV)

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all WILL NOT BE MADE ALIVE, BECAUSE THEY EXERCISED THIER FREE WILL TO MAKE THE WRONG CHOICE, UNLIKE US CHRISTIANS, WHO WERE SMART ENOUGH TO CHOOSE RIGHT AND SINCE THEY MADE THE WRONG CHOICE, THEY WILL BURN IN HELL FIRE FOR EVER! .

And the scriptures go on and on and on, that Christians refuse to believe and rewrite their own version to fit their doctrine that opposes Gods Word. Why?

Their actions scream "Who does God think he is saying such blasphemy to the doctrine of our religious scribes in our churches today".
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:30:35 PM
More fundamentalist idiocy..Dude, the Bible's authority is toast now that we know the authors who wrote the Old Testament lied to their believers about all their Stories of ancient Hebrews and Israelites? Israeli archeologists have proven to those who trust science over priesthood fanaticism that the Hebrew writers of the Torah/Tanakh could not possibly have been around as they cannot be traced historically before 700 B.C. yet they wrote and wrote about "Hebrews" like "Abraham" existing a thousand years earlier. Do you not understand this is why no archeological evidence exists to confirm major Bible stories, like Moses and the Exodus, or Joshua's conquering Canaan, or David and Solomon's fabulously wealthy kingdoms (more gold than Fort Knox) and temples nobody can find, unlike the ancient temples of real kingdoms around them.

This is why modern Christians are not like you old Bible thumpers who are idol worshipers worshiping paper and ink little black idols set in rows that you think are TABOO to challenge. Get a clue why the Bible cannot be used for spiritual authority which Paul was not told by his god yet told you to follow Judaism's tall tales as if they were true. Pauline Christianity sinks with the same information that destroys Judaism--the Bible is a fraudulent document and there can be no spiritual authority derived from myths and fibs and fables with fictitious people and events.

Actually, fundies, be they Evangelical Christians or Muhammadan clones, are just really mentally lazy people who look for an Authority with a Script to tell them how to think and act. Then they idolize their Authority and the Script and never stop to check their facts because that would take intellectual effort and they're too lazy to do that. So we get ancient religious nonsense to deal with in our modern world because of so many lazy thinking human beings.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:02:49 PM
At 1/29/2015 7:59:33 PM, IRONHIDE wrote:
For example:

The vast majority of "Christians" say Hogwash.. This is what I think God should have had written to fit our doctrine and not Gods.

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all WILL NOT BE MADE ALIVE, BECAUSE THEY EXERCISED THIER FREE WILL TO MAKE THE WRONG CHOICE, UNLIKE US CHRISTIANS, WHO WERE SMART ENOUGH TO CHOOSE RIGHT AND SINCE THEY MADE THE WRONG CHOICE, THEY WILL BURN IN HELL FIRE FOR EVER! .

And the scriptures go on and on and on, that Christians refuse to believe and rewrite their own version to fit their doctrine that opposes Gods Word. Why?

Their actions scream "Who does God think he is saying such blasphemy to the doctrine of our religious scribes in our churches today".

Christians hate the biblical prophecies that God has chosen for me to use to back up my testimonies that I write and speak for Him.
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:14:32 PM
For example:

You should read the very next verse.

But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ"s at His coming...

Only Christ and those who are his will rise. All who are under the curse are doomed to die because of Adam. All who are in Christ will live.
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
Skynet
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:18:13 PM
At 1/29/2015 10:02:49 PM, bornofgod wrote:
For example:

Christians hate the biblical prophecies that God has chosen for me to use to back up my testimonies that I write and speak for Him.

You're right, bornofgod, the Bible does prophesy about you:

"Then if anyone says to you, "Behold, here is the Christ," or "There He is," do not believe him. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you in advance. So if they say to you, "Behold, He is in the wilderness," do not go out, or, "Behold, He is in the inner rooms," do not believe them. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be."
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:20:29 PM
At 1/29/2015 10:18:13 PM, Skynet wrote:
For example:

You're right, bornofgod, the Bible does prophesy about you:

"Then if anyone says to you, "Behold, here is the Christ," or "There He is," do not believe him. For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you in advance. So if they say to you, "Behold, He is in the wilderness," do not go out, or, "Behold, He is in the inner rooms," do not believe them. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be."

I never tell anyone that Christ is somewhere else. I am the Christ so any of God's believers who come to me will recognize My voice.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:26:33 PM
For example:

You have proven to all who read these threads that you do not know the prophecies that God had his obedient scribes record in his Holy Scriptures.

You do not know in what form the cherubs, which are the representations of God's chariot, are depicted, nor do you know which of God's faithful prophets described the image of the cherubs on the lid of the covenant box, which was placed behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of the Temple, beneath the outstretched wings of the two greater cherubs.

So you of all people cannot rubbish the so-called christians.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:50:23 PM
At 1/29/2015 10:26:33 PM, Gentorev wrote:
For example:

You have proven to all who read these threads that you do not know the prophecies that God had his obedient scribes record in his Holy Scriptures.

You do not know in what form the cherubs, which are the representations of God's chariot, are depicted, nor do you know which of God's faithful prophets described the image of the cherubs on the lid of the covenant box, which was placed behind the veil to the inner most sanctuary of the Temple, beneath the outstretched wings of the two greater cherubs.

So you of all people cannot rubbish the so-called christians.

The visible things you believe in such as the cherubs on the lid of the covenant box is what keeps you from understanding any of the prophecies that are meant for the future. No saint was taught the garbage you Christians think are important.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 1:52:45 AM
Here are a few scriptures that Christians hate;

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Jeremiah 32:
23: and they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey thy voice or walk in thy law; they did nothing of all thou didst command them to do. Therefore thou hast made all this evil come upon them.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

I Samuel 2
2: There is none holy like the Lord, there is none besides thee; there is no rock like our God.
3: Talk no more so very proudly, let not arrogance come from your mouth; for the Lord is a God of knowledge, and by him actions are weighed.
4: The bows of the mighty are broken, but the feeble gird on strength.
5: Those who were full have hired themselves out for bread but those who were hungry have ceased to hunger. The barren has borne seven, but she who has many children is forlorn.
6: The Lord kills and brings to life; he brings down to Sheol and raises up.
7: The Lord makes poor and makes rich; he brings low, he also exalts.
8: He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ask heap, to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the Lord"s, and on them he has set the world.
9: "He will guard the feet of his faithful ones; but the wicked shall be cut off in darkness; for not by might shall a man pervail.
10: The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces; against them he will thunder in heaven. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth; he will give strenght to his king, and exalt the power of his anointed."

Amos 4
13: For lo, he who forms the mountains, and creates the wind, and declares to man what is his thought;

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

John 14
23: Jesus answered him, "If a man loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
24: He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

John 12
44: And Jesus cried out and said, "He who believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.

Matthew 6
7: "And in praying do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard for their many words.
8: Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
IRONHIDE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:45:51 AM
At 1/29/2015 10:14:32 PM, Skynet wrote:
For example:

You should read the very next verse.

But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ"s at His coming...

Only Christ and those who are his will rise. All who are under the curse are doomed to die because of Adam. All who are in Christ will live.

I respectfully submit, that you have taking the following verse you cited, out of context of the overall message within that chapter, let alone all the other scripture that confirms that it is ALL who will be saved in the end.

Lets look at the context of the linguistic frame work and words that God had recorded for his message to us, by using Paul as a vessel to speak his word.

Starting with verse 20:

20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

Comment: Christ is already been resurrected and was/is the first fruits unto God his Father. Not as you implied Christ is still yet to be resurrected and will be with his followers.

21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.

Comment: That would be the man Jesus, that came also he resurrection of the dead.

Comment: You imply, that statement by Gods vessel Paul is not to be believed. You attempted to re-interpret this verse to fit your doctrine and invalidate Gods clear and precise message, by using the following verse out of its context as a slight of hand. (Albeit I believe you did so un-intentionally and as a result of religious scribes, who also invalidate Gods word.)

23 But every man (Not just a few) in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; (Christ is already risen, as stated in verse 20) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. We all die in Christ protective sacrifice for ALL men, NOT ONLY THOSE WO BELIEVE, BUT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD! Don't take my word for it though, Let the word of God be true and every man a liar: here is what he says in the book of John.

John 2:2 "He IS the atoning sacrifice FOR OUR SINS, and NOT ONLY FOR OURS BUT ALSO FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD"

You would say Hogwash! " Skynet 2:2 says "He is the atoning sacrifice FOR OUR SINS ONLY, and NOT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD, BUT ONLY FOR THOSE OF US WHO BELIEVE"

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Sky net says death will always exist as most of humanity will never live again in Christ, as God said thru his vessel Paul so foolishly, in the previous verses.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things (That includes ALL of Humanity,) shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him ( Him is God his Father, Sorry, no "Trinity" there or anywhere in Gods word.) that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

You say God will not be ALL "IN" ALL Most All of humanity will be in a never-ending torture chamber of steel melting heat, while they scream in unimaginable anguish, and God will not be in them, because they were not as good as us Christians, who were able to make a right choice in choosing God since God don't choose humans and we had to choose him.

Get real.. and lets have a little sensibility in the matter of Gods word and what his spiritual Lake of fire and brimstone is really for.

Like I said in the OP. Christians refuse to believe the bible they read and rewrite it with their own doctrine, invalidating Gods word.