Jump to topic:

World Wide Beliefs Debate

Pase66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:00:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think a pretty cool idea would be if we had a massive religion debate. Atheism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, ect. Any belief, feel free to debate it here. I don't know if this has been done before, as I'm fairly new, but I hope we can have a nice debate. Any person (having multiple would be really cool) who wants to debate it, I'm pretty sure, will. I hope we can keep it a civilized debate, and it could be a bit laid back, not all up tight. Thank you!
Check out these Current Debates
It Cannot be Shown that The Qur'an is Revelation from God
http://www.debate.org...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:28:36 PM
it would be huge mess around here lol..... and debate about what everybody will throw crap at each other but sounds cool to me :D
Never fart near dog
Pase66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 2:06:57 PM
So, I guess before this starts going, we should say what sides we are on. Just so there is clarity?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 2:23:57 PM
At 1/29/2015 9:00:10 PM, Pase66 wrote:
I think a pretty cool idea would be if we had a massive religion debate. Atheism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, ect. Any belief, feel free to debate it here. I don't know if this has been done before, as I'm fairly new, but I hope we can have a nice debate. Any person (having multiple would be really cool) who wants to debate it, I'm pretty sure, will. I hope we can keep it a civilized debate, and it could be a bit laid back, not all up tight. Thank you!

Isn't that what we already have here anyway?
Pase66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 3:27:22 PM
At 1/30/2015 2:23:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

I'm new to this site, but I think it would be cool if we can get a lot of people and just debate it out on a forum. But it will be more laid back, and anyone and everyone can take part. Just an idea anyways, seeing as we haven't started any actual discussion/debate yet.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 3:58:49 PM
At 1/30/2015 3:27:22 PM, Pase66 wrote:

I'm new to this site, but I think it would be cool if we can get a lot of people and just debate it out on a forum. But it will be more laid back, and anyone and everyone can take part. Just an idea anyways, seeing as we haven't started any actual discussion/debate yet.

You might have trouble with the "laid back" bit, I know admin on thsi site do.
Pase66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:00:39 PM
At 1/30/2015 3:58:49 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

But, if your into it, we can start? I mean, if your cool with it. I take it you will be arguing from a Christian perspective (just a preconceived notion, I deeply apologize if i'm incorrect).
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 5:24:49 PM
At 1/30/2015 4:00:39 PM, Pase66 wrote:

But, if your into it, we can start? I mean, if your cool with it. I take it you will be arguing from a Christian perspective (just a preconceived notion, I deeply apologize if i'm incorrect).

I wil be bringing out what scripture really says, but that's basically the same thing.

I only ever argue from a scriptural viewpoint as all real, True Christians should., because Christ did.

So yes, fire away whenever you wish.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 5:35:47 PM
At 1/30/2015 5:24:49 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

I wil be bringing out what scripture really says, but that's basically the same thing.

I only ever argue from a scriptural viewpoint as all real, True Christians should., because Christ did.

But Jesus was put to death for what he said. If it wasn't good enough then why should it be good today. The Jews still reject Jesus's claims even after 2000 years of Christian monopoly of their religion.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 6:04:35 PM
At 1/30/2015 5:35:47 PM, Harikrish wrote:

But Jesus was put to death for what he said. If it wasn't good enough then why should it be good today. The Jews still reject Jesus's claims even after 2000 years of Christian monopoly of their religion.

True Chrstians do not monopolise the Jewish religion sicne the Jewish religion was well and truly Apostate before Christ came to earth. That is why God allowed Israel to be caputred by the Assyrians and disappear from history.

The Israel we see today is a Satanic counterfeit.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 6:26:31 PM
At 1/30/2015 6:04:35 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

True Chrstians do not monopolise the Jewish religion sicne the Jewish religion was well and truly Apostate before Christ came to earth. That is why God allowed Israel to be caputred by the Assyrians and disappear from history.

Do you find Islam a satanic influence as well?
Pase66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:30:52 PM

I will argue from a eastern perspective (as I was raised in that culture). Hinduism, I guess. So, is there a proper way to start this?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:07:29 AM
At 1/30/2015 7:30:52 PM, Pase66 wrote:

I will argue from a eastern perspective (as I was raised in that culture). Hinduism, I guess. So, is there a proper way to start this?

That's a good question, I am not very good at starting things, I tend to be reactive rather than proactive.

It is a long times since I spoke with a Hindu, though I have known quite a few who changed from Hindu to Jehovah's Witness, even one or two whole families who changed together. The ones I was closest to were from Gujarat territory.

Do you not see the Hindu faith as being somewhat mystical and impractical, all rituals and little real substance? I know it always seemed that way to me.

True Christianity is the opposite. It is an intensely practical and beneficial way of life, as I have discovered since learning it. Jehovah's Witnesses are very like the king and master they serve and accept their primary governance from, The Christ.

The more mature they are the more they fit the pattern described at Galatians 5:22-23 YLT(i) "22 And the fruit of the Spirit is: Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, 23 meekness, temperance: against such there is no law;", which is given to us as a sign by which to recognise those who have God's spirit in them, or are guided by it. The more mature they are, the more spirit God grants them hence the stronger those signs are in them.

Maybe we could start by discussing that.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:12:23 AM
At 1/30/2015 6:26:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Everything that does not come from the True God, comes from Satan.

That means that the only religion that comes frm God is the True Christian faith, the one that adheres solely to his word as their guide, and lives by it's principles.

Everything else, from Buddhism to Islam, is of Satanic origina, and has either Satan or a demon, a djinn in your terms, at it's head, including the thousands of false Christian groups.

There are only two sides in this battle for the hearts and minds of mankind. Jehovah's and Satan's, and if you aren't actively on God's side you are, by default, on Satan's.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:14:25 AM
At 1/30/2015 2:06:57 PM, Pase66 wrote:
So, I guess before this starts going, we should say what sides we are on. Just so there is clarity?

Sorry I missed this one somehow.

Well the only side I can be on is that of Jehovah, the True God, his son, and his word, the Bible. I can be on no other.

Do we need to be that formal? Can we not discuss various points?
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:46:28 AM
At 1/31/2015 6:07:29 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

That's a good question, I am not very good at starting things, I tend to be reactive rather than proactive.

It is a long times since I spoke with a Hindu, though I have known quite a few who changed from Hindu to Jehovah's Witness, even one or two whole families who changed together. The ones I was closest to were from Gujarat territory.

Do you not see the Hindu faith as being somewhat mystical and impractical, all rituals and little real substance? I know it always seemed that way to me.

True Christianity is the opposite. It is an intensely practical and beneficial way of life, as I have discovered since learning it. Jehovah's Witnesses are very like the king and master they serve and accept their primary governance from, The Christ.

The more mature they are the more they fit the pattern described at Galatians 5:22-23 YLT(i) "22 And the fruit of the Spirit is: Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, kindness, goodness, faith, 23 meekness, temperance: against such there is no law;", which is given to us as a sign by which to recognise those who have God's spirit in them, or are guided by it. The more mature they are, the more spirit God grants them hence the stronger those signs are in them.

I remind readers that MCB is NOT a j.w, but was thrown out by them for reasons MCB will not entirely state nor entirely admit!

Going from his various Posts over a fairly long time, we can accurately conclude however they include, his manifest willingness to repeatedly tell LIES, use DECEIT, make FALSE CLAIMS, & his admitted inclination to IMMORALITY (Including agereeing to protect Paedophiles within the Botchtower), MCB's past CRIMINAL LIFESTYLE & REPEATED THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE, & MCB even admits his ultimate Saviour and Redeemer is NOT a god, but are his Dogs!

Originally also the j.ws/Botchtower when MCB first joined / must abide by, Polytheism (Plural gods) but like their flip-flopping history proves, they even dumped that!

ALL proofs already provided many times, however Proofs are readily available if required!

Despite all that MCB has given himself authority to denounce other religious beliefs & individuals!

Ultimately also, when he was a member of the Botchtower, he denied and disbelieved his very own supposed latest god in preference for the words of the men that eventually disfellowshipped him regardless!

Hence MCB has a Credibility of ZERO!
Pase66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:22:00 AM
At 1/31/2015 6:12:23 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 1/30/2015 6:26:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Everything that does not come from the True God, comes from Satan.

That means that the only religion that comes frm God is the True Christian faith, the one that adheres solely to his word as their guide, and lives by it's principles.

Everything else, from Buddhism to Islam, is of Satanic origina, and has either Satan or a demon, a djinn in your terms, at it's head, including the thousands of false Christian groups.

There are only two sides in this battle for the hearts and minds of mankind. Jehovah's and Satan's, and if you aren't actively on God's side you are, by default, on Satan's.

I ask, what in the scripture says that all other religions are from a satanic origin? Although I am not well acquainted with Christian scripture, I don't think it even references any other religion. Thus (if my proposition is correct), there is no base of the other religion's being of satanic origin.
Pase66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:32:16 AM

First off, Hinduism does have many rituals. But it is more in a traditional sense, cultural sense. Even one book, the Upanishads, foregoes the mention of rituals when making its commentary on the vedas.

Your second point of peace, love, joy, ect. are not only there in Christianity. They are also there in hinduism, and more known to be buddhism, taking the form of ahimsa, dharma (the path for everyone), and many others.

I would also like to make a point of how Christianity seems to make a claim that it holds the truth, while many hindu's see all the world religions as just different paths to a God.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 9:40:01 AM
At 1/31/2015 7:32:16 AM, Pase66 wrote:

First off, Hinduism does have many rituals. But it is more in a traditional sense, cultural sense. Even one book, the Upanishads, foregoes the mention of rituals when making its commentary on the vedas.

Your second point of peace, love, joy, ect. are not only there in Christianity. They are also there in hinduism, and more known to be buddhism, taking the form of ahimsa, dharma (the path for everyone), and many others.

I would also like to make a point of how Christianity seems to make a claim that it holds the truth, while many hindu's see all the world religions as just different paths to a God.

Logically there can only be one true God, teh God and creator of everything else. Why would he deliberately create otehr God's to detract from the glory due to him?

Chrsit was also very definite that there is only one true path to God and therefore life. Matthew 7:13-14 KJV(i) "13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.". NOtice also that Christ said few would find it. That is, of course, because many would be led off that path by the false faiths that made it seem more attactive or easier.

However, you are rght that True Christianity does not have a monopoloy on peace etc.

According to the bile, which I support as explained. there is, as I say, only on True God and father of all. Howver one of the Angels he created rebelled, and some others Angels followed his lead.

These opposers of the True God, formed all the other faiths including the false Christian faiths in order to draw people away frm the true God.

Obviously to do that they have varied the different faiths to appealt to diiferent groups of people

When Satan rebelled he issued a challenge which God, out of his sense of Justice, felt he ahd to give Satan a chacne to prove, and so he set a time limit, which we are getting closed to the end of now, and that challenge was, as shown inJob 1:9-12
KJV(i) 9 "Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? 10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. 11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. 12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD." and Job 2:4-5 KJV(i) "4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. 5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face."

Of course, being the braggart he is, he stupidly made the challenge hard for himself by insisting that not one human would serve God willingly under hardship, so God only needed one in each generation and each set of circumstances to prove Satan wrong, even at the lowest God could find at least a few.

Satan lost and is now awaiting the carrying out of the death sentence on him, which will happen as do all thigns, in God's good time.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 10:41:50 AM
At 1/31/2015 9:40:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

When Satan rebelled he issued a challenge which God, out of his sense of Justice, felt he ahd to give Satan a chacne to prove, and so he set a time limit, which we are getting closed to the end of now, and that challenge was, as shown inJob 1:9-12
KJV(i) 9 "Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? 10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. 11 But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. 12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD." and Job 2:4-5 KJV(i) "4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. 5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face."

Of course, being the braggart he is, he stupidly made the challenge hard for himself by insisting that not one human would serve God willingly under hardship, so God only needed one in each generation and each set of circumstances to prove Satan wrong, even at the lowest God could find at least a few.

Satan lost and is now awaiting the carrying out of the death sentence on him, which will happen as do all thigns, in God's good time.

Here we see the story of Job, the most potent of tales spun in the Bible, a tale that shows the Abrahamic God as being a selfish maniacal psychopath as He allows Satan to do his worst to Job.

If a God existed, He would never need to prove anything to anyone let alone the Boogeyman Satan. By doing so, He shows Himself to be a weak minded fool, because it was indeed Satan who fooled Him.

Satan didn't lose, he won.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 11:52:14 AM
At 1/31/2015 10:41:50 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Here we see the story of Job, the most potent of tales spun in the Bible, a tale that shows the Abrahamic God as being a selfish maniacal psychopath as He allows Satan to do his worst to Job.

If a God existed, He would never need to prove anything to anyone let alone the Boogeyman Satan. By doing so, He shows Himself to be a weak minded fool, because it was indeed Satan who fooled Him.

Well, he's certainly won you over, lol.
18Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 11:55:14 AM
At 1/31/2015 11:52:14 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

And you too, with your pointy hats and your extended Torahs.
praise the lord Chin Chin
Pase66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 12:51:21 PM
Logically there can only be one true God, teh God and creator of everything else. Why would he deliberately create otehr God's to detract from the glory due to him?

Chrsit was also very definite that there is only one true path to God and therefore life. Matthew 7:13-14 KJV(i) "13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.". NOtice also that Christ said few would find it. That is, of course, because many would be led off that path by the false faiths that made it seem more attactive or easier.

However, you are rght that True Christianity does not have a monopoloy on peace etc.

According to the bile, which I support as explained. there is, as I say, only on True God and father of all. Howver one of the Angels he created rebelled, and some others Angels followed his lead.

These opposers of the True God, formed all the other faiths including the false Christian faiths in order to draw people away frm the true God.

Obviously to do that they have varied the different faiths to appealt to diiferent groups of people

I then have a question to this. What happened to all the people before Christ was born? They couldn't take refuge in Jesus, as he wasn't born yet. So, would this mean that everyone who came before Jesus was condemned to hell, all because they didn't take refuge in a person who wasn't even born yet? And I do feel I should make my position more clearer. I will be arguing from a Hindu-Buddhist point of view (as it describes my beliefs more clearly, although there are many ideas interchanged between Hinduism and Buddhism). I, personally, don't believe in the "30 million gods". I take an agnostic view point on God, as in HInduism, its a valid stance to take:

"But, after all, who knows, and who can say
Whence it all came, and how creation happened?
the gods themselves are later than creation,
so who knows truly whence it has arisen?
Whence all creation had its origin,
he, whether he fashioned it or whether he did not,
he, who surveys it all from highest heaven,
he knows " or maybe even he does not know."
10th mandala, Rigveda

There are even some sages who took an atheist's standpoint when wondering about the question of god, such as Kapila (who is credited with founding the Samkhya school of thought). He gave many arguments of why its improbable for God to exist, and in Hinduism, he is a highly revered sage.

On the question of God, there are many views in the diverse philosophy of Hinduism. Couple of them are that 1.) There are the 30 million gods (which is the popular notion), 2.) The gods are not gods but imperfect beings "devas" that originate from the one true god Brahman, 3.) The 30 million gods are just allegorical for the phenomenon found in nature (which is the view I take), but Brahman does exist (which I am an agnostic on).

The very nature of Brahman is a very ambiguous one. There are many definitions for it, that it is the ultimate cause for the universe (the universe came from it, not created by it), that is is the absolute reality in an ever changing world. There are many views on the relation it has to "us" (although a general consensus is that it is just a force, not a personal god of which one can pray too). The two most significant thoughts are Advaita, which says that God and the self (basically "you" you're soul, your very body) is God, and God is you. God is everything. Everything is God. The second opposite is Dvaita, which is more like the Abrahamic religions, which says that you are you and god is god, and there is a clear distinction.

Now, I say that Christianity doesn't have the "one, and true claim" on the truth, neither does any religion (including Hinduism-Buddhism). What gives Christianity the monopoly on truth?
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 1:03:12 PM

I think religion and evolution could go together nicely.
Pase66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 1:07:11 PM

I wouldn't exactly say go together nicely, but a religious person can also subscribe to the theory of evolution. But I think fundamentally, religion and science are two different things. Every now and then, they are interrelated, but fundamentally, different.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 1:27:16 PM
At 1/31/2015 11:55:14 AM, 18Karl wrote:
At 1/31/2015 11:52:14 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

And you too, with your pointy hats and your extended Torahs.

I don't wear a pointy hat. Nor does any JW, at least not as part of thier worship. I can't speak for their private lives. It is the clergy of Apostate Christianity that took on the Pagan priest's coustumes that we see in most churches, especailly CoE and RC.

I presume that by "extended Torah" you mean the bible.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 1:28:41 PM
At 1/31/2015 1:03:12 PM, Varrack wrote:

No they don't because evolution goes against Gd's word.

Adaptation however, which is what the fossil record shows, fits very well.
Varrack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 1:30:15 PM
At 1/31/2015 1:28:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

How does evolution for against God's word?

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 1:47:55 PM
At 1/31/2015 12:51:21 PM, Pase66 wrote:

I then have a question to this. What happened to all the people before Christ was born? They couldn't take refuge in Jesus, as he wasn't born yet. So, would this mean that everyone who came before Jesus was condemned to hell, all because they didn't take refuge in a person who wasn't even born yet? And I do feel I should make my position more clearer. I will be arguing from a Hindu-Buddhist point of view (as it describes my beliefs more clearly, although there are many ideas interchanged between Hinduism and Buddhism). I, personally, don't believe in the "30 million gods". I take an agnostic view point on God, as in HInduism, its a valid stance to take:

Before God"s son came to earth to become the Christ, which is not quite the same thing, but that"s another subject, the faithful ones worshipped the God that Christ worshipped, his Father, Jehovah.

This question really stems from Apostate Christianity"s false teaching that Christ is God. He is not, and never was. At the time of his Baptism Jesus became God"s son incarnate and therefore the Christ.

I am afraid for True Christians agnosticism is not a valid position, as Christ said "He who is not for me, is against me. He who does not gather with me, is against me". You are ether an active, serving Christian or you are on Satan"s side of the issue.

"But, after all, who knows, and who can say
Whence it all came, and how creation happened?
the gods themselves are later than creation,
so who knows truly whence it has arisen?
Whence all creation had its origin,
he, whether he fashioned it or whether he did not,
he, who surveys it all from highest heaven,
he knows " or maybe even he does not know."
10th mandala, Rigveda

Scripture answers that question.

There are even some sages who took an atheist's standpoint when wondering about the question of god, such as Kapila (who is credited with founding the Samkhya school of thought). He gave many arguments of why its improbable for God to exist, and in Hinduism, he is a highly revered sage.

Not all that sage then really.

On the question of God, there are many views in the diverse philosophy of Hinduism. Couple of them are that 1.) There are the 30 million gods (which is the popular notion), 2.) The gods are not gods but imperfect beings "devas" that originate from the one true god Brahman, 3.) The 30 million gods are just allegorical for the phenomenon found in nature (which is the view I take), but Brahman does exist (which I am an agnostic on).

I have no idea how many false gods there are, but there is only one True God, and a number of lesser, subservient gods (lower case "g").

The very nature of Brahman is a very ambiguous one. There are many definitions for it, that it is the ultimate cause for the universe (the universe came from it, not created by it), that is is the absolute reality in an ever changing world. There are many views on the relation it has to "us" (although a general consensus is that it is just a force, not a personal god of which one can pray too). The two most significant thoughts are Advaita, which says that God and the self (basically "you" you're soul, your very body) is God, and God is you. God is everything. Everything is God. The second opposite is Dvaita, which is more like the Abrahamic religions, which says that you are you and god is god, and there is a clear distinction.

Now, I say that Christianity doesn't have the "one, and true claim" on the truth, neither does any religion (including Hinduism-Buddhism). What gives Christianity the monopoly on truth?

The fact that it stems from worship of the One True God and creator Jehovah, and is really called, "Spiritual Israel" being the replacement in God"s eyes for the unfaithful Israel that he turned his back on for their unfaithfulness. They are simply "Israel" under a new covenant arrangement.

Coming from and being blessed by the True God it is most definitely the repository of truth, but beware of counterfeits, there are thousands of them about.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 1:59:19 PM
At 1/31/2015 1:30:15 PM, Varrack wrote:
At 1/31/2015 1:28:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

How does evolution for against God's word?

Because it does not give credit to teh creator, nor does it teach that things were created as basic kinds. It teacxhes that all developed from some primaeval soup..

The bible tells us that God created each of teh basic kinds seperately. The fossil recod shows certain kinds as simply appearing with no connection to anything earlier.