Jump to topic:

Deprogramming Muhammad idol worshipers-Part I

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:14:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tell us, Muhammadan idol worshipers, why anyone in their right mind would restrict all human knowledge acquired by thousands of thinkers over the millennia to produce the vast richness of today's world, especially its science and technology, to the ideas of one ancient man who could not possibly know everything there is to know about the world?

What is the advantage of restricting all information about life and human society and God and spiritual reality to a person whose knowledge is 1400 years out of date with modern knowledge? Can you show us where and how this restriction of information is of value to human progress and social organization? Where has it benefited Muhammadans in our times as Muhammadan societies are quite far behind non-Muhammadan societies in most every social and technological accomplishment. It would seem logically that restriction of world information has hindered Muhammadan societies and kept them backward in every important social progress respect, e.g. the development of democracy and human rights protection.

Tell us, Muhammad idolators, how making yourself dumb helps you or the world?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:26:11 PM
At 1/29/2015 9:14:39 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Tell us, Muhammadan idol worshipers, why anyone in their right mind would restrict all human knowledge acquired by thousands of thinkers over the millennia to produce the vast richness of today's world, especially its science and technology, to the ideas of one ancient man who could not possibly know everything there is to know about the world?

What is the advantage of restricting all information about life and human society and God and spiritual reality to a person whose knowledge is 1400 years out of date with modern knowledge? Can you show us where and how this restriction of information is of value to human progress and social organization? Where has it benefited Muhammadans in our times as Muhammadan societies are quite far behind non-Muhammadan societies in most every social and technological accomplishment. It would seem logically that restriction of world information has hindered Muhammadan societies and kept them backward in every important social progress respect, e.g. the development of democracy and human rights protection.

truth doesn't depend on a certain era nor area. As long as it brings the truth then no matter it came from ancient era or primitive area. Let alone the teaching conveys mankind to the salvation in here after. we are the ancient people in the eyes of future people so there is no room to be proud as a "modern" guy.
The purpose of the living in this temporary world is to gain a lot of good deeds in order to we may receive nice rewards in hereafter as well.
and prophet muhammad was sent to the mankind in order to we may gain salvation and paradise in hereafter, very simple.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:32:26 PM
At 1/29/2015 9:26:11 PM, uncung wrote:

dude why respond seriously this guy is soo dumb i cant tell you if he is a troller or super stupid.... joking he is trolling day and night wasting time lol
Never fart near dog
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:39:20 PM

truth doesn't depend on a certain era nor area. As long as it brings the truth then no matter it came from ancient era or primitive area. Let alone the teaching conveys mankind to the salvation in here after. we are the ancient people in the eyes of future people so there is no room to be proud as a "modern" guy.
The purpose of the living in this temporary world is to gain a lot of good deeds in order to we may receive nice rewards in hereafter as well.
and prophet muhammad was sent to the mankind in order to we may gain salvation and paradise in hereafter, very simple.

You use "truth" without any definition of what you mean by that word. Facts change with new information and facts are the foundation of truth. Without facts there is no truth no matter how many people believe. So essentially you haven't said anything but cliche. Then you go on to add more mythology without facts to support it, e.g. muhammad never was sent to us Christians, was he? and he was never sent to Jews, or Hindus or Buddhists or scientists, so where is your "truth" there? It is a lie. Muhammad wasn't sent to us, only to you types who seek fascist authority to do your thinking for you because you're simple-minded and want to stay that way. It's easier than thinking for yourself.

Get a life, Muhammad idolator.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:42:48 PM
At 1/29/2015 9:32:26 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

dude why respond seriously this guy is soo dumb i cant tell you if he is a troller or super stupid.... joking he is trolling day and night wasting time lol

It is his role in this world.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:45:18 PM
Start by deprogramming Muhammad's ideas that you stuff into your brain five times a day . This severe brainwashing of filling you mind with one man's ideas five times daily of course ruins your ability to think for yourself. You are a robot clone of Muhammad in your thoughts, not a one of which is original to yourself but of one ancient dead man. Moses thought he could lead Jews forever yet was that true? Nope. God intervened and changed Mosaic Law permanently or do you see any of us Jews practicing temple rites of sacrificing bulls, etc, today? You Muhammadans still do that primitive crap, not respecting life much at all, but it's not for modern people or modern societies.

So stop with the brainwashing to begin with to start activating your own brain.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:49:57 PM
You use "truth" without any definition of what you mean by that word. Facts change with new information and facts are the foundation of truth. Without facts there is no truth no matter how many people believe. So essentially you haven't said anything but cliche. Then you go on to add more mythology without facts to support it, e.g. muhammad never was sent to us Christians, was he? and he was never sent to Jews, or Hindus or Buddhists or scientists, so where is your "truth" there? It is a lie. Muhammad wasn't sent to us, only to you types who seek fascist authority to do your thinking for you because you're simple-minded and want to stay that way. It's easier than thinking for yourself.

The truth is from our God. And it is represented by the true religion belongs to its qualified and valid scriptures. It is backed also by many facts.
prophet Muhammad was sent to all of us. we may choose to pick his teaching or not. it is our free will, however the serious consequence will be seen in hereafter. the payment of our rebellion over his teaching is hell. blame yourself for your arrogance and stubborn.
prophet muhammad only a messenger who brought the message from our God. We cannot blame the courier just because we don't like his master.
Think about that. You are very lucky talking with me.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:51:03 PM
And because God knows you are idol worshipers God has given you a Sign to listen to me in your own Muhammadan terms: I was given a Sign to give you: it is Saif al Salam, the Sword of Peace and true Sword of Jihad. It exists in the Holy Land and is honored there by Christians and Muslims alike although most Jews seem like you, not to be able to recognize a spiritual device of God's creation for teaching human beings how to achieve peace on earth, goodwill to all. You are told to look for a Sign and it has arrived. Listen to me as I do speak with God's authority behind me or else why would hundreds of Nazareans honor me and the Sword of Peace in their most holy celebration of Easter?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:54:37 PM
At 1/29/2015 9:51:03 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
And because God knows you are idol worshipers God has given you a Sign to listen to me in your own Muhammadan terms: I was given a Sign to give you: it is Saif al Salam, the Sword of Peace and true Sword of Jihad. It exists in the Holy Land and is honored there by Christians and Muslims alike although most Jews seem like you, not to be able to recognize a spiritual device of God's creation for teaching human beings how to achieve peace on earth, goodwill to all. You are told to look for a Sign and it has arrived. Listen to me as I do speak with God's authority behind me or else why would hundreds of Nazareans honor me and the Sword of Peace in their most holy celebration of Easter?

if you said worshiping the true God is idolatry then we are the true idolaters.
Jesus also encouraged jihad, as he said "don't think I bring peace but sword."
After all, you must know jesus is a muslim, so you actually venerate an ancient muslim guy. poor.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:58:18 PM
At 1/29/2015 9:49:57 PM, uncung wrote:

The truth is from our God. And it is represented by the true religion belongs to its qualified and valid scriptures. It is backed also by many facts.
prophet Muhammad was sent to all of us. we may choose to pick his teaching or not. it is our free will, however the serious consequence will be seen in hereafter. the payment of our rebellion over his teaching is hell. blame yourself for your arrogance and stubborn.
prophet muhammad only a messenger who brought the message from our God. We cannot blame the courier just because we don't like his master.
Think about that. You are very lucky talking with me.

There is no possible way for you to convince me or any intelligent non-Muhammad idol worshiper like yourself that God is not the same person as Muhammad. There is no way you can prove this at all as without Muhammad in the picture you have no god, do you? No Muhammad, no Allah. We Jews and Christians have many prophets who all wrote of their experiences and instructions from God so we know that God exists because our God can speak to whoever God wants to at any time God wants to, Your god is the man Muhammad and you don't realize this because your brain doesn't work right being filled with Muhammad's words brainwashed five times a day. No human mind can think on its own when its being continuously programmed with one person's ideas.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:03:26 PM
There is no possible way for you to convince me or any intelligent non-Muhammad idol worshiper like yourself that God is not the same person as Muhammad. There is no way you can prove this at all as without Muhammad in the picture you have no god, do you? No Muhammad, no Allah. We Jews and Christians have many prophets who all wrote of their experiences and instructions from God so we know that God exists because our God can speak to whoever God wants to at any time God wants to, Your god is the man Muhammad and you don't realize this because your brain doesn't work right being filled with Muhammad's words brainwashed five times a day. No human mind can think on its own when its being continuously programmed with one person's ideas.

I do not convince anyone rather I simply delivering the truth. You might be are predestinated as an infidel. Apparently, you will never believe even though you see hell, since God already sealed your hearth from accepting the truth.
All of prophets were muslims. They worshiped Allah, isn't Hebrew and Aramaic also call Allah as God? poor english man.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:08:24 PM
At 1/29/2015 9:54:37 PM, uncung wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:51:03 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

if you said worshiping the true God is idolatry then we are the true idolaters.
Jesus also encouraged jihad, as he said "don't think I bring peace but sword."
After all, you must know jesus is a muslim, so you actually venerate an ancient muslim guy. poor.

Yes, you are true idolators worshiping little black ink idols set in rows on paper. You believe God exists only in those little black idols set in rows on paper. God cannot be found by you outside the little black idols set in rows on paper.

And as for Jesus' sword, haven't you heard anything I've posted about the Sign God has given you as proof of my spiritual authority? It is the Sword of Peace. It is Christ's Sword and here it is now in our world. In the Holy Land. It is the Sword of true Jihad and here it is:
http://i145.photobucket.com...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:13:50 PM
If only you Muhammad idolators were true Muslims, I wouldn't be posting against you but you're not Muslims as you haven't sacrifice to God as Peace. Muhammad didn't so you don't. Don't even know what I'm talking about probably as Muhammad never told you the spiritual origin of the word "Islam" derived from Shalom, Salaam, Peace, actually worshiped in pre-Abrahamic Jerusalem as the Evening Star of Venus, Shalom. Without recognition of Peace there can be no Muslims. Ahmadiyyah Muslims are true Muslims while you Shiites and Sunnis are frauds committed and committing violence continually against others as there is no Messiah in Muhammadism as is.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:15:31 PM
Yes, you are true idolators worshiping little black ink idols set in rows on paper. You believe God exists only in those little black idols set in rows on paper. God cannot be found by you outside the little black idols set in rows on paper.

And as for Jesus' sword, haven't you heard anything I've posted about the Sign God has given you as proof of my spiritual authority? It is the Sword of Peace. It is Christ's Sword and here it is now in our world. In the Holy Land. It is the Sword of true Jihad and here it is:
http://i145.photobucket.com...

we worship Allah. we don't worship anyone beside Him alone.
what else meaning of sword except warfare?
Your jesus wished committing warfare but he was so weak to do so. after all he only hung out 3 years in propagating his teaching.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:22:26 PM
At 1/29/2015 10:13:50 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
If only you Muhammad idolators were true Muslims, I wouldn't be posting against you but you're not Muslims as you haven't sacrifice to God as Peace. Muhammad didn't so you don't. Don't even know what I'm talking about probably as Muhammad never told you the spiritual origin of the word "Islam" derived from Shalom, Salaam, Peace, actually worshiped in pre-Abrahamic Jerusalem as the Evening Star of Venus, Shalom. Without recognition of Peace there can be no Muslims. Ahmadiyyah Muslims are true Muslims while you Shiites and Sunnis are frauds committed and committing violence continually against others as there is no Messiah in Muhammadism as is.

I am a muslim. And I worship the God of Jesus, abraham, and jacob. How about you? do you worship His prophet, jesus?
what on earth the relation between Greek Myth of venus with Israelity Shalom?
Ahmadiah is another religion outside islam since they believe in Mirza as a prophet.
Shiah or shiites are not muslim.
You talk too much. You cannot even focus on the topic. Poor Krishna-tian guy.
I know this is the sign of loss in discussion related to religion.

keep grumbling.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:52:36 PM

It's impossible to deprogram Christians, Muslims, Jews and anyone who believes that our Creator is religious.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:55:08 AM
At 1/29/2015 10:22:26 PM, uncung wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:13:50 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

I am a muslim. And I worship the God of Jesus, abraham, and jacob. How about you? do you worship His prophet, jesus?
what on earth the relation between Greek Myth of venus with Israelity Shalom?
Ahmadiah is another religion outside islam since they believe in Mirza as a prophet.
Shiah or shiites are not muslim.
You talk too much. You cannot even focus on the topic. Poor Krishna-tian guy.
I know this is the sign of loss in discussion related to religion.

keep grumbling.

Muhammad idol worshiper, you are a Gentile who worships the god of Abraham, a fictitious mythical person who my ancient forebearers took from their knowledge of Brahmanism, that knowledge coming from direct Brahman Hindu incense and spice merchants who settled in what is now Yemen, then in the 1st millennia B.C. was the Kingdom of Sheba. Because you are an idol worshiper of Muhammad he doesn't tell you these things in his book because he didn't know them, he just stole our Jewish myths of origin and claimed for his religion, a Gentile perversion of Mosaic Law called Sharia Law, and 2500 centuries out of date with human social evolution.

You worship our Scriptures through a thief's eyes and therefore you have zero comprehension of what Jewish religious ideas are about as you aren't Jewish yet the ideas of your Muhammad are totally dependent on Jewish stories, aren't they. Or do you want to lie to me and the world now and claim they aren't original to Jews?

You need to ask Jews about Jewish religious concepts but you won't because you are kept from thinking critically about your religious ideas. The Idol tells you not to question the idol and make you think the idol is God. That's the mark of idol worshipers, to believe a man-made product is the same as God. Muhammad was a man, not God, and the Quran is a paper and ink book, not God. But idol worshipers cannot tell the difference which is why they treat paper and ink objects as if they were human beings, no, as if they were God Itself. Idol worshipers tend to be violent primitive believers and will fly into rage easily when they think their Idol has been offended. Look at the old movies of primitive islanders chasing the Europeans who knocked over their wooden idol. They act just like Muhammadans we see screaming for blood over slights to their egos, no physical damage being done to them at all, only these people cannot take satire of their beliefs because they are so insecure with them, probably understanding deep down their beliefs are stolen ones and twisted with Muhammad's jealousy of Jews and Christians.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:58:41 AM
At 1/29/2015 10:52:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It's impossible to deprogram Christians, Muslims, Jews and anyone who believes that our Creator is religious.

Say, aren't you supposed to be dead by now by your own prediction? Go away and get mental health counseling. Your prophesy did not occur and you are in denial of that fact.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:04:59 AM
Muhammad idol worshiper, you are a Gentile who worships the god of Abraham, a fictitious mythical person who my ancient forebearers took from their knowledge of Brahmanism, that knowledge coming from direct Brahman Hindu incense and spice merchants who settled in what is now Yemen, then in the 1st millennia B.C. was the Kingdom of Sheba. Because you are an idol worshiper of Muhammad he doesn't tell you these things in his book because he didn't know them, he just stole our Jewish myths of origin and claimed for his religion, a Gentile perversion of Mosaic Law called Sharia Law, and 2500 centuries out of date with human social evolution.

You worship our Scriptures through a thief's eyes and therefore you have zero comprehension of what Jewish religious ideas are about as you aren't Jewish yet the ideas of your Muhammad are totally dependent on Jewish stories, aren't they. Or do you want to lie to me and the world now and claim they aren't original to Jews?

You need to ask Jews about Jewish religious concepts but you won't because you are kept from thinking critically about your religious ideas. The Idol tells you not to question the idol and make you think the idol is God. That's the mark of idol worshipers, to believe a man-made product is the same as God. Muhammad was a man, not God, and the Quran is a paper and ink book, not God. But idol worshipers cannot tell the difference which is why they treat paper and ink objects as if they were human beings, no, as if they were God Itself. Idol worshipers tend to be violent primitive believers and will fly into rage easily when they think their Idol has been offended. Look at the old movies of primitive islanders chasing the Europeans who knocked over their wooden idol. They act just like Muhammadans we see screaming for blood over slights to their egos, no physical damage being done to them at all, only these people cannot take satire of their beliefs because they are so insecure with them, probably understanding deep down their beliefs are stolen ones and twisted with Muhammad's jealousy of Jews and Christians.

We worship the God of Abraham and you call us as the idol worshiper? so which God we should worship?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:21:27 AM
At 1/30/2015 7:58:41 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:52:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Say, aren't you supposed to be dead by now by your own prediction? Go away and get mental health counseling. Your prophesy did not occur and you are in denial of that fact.

I'm not in denial of anything. I simply didn't know the exact date of when I will be killed for testifying to the invisible Word of God. It's you who is in denial of the voice of the Lord and don't obey any of His commandments.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 10:03:57 AM

Once again, failed to follow 1 Peter 3:15
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 10:04:49 AM
At 1/29/2015 9:23:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
where is part 2 im so excited!!

XD Nice job. That's the kind of response I would've put down.