Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

From any scripture.....

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:11:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

but if its actually says in the bible by believing in Jesus you will be saved what is wrong with that? its not nonsense it all it just an idea. if its nonsense what it makes to be so?
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:14:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 10:11:41 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

but if its actually says in the bible by believing in Jesus you will be saved what is wrong with that? its not nonsense it all it just an idea. if its nonsense what it makes to be so?

Most of the new testament was written by antichrists who didn't know our Creator. They stole the written spoken words of us saints and mixed them with their religious ideas and traditions to make up their new testament writings. Anyone who reads the new testament will be deceived from the Truth.
Gentorev
Posts: 2,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:25:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

And where is it written in the bible that one has to believe in Jesus as the Lord and saviour to be saved?

To begin with, Jesus was the man that "Who I Am"=Jahweh, chose from among the Israelites and sent him to speak in his name.

Deuteronomy 18: 18; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people. I will tell him what to say, and he will tell the people everything I command. He will speak in my name and I will punish anyone who refuses to obey him, etc."

This is verified by Peter who says in reference to the man Jesus in Acts 3: 22; "For Moses said; "The Lord your God will send you a prophet, just as he sent me, and he will be one of your own people, etc."

Did the people of his day believe that he was the Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The God of our ancestors? No, they did not, for on the day of his triumphant entry into Jerusalem, the people escorting him cried out, "BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD" Verifying that they believed Jesus to be the one that God had prophesied through Moses, that he would choose from among the Israelites, and send to the people to speak in his name.

1st Timothy 1:1; "From Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by order of "GOD OUR SAVIOUR" and Christ Jesus "OUR HOPE."

Who is our saviour according to Paul?

Jesus admits that he spoke not one word on his own authority, but only that which he was commanded to say by our Lord God and saviour, who chose him as the one to speak in his name, "Who I Am," and Jesus says in John 5: 24; "Whoever hear my words (The words that he was commanded to say) and believes in "HIM" who sent me, has eternal life.

Who must we believe in to inherit eternal life, "JESUS" or "HE" who sent Jesus?

John 14: 24; "And the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father"s who sent me.

Whose words were these in reference to the body of Jesus which had been filled by the spirit=information=words of the Lord which had descended upon him in the form of a dove?

"Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up?" They were the words that Jesus was commanded to say by "Who I Am," who raised that body which he had been filled with his spirit.

Acts 5: 30; The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 13: 30; But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee, etc.

1st Corinthians 6: 14; And God has both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

2nd Corinthians 1: 9; But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead.

2nd Corinthians 4: 14; knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.

Acts 3: 13; The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has given divine glory to his servant Jesus-

Jesus was the earthly host body through who the spirit of our Lord God and saviour (Enoch, the anointed one) revealed himself to mankind.

Acts 3:19; "Repent then and turn to God, (Not to Jesus, but to God) so that He (God) will forgive your sins. If you do, times of spiritual strength will come from the Lord, and He will send Jesus, who is the Messiah that he has already CHOSEN for you.

Paul tells us to let no one judges us in our New Moon Festivals of the weekly Sabbaths, for they were only a shadow of the reality to come. And the reality of the 7th day Sabbath, is the great Sabbath of one thousand years

Act 17: 31; For he (The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.) has fixed a day (A period of one thousand years) in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

The DAY that the Lord God our saviour has fixed, in which He will judge the whole world with Justice, is "The Day of the Lord," the Sabbath Day, or the seventh period of one thousand years, the seventh day from the first day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930.

From the Book of Jubilees 4: 30; "And He (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day thou eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason Adam did not complete the years of that first day; for He died during it."

We are now at the close of the sixth day, (6th Period of one thousand years) from that first day that Adam ate of the forbidden fruit, and died in that first day at the age of 930.
The tongue, the sharp two edged sword that divides the spirit from the soul.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:46:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 11:25:12 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

And where is it written in the bible that one has to believe in Jesus as the Lord and saviour to be saved?

To begin with, Jesus was the man that "Who I Am"=Jahweh, chose from among the Israelites and sent him to speak in his name.

Deuteronomy 18: 18; "I will send them a prophet like you from among their own people. I will tell him what to say, and he will tell the people everything I command. He will speak in my name and I will punish anyone who refuses to obey him, etc."

This is verified by Peter who says in reference to the man Jesus in Acts 3: 22; "For Moses said; "The Lord your God will send you a prophet, just as he sent me, and he will be one of your own people, etc."

Did the people of his day believe that he was the Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The God of our ancestors? No, they did not, for on the day of his triumphant entry into Jerusalem, the people escorting him cried out, "BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD" Verifying that they believed Jesus to be the one that God had prophesied through Moses, that he would choose from among the Israelites, and send to the people to speak in his name.

1st Timothy 1:1; "From Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by order of "GOD OUR SAVIOUR" and Christ Jesus "OUR HOPE."

Who is our saviour according to Paul?

Jesus admits that he spoke not one word on his own authority, but only that which he was commanded to say by our Lord God and saviour, who chose him as the one to speak in his name, "Who I Am," and Jesus says in John 5: 24; "Whoever hear my words (The words that he was commanded to say) and believes in "HIM" who sent me, has eternal life.

Who must we believe in to inherit eternal life, "JESUS" or "HE" who sent Jesus?

John 14: 24; "And the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father"s who sent me.

Whose words were these in reference to the body of Jesus which had been filled by the spirit=information=words of the Lord which had descended upon him in the form of a dove?

"Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up?" They were the words that Jesus was commanded to say by "Who I Am," who raised that body which he had been filled with his spirit.

Acts 5: 30; The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you slew and hanged on a tree.

Acts 13: 30; But God raised him from the dead: and he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee, etc.

1st Corinthians 6: 14; And God has both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

2nd Corinthians 1: 9; But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead.

2nd Corinthians 4: 14; knowing that he who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus and bring us with you into his presence.

Acts 3: 13; The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has given divine glory to his servant Jesus-

Jesus was the earthly host body through who the spirit of our Lord God and saviour (Enoch, the anointed one) revealed himself to mankind.

Acts 3:19; "Repent then and turn to God, (Not to Jesus, but to God) so that He (God) will forgive your sins. If you do, times of spiritual strength will come from the Lord, and He will send Jesus, who is the Messiah that he has already CHOSEN for you.

Paul tells us to let no one judges us in our New Moon Festivals of the weekly Sabbaths, for they were only a shadow of the reality to come. And the reality of the 7th day Sabbath, is the great Sabbath of one thousand years

Act 17: 31; For he (The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.) has fixed a day (A period of one thousand years) in which he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a MAN he has CHOSEN. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising that MAN from death.

The DAY that the Lord God our saviour has fixed, in which He will judge the whole world with Justice, is "The Day of the Lord," the Sabbath Day, or the seventh period of one thousand years, the seventh day from the first day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930.

From the Book of Jubilees 4: 30; "And He (Adam) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: "On the day thou eat thereof ye shall die." For this reason Adam did not complete the years of that first day; for He died during it."

We are now at the close of the sixth day, (6th Period of one thousand years) from that first day that Adam ate of the forbidden fruit, and died in that first day at the age of 930.

You lack the knowledge of God that us saints possess to understand anything in the prophecies. It's best if you stopped teaching from the Bible that consists of many fraudulent religious ideas that false prophets and antichrists added to it. Only us saints have the authority to read the prophecies for our Creator because we possess His knowledge to understand them.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 2:56:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
so nobody starts? im going to start..... here from the bible...

Psalm 18:8 this speaking about God...
Smoke went up from his nostrils, and devouring fire from his mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from him.He parted the heavens and came down; dark clouds were under his feet.He rode on a cherub (little girl of angels) and flew; he came swiftly on the wings of the wind.

describing God like that its really weird.
Never fart near dog
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again. You have no idea of all the humiliations I've had to endure since He first came into my mind and spoke on December 7th, 1979. All these humiliations keep the flesh out of the way while He's using it for His purpose to teach us who we are in Him.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 12:03:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again.

You humiliated yourself, Brad - and you did so by your own choice. You yourself said that all true prophets testified for 3 1/2 years or 1,260 days. Guess where that puts you?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Harikrish
Posts: 11,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 2:01:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again. You have no idea of all the humiliations I've had to endure since He first came into my mind and spoke on December 7th, 1979. All these humiliations keep the flesh out of the way while He's using it for His purpose to teach us who we are in Him.

It must be terrible to be humiliated by God. You have already taken your share of humiliation from all your friends, family and bloggers. I don't thing you are being humiliated to teach you anything. You are being humiliated to make you humble. You are passed your prime for learning. Now your struggle is trying not to look stupid.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 3:25:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 12:03:49 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again.

You humiliated yourself, Brad - and you did so by your own choice. You yourself said that all true prophets testified for 3 1/2 years or 1,260 days. Guess where that puts you?

God makes sure that all us prophets and saints remain humbled while using us to testify to His knowledge. None of God's people can understand the humiliation we have to endure.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 3:30:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 2:01:47 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again. You have no idea of all the humiliations I've had to endure since He first came into my mind and spoke on December 7th, 1979. All these humiliations keep the flesh out of the way while He's using it for His purpose to teach us who we are in Him.

It must be terrible to be humiliated by God. You have already taken your share of humiliation from all your friends, family and bloggers. I don't thing you are being humiliated to teach you anything. You are being humiliated to make you humble. You are passed your prime for learning. Now your struggle is trying not to look stupid.

Moses was 80 years old when God started using him for His purpose. Most of God's saints had plenty of worldly knowledge before He transforms us into His saints before He can use us to testify to His knowledge. This requires a lot of humiliation to get us to trust every word He puts in our mind to write or speak for Him.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:02:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 3:30:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 2:01:47 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again. You have no idea of all the humiliations I've had to endure since He first came into my mind and spoke on December 7th, 1979. All these humiliations keep the flesh out of the way while He's using it for His purpose to teach us who we are in Him.

It must be terrible to be humiliated by God. You have already taken your share of humiliation from all your friends, family and bloggers. I don't thing you are being humiliated to teach you anything. You are being humiliated to make you humble. You are passed your prime for learning. Now your struggle is trying not to look stupid.

Moses was 80 years old when God started using him for His purpose. Most of God's saints had plenty of worldly knowledge before He transforms us into His saints before He can use us to testify to His knowledge. This requires a lot of humiliation to get us to trust every word He puts in our mind to write or speak for Him.
Why would God pick a homeless recovering alcoholic to speak for him when he already has televangelists reaching out to millions everyday. They are successful people and proof that God has worked in their lives and will work for those who also listen.
When people see the mess you are in and alcohol is to blame. You have lost all credibility. Those blackout moments which you recall as times when God was talking through you were actually caused by alcohol poisoning. Try taking it one day at a time. Don't think too far ahead.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:04:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 4:02:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:30:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 2:01:47 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again. You have no idea of all the humiliations I've had to endure since He first came into my mind and spoke on December 7th, 1979. All these humiliations keep the flesh out of the way while He's using it for His purpose to teach us who we are in Him.

It must be terrible to be humiliated by God. You have already taken your share of humiliation from all your friends, family and bloggers. I don't thing you are being humiliated to teach you anything. You are being humiliated to make you humble. You are passed your prime for learning. Now your struggle is trying not to look stupid.

Moses was 80 years old when God started using him for His purpose. Most of God's saints had plenty of worldly knowledge before He transforms us into His saints before He can use us to testify to His knowledge. This requires a lot of humiliation to get us to trust every word He puts in our mind to write or speak for Him.
Why would God pick a homeless recovering alcoholic to speak for him when he already has televangelists reaching out to millions everyday. They are successful people and proof that God has worked in their lives and will work for those who also listen.
When people see the mess you are in and alcohol is to blame. You have lost all credibility. Those blackout moments which you recall as times when God was talking through you were actually caused by alcohol poisoning. Try taking it one day at a time. Don't think too far ahead.

God has never used a Christian to teach us who we are in Him or how He created us. Not one Christian has been taught directly by our Creator like He does with us saints.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:08:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 3:25:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:03:49 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again.

You humiliated yourself, Brad - and you did so by your own choice. You yourself said that all true prophets testified for 3 1/2 years or 1,260 days. Guess where that puts you?

God makes sure that all us prophets and saints remain humbled while using us to testify to His knowledge. None of God's people can understand the humiliation we have to endure.

So God "humbled" you by causing you to lie constantly for the last couple of years? Dude, God isn't involved in that one: God never made anyone lie. You fabricated these tall tales all by your lonesome, and now the chickens are coming back to the coop to roost.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:21:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 4:08:11 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:25:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:03:49 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again.

You humiliated yourself, Brad - and you did so by your own choice. You yourself said that all true prophets testified for 3 1/2 years or 1,260 days. Guess where that puts you?

God makes sure that all us prophets and saints remain humbled while using us to testify to His knowledge. None of God's people can understand the humiliation we have to endure.

So God "humbled" you by causing you to lie constantly for the last couple of years? Dude, God isn't involved in that one: God never made anyone lie. You fabricated these tall tales all by your lonesome, and now the chickens are coming back to the coop to roost.

I speak the words God puts in my mind. You can call Him a liar if you want but since He plans to kill you soon, it won't make any difference to Him or you whether or not you believe His knowledge that I possess.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:24:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 4:21:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 4:08:11 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:25:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:03:49 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again.

You humiliated yourself, Brad - and you did so by your own choice. You yourself said that all true prophets testified for 3 1/2 years or 1,260 days. Guess where that puts you?

God makes sure that all us prophets and saints remain humbled while using us to testify to His knowledge. None of God's people can understand the humiliation we have to endure.

So God "humbled" you by causing you to lie constantly for the last couple of years? Dude, God isn't involved in that one: God never made anyone lie. You fabricated these tall tales all by your lonesome, and now the chickens are coming back to the coop to roost.

I speak the words God puts in my mind.

Then God obviously puts lies in your little pee brain which explains why we shouldn't trust much of anything you have to say. LMAO @ you giving God the blame for your lies.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
ReformedPresbyterian72598
Posts: 293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:29:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Unless this word you claim to be God's stands on its own(is its own axiom), what you are prophesying is off the charts and is distracting you from God's Word completely. You should get off your high-horse and see to it that your prophecies prove themselves before you proclaim them.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:31:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 4:24:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 4:21:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 4:08:11 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:25:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:03:49 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again.

You humiliated yourself, Brad - and you did so by your own choice. You yourself said that all true prophets testified for 3 1/2 years or 1,260 days. Guess where that puts you?

God makes sure that all us prophets and saints remain humbled while using us to testify to His knowledge. None of God's people can understand the humiliation we have to endure.

So God "humbled" you by causing you to lie constantly for the last couple of years? Dude, God isn't involved in that one: God never made anyone lie. You fabricated these tall tales all by your lonesome, and now the chickens are coming back to the coop to roost.

I speak the words God puts in my mind.

Then God obviously puts lies in your little pee brain which explains why we shouldn't trust much of anything you have to say. LMAO @ you giving God the blame for your lies.

God is the Creator of everything, Anna. If you believe He lies, then it was meant to be from your perspective, which is an antichrist's perspective.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:33:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 4:29:15 PM, ReformedPresbyterian72598 wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Unless this word you claim to be God's stands on its own(is its own axiom), what you are prophesying is off the charts and is distracting you from God's Word completely. You should get off your high-horse and see to it that your prophecies prove themselves before you proclaim them.

When the earth starts shaking violently, it will be God's prophecy about the destruction of this world that is coming true. I have been sharing lots of information about this destruction in this forum.

Here, read and listen to some of my testimonies of the Word of God;

End of Age
http://www.debate.org...

Life after death video;
http://www.debate.org...

The future;
http://www.debate.org...

What is a sinner;
http://www.debate.org...

The gospel of Brad;
http://www.debate.org...

Gospel, Voice of the Lord and Word of the Lord
http://www.debate.org...
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 5:47:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 4:31:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 4:24:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 4:21:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 4:08:11 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:25:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:03:49 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again.

You humiliated yourself, Brad - and you did so by your own choice. You yourself said that all true prophets testified for 3 1/2 years or 1,260 days. Guess where that puts you?

God makes sure that all us prophets and saints remain humbled while using us to testify to His knowledge. None of God's people can understand the humiliation we have to endure.

So God "humbled" you by causing you to lie constantly for the last couple of years? Dude, God isn't involved in that one: God never made anyone lie. You fabricated these tall tales all by your lonesome, and now the chickens are coming back to the coop to roost.

I speak the words God puts in my mind.

Then God obviously puts lies in your little pee brain which explains why we shouldn't trust much of anything you have to say. LMAO @ you giving God the blame for your lies.

God is the Creator of everything, Anna. If you believe He lies, then it was meant to be from your perspective, which is an antichrist's perspective.

I never said, "God lies". I said that true prophets of God do not make false predictions.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:30:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 5:47:49 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 4:31:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 4:24:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 4:21:13 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 4:08:11 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:25:34 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:03:49 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 11:03:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:10:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:28:50 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 8:56:17 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:18:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/30/2015 3:06:30 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/29/2015 9:40:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
just want to check peoples point of view on this matter... which passages/verses from any scripture - Quran Bible Vedas... or any religion disproving to be from God or in other words its nonsense... what is the most ridiculous things in it... please no offence to any person and no insulting here my intention is to see things from oppositions... if you want to insult go to sleep

The most ridiculous thing that is written in the Bible is that one has to believe in Jesus as their Lord and Savior to be saved. This has deceived billions of Christians and making them believe they are the only ones to be saved. In fact, no Christian has a clue what salvation means.

Poor old schizo Brad. The Bible is all wrong - but Brad has it right! However, Brad can't get it right either!

Not one Christian understands the prophecies that came from my created existence as the knowledge of God, known as the Word of the Lord.

Your "prophecies" are obviously bogus. No group of Christians is gonna wipe you out at the Campbell Community Center on January 24 while you are strumming the guitar that God took away from you. That ain't gonna happen, Brad.

From God's perspective, He knows you're very deceived by what you don't know about His plan.

SchizoBrad, 'twasn't I who claimed that Brad Holkesvig is one of "us saints" who speak for God, then claimed that Brad Holkesvig would be rubbed out by three Christians at the Campbell Community Center on Jan 24, 2015. YOU did that - and you argued long and hard that God was speaking through you. Now we find that you were what? Lying again. Totally deluded.

I don't have to argue about whether or not God planned on killing my body. It will happen according to His plan, not because of what I predicted from reading the prophecies. Everything that I speak was planned by our Creator so if He had me speak the Word that I would be killed by a certain date, it's because He wanted to humiliate me again.

You humiliated yourself, Brad - and you did so by your own choice. You yourself said that all true prophets testified for 3 1/2 years or 1,260 days. Guess where that puts you?

God makes sure that all us prophets and saints remain humbled while using us to testify to His knowledge. None of God's people can understand the humiliation we have to endure.

So God "humbled" you by causing you to lie constantly for the last couple of years? Dude, God isn't involved in that one: God never made anyone lie. You fabricated these tall tales all by your lonesome, and now the chickens are coming back to the coop to roost.

I speak the words God puts in my mind.

Then God obviously puts lies in your little pee brain which explains why we shouldn't trust much of anything you have to say. LMAO @ you giving God the blame for your lies.

God is the Creator of everything, Anna. If you believe He lies, then it was meant to be from your perspective, which is an antichrist's perspective.

I never said, "God lies". I said that true prophets of God do not make false predictions.

The true prophets of God didn't predict anything because they didn't have any knowledge of God to understand what God had them write.