Jump to topic:

Surah 5 Ayah 47

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 10:28:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.

Does this mean let the Christian judge the books given by Allah or that Christians are ok to read the Bible and trust it because it was revealed by Allah?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 10:39:46 AM
At 1/30/2015 10:28:19 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient.

Does this mean let the Christian judge the books given by Allah or that Christians are ok to read the Bible and trust it because it was revealed by Allah?

ask the christians do they adhere OT and NT belong to their scripture's rule?
They prefer government's law instead of God's. They think God inspire government in establishing a convenient laws, however they forget that governments law in some cases are diametrical with God's.
So quran challenge them to apply their sharia/biblical law over mankind.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 10:48:41 AM
At 1/30/2015 10:39:46 AM, uncung wrote:
At 1/30/2015 10:28:19 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

ask the christians do they adhere OT and NT belong to their scripture's rule?
They prefer government's law instead of God's. They think God inspire government in establishing a convenient laws, however they forget that governments law in some cases are diametrical with God's.
So quran challenge them to apply their sharia/biblical law over mankind.

Romans 13:1 does get interpreted as God saying to be subject to the higher authorities, but I take it as respecting the government on earth. I respect them, because it takes a ton of balls to make a society that assures you as God. I believe anarchy is as biblical as it gets because I won't be in authority over anybody and nobody on earth will be. I will live my life and allow God to let me have the freedom to be with him.