Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

What makes you smile until your face hurts?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:13:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
In the nice weather of spring summer and fall, being outside "playing" around my yard can make me smile so much during the day that my face will be sore at the end of the day.

When the cold of winter is at hand I have my many inside things that keep me occupied. I do enjoy reading over forums such as this as there are many a GEM burried here around Snoddlerville.

I like playing make believe and pretend with WORDS. I make up many words for better descriptions of the way that I view the world and the people around me.

When I first started reading over these forums many months ago as Skyangel always lets me know when she finds a new "sand pit" to play in.

What I saw from the many scripts, plots and plays I read around here it made me think of Snoddlers. a combination of snot and toddlers. So of coarse Snoddlers must live in Snoddlerville.

WHY do I think and say such things?

This place reminds me of a combination of the movie the Wizard of OZ and Gone with the Wind.

When a person views the world and it's people in such views it sure can make a person SMILE at all the SILLINESS that is presented mostly as SERIOUS content.

superstition rules it seems.
but superstition doesn't rule over me as I pass wind in it's direction as I'm English and know that it's no ordinary rabbit.....
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:27:00 PM
At 1/30/2015 9:13:09 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
In the nice weather of spring summer and fall, being outside "playing" around my yard can make me smile so much during the day that my face will be sore at the end of the day.

When the cold of winter is at hand I have my many inside things that keep me occupied. I do enjoy reading over forums such as this as there are many a GEM burried here around Snoddlerville.

I like playing make believe and pretend with WORDS. I make up many words for better descriptions of the way that I view the world and the people around me.

When I first started reading over these forums many months ago as Skyangel always lets me know when she finds a new "sand pit" to play in.

What I saw from the many scripts, plots and plays I read around here it made me think of Snoddlers. a combination of snot and toddlers. So of coarse Snoddlers must live in Snoddlerville.

This place reminds me of a combination of the movie the Wizard of OZ and Gone with the Wind.

When a person views the world and it's people in such views it sure can make a person SMILE at all the SILLINESS that is presented mostly as SERIOUS content.

but superstition doesn't rule over me as I pass wind in it's direction as I'm English and know that it's no ordinary rabbit.....

You and Skyangel play in sandpits but I created them all within My thoughts.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:38:29 PM
Quite different sand pits Saint Brad,
This sand pit was created by the many that play in it.

Seems the sand pits you create are more for small cats.

just an observation.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:25:10 AM
At 1/31/2015 3:03:51 AM, codpeace wrote:
Tetanus............do I get a prize?

Wandered out of your room again I see.
The recreation and crafts room is 2 doors down and take a left.
Your prize will be awaiting you along with cake and ice cream.
codpeace
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:55:02 AM
At 1/31/2015 3:25:10 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 1/31/2015 3:03:51 AM, codpeace wrote:
Tetanus............do I get a prize?

Wandered out of your room again I see.
The recreation and crafts room is 2 doors down and take a left.
Your prize will be awaiting you along with cake and ice cream.
Thank you, but do stop plagiarising the noticeboard.
ps don't forget an original thought is needed for release.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 4:04:14 AM
I enjoyed that movie as I had seen some of the old TV series in syndication years back.

DANGER Will Robinson, DANGER

That LOST IN SPACE trip must be a real trip?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 4:35:06 AM
At 1/31/2015 4:08:14 AM, codpeace wrote:
I much prefer to look before I leap as it save a trip.

EE: YES, TIME TRAVEL I know it well. I travel about every day.

Had Deja Vu just the other day so I know that I'm right on track.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:04:15 AM
Some of posts of the more extreme theists are certainly laughable they are so crazy! I suppose one should feel very sorry for them as they are so gullible to believe in fairy tales, like unbelievers burning in hell for all eternity!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 5:32:36 PM

By "ENGLISH" I am assuming that you are a pom? One of those who are prepared to fight and die for their country. The only bloomin trouble is, that they wont flamin live there.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:40:15 PM
At 1/31/2015 5:32:36 PM, Gentorev wrote:

By "ENGLISH" I am assuming that you are a pom? One of those who are prepared to fight and die for their country. The only bloomin trouble is, that they wont flamin live there.

EE: I have a English surname but British am I not.

About the only thing I like about the British is their sense of humor.

Not everyone understands British humor.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 4:09:44 AM
This is the most entertaining comedy club I have ever been in.

Are the Snoddlers getting more silly or are my observations understanding the nature of the Snoddler all the more keen?

At any rate my face can't handle much more as I noticed that breaded fish stick is lurking about so I will later see whats in the nets.
codpeace
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 4:10:38 AM
At 1/31/2015 4:35:06 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 1/31/2015 4:08:14 AM, codpeace wrote:
I much prefer to look before I leap as it save a trip.

EE: YES, TIME TRAVEL I know it well. I travel about every day.

Had Deja Vu just the other day so I know that I'm right on track.
Have you ever woken up before you went to sleep?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 6:16:43 AM
.....it was a early Sunday morning and as the sweet & sour lime green gum drop awoke from it's sleep it noticed that small fry had left it's droppings on the floor by the door.

Then as Mother Nature presented her PMS
the metal covering of the structure shuddered with fright at the cold draft of winters evil delight,

The frog folks were sitting on their fig pads barking and farting colored bubbles as the lizard people chased their glitter bugs about.

The sexually confused looked toward France for some designer advice as having the correct wardrobe is always a plus when trying to be within fashion.

As the most overly wonderful and then some little clay pot of thoughts twiddled it's thumbs,
Thinking, SERIOUS bizness was where it comes from.

Now sum advice for you Snoddlers and Boo Bobs delights
Harry Krishna to all and to all a good fright....
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 12:25:34 PM
I remember back in the summer of 72 it was so hot and humid that I, my buddy Curtis and 2 girls of our age were sitting out on the screened porch in our underwear.

All of a sudden Curt lifts up his leg, takes his lighter and lights a fart on fire. Now Curtis was a hairy guy for his age, He had a full beard that would make old honest Abe or Noah envious.

But anyway, I was sitting in a old rocking chair when Curtis lit that fart with a flick of his BIC..
I saw a LARGE flame sprout forth from his shorts and then he very quickly got up from his chair and started jumping around trying to put the fire in his shorts out as it had ignited the hair on his butt.

Next thing I know I find myself laying on the floor under the rocking chair.
My sides were aching for days from laughing so hard. I had tears in my eyes and didn't even remember anything from when I started laughing so hard that I ended up on the floor under the chair I had been sitting in.

I have never had such a laughing fit before that or after that to this day.

Guess it must of hit my funny bone just right.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 9:04:13 PM
Another fine day of smiles and laughter.
What I like best about what makes me smile and laugh is that it is a frugal concept in that the monetary cost is fractional at most.

I will be going on a pilgrimage tomorrow to a town that I haven't been to in awhile.

I AM mostly going along for the ride as it is winter and I do like getting out and about as much as is practical and wise.

Hope the rapture doesn't happen before then as I AM looking forward to my pilgrimage tomorrow.

now I lay me down to sleep
a bag of peanuts at my feet
if I should die before I wake
I leave them to my brother Jake.

that's a oldie but goodie I remember from when I was just a pup.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:32:14 PM
At 2/5/2015 12:25:34 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I remember back in the summer of 72 it was so hot and humid that I, my buddy Curtis and 2 girls of our age were sitting out on the screened porch in our underwear.

All of a sudden Curt lifts up his leg, takes his lighter and lights a fart on fire. Now Curtis was a hairy guy for his age, He had a full beard that would make old honest Abe or Noah envious.

But anyway, I was sitting in a old rocking chair when Curtis lit that fart with a flick of his BIC..
I saw a LARGE flame sprout forth from his shorts and then he very quickly got up from his chair and started jumping around trying to put the fire in his shorts out as it had ignited the hair on his butt.

Next thing I know I find myself laying on the floor under the rocking chair.
My sides were aching for days from laughing so hard. I had tears in my eyes and didn't even remember anything from when I started laughing so hard that I ended up on the floor under the chair I had been sitting in.

I have never had such a laughing fit before that or after that to this day.

Guess it must of hit my funny bone just right.

I am laughing just thinking about it. If I actually saw that in reality, I think I would have a laughing fit too.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:36:12 PM
At 2/6/2015 9:04:13 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Another fine day of smiles and laughter.
What I like best about what makes me smile and laugh is that it is a frugal concept in that the monetary cost is fractional at most.

I will be going on a pilgrimage tomorrow to a town that I haven't been to in awhile.

I AM mostly going along for the ride as it is winter and I do like getting out and about as much as is practical and wise.

Hope the rapture doesn't happen before then as I AM looking forward to my pilgrimage tomorrow.

now I lay me down to sleep
a bag of peanuts at my feet
if I should die before I wake
I leave them to my brother Jake.

that's a oldie but goodie I remember from when I was just a pup.

Life is a lot of fun when you can laugh at yourself and others and not take things too seriously unless absolutely necessary.

A merry heart does good like a medicine.
He who has a merry heart has a continual feast.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:15:41 AM
When a person doesn't have their own personal mindset filled with the nonsense of superstition and other make believe and pretend realities they find that they not only have room for GROWING EGO's, that they have plenty of room for thought, relaxation and viewing the world and it's people as if they were the PROGRAMING that they have chosen to be within their denial and rejection of anything that seems to get in the way of their ESCAPE from what bothers them.

I view the world around me as being full of people that are doing their best trying to ACT like something that is NOT NATURAL in favor of TRYING to "fit in" and be called NORMAL.

I don't do so called NORMAL very well as I have never taken to programing that didn't seem wise.

Some may wonder WHY am I here causing such a stir and upsetting the apple cart?

Seems like the thing to do as I travel down my path of paradise picturing how much humor this world and it's people have to offer if you just take the time to have a fair and honest view of ALL that is before us and within us.

I not only like smiling and laughing.
I not only like the God of Beans and the great Tater in the sky.
but I also like bananas and pineapple.

Just some of the many things that can cause me to crack a smile...
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 4:00:10 AM
another fine and dandy day of smiles and giggles as I read around the different boards and forums here in Snoddlerville.

As the religious and a couple of other forums around here have been a bit on the huff & fluff and junk mail side of things. I have been reading over some of the other forums that are not posted on much.

I can see why the movement of posting on some forums is slow. But some interesting reading here and there just the same.

I enjoy reading scribbles on the out house walls that I have not read before,
that is as long as they are not overly vulgar or hateful.

a giggle a day helps keep satan away
have you had your giggle today?
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 4:12:31 AM
At 1/30/2015 9:23:47 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Louis CK

Bo Burnham!

Or TV shows that have awesome unexpected twists.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 5:34:46 AM
I haven't read or viewed any of their comedy or works.

Funny is as funny does?

I Live in a time capsule of sorts.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 6:58:07 PM
I laugh at my grandkids when they are trying to throw an angry fit because they are not getting exactly what they want when they want it. They start pouting about how things are not fair.

I tell them... No they are not fair, and they should make sure they look as angry as possible about it all. I tell them whatever they do, don't laugh about it. I don't want to see them cracking their faces with a smile.

Then I say.. Look out here comes the smile.... It is creeping up behind your back and will end up cracking your face soon. They simply can't help themselves.

They end up getting mad me for making them laugh when they are putting all their effort into trying to be seriously upset about trivial things. They try hard to stop themselves from cracking a smile and laughing at my very silly game of teasing them into laughing at themselves.

Watching people put determined effort into being angry is very funny, especially when you tell them they don't look angry enough yet and need to do a lot better to be convincing.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 7:24:32 PM
At 2/25/2015 6:58:07 PM, Skyangel wrote:
I laugh at my grandkids when they are trying to throw an angry fit because they are not getting exactly what they want when they want it. They start pouting about how things are not fair.

I tell them... No they are not fair, and they should make sure they look as angry as possible about it all. I tell them whatever they do, don't laugh about it. I don't want to see them cracking their faces with a smile.

Then I say.. Look out here comes the smile.... It is creeping up behind your back and will end up cracking your face soon. They simply can't help themselves.

They end up getting mad me for making them laugh when they are putting all their effort into trying to be seriously upset about trivial things. They try hard to stop themselves from cracking a smile and laughing at my very silly game of teasing them into laughing at themselves.

Watching people put determined effort into being angry is very funny, especially when you tell them they don't look angry enough yet and need to do a lot better to be convincing.

EE: With the much smaller toddlers I have no problem entertaining them as they view me as more of a pet then a human. Must be the "vibes" I put out.

If a young person tries to toss a fit around me they will have a learning experience as normal is not what I AM. I can make some interesting faces and sounds,lol...

As I AM not very fond of argument I will either agree with overgrown toddlers or I will turn around and let my backside do the talking in a ventriloquist act.

Works until the kids get wize to it. Then the old I got your nose or the sliding thumb trick can work.

Most times they go stomping off to their rooms, slam the door a few times so that you hear it and then they either hum real loud or turn on some other noisy distraction.

kids, go figure...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 8:22:07 PM
When you have been around them long enough you can predict their actions and reactions before they can.