Jump to topic:

WHO is at the TOP of YOUR list?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 2:02:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
When "things" go wrong in your day to day lives, WHO do you put at the TOP of the list of WHO should take the RESPONSIBILITY and BLAME?

Do you do as a young child or a so called insane person, mentally handicapped person, overly angry and confused person or any other human that is not grown or capable enough to be a MATURE ADULT or a grown up in thinking and choices at any rate.

Do you scramble all wits and try and place the blame and responsibilities for your thoughts and actions else wheres?

If you are of the MANY that are not mature or grown enough to take on the responsibility and blame for your own thoughts and actions It seems that you will try and hide behind your fig leaves and such and not post on this topic as it is for those that are mature and grown up as they have left the ways of make believe and pretend behind them.

So for the FEW that are like the Jesus character of scriptures and take on the responsibility and blame for themselves and those that know not what they do.

This thread is for you few that prefer sitting at the BIG peoples table of knowledge and Life.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:32:37 PM
At 1/31/2015 2:02:39 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
When "things" go wrong in your day to day lives, WHO do you put at the TOP of the list of WHO should take the RESPONSIBILITY and BLAME?

Do you do as a young child or a so called insane person, mentally handicapped person, overly angry and confused person or any other human that is not grown or capable enough to be a MATURE ADULT or a grown up in thinking and choices at any rate.

Do you scramble all wits and try and place the blame and responsibilities for your thoughts and actions else wheres?

If you are of the MANY that are not mature or grown enough to take on the responsibility and blame for your own thoughts and actions It seems that you will try and hide behind your fig leaves and such and not post on this topic as it is for those that are mature and grown up as they have left the ways of make believe and pretend behind them.

So for the FEW that are like the Jesus character of scriptures and take on the responsibility and blame for themselves and those that know not what they do.

This thread is for you few that prefer sitting at the BIG peoples table of knowledge and Life.

Who is at the top of my list of taking responsibility and blame?
I AM responsible for all of my own words and actions and blame no one but myself for the consequences of those actions.
Garbanza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:38:31 PM

Yeah good point. Actually, I've been blaming this group of women for making me feel bad by dressing more fashionably than I do. But at the same time, I think that our thoughts and feelings are not independent of others. I don't think we can unilaterally decide to think or feel this or that because we're always influenced by the group whether we want to be or not.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:50:52 PM
At 1/31/2015 3:38:31 PM, Garbanza wrote:

Yeah good point. Actually, I've been blaming this group of women for making me feel bad by dressing more fashionably than I do. But at the same time, I think that our thoughts and feelings are not independent of others. I don't think we can unilaterally decide to think or feel this or that because we're always influenced by the group whether we want to be or not.

EE: Interesting reply. Seems that peer pressure is causing the main part of the problem. In the stories of Jesus in scriptures we find that when you don't keep up with the Jonesess you get teased and ridiculed by those with royalitis.

The meek shall inherit the earth.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 9:51:34 PM

Our Creator is to blame for everything because He's the one who created everything.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 9:54:18 PM

The more posts of yours I read the more I like you. I'm not even sure if you're trying to be hilarious but you are.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 2:35:10 AM
At 1/31/2015 9:54:18 PM, Wylted wrote:

The more posts of yours I read the more I like you. I'm not even sure if you're trying to be hilarious but you are.

EE: The experience face to face is not for the faint at heart as what you see of me on this forum is a very censored and toned down version of who I AM.

Being NORMAL never seemed wise to me and I have mostly viewed this world and it's many people as backwards. People saying one thing and doing another.

Those that have known me for many years all say much the same about me. That I AM the same as I have always been. That I haven't changed much.

I find that statement interesting in that ALL of these people that have known me for many years say much the same. So that would be what "my peers" have to say about the most overly wonderful and then some, EE

I would submit this theory for your perusal and consideration.

Could it be that since I always knew WHO I was and I was satisfied that I came from my mother and that where I was going was out looking for adventure in the BIGGER Truth and Learning that brings about the WISDOM that will provide the KEY for the BIGGER solution?

I have been putting a bit of thought into the subject as I found it odd that those that know me the best all say that in their eyes, opinions and viewpoint that I haven't CHANGED much over the years....

This is what makes sense for me on that observation. That since the GROWING UP and CHANGES that I have gone through during my Life have been a SLOW and natural growing process like a flower growing or wet paint drying. It has not been noticed by those around me.

I have always preferred the slow lane of Life where I had SPACE for doing my own thinking and Living. Seems that I must of been correct as I Live beyond my "childhood dreams" in my own little world that is bought and paid for long ago as I never had or believed ion CREDIT CARDS and other such crutches for the lazy daydreamers.

As the years go by I have a better understanding that just makes me want to LEARN more about this crazy planet and it's confused aliens.

As for the way I write, in case you wonder and didn't want too offend., Believe it or not, I pretty much talk in person in much the same way.
REAL LOOOOOONNNNG sentances with custom punctuation and the plots can go back and forth as in a SOAP OPERA.

I can be as quiet as a church mouse, chatter away like chatty Kathy or any variation between.

What you read is the way that I view the world and it's people. I sure find it amusing. I also find that I entertain and amuse myself greatly.
That is why when I state that I AM most overly wonderful and then some I mean it.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't REQUIRE or expect others to see me in such a LIGHT, but if they CHOOSE to find me most overly wonderful and entertaining,
that is fine with me.

I have no interest in being followed, worshiped, having statues of me put up or having pedigrees ribbons and stars on the walls showing how smart I might be as that wouldn't be WHO I AM personally in my little clay pot of thoughts.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 3:11:42 AM

Blame is a useless concept, even when self-directed. Even those who blame themselves often find the blame for other's blame being directed to them as well; that's why it's encouraged, because everyone wants a scapegoat. One needs only be mindful of the consequences of one's thoughts and actions, and adjust them in order to better attain whatever one's goal is. Blame is a means of escaping this responsibility; it is a red herring.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 3:48:03 AM
The Jesus character of scripture was a example of the Truth being a scape goat for those in denial of the Truth that exposes the illusions of deceptions and lies called good also known as fantasy and fiction for escape from what bothers a persons conscious.

As long as most spend their time, energies and thought on trying to JUSTIFY what they would like to try and believe even tho that FACT, evidence and proof are clearly shown for those with the eyes to see and the mind set to understand.

Most see no GOOD reason for them to GROW UP before everyone else does.

If others pee in the swimming pool it is fine for you to pee too or poo if YOU CHOOSE as if you view your little clay pot of thoughts as mostly a kitty litter container and you try and describe to others what the cat that left the turds in your little clay pot of thoughts looked like and why they might of and such.

You never figure out that YOU are the kitty that created and buried the turds.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 7:27:27 AM
At 2/1/2015 2:35:10 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE: The experience face to face is not for the faint at heart as what you see of me on this forum is a very censored and toned down version of who I AM.

Being NORMAL never seemed wise to me and I have mostly viewed this world and it's many people as backwards. People saying one thing and doing another.

Those that have known me for many years all say much the same about me. That I AM the same as I have always been. That I haven't changed much.

I find that statement interesting in that ALL of these people that have known me for many years say much the same. So that would be what "my peers" have to say about the most overly wonderful and then some, EE

I would submit this theory for your perusal and consideration.

Could it be that since I always knew WHO I was and I was satisfied that I came from my mother and that where I was going was out looking for adventure in the BIGGER Truth and Learning that brings about the WISDOM that will provide the KEY for the BIGGER solution?

I have been putting a bit of thought into the subject as I found it odd that those that know me the best all say that in their eyes, opinions and viewpoint that I haven't CHANGED much over the years....

This is what makes sense for me on that observation. That since the GROWING UP and CHANGES that I have gone through during my Life have been a SLOW and natural growing process like a flower growing or wet paint drying. It has not been noticed by those around me.

I have always preferred the slow lane of Life where I had SPACE for doing my own thinking and Living. Seems that I must of been correct as I Live beyond my "childhood dreams" in my own little world that is bought and paid for long ago as I never had or believed ion CREDIT CARDS and other such crutches for the lazy daydreamers.

As the years go by I have a better understanding that just makes me want to LEARN more about this crazy planet and it's confused aliens.

As for the way I write, in case you wonder and didn't want too offend., Believe it or not, I pretty much talk in person in much the same way.
REAL LOOOOOONNNNG sentances with custom punctuation and the plots can go back and forth as in a SOAP OPERA.

I can be as quiet as a church mouse, chatter away like chatty Kathy or any variation between.

What you read is the way that I view the world and it's people. I sure find it amusing. I also find that I entertain and amuse myself greatly.
That is why when I state that I AM most overly wonderful and then some I mean it.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't REQUIRE or expect others to see me in such a LIGHT, but if they CHOOSE to find me most overly wonderful and entertaining,
that is fine with me.

I have no interest in being followed, worshiped, having statues of me put up or having pedigrees ribbons and stars on the walls showing how smart I might be as that wouldn't be WHO I AM personally in my little clay pot of thoughts.

I'm not reading through all that. I was talking to Garbanza
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 7:29:00 AM
At 2/1/2015 3:48:03 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
The Jesus character of scripture was a example of the Truth being a scape goat for those in denial of the Truth that exposes the illusions of deceptions and lies called good also known as fantasy and fiction for escape from what bothers a persons conscious.

As long as most spend their time, energies and thought on trying to JUSTIFY what they would like to try and believe even tho that FACT, evidence and proof are clearly shown for those with the eyes to see and the mind set to understand.

If others pee in the swimming pool it is fine for you to pee too or poo if YOU CHOOSE as if you view your little clay pot of thoughts as mostly a kitty litter container and you try and describe to others what the cat that left the turds in your little clay pot of thoughts looked like and why they might of and such.

No offense but have you seen a psychologist so they can diagnose you?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 12:27:24 PM
At 2/1/2015 7:29:00 AM, Wylted wrote:

EE: Do you happen to know of any that are grown up enough to handle me? I greatly enjoy shrinking the shrinks. They seem to be a good challenge some times. But most times NOT as their heads are more messed up then they will admit to. It is funny that shrinks have shrinks that they go to trying to solve their own problems. Just a circle of professional confusion playing make believe and pretend realities that they are making something overly LARGE smaller by talking about it and eating magic pills for proper balance and effect that keeps people distracted and keeps the money machine flowing.

Now don't get me wrong. Shrinks are great for shrinking the heads of those that are more messed up and in denial then they are.

Send those shrinks my way, the more the better..
If I can't mend their minds I can sure give em something to think on that they never did before.

I take it easy with what I say around here as if I didn't present a more toned down version of myself for the land of make believe and pretend realities.
I would then seem to cause more nightmares and growing pains for others then is necessary or required for best effect and balance.

Say I AM insane or cracked?
No cracks or insane in my little clay pot of thoughts. I should know as I LIVE there.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 1:54:20 PM
At 2/1/2015 12:27:24 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Again
EE: Do you happen to know of any that are grown up enough to handle me? I greatly enjoy shrinking the shrinks. They seem to be a good challenge some times. But most times NOT as their heads are more messed up then they will admit to. It is funny that shrinks have shrinks that they go to trying to solve their own problems. Just a circle of professional confusion playing make believe and pretend realities that they are making something overly LARGE smaller by talking about it and eating magic pills for proper balance and effect that keeps people distracted and keeps the money machine flowing.

Now don't get me wrong. Shrinks are great for shrinking the heads of those that are more messed up and in denial then they are.

If I can't mend their minds I can sure give em something to think on that they never did before.

I take it easy with what I say around here as if I didn't present a more toned down version of myself for the land of make believe and pretend realities.
I would then seem to cause more nightmares and growing pains for others then is necessary or required for best effect and balance.

No cracks or insane in my little clay pot of thoughts. I should know as I LIVE there.

Again, too much of your mental illness talking there. I decided to skip past most of that. Your shrinks are there to help you. You should just be honest with them. There are medicines that can quiet the voices in your head but if you're playing games with the shrink, they can't help you to the best of their abilities.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 7:50:00 PM
At 2/1/2015 1:54:20 PM, Wylted wrote:

Again

Again, too much of your mental illness talking there. I decided to skip past most of that. Your shrinks are there to help you. You should just be honest with them. There are medicines that can quiet the voices in your head but if you're playing games with the shrink, they can't help you to the best of their abilities.

EE:
Shows that you should read some more then write. I know of no "shrinks" that would be willing to see me. Do you know of any? Sure some will say that they will then they change their minds as they are busy and such.I bother the shrinks and other BIG heads just as I do here. Same people of the MANY that don't choose to GROW UP and leave the ways of make believe and pretend behind them.

Play games with the shrinks? Seems it is all they know and understand. What I bring to the table is far beyond the realm of game playing.

It makes me smile in a sad sort of way that you are that clueless that you choose to believe that you take a confused doubt plagued person, send them to programming school,. give them a fancy piece of paper for a price, get a shingle to hang up and your in business. Funny part is that about the only differences between a head shrink and a gypsy fortune teller is that the gypsy didn't pay a bunch of money for a piece of paper that says they are smart. A gypsy fortune teller can make a person feel better for a spell and a few coins.

So if you know any headshrinkers send them my way if you can talk them into it. If you find any that will take on the CASE they will do it for free as I won't charge them for shrinking their head.

I would find this a bit EXCITING if I was deluded and believed that such a concept could be put together. I greatly enjoy the shrinks as they sometimes have something interesting that I can learn from examining them and seeing what makes them tick.

So you better put on your reading glasses and read what you missed.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 7:52:22 PM
At 2/1/2015 7:50:00 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/1/2015 1:54:20 PM, Wylted wrote:

Again

EE:
Shows that you should read some more then write. I know of no "shrinks" that would be willing to see me. Do you know of any? Sure some will say that they will then they change their minds as they are busy and such.I bother the shrinks and other BIG heads just as I do here. Same people of the MANY that don't choose to GROW UP and leave the ways of make believe and pretend behind them.

Play games with the shrinks? Seems it is all they know and understand. What I bring to the table is far beyond the realm of game playing.

It makes me smile in a sad sort of way that you are that clueless that you choose to believe that you take a confused doubt plagued person, send them to programming school,. give them a fancy piece of paper for a price, get a shingle to hang up and your in business. Funny part is that about the only differences between a head shrink and a gypsy fortune teller is that the gypsy didn't pay a bunch of money for a piece of paper that says they are smart. A gypsy fortune teller can make a person feel better for a spell and a few coins.

So if you know any headshrinkers send them my way if you can talk them into it. If you find any that will take on the CASE they will do it for free as I won't charge them for shrinking their head.

I would find this a bit EXCITING if I was deluded and believed that such a concept could be put together. I greatly enjoy the shrinks as they sometimes have something interesting that I can learn from examining them and seeing what makes them tick.

So you better put on your reading glasses and read what you missed.

If shrinks can't help you out, you should at least isolate yourself completely so your nonsense is completely self contained.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 8:14:56 PM
Seems that you are getting to the buy some BIG nails stage.

WHY should I have to play make believe and pretend reality just because that is the popular concept of this earthly world?

Just because you and others might find poo sandwiches tasty and smart to eat doesn't mean that I have to share in with your ignorance and denial.

Seems that you are telling me that my being grown up and not wanting to play make believe and pretend with you and others is NOT FAIR in your confused opinion?

The solution is that others need to GROW UP and be responsible for their thoughts and actions and the results of those thoughts and actions.

I understand that it may seem UNFAIR that I don't offer much for others to PICK ON.

I do try and make a few spelling and punctuation mistakes and add a few jokes to tone things down.

If you can't handle the heat it's best you stay out of the kitchen and go sit at the little peoples table and study and learn until you might have a better chance of understanding WHO YOU are and then you can try and figure out WHO others are.

Didn't want to read all that? That is what free will choice is all about. You can choose to win or loose in reality or in fantasy land.

I choose the realm of reality and Truth and where I AM you may be also,
that is IF you choose to leave the ways of make believe and pretend reality behind you and get a few clues that will have you not requiring the services of a shrink or believing that I require such services.

I AM serious about taking on any and all headshrinkers that would choose to try and cure me of what you think ails me.

Hard to fix what is not broken, but many try.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 10:26:59 PM
At 2/1/2015 8:14:56 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

WHY should I have to play make believe and pretend reality just because that is the popular concept of this earthly world?

Just because you and others might find poo sandwiches tasty and smart to eat doesn't mean that I have to share in with your ignorance and denial.

Seems that you are telling me that my being grown up and not wanting to play make believe and pretend with you and others is NOT FAIR in your confused opinion?

The solution is that others need to GROW UP and be responsible for their thoughts and actions and the results of those thoughts and actions.

I understand that it may seem UNFAIR that I don't offer much for others to PICK ON.

I do try and make a few spelling and punctuation mistakes and add a few jokes to tone things down.

If you can't handle the heat it's best you stay out of the kitchen and go sit at the little peoples table and study and learn until you might have a better chance of understanding WHO YOU are and then you can try and figure out WHO others are.

Didn't want to read all that? That is what free will choice is all about. You can choose to win or loose in reality or in fantasy land.

that is IF you choose to leave the ways of make believe and pretend reality behind you and get a few clues that will have you not requiring the services of a shrink or believing that I require such services.

I AM serious about taking on any and all headshrinkers that would choose to try and cure me of what you think ails me.

No one can fix someone who believes this world is our reality unless you're a chosen believer who listens to God's saints testify to our true existence in God.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 11:51:26 PM
At 2/1/2015 10:26:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:

No one can fix someone who believes this world is our reality unless you're a chosen believer who listens to God's saints testify to our true existence in God.

EE: You can always start by growing up a little at a time and learning that make believe and pretend for FUN can become make believe and pretend for ?real?

You must of watched young children get so "caught up" in their make believe and pretend that it becomes their only reality?

Ever watched as children grow out of santa, the tooth fairy, the easter bunny and other deceptions and lies called good?

Ever notice WHAT they replace such deceptions and lies with?

Other deceptions and lies that are "peer pressure approved" with the good house keeping seal of excellence on it. Or the "real cheese" logo of science fiction reality...

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WILL PAY FOR
NOT what is best for them and others overall.....

Truth, Honesty, Motive, Responsibility and other such concepts are known MONEY and POWER losers.
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:15:36 AM

This should be an immediate "myself" for any reasonable person.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:24:53 AM
At 2/2/2015 12:15:36 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:

EE: That is correct and True, BUT WHY does the evidence show that most would rather spend their time, energy and thoughts on finger pointing and trying to JUSTIFY placing blame that they should be responsible for elsewhere?
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:32:02 AM
At 2/2/2015 12:24:53 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE: That is correct and True, BUT WHY does the evidence show that most would rather spend their time, energy and thoughts on finger pointing and trying to JUSTIFY placing blame that they should be responsible for elsewhere?

A lack of reason and/or self-entitlement.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:42:32 AM
At 2/2/2015 12:32:02 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:

EE: But WHY do so many choose to be such a person? A person that requires invisible make believe characters and others to make them feel whole?

If a individual person is "in pieces" and not interested in putting themselves together. HOW would they be able to put anyone or anything else together but within illusion?
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:50:55 AM
At 2/2/2015 12:42:32 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE: But WHY do so many choose to be such a person? A person that requires invisible make believe characters and others to make them feel whole?

If a individual person is "in pieces" and not interested in putting themselves together. HOW would they be able to put anyone or anything else together but within illusion?

I suppose you would have to ask them.

The most likely explanation would be due to indoctrination.
A remedy would be skepticism, but applying a skeptical perspective when indoctrinated, could be difficult.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 1:08:04 AM
At 2/2/2015 12:50:55 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 2/2/2015 12:42:32 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I suppose you would have to ask them.

The most likely explanation would be due to indoctrination.
A remedy would be skepticism, but applying a skeptical perspective when indoctrinated, could be difficult.

EE: Personally I already know the "overall and popular" answers for the questions I ask.

But I AM always interested in what others have to say as I have heard a lot of acoustic guitar playing in my day but I still find it a new adventure when a new player comes on the stage. I don't care as much for electric guitar as I prefer the more simple and basic things when possible.

What does guitar playing have to do with anything?
If you already know the answer to that your on your way to the wonderful land of EE
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 1:21:15 AM
Guitar playing is all about the invisible vibrations when you strum, twang or pluck the strings.

Strings and vibrations make me think of a puppet show.

Some puppets like to be puppets on strings and blame their creator for moving the strings around and speaking through them.
Others, like Pinnochio become real boys and are set free from the strings when they are stop lying to themselves.

All this happens while the guitar music creates drama and suspense in the show.

I hope the audience are getting their moneys worth of entertainment. If not, maybe they better pay for something more to their taste.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 2:03:10 AM
Quiet noise

Once upon a time in a park lived a mime
He moved so fast he didn't make a dime
The park visitors would stand and watch the show
Wondered what invisible things he would throw
Moving through the air with the greatest of ease
Doing all manner of things just trying to please
Then there came along a homeless person one day
He was able to tell what the mime was trying to say
All the park visitors were so amazed with his wit
When he told them the mime was just tossin' sh*t
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 8:55:47 AM
At 2/1/2015 11:51:26 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/1/2015 10:26:59 PM, bornofgod wrote:

EE: You can always start by growing up a little at a time and learning that make believe and pretend for FUN can become make believe and pretend for ?real?

You must of watched young children get so "caught up" in their make believe and pretend that it becomes their only reality?

Ever watched as children grow out of santa, the tooth fairy, the easter bunny and other deceptions and lies called good?

Ever notice WHAT they replace such deceptions and lies with?

Other deceptions and lies that are "peer pressure approved" with the good house keeping seal of excellence on it. Or the "real cheese" logo of science fiction reality...

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WILL PAY FOR
NOT what is best for them and others overall.....

Truth, Honesty, Motive, Responsibility and other such concepts are known MONEY and POWER losers.

I have met a few people like yourself whose truth put them into a very small world to live in. I don't pity you people at all because I know our true created existence. You will awaken to the Truth after your body dies in this tiny world of yours.
Garbanza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 6:59:48 PM

You can be funny too sometimes.