Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:25:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 2:11:16 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
any comments?

PRO or CON

All people who cannot stand on their own two feet need crutches to support them.
Many different crutches exist in the world. Religion is just one of them.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 3:41:08 PM
At 1/31/2015 3:25:03 PM, Skyangel wrote:
any comments?

PRO or CON

All people who cannot stand on their own two feet need crutches to support them.

EE: Excellent point you put forth there.

So if we used the example of crutches and expanded it.

The advanced special religions and such would claim that they didn't require crutches as those pagan heathens beneath them as they have walkers.

Then here comes science with a coconut battery powered scooter.

What will they think of next?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 4:06:56 PM
At 1/31/2015 3:41:08 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
any comments?

PRO or CON

The advanced special religions and such would claim that they didn't require crutches as those pagan heathens beneath them as they have walkers.

Flyers.
They like to give away their free flyers in order to sell their walkers, wheelchairs and crutches to the disabled with a promise of healing and wholeness if they believe what the flyers tell them.

All aboard the rocket to infinity and beyond.
Space..... the final frontier..... to explore new worlds and boldly go where no man has gone before.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 5:57:08 PM
At 1/31/2015 4:14:27 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
it all sounds like FUN,
BUT who pays the bill?

The credit card does. People believe that card is magical and has an unlimited supply of money till they find themselves deep in debt. Then they hope someone else bails them out. Hence we have a story about a supernatural person bailing everyone out of jail and giving them a get out of jail free card if they will only buy the story.

Ultimately people pay the price for their own actions whether they want to believe they do or not.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:12:30 PM
any comments?

PRO or CON

Perhaps wheel chairs with restraining straps for people like you pair who get your jollies from rubbishing everyone else.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 7:52:01 PM
At 1/31/2015 6:12:30 PM, Gentorev wrote:
any comments?

PRO or CON

Perhaps wheel chairs with restraining straps for people like you pair who get your jollies from rubbishing everyone else.

EE: You have a interesting theory there, yes you do.

The cane with the double edged sword inside will do me if needed and I would say that Sky can always choose from a nice selection of handled garden implements if required.

Thanks for the input and theory.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 9:14:57 PM
any comments?

PRO or CON

God gave all His people different thoughts during this first age. Thoughts are who we are so a religious person receives religious thoughts while a thief gets thoughts about stealing things.

You got all your thoughts from our Creator, too, but since you're an antichrist, you reject the thoughts that I speak for our Creator.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 1:43:54 AM
At 1/31/2015 9:14:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
any comments?

PRO or CON

God gave all His people different thoughts during this first age. Thoughts are who we are so a religious person receives religious thoughts while a thief gets thoughts about stealing things.

You got all your thoughts from our Creator, too, but since you're an antichrist, you reject the thoughts that I speak for our Creator.

EE: That all sure sounds like trying to JUSTIFY that people are not RESPONSIBLE for their thoughts and actions as GOD or their parents, or the government or a large plate of mash potatoes with gravy and a side of corn told them what to do and it was the pink elephants that got in the way so YOU tried to miss the pink elephants and ran into the police car by total mistake and the dog did it and.....

as for ALL the thoughts from the creator gig. I agree with that as I AM the creator of ALL my thoughts. No plate of talking spuds with brown gravy hair telling me what to do.

I prefer doing my own thinking as then I don't become dazed and confused over what a plate of potatoes tells someone else and they just feel that they have to pass it on and pretty soon it's in the news and out on the street how peoples plates of food are telling people what to do. I think it's a brilliant doctrine of deceit as you can always have the garbage disposal and trash compactor as the BAD guys and there is room for interesting and colorful characters such as the chef from South Park.

YES YES YES Saint Brad, for sure for sure. the vibrations of your creator sure have my creator a creating things.

Now if I can figure out how to make my face quit aching from smiling so much at what ALL is CREATED by the gods and creators around this place.

Does your God/god, creator, plate of potatoes and gravy make you SMILE so much that it makes your face sore?
Genghis_Khan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 7:46:40 PM
any comments?

PRO or CON

Con. that's a ridiculous generalization.
anything your heart desires
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 7:55:07 PM
At 2/1/2015 7:46:40 PM, Genghis_Khan wrote:
any comments?

PRO or CON

EE: In what way is it a ridiculous generalization.?
Genghis_Khan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 7:55:56 PM
At 2/1/2015 7:55:07 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
any comments?

PRO or CON

in its claim that all theists are lazy day dreamers that use religion as a crutch.
anything your heart desires
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 8:38:17 PM
At 2/1/2015 7:55:56 PM, Genghis_Khan wrote:
At 2/1/2015 7:55:07 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
any comments?

PRO or CON

in its claim that all theists are lazy day dreamers that use religion as a crutch.

EE: Just because a person wants to try and believe that religion is not a crutch does not make it so in Truth and Reality.

The reason that the OTHER SIDE of religion believe that they have a case is because they believe that the proof and facts show that religion is not required as science has disproved it being any more then wishful and confused thinking. There are no invisible Gods/gods or talking animals, humans can't walk on water or float up into the air WITHOUT the props and illusions of Hollywood and the magic industry.

Religion is a superstitious concept that requires some sort of support so that followers of the illusion have something to lean on and try and believe in.

Invisible non existent things require crosses, church structures, statues and such to try and make the illusion seem a reality.

I require no such crutches as I have no invisible beliefs and I understand the theories be they regular non papered theories or the scientific theories that have the REAL CHEESE logo on them.

Tough to try and tease or confuse someone that isn't lost in the realm of make believe and pretend reality with it's subjective truths and many superstitions.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 9:41:15 PM
At 2/1/2015 1:43:54 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 1/31/2015 9:14:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:
any comments?

PRO or CON

EE: That all sure sounds like trying to JUSTIFY that people are not RESPONSIBLE for their thoughts and actions as GOD or their parents, or the government or a large plate of mash potatoes with gravy and a side of corn told them what to do and it was the pink elephants that got in the way so YOU tried to miss the pink elephants and ran into the police car by total mistake and the dog did it and.....

as for ALL the thoughts from the creator gig. I agree with that as I AM the creator of ALL my thoughts. No plate of talking spuds with brown gravy hair telling me what to do.

I prefer doing my own thinking as then I don't become dazed and confused over what a plate of potatoes tells someone else and they just feel that they have to pass it on and pretty soon it's in the news and out on the street how peoples plates of food are telling people what to do. I think it's a brilliant doctrine of deceit as you can always have the garbage disposal and trash compactor as the BAD guys and there is room for interesting and colorful characters such as the chef from South Park.

YES YES YES Saint Brad, for sure for sure. the vibrations of your creator sure have my creator a creating things.

Now if I can figure out how to make my face quit aching from smiling so much at what ALL is CREATED by the gods and creators around this place.

Does your God/god, creator, plate of potatoes and gravy make you SMILE so much that it makes your face sore?

Men who mock our Creator aren't very funny to us saints who speak for Him. You might be funny to other antichrists and false prophets but not to me.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 9:45:53 PM
Hello Saint Brad, Are you going to answer the question I have been asking you, or are you still trying to ignore and deny it?

WHY should anyone want to harm you or try and shut you up for who you seem to be and what you say?

Seems that it is YOU that is the only one after YOU.