Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

I Just Luv This., God Is One Step ahead.

Rant
Posts: 1,674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 6:38:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
O Hates Israel but the p83 war is coming , and o in a heart beat would cut off aid to Israel. America has billions and billions of ammo to bombs stored in Israel but they are American and Israel can not use them. Very>very interesting. MMMMMMMMMMM thinken .
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 9:32:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 6:38:24 PM, Rant wrote:
O Hates Israel but the p83 war is coming , and o in a heart beat would cut off aid to Israel. America has billions and billions of ammo to bombs stored in Israel but they are American and Israel can not use them. Very>very interesting. MMMMMMMMMMM thinken .

Christians teach people to fear things of this world. We saints teach God's believers to fear God and not be concerned about the world that He plans on destroying.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 11:39:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 9:32:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:
We saints teach God's believers to fear God and not be concerned about the world that He plans on destroying.

Sounds like a loving God.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 12:02:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 6:38:24 PM, Rant wrote:
O Hates Israel but the p83 war is coming , and o in a heart beat would cut off aid to Israel. America has billions and billions of ammo to bombs stored in Israel but they are American and Israel can not use them. Very>very interesting. MMMMMMMMMMM thinken .

More craziness from you!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 10:01:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2015 11:39:20 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 1/31/2015 9:32:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:
We saints teach God's believers to fear God and not be concerned about the world that He plans on destroying.

Sounds like a loving God.

The love of God is His creation, which is invisible vibrations ( His thoughts ). We are living because of His love.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 3:15:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/1/2015 4:04:44 PM, Rant wrote:
JJ > look into it!

I would have to be mentally impaired to think anything you come out with has any merit!