Jump to topic:

Perfection

SevenDust
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 9:31:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am not a Christian according to bible doctrine, but I am spiritual. I believe that the Bible is a wonderful book filled with many wondrous moral attributes, but I also believe that it is filled with many contradictions, subjective and analogues meanings. One of these is perfection.
Biblically speaking can one become perfect?
Matthew 5:48 states that Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. But most Christians that I have encountered have stated numerous times that no one is perfect. Who is right? John 3:9 says that Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. Since sin and perfection are synonymous to one another, do we have to be without sin and perfect to enter the kingdom of heaven? These are some of the questions I was concerned about before I turned away from organized religion. If one cannot become truly perfect, then what is the point?
Morality is of the highest importance - but for us, not for God.
Albert Einstein
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 9:41:24 PM
At 1/31/2015 9:31:57 PM, SevenDust wrote:
I am not a Christian according to bible doctrine, but I am spiritual. I believe that the Bible is a wonderful book filled with many wondrous moral attributes, but I also believe that it is filled with many contradictions, subjective and analogues meanings. One of these is perfection.
Matthew 5:48 states that Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect. But most Christians that I have encountered have stated numerous times that no one is perfect. Who is right? John 3:9 says that Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. Since sin and perfection are synonymous to one another, do we have to be without sin and perfect to enter the kingdom of heaven? These are some of the questions I was concerned about before I turned away from organized religion. If one cannot become truly perfect, then what is the point?

ALL God's created people were born within His thoughts before God formed their bodies in the womb of their mothers. Our bodies are only illusions that will perish but God's created people will wake up in new flesh on the new Earth in what I like to call Paradise.

All us saints of God learned our true created existence ( born ) in God that was made perfect, which is known as the Word of the Lord. We saints testify to the Word of the Lord and learn the past, present and future things that God wanted us to know about.

Religion has never been used by God to teach His people how we were created or understand the prophecies that He had His prophets and us saints write. He used His plan called the beast to teach His people how to build false gods ( things built with human hands ) until we had the modern technology today so that He can use them as analogies to teach me how He created us. Now we know that His thoughts were converted into invisible waves called Heaven. We were all born in His Heavenly Kingdom before we woke up in the Earthly Kingdom in bodies that we thought was our reality until we learned the Truth. The Truth is our Creator and His invisible thoughts ( vibrations ) where we all exist as His characters. Think of us as characters in His play and this will help you understand our world.
SevenDust
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 10:13:16 PM
At 1/31/2015 9:41:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:

ALL God's created people were born within His thoughts before God formed their bodies in the womb of their mothers. Our bodies are only illusions that will perish but God's created people will wake up in new flesh on the new Earth in what I like to call Paradise.

All us saints of God learned our true created existence ( born ) in God that was made perfect, which is known as the Word of the Lord. We saints testify to the Word of the Lord and learn the past, present and future things that God wanted us to know about.

Religion has never been used by God to teach His people how we were created or understand the prophecies that He had His prophets and us saints write. He used His plan called the beast to teach His people how to build false gods ( things built with human hands ) until we had the modern technology today so that He can use them as analogies to teach me how He created us. Now we know that His thoughts were converted into invisible waves called Heaven. We were all born in His Heavenly Kingdom before we woke up in the Earthly Kingdom in bodies that we thought was our reality until we learned the Truth. The Truth is our Creator and His invisible thoughts ( vibrations ) where we all exist as His characters. Think of us as characters in His play and this will help you understand our world.

Do we (the characters of God) have to be perfect and sinless to enter the kingdom of heaven, or can anyone join the club? That is the question.
Albert Einstein
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 10:23:09 PM
At 1/31/2015 10:13:16 PM, SevenDust wrote:

Do we (the characters of God) have to be perfect and sinless to enter the kingdom of heaven, or can anyone join the club? That is the question.

I gave you the answer but it appears you didn't understand it so here goes another explanation. ALL God's people were created PERFECTLY within His thoughts that were converted to invisible vibrations. The world that we believed was our reality, called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, is nothing but an illusion that will be destroyed soon. Our bodies in this age appeared to be sinful, which is only an illusion that will pass away when our bodies die. We ( All God's created people are made PERFECT in God ) have no choice but to wake up in the new Heaven and Earth and get new bodies to experience life with.
SevenDust
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 10:40:21 PM
At 1/31/2015 10:23:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 1/31/2015 10:13:16 PM, SevenDust wrote:

I gave you the answer but it appears you didn't understand it so here goes another explanation. ALL God's people were created PERFECTLY within His thoughts that were converted to invisible vibrations. The world that we believed was our reality, called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, is nothing but an illusion that will be destroyed soon. Our bodies in this age appeared to be sinful, which is only an illusion that will pass away when our bodies die. We ( All God's created people are made PERFECT in God ) have no choice but to wake up in the new Heaven and Earth and get new bodies to experience life with.

BOG, So are saying that everyone can do as they wish with no recourse for their actions. If that is the case, then why believe in a God? Also if our thoughts are perceived as illusions, than is God an illusion as well?
Albert Einstein
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 10:52:47 AM
I have no wish to be perfect, good enough is all I aim to be. It would be awful to live with a saint!
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 1:29:36 AM

What is perfection? Is it a day without darkness? Is it up without down? Is it in without out? Is it good without bad? Is it life without death?
Is it a one sided coin?
No it's not.
Perfection is a unity of opposites to make a WHOLE complete PERFECT coin.

Perfection ( God) reproduces perfection in its own image which includes all opposites.