Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Should I do this....?

lastrequest691
Posts: 339
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 9:51:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I found out that one of my relatives has conspired against me. She is doing everything in her power to stop me from achieving my Destiny.

She sent her only 2 sons outside of this place to study and work but she is such a hypocrite that she will do everything to stop me.

I am thinking of cursing her sons even though they are my cousins. I will not let anyone come between me and my desire.

Why would she want to stop me when she herself has sent her 2 sons outside to work and study ?
I find her as a hypocrite.

Everyone who comes in my way are cursed or destroyed by the Wrath of God.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 10:30:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
you should calm down...

and maybe turn the other cheek.

at most you can flip over some pews in your rage... BUT actively harming people for their wrongs IS NOT what Jesus would do.

What would Jesus do?
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
studentathletechristian8
Posts: 5,810
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 10:31:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/3/2010 10:30:45 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
you should calm down...

and maybe turn the other cheek.

at most you can flip over some pews in your rage... BUT actively harming people for their wrongs IS NOT what Jesus would do.

What would Jesus do?

Jesus would accept others for who they are.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2010 11:17:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes you should totally employ black magic against innocent people, that is totally in line with the bible and totally consistent with you being a Christian and a direct agent of God. Like totally dude.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 6:59:38 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't see what they did against you. Isn't it their mother that's doing it?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
tkubok
Posts: 5,044
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 2:55:01 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/3/2010 10:31:22 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 7/3/2010 10:30:45 PM, mattrodstrom wrote:
you should calm down...

and maybe turn the other cheek.

at most you can flip over some pews in your rage... BUT actively harming people for their wrongs IS NOT what Jesus would do.

What would Jesus do?

Jesus would accept others for who they are.

Jesus wasnt so "accepting" to those Jews inside the temple changing money.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 4:01:38 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Although it is really your mother's fault and not your cousins... You should sacrifice all three. That's what Jesus would do. He's extremely thorough when killing is involved. And since he has been sacrificed too... you now know that sacrifices are actually Holy rituals. Go for it.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 4:02:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/4/2010 4:01:38 PM, annhasle wrote:
Although it is really your mother's fault and not your cousins... You should sacrifice all three. That's what Jesus would do. He's extremely thorough when killing is involved. And since he has been sacrificed too... you now know that sacrifices are actually Holy rituals. Go for it.

Excuse me... kill your aunt, not your mom.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 4:06:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/4/2010 4:02:15 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 7/4/2010 4:01:38 PM, annhasle wrote:
Although it is really your mother's fault and not your cousins... You should sacrifice all three. That's what Jesus would do. He's extremely thorough when killing is involved. And since he has been sacrificed too... you now know that sacrifices are actually Holy rituals. Go for it.

Excuse me... kill your aunt, not your mom.

Just kill everyone and let God sort out his own.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Posts: 10,806
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 4:13:02 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/4/2010 4:11:39 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
What are they trying to stop you from doing?

Becoming the regent of Christ and impregnating white women.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 4:22:05 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/4/2010 4:06:45 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/4/2010 4:02:15 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 7/4/2010 4:01:38 PM, annhasle wrote:
Although it is really your mother's fault and not your cousins... You should sacrifice all three. That's what Jesus would do. He's extremely thorough when killing is involved. And since he has been sacrificed too... you now know that sacrifices are actually Holy rituals. Go for it.

Excuse me... kill your aunt, not your mom.

Just kill everyone and let God sort out his own.

Sounds like a good plan
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 4:22:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/4/2010 4:06:45 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 7/4/2010 4:02:15 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 7/4/2010 4:01:38 PM, annhasle wrote:
Although it is really your mother's fault and not your cousins... You should sacrifice all three. That's what Jesus would do. He's extremely thorough when killing is involved. And since he has been sacrificed too... you now know that sacrifices are actually Holy rituals. Go for it.

Excuse me... kill your aunt, not your mom.

Just kill everyone and let God sort out his own.

You know, I bet God would help out with a massive genocide. I mean, for the last two thousand years, he hasn't done sh!t. I bet he's bored. And since he's killed before, it'll be like riding a bike. A little shaky at first but then he'll remember his confidence and just smite the world. Yay...
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Strikeeagle84015
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 5:04:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I am detecting a hint of bitterness and anger in this forum
: At 8/17/2010 7:17:56 AM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
: Hey dawg, i herd you like evangelical trolls so we put a bible thumper in yo bible thumper so you can troll while you troll!

Arguing with an atheist about God is very similar to arguing with a blind man about what the Sistine Chapel looks like
Marilyn Poe

Strikeeagle wrote
The only way I will stop believing in God is if he appeared before me and told me that he did not exist.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 8:44:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I personally recommend this Wiccan ritual:
1) Take a piece of white 3 by 3 inch paper and write the name of the person you are intending to curse or bind in black ink. Be sure to use their full name including the middle name if possible
2) Visualize the person for whom you have ill will. Meditate on this person for a few moments until you feel you have had made a psychic connection. Think about how they have wronged you and how they have used their personal power towards evil deeds. Draw an inverted pentagram over the persons name again, in black ink.
3) Fold the paper twice and tie with string. This helps bind the person and their influence on your life. Fold the paper again and again and wrap the paper in string until it becomes a small bundle. Tie securely. You can also then place the bundle in a small glass jar to further seal it.
4) Raise the paper to your forehead and chant three times, "To be protected from you, this magic charm I will do, With this words I bind thee, For you to let me be, To be protected from your harm, I now seal this charm."
5) Keep the paper in a safe place to maintain the bind spell over the person.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2010 9:37:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/4/2010 8:44:58 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I personally recommend this Wiccan ritual:
1) Take a piece of white 3 by 3 inch paper and write the name of the person you are intending to curse or bind in black ink. Be sure to use their full name including the middle name if possible
2) Visualize the person for whom you have ill will. Meditate on this person for a few moments until you feel you have had made a psychic connection. Think about how they have wronged you and how they have used their personal power towards evil deeds. Draw an inverted pentagram over the persons name again, in black ink.
3) Fold the paper twice and tie with string. This helps bind the person and their influence on your life. Fold the paper again and again and wrap the paper in string until it becomes a small bundle. Tie securely. You can also then place the bundle in a small glass jar to further seal it.
4) Raise the paper to your forehead and chant three times, "To be protected from you, this magic charm I will do, With this words I bind thee, For you to let me be, To be protected from your harm, I now seal this charm."
5) Keep the paper in a safe place to maintain the bind spell over the person.

Oh my f*cking god.... Is your name Karin? Because that's exactly what my mom does as a wiccan!! She loves black magic.... Bad juju man....
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 5:00:03 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/3/2010 9:51:19 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
I found out that one of my relatives has conspired against me. She is doing everything in her power to stop me from achieving my Destiny.

She sent her only 2 sons outside of this place to study and work but she is such a hypocrite that she will do everything to stop me.

I am thinking of cursing her sons even though they are my cousins. I will not let anyone come between me and my desire.

Why would she want to stop me when she herself has sent her 2 sons outside to work and study ?
I find her as a hypocrite.

Everyone who comes in my way are cursed or destroyed by the Wrath of God.

" LOVE your enemies BLESS those who curse you and PRAY for those who spitefully use you. "
The Cross.. the Cross.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 3:58:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/4/2010 9:37:49 PM, annhasle wrote:
At 7/4/2010 8:44:58 PM, tvellalott wrote:
I personally recommend this Wiccan ritual:
1) Take a piece of white 3 by 3 inch paper and write the name of the person you are intending to curse or bind in black ink. Be sure to use their full name including the middle name if possible
2) Visualize the person for whom you have ill will. Meditate on this person for a few moments until you feel you have had made a psychic connection. Think about how they have wronged you and how they have used their personal power towards evil deeds. Draw an inverted pentagram over the persons name again, in black ink.
3) Fold the paper twice and tie with string. This helps bind the person and their influence on your life. Fold the paper again and again and wrap the paper in string until it becomes a small bundle. Tie securely. You can also then place the bundle in a small glass jar to further seal it.
4) Raise the paper to your forehead and chant three times, "To be protected from you, this magic charm I will do, With this words I bind thee, For you to let me be, To be protected from your harm, I now seal this charm."
5) Keep the paper in a safe place to maintain the bind spell over the person.

Oh my f*cking god.... Is your name Karin? Because that's exactly what my mom does as a wiccan!! She loves black magic.... Bad juju man....

Thats the first result I got when I searched "Wiccan Curse" on Google. ^_-
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Atheism
Posts: 2,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2010 10:06:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Take the Bible and bludgeon them to death with it, all the while screaming, "God and God alone influenced me to do this! He commanded me to kill some innocent people! Its all a part of his plan!" Then, when you are done, proceed to rip your fingernails off. Then, go to a church, and burn it to the ground, claiming that their teachings were tainted by the devil. Afterwards, assassinate the Pope, since he is not christian, and then commit suicide, while leaving a note explaining in explicit detail how god made you do it. You will be rewarded the highest honors in heaven:Being God's torture/unwilling sex slave! Praise be to you!
.
.
.
.
I think everyone in this thread may have influenced a murder to occur.
I miss the old members.
annhasle
Posts: 6,657
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2010 10:08:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 7/6/2010 10:06:17 PM, Atheism wrote:
Take the Bible and bludgeon them to death with it, all the while screaming, "God and God alone influenced me to do this! He commanded me to kill some innocent people! Its all a part of his plan!" Then, when you are done, proceed to rip your fingernails off. Then, go to a church, and burn it to the ground, claiming that their teachings were tainted by the devil. Afterwards, assassinate the Pope, since he is not christian, and then commit suicide, while leaving a note explaining in explicit detail how god made you do it. You will be rewarded the highest honors in heaven:Being God's torture/unwilling sex slave! Praise be to you!
.
.
.
.
I think everyone in this thread may have influenced a murder to occur.

If we're lucky. At least that way she'll be in jail and have no internet access...
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.