Jump to topic:

WHY should I

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2015 9:38:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
WHY should or would I want to follow the popular ways of this earthly world if I don't require it for my overall understanding and balance?

I have been around for awhile and what you have before you is a person that has NO superstitious beliefs of any sort or kind. Not even ones that haven't been created yet.

I am fully aware of WHY I can make others uncomfortable and wake up their anger monkeys. It is much the same as telling a 8 year old child that santa and such are not real, that they are just made up make believe and pretend for FUN.

By the age of 8 most kids are already AWARE that santa and such are just made up make believe and pretend, BUT they don't want to let go of their security blankie just yet. So until the PEER pressure catches up to their denial they are unhappy and confused campers.

WHY would such a child get UPSET and confused when they are being told that they have been believing in a fiction?

It makes them have to THINK beyond what they feel comfortable with. A whole NEW concept has been placed before them and they don't like the idea of WHAT are they going to do now that the magic is gone? Just replace it with the next phase and if you are already programed with the concept of religion then it is easy to move on to other popular illusions that sell well.

If I give you a pain in the butt or a headache, it's just GROWING pains and they will stop being so painful once you grow enough and have the proper understanding of WHO you are and WHY.

I AM not of this world as I don't take to make believe and pretend realities very well.

So WHY should I dumb myself down so that those of the many might feel a little more comfortable with their make believe and pretend realities?

Makes about as much sense as deluding ones self into believing that the BUY one and get one FREE is a deal.

I have often thought that fast food places like McDonalds should just put the NOW HIRING sign right into the brick work and just cover it up for the few times that it's not needed.
A backwards world filled with many backwards people and a few that choose NOT to be backwards even if backwards called correct is what is the popular NORMAL.

I don't require the realm of deceptions and lies called good as a means to try and ESCAPE from myself.

I AM very comfortable with WHO I AM in my little clay pot of thoughts. WHY should I want to choose to join in on the confusion and doubt that fills this world?

The answer that I most times end up receiving for that last part is:

BUT IT'S FUN and everyone does it.

I don't require that sort of FUN anymore as I grew up and left the ways of make believe and pretend behind me long ago.

How long did it take to potty train you?

They couldn't keep a nappy on me when I was young once I understood what it was. My mom said I would play sling the diaper when ever they tried putting one on me once I grew out of that phase.

Where did I go? Much the same as a smart dog. I went outside if possible or somewhere convenient. THINK on it. If a child can learn not to poo and pee in their pants, WHAT keeps so many of them from learning at a earlier age?

Could it be that they are mostly lazy day dreamers?

I think so.....
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:57:47 AM
Is it the children who are lazy daydreamers or is it the adults who fail to understand how easily children can learn and adapt?
I think the adults set the lazy daydreaming examples and encourage children to live in fantasy land and follow that example. The children would not be doing it so much without the adult encouragement.
More adults lead children into fantasy land than lead them out of it.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 5:55:32 AM
At 2/1/2015 9:38:58 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
WHY should or would I want to follow the popular ways of this earthly world if I don't require it for my overall understanding and balance?

There are people in this world who make things happen, and those who watch things happen, and others like yourself, who wouldn't have a clus as to what is happening.

I have been around for awhile and what you have before you is a person that has NO superstitious beliefs of any sort or kind. Not even ones that haven't been created yet.

O look, Electric-Eccentric can see into the future and knows what supposed superstitious beliefs (according to him,) lies in the future.

I am fully aware of WHY I can make others uncomfortable and wake up their anger monkeys. It is much the same as telling a 8 year old child that santa and such are not real, that they are just made up make believe and pretend for FUN.

Any judgemental idiot can make other people feel uncomfortable.

By the age of 8 most kids are already AWARE that santa and such are just made up make believe and pretend, BUT they don't want to let go of their security blankie just yet. So until the PEER pressure catches up to their denial they are unhappy and confused campers.

And how old were you before you stop pretending that Santa Clause still existed?

WHY would such a child get UPSET and confused when they are being told that they have been believing in a fiction?

I never got upset and confused, but apparently you did, otherwise, how else would you know that children get upset and confused.

It makes them have to THINK beyond what they feel comfortable with. A whole NEW concept has been placed before them and they don't like the idea of WHAT are they going to do now that the magic is gone? Just replace it with the next phase and if you are already programed with the concept of religion then it is easy to move on to other popular illusions that sell well.

You poor child, how upset and confused you must have been how long has this terrible memory remained with you?

If I give you a pain in the butt or a headache, it's just GROWING pains and they will stop being so painful once you grow enough and have the proper understanding of WHO you are and WHY.

Ah Hah, Now there is experience talking for you.

I AM not of this world as I don't take to make believe and pretend realities very well.

No! You certainly don;t belong among the people of this world, on who you are continually passing your so pompous, pious and pretentious self righteous judgements.

So WHY should I dumb myself down so that those of the many might feel a little more comfortable with their make believe and pretend realities?

Dumb yourself down? Haa, Haaa, haaa, O god, stop with your ridiculous rubbish, my sides are splitting.

Makes about as much sense as deluding ones self into believing that the BUY one and get one FREE is a deal.

Yeh, well idiotic atheists might believe that, but what can we do to help them?

I have often thought that fast food places like McDonalds should just put the NOW HIRING sign right into the brick work and just cover it up for the few times that it's not needed.

Did they sack you, or did you leave voluntarily?

A backwards world filled with many backwards people and a few that choose NOT to be backwards even if backwards called correct is what is the popular NORMAL.

Obviously, you are one of those backward people, who live in the imaginary backward world of your own creation.

I don't require the realm of deceptions and lies called good as a means to try and ESCAPE from myself.

How can one who has locked themselves in the dungeon of their own stupidity escape from themselves?

I AM very comfortable with WHO I AM in my little clay pot of thoughts. WHY should I want to choose to join in on the confusion and doubt that fills this world?

Why would you? I must remember not to water that clay pot, I would hate for that which is within it, to begin to grow a brain.

Is what? Apparently"IT" cant remember the answer that "IT" most times ends up receiving.

Not only do you judge every one else, but now you speak for those who you have never, nor will ever get to know.

I don't require that sort of FUN anymore as I grew up and left the ways of make believe and pretend behind me long ago.

Yea! It's no FUN being locked in your dungeon of stupidity, is it?

They couldn't keep a nappy on me when I was young once I understood what it was. My mom said I would play sling the diaper when ever they tried putting one on me once I grew out of that phase.

Where did I go? Much the same as a smart dog. I went outside if possible or somewhere convenient. THINK on it. If a child can learn not to poo and pee in their pants, WHAT keeps so many of them from learning at a earlier age?

I think so.....

Nah muggins, unlike yourself, their parents taught them not to walk around shytting and pyssing on everything around them.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 6:44:20 AM
At 2/2/2015 5:55:32 AM, Gentorev wrote:

There are people in this world who make things happen, and those who watch things happen, and others like yourself, who wouldn't have a clus as to what is happening.

O look, Electric-Eccentric can see into the future and knows what supposed superstitious beliefs (according to him,) lies in the future.

And how old were you before you stop pretending that Santa Clause still existed?

I never got upset and confused, but apparently you did, otherwise, how else would you know that children get upset and confused.

You poor child, how upset and confused you must have been how long has this terrible memory remained with you?

No! You certainly don;t belong among the people of this world, on who you are continually passing your so pompous, pious and pretentious self righteous judgements.

Dumb yourself down? Haa, Haaa, haaa, O god, stop with your ridiculous rubbish, my sides are splitting.

Obviously, you are one of those backward people, who live in the imaginary backward world of your own creation.

How can one who has locked themselves in the dungeon of their own stupidity escape from themselves?

Why would you? I must remember not to water that clay pot, I would hate for that which is within it, to begin to grow a brain.

Is what? Apparently"IT" cant remember the answer that "IT" most times ends up receiving.

Not only do you judge every one else, but now you speak for those who you have never, nor will ever get to know.

I think so.....

Nah muggins, unlike yourself, their parents taught them not to walk around shytting and pyssing on everything around them.

+1
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 12:42:13 PM
After reading over all that about all I can come up with that seems the PERFECT FIT is this:

I AM rubber and you are poo
What ever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 1:05:51 PM

I think so.....

Some of God's people believed a few scriptures that antichrists wrote in their new testament and have pulled away from the world. It's obvious you didn't understand anything in the new testament that was written by true saints that the antichrists didn't remove or mess up with their religious ideas and traditions.

Not one of us saints told God's believers to stop participating in this world. We teach them that everything was created and formed by our Creator so don't worry about what they observe as being good or evil. We teach them that they're only illusions in God's dream that has confused His people since they were placed in this make-believe world.

You people who have limited yourself to your own interpretations of the Bible have no clue who our Creator is or what purpose this first age was for.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 1:16:15 PM
I AM only confused within YOUR mind Brad.
I have a great understanding of this world and it's people as well as the many superstitions that they follow.

You are a SUPERSTITIOUS Saint and such a Saint ain't a Saint but within their own deluded reality.

There is NOTHING that you write or say that would upset anyone enough to want to do you harm. So you just as well GROW UP a little as you might be around this world for much longer then you might prefer.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 1:25:49 PM
At 2/2/2015 1:05:51 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I think so.....

Some of God's people believed a few scriptures that antichrists wrote in their new testament and have pulled away from the world. It's obvious you didn't understand anything in the new testament that was written by true saints that the antichrists didn't remove or mess up with their religious ideas and traditions.

Not one of us saints told God's believers to stop participating in this world. We teach them that everything was created and formed by our Creator so don't worry about what they observe as being good or evil. We teach them that they're only illusions in God's dream that has confused His people since they were placed in this make-believe world.

You people who have limited yourself to your own interpretations of the Bible have no clue who our Creator is or what purpose this first age was for.

By your own admission you are a recovering alcoholic. God had you on the floor 8 times removing sins out of your backside which caused you great pain and lots of deep crying. How that made you a saint is less convincing than you suffering from a sore backside for 29 years.

"God is nothing but thoughts so there is no evidence of his existence. This is why God chose his people before creation and created them together as the Word. This Word is actually light energy that was needed to take his plans and create everything else according to these plans. I just happen to be one of those he chose. He revealed himself to me on Dec. 8, 1979 while I was still an alcoholic.

It took him 29 more years of giving me many different commands for me to obey. His main objective was to get me sinless through the process of confession, repentance and forgiveness of sins. He actually changes the genetic sin traits to stop the power of sin so he had me on the floor eight different times while he was removing my sins. This caused me great pain and lots of deep crying."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 2:15:22 PM
At 2/2/2015 1:25:49 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I think so.....

By your own admission you are a recovering alcoholic. God had you on the floor 8 times removing sins out of your backside which caused you great pain and lots of deep crying. How that made you a saint is less convincing than you suffering from a sore backside for 29 years.

"God is nothing but thoughts so there is no evidence of his existence. This is why God chose his people before creation and created them together as the Word. This Word is actually light energy that was needed to take his plans and create everything else according to these plans. I just happen to be one of those he chose. He revealed himself to me on Dec. 8, 1979 while I was still an alcoholic.

It took him 29 more years of giving me many different commands for me to obey. His main objective was to get me sinless through the process of confession, repentance and forgiveness of sins. He actually changes the genetic sin traits to stop the power of sin so he had me on the floor eight different times while he was removing my sins. This caused me great pain and lots of deep crying."

Stupid people don't listen to the voice of the Lord and learn about who we are in Him. They would rather tear apart His spoken Word and interject their own interpretations of what they heard.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 2:29:15 PM
At 2/2/2015 2:15:22 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I think so.....

Stupid people don't listen to the voice of the Lord and learn about who we are in Him. They would rather tear apart His spoken Word and interject their own interpretations of what they heard.
You appear to have learnt more from the sins that were taken out from your backside than what The Lord put in. Read your testimony.

You wrote:" He actually changes the genetic sin traits to stop the power of sin so he had me on the floor eight different times while he was removing my sins. This caused me great pain and lots of deep crying."
KnowledgeBot5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 4:45:48 PM
At 2/2/2015 6:44:20 AM, ethang5 wrote:

I think so.....

+1

1 - we are all of this world, says science. proven, factual science. each of us have our own ideas, opinions and beliefs that govern our behaviors- 2. I clearly cannot under stand believing in the words of any religion, there is no proof of anything, its just words. But I guess if the right side of your brain is involved the comprehension of religions, I get how believing in it all, follows-

When you pass on, not a single person on this planet can prove to anyone else, that you will transcend to haven or hell. But any scientist or biologist can show you what occurs as your body decomposes and is then consumed or re-absorbed into "life"
like the fall leaves or grass clippings do-

If you chose to believe in something that is not real, and feel that in no way, you dont have to provide proof or evidence of any kind- clearly the stories of Bambi, cinderella, textually are more believable then whats told in the bible. If snakes can talk, what shouldnt any other animal
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:09:21 PM
At 2/2/2015 2:29:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:

I think so.....

You appear to have learnt more from the sins that were taken out from your backside than what The Lord put in. Read your testimony.

You wrote:" He actually changes the genetic sin traits to stop the power of sin so he had me on the floor eight different times while he was removing my sins. This caused me great pain and lots of deep crying."

I wrote and spoke millions of words for our Creator since I started testifying to my created existence on June 16th, 2008. Antichrists like you are only concerned about making the Word of God a lie because of your unbelief.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:24:06 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:09:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I think so.....

I wrote and spoke millions of words for our Creator since I started testifying to my created existence on June 16th, 2008. Antichrists like you are only concerned about making the Word of God a lie because of your unbelief.

If god speaks through you, as you would wish everyone to believe, he should be able to tell us through his supposed saint, why he refused to allow Moses and Aaron to enter the promised land.

But because god does not speak through you, I very much doubt that you would know the reason why.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 10:43:27 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:24:06 PM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/2/2015 10:09:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:

I think so.....

You people who have limited yourself to your own interpretations of the Bible

If god speaks through you, as you would wish everyone to believe, he should be able to tell us through his supposed saint, why he refused to allow Moses and Aaron to enter the promised land.

But because god does not speak through you, I very much doubt that you would know the reason why.

The storyline of Moses and Aaron not being able to go into the promised land is used as a symbolic message to us saints that the flesh of this generation of God's people will perish before God's created people get new flesh in the New Heaven and Earth ( promised land called New Jerusalem ) we'll awaken to in the next age after this world is destroyed soon.

Christians don't have a clue why God used the storyline of Noah and the flood, Abraham's faith, Jacob changing name to Israel, Moses leading Israelites out of Egypt and him building the Ark of the Covenant or Moses and Aaron not getting to go into the country of Israel. They have no idea why God used the storyline of King David and his son Solomon building the Temple as symbolism for His prophecies, either.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2015 11:10:34 PM
At 2/2/2015 10:43:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:

The storyline of Moses and Aaron not being able to go into the promised land is used as a symbolic message to us saints that the flesh of this generation of God's people will perish before God's created people get new flesh in the New Heaven and Earth ( promised land called New Jerusalem ) we'll awaken to in the next age after this world is destroyed soon.

You do not have a clue as to the reason why God refused to allow Moses and Aaron to enter the promised land. There is no "SYMBOLIC" message here, the word of God reveals the exact reason why he was so incensed at what Moses and Aaron had done, that he forbade them to enter the promised land, and you do not have a clue as to what that reason is.

You poor, poor ignorant soul.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 6:05:54 AM
At 2/2/2015 4:45:48 PM, KnowledgeBot5 wrote:
At 2/2/2015 6:44:20 AM, ethang5 wrote:

I think so.....

+1

1 - we are all of this world, says science. proven, factual science. each of us have our own ideas, opinions and beliefs that govern our behaviors- 2. I clearly cannot under stand believing in the words of any religion, there is no proof of anything, its just words. But I guess if the right side of your brain is involved the comprehension of religions, I get how believing in it all, follows-

When you pass on, not a single person on this planet can prove to anyone else, that you will transcend to haven or hell. But any scientist or biologist can show you what occurs as your body decomposes and is then consumed or re-absorbed into "life"
like the fall leaves or grass clippings do-

If you chose to believe in something that is not real, and feel that in no way, you dont have to provide proof or evidence of any kind- clearly the stories of Bambi, cinderella, textually are more believable then whats told in the bible. If snakes can talk, what shouldnt any other animal

KnowledgeBot5, was this post directed at me? It seems a little scattered.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 7:26:01 AM
At 2/2/2015 11:10:34 PM, Gentorev wrote:

You do not have a clue as to the reason why God refused to allow Moses and Aaron to enter the promised land. There is no "SYMBOLIC" message here, the word of God reveals the exact reason why he was so incensed at what Moses and Aaron had done, that he forbade them to enter the promised land, and you do not have a clue as to what that reason is.

No Christian understands why God developed the story line as He did or what His prophecies are about.
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 7:42:09 AM

I think so.....

What exactly are you talking about?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 2:09:15 PM
At 2/3/2015 7:42:09 AM, Benshapiro wrote:

I think so.....

EE: If you have to ask a question such as that after reading all that,
then the answer is beyond your mindset of what is and what is not, simply put.

I could explain further but see no reason in this instance or time.

P.S. BONUS for FREE space rentals

Time is mostly illusion and when a person figures out HOW the TRICKS are done it makes TIME "controllable" in ways that are most interesting to experience.

This understanding of the ILLUSION of TIME can ONLY be found BEYOND the great barrier of STUPIDSTITION also known as superstition.

If a person wants to believe in santa god,
scienterific theories also known as scientific theories that have the real cheese logo on them.

Their superstitious human nature will keep them as blind, confused and clueless as young children are about their invisible friends and make believe rocket scientest programs that you just make up some fancy names and ever changing rules and,
PRESTO you have something that is salable to the public at large that is always on the look out for a BARGAIN.

Why take the long way of learning, maturing, growing and experience when you can use popular short cuts for a small fee or buy one and get one free?
Gods, gods, charms, gambling, stealing, and the many other free will choices available for the public at large

if you can draw blinkie,
YOU may have what it takes to be a world renowned great artist.

Learn to play guitar, sing and act like ELVIS.
at the School of KEWL
summer classes starting soon
enroll NOW
other CLASSES available

Learn to croon like St. Brad
and many others

The art of advanced fizzles and burps...
learn how to pass wind in other languages,
ever wanted to be able to burp the whole alphabet?
LEARN these amazing money making talents and MORE
AT the school of KEWL

scuse me, i was just practicing my school learning's
hope you don't mind
if so
you too can be KEWL and get an advanced degree in superstition and nonsense from a accredited school of your choice....
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 2:27:05 PM
At 2/3/2015 2:09:15 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/3/2015 7:42:09 AM, Benshapiro wrote:

I think so.....

EE: If you have to ask a question such as that after reading all that,
then the answer is beyond your mindset of what is and what is not, simply put.

I could explain further but see no reason in this instance or time.

P.S. BONUS for FREE space rentals

Time is mostly illusion and when a person figures out HOW the TRICKS are done it makes TIME "controllable" in ways that are most interesting to experience.

This understanding of the ILLUSION of TIME can ONLY be found BEYOND the great barrier of STUPIDSTITION also known as superstition.

If a person wants to believe in santa god,
scienterific theories also known as scientific theories that have the real cheese logo on them.

Their superstitious human nature will keep them as blind, confused and clueless as young children are about their invisible friends and make believe rocket scientest programs that you just make up some fancy names and ever changing rules and,
PRESTO you have something that is salable to the public at large that is always on the look out for a BARGAIN.

Why take the long way of learning, maturing, growing and experience when you can use popular short cuts for a small fee or buy one and get one free?
Gods, gods, charms, gambling, stealing, and the many other free will choices available for the public at large

if you can draw blinkie,
YOU may have what it takes to be a world renowned great artist.

Learn to play guitar, sing and act like ELVIS.
at the School of KEWL
summer classes starting soon
enroll NOW
other CLASSES available

Learn to croon like St. Brad
and many others

The art of advanced fizzles and burps...
learn how to pass wind in other languages,
ever wanted to be able to burp the whole alphabet?
LEARN these amazing money making talents and MORE
AT the school of KEWL

scuse me, i was just practicing my school learning's
hope you don't mind
if so
you too can be KEWL and get an advanced degree in superstition and nonsense from a accredited school of your choice....

So pro God or no?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 2:53:51 PM
At 2/3/2015 7:26:01 AM, bornofgod wrote:

No Christian understands why God developed the story line as He did or what His prophecies are about.

Well you dont know nor understand the reason why God would not allow Moses and Aaron to enter the promised kingdom that is for sure.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 2:59:23 PM
"So Pro God or No?"

That is a double sided question that you ask.

My personal answer would go something like this.
I AM ANTI God of superstition
But I AM Pro God/god of Life.

That would be the "God/god" that is the Living God/god.

It would take a clueless idiot of some sort not to realize that there must be some sort of INTELLIGENT DESIGN.

If the study of so called DNA has anything to offer it would show that there IS a intelligent PROGRAM that "creates" Life in it's image

Toss in some man made mutations from man made environmental hazards and you have what we find in the now.

Superstition and Hollywood create talking animals, magic tricks, invisible characters and the list goes on and on as it is a wide list as well as long.
ALL those short cuts require plenty of room in the vague vastness of make believe and pretend realities.

The God I believe in and follow is the God of Life
The god I worship would be myself as I AM created in the image of Life.

When the superstition is left out of the confusing equation what you have left is VERY compact when you factor in the TIME illusions possibilities.

Science CAN be FUN when you leave out the superstition and other make believe and pretend fueled opinions and view points.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 3:17:45 PM
At 2/3/2015 2:53:51 PM, Gentorev wrote:

Well you dont know nor understand the reason why God would not allow Moses and Aaron to enter the promised kingdom that is for sure.

EE: The answer is simple, They should of known better then to JOIN in and ALLOW the make believe and pretend involved in making golden arches and kingdom halls.

a kingdom hall by any other name is much the same.
and fast food is just the manna of today.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 7:34:46 PM
At 2/3/2015 2:53:51 PM, Gentorev wrote:

I know exactly why and I explained it to you but since you believe the lies of heathens ( antichrists ), you will not accept the true meaning of why Moses and Aaron weren't allowed to enter the promised land.

This means you don't understand any of the prophecies about the next age after this world is destroyed.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 7:37:23 PM
At 2/3/2015 2:59:23 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
"So Pro God or No?"

It would take a clueless idiot of some sort not to realize that there must be some sort of INTELLIGENT DESIGN.

If the study of so called DNA has anything to offer it would show that there IS a intelligent PROGRAM that "creates" Life in it's image

Toss in some man made mutations from man made environmental hazards and you have what we find in the now.

Superstition and Hollywood create talking animals, magic tricks, invisible characters and the list goes on and on as it is a wide list as well as long.
ALL those short cuts require plenty of room in the vague vastness of make believe and pretend realities.

When the superstition is left out of the confusing equation what you have left is VERY compact when you factor in the TIME illusions possibilities.

Science CAN be FUN when you leave out the superstition and other make believe and pretend fueled opinions and view points.

Reading about God in a book doesn't mean you know our Creator. I can easily see that you don't know Him, otherwise you would listen to His voice and learn exactly how we were created. We weren't created in the womb of a mother.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 7:51:17 PM
At 2/3/2015 7:37:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
"So Pro God or No?"

Reading about God in a book doesn't mean you know our Creator. I can easily see that you don't know Him, otherwise you would listen to His voice and learn exactly how we were created. We weren't created in the womb of a mother.

EE: Maybe you were created in a bottle that says SHAKE WELL before use and you haven't quite settled down yet and have a sensation of vibrations

I know I was created in my mothers womb as I picked up a liking for the the musical VIBRATIONS she listened to as she carried me.

Seems you need to learn how to settle down a few frequency levels so that you don't vibrate so much.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 7:53:31 PM
At 2/3/2015 7:51:17 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
"So Pro God or No?"

EE: Maybe you were created in a bottle that says SHAKE WELL before use and you haven't quite settled down yet and have a sensation of vibrations

I know I was created in my mothers womb as I picked up a liking for the the musical VIBRATIONS she listened to as she carried me.

Seems you need to learn how to settle down a few frequency levels so that you don't vibrate so much.

Most of God's people believe they were created in a mother's womb. Haven't you ever wondered how Adam and Eve came into this world without parents to birth them?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 8:13:40 PM
At 2/3/2015 7:53:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:
"So Pro God or No?"

Most of God's people believe they were created in a mother's womb. Haven't you ever wondered how Adam and Eve came into this world without parents to birth them?

EE: Much the same as Mickey and Minnie Mouse?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 8:20:46 PM
At 2/3/2015 8:13:40 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
"So Pro God or No?"

You're the one who believes in fairy gods since you have no idea how we were created.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 8:45:24 PM
At 2/3/2015 8:20:46 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:13:40 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
"So Pro God or No?"

You're the one who believes in fairy gods since you have no idea how we were created.

EE: Sure I know how you and your friend in your back pocket were created.
Been trying to explain it to you and your buddy, Seems your back pocket buddy is doing the listening and your doing the talking?

You just keep going on around and around like a endless loop of recorded tape that has NO ENDING but within the endless loop PROGRAM.

You can't SEE or UNDERSTAND what MOST of the other vibrations, creations, atheists, christians, muslims and such can take notice of as it is clear enough IF someone wants to SEE It. Many can see it but FEW can understand it.

It mostly has to do with SUPERSTITION, that subject that scares and confuses people.

You need to stop chasing your TALES and slow down and take the next REST EXIT.

Might be the last one in 1700 years. How long can you hold it?