Total Posts:28|Showing Posts:1-28
Jump to topic:

Evolution proven to be false dogma!

JHL1234
Posts: 74
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 6:22:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Hello, kids! I brought some Darwinian dogma and lies back from my trip to China! Want some?"

Evolution is an absurd pseudoscientific guess. It is based on random chance, a mechanism utterly unable to explain the order we see in life today. Evolution violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never seen. Evolution is immoral: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory, and should not be treated as such in our schools.

The theory of evolution states that a huge explosion created the universe; through random chance, the universe became orderly and structured. Evolution claims that the same random chance that supposedly created the universe also caused monkeys to give birth to us--a completely absurd claim.

Random chance and a bit of mutations can create order, according to the theory of evolution. How did the atheistic scientists know that we were created via random chance? Were they there? Even with natural selection, random mutations cannot create order: mutations cannot create information, it can only destroy it. The idea that random chance can create order is utterly absurd and blatantly false,

Despite its close-minded supporters' insistence to the contrary, evolution violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, Evolution claims that random chance can reduce entropy, when the 2nd law of thermodynamic states that entropy can only increase in closed systems. Some atheists claim that since the sun shines on the Earth, the earth is an open system; this claim is false, as the Sun increases heat--and therefore entropy.

If evolution were true, we should observe evolution between kinds--or macroevolution--at least occasionally. However, all of the alleged incidences of macroevolution were in fact microevolution--they are actually speciation, which is microevolution.

If evolution were to be true, we should see transitional fossils everywhere. However, we only see a handful of shoddy fake "transitional fossils" being peddled around by atheists. Atheists have given us dinosaurs with "feathers", which are actually fluff created by the collagen in the dinosaurs' skin sticking out as their skin slowly dries out. The atheists' claim that dinosaurs evolved into birds is also blatantly untrue, for birds are warm blooded and their respiratory systems are different than the respiratory systems of reptiles.

The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils...We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life"s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study.
--Stephen Jay Gould

Multicellular organisms such as fishes and snakes--which were supposed to appear much later--appeared in the cambrian explosion. This is contrary to evolution and shows that evolution is a lie.

According to evolution, some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to apes than others. This shows that evolution is racist. In fact, Darwin supported racist ideologies and said that "anamorphic apes"(i.e. people of non-caucasian races) will eventually die out due to them being "inferior" to "true humans".

Without an old Earth, evolution is impossible. The rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day, and we all know a day is 24 hours long.

Evolution is an absurd theory--a guess. It is based on random chance and claims that order can come from it. Evolution blatantly violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible for evolution to be true. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks any and all evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never ever seen. Evolution is immoral and wrong: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not valid as a scientific theory, and should not be taught as the only explanation for how the world came to be in our schools.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 7:51:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 6:22:52 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
"Hello, kids! I brought some Darwinian dogma and lies back from my trip to China! Want some?"

Evolution is an absurd pseudoscientific guess. It is based on random chance, a mechanism utterly unable to explain the order we see in life today. Evolution violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never seen. Evolution is immoral: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory, and should not be treated as such in our schools.

The theory of evolution states that a huge explosion created the universe; through random chance, the universe became orderly and structured. Evolution claims that the same random chance that supposedly created the universe also caused monkeys to give birth to us--a completely absurd claim.

Random chance and a bit of mutations can create order, according to the theory of evolution. How did the atheistic scientists know that we were created via random chance? Were they there? Even with natural selection, random mutations cannot create order: mutations cannot create information, it can only destroy it. The idea that random chance can create order is utterly absurd and blatantly false,

Despite its close-minded supporters' insistence to the contrary, evolution violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, Evolution claims that random chance can reduce entropy, when the 2nd law of thermodynamic states that entropy can only increase in closed systems. Some atheists claim that since the sun shines on the Earth, the earth is an open system; this claim is false, as the Sun increases heat--and therefore entropy.

If evolution were true, we should observe evolution between kinds--or macroevolution--at least occasionally. However, all of the alleged incidences of macroevolution were in fact microevolution--they are actually speciation, which is microevolution.

If evolution were to be true, we should see transitional fossils everywhere. However, we only see a handful of shoddy fake "transitional fossils" being peddled around by atheists. Atheists have given us dinosaurs with "feathers", which are actually fluff created by the collagen in the dinosaurs' skin sticking out as their skin slowly dries out. The atheists' claim that dinosaurs evolved into birds is also blatantly untrue, for birds are warm blooded and their respiratory systems are different than the respiratory systems of reptiles.

The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils...We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life"s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study.
--Stephen Jay Gould

Multicellular organisms such as fishes and snakes--which were supposed to appear much later--appeared in the cambrian explosion. This is contrary to evolution and shows that evolution is a lie.

According to evolution, some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to apes than others. This shows that evolution is racist. In fact, Darwin supported racist ideologies and said that "anamorphic apes"(i.e. people of non-caucasian races) will eventually die out due to them being "inferior" to "true humans".

Without an old Earth, evolution is impossible. The rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day, and we all know a day is 24 hours long.

Evolution is an absurd theory--a guess. It is based on random chance and claims that order can come from it. Evolution blatantly violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible for evolution to be true. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks any and all evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never ever seen. Evolution is immoral and wrong: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not valid as a scientific theory, and should not be taught as the only explanation for how the world came to be in our schools.

The theory of evolution was planned by our Creator to confuse His people and so was death, destruction, decay, abortions, births from a womb, homosexuality, religious traditions, lies, anger, rejection, alcohol and drugs, and everything else that we observe in this world.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 8:44:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 7:51:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 6:22:52 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
"Hello, kids! I brought some Darwinian dogma and lies back from my trip to China! Want some?"

Evolution is an absurd pseudoscientific guess. It is based on random chance, a mechanism utterly unable to explain the order we see in life today. Evolution violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never seen. Evolution is immoral: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory, and should not be treated as such in our schools.

The theory of evolution states that a huge explosion created the universe; through random chance, the universe became orderly and structured. Evolution claims that the same random chance that supposedly created the universe also caused monkeys to give birth to us--a completely absurd claim.

Random chance and a bit of mutations can create order, according to the theory of evolution. How did the atheistic scientists know that we were created via random chance? Were they there? Even with natural selection, random mutations cannot create order: mutations cannot create information, it can only destroy it. The idea that random chance can create order is utterly absurd and blatantly false,

Despite its close-minded supporters' insistence to the contrary, evolution violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, Evolution claims that random chance can reduce entropy, when the 2nd law of thermodynamic states that entropy can only increase in closed systems. Some atheists claim that since the sun shines on the Earth, the earth is an open system; this claim is false, as the Sun increases heat--and therefore entropy.

If evolution were true, we should observe evolution between kinds--or macroevolution--at least occasionally. However, all of the alleged incidences of macroevolution were in fact microevolution--they are actually speciation, which is microevolution.

If evolution were to be true, we should see transitional fossils everywhere. However, we only see a handful of shoddy fake "transitional fossils" being peddled around by atheists. Atheists have given us dinosaurs with "feathers", which are actually fluff created by the collagen in the dinosaurs' skin sticking out as their skin slowly dries out. The atheists' claim that dinosaurs evolved into birds is also blatantly untrue, for birds are warm blooded and their respiratory systems are different than the respiratory systems of reptiles.

The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils...We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life"s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study.
--Stephen Jay Gould

Multicellular organisms such as fishes and snakes--which were supposed to appear much later--appeared in the cambrian explosion. This is contrary to evolution and shows that evolution is a lie.

According to evolution, some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to apes than others. This shows that evolution is racist. In fact, Darwin supported racist ideologies and said that "anamorphic apes"(i.e. people of non-caucasian races) will eventually die out due to them being "inferior" to "true humans".

Without an old Earth, evolution is impossible. The rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day, and we all know a day is 24 hours long.

Evolution is an absurd theory--a guess. It is based on random chance and claims that order can come from it. Evolution blatantly violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible for evolution to be true. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks any and all evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never ever seen. Evolution is immoral and wrong: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not valid as a scientific theory, and should not be taught as the only explanation for how the world came to be in our schools.

The theory of evolution was planned by our Creator to confuse His people and so was death, destruction, decay, abortions, births from a womb, homosexuality, religious traditions, lies, anger, rejection, alcohol and drugs, and everything else that we observe in this world.

Wow, your Creator is a real dick.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 8:44:57 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 7:51:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 6:22:52 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
"Hello, kids! I brought some Darwinian dogma and lies back from my trip to China! Want some?"

Evolution is an absurd pseudoscientific guess. It is based on random chance, a mechanism utterly unable to explain the order we see in life today. Evolution violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never seen. Evolution is immoral: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory, and should not be treated as such in our schools.

The theory of evolution states that a huge explosion created the universe; through random chance, the universe became orderly and structured. Evolution claims that the same random chance that supposedly created the universe also caused monkeys to give birth to us--a completely absurd claim.

Random chance and a bit of mutations can create order, according to the theory of evolution. How did the atheistic scientists know that we were created via random chance? Were they there? Even with natural selection, random mutations cannot create order: mutations cannot create information, it can only destroy it. The idea that random chance can create order is utterly absurd and blatantly false,

Despite its close-minded supporters' insistence to the contrary, evolution violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, Evolution claims that random chance can reduce entropy, when the 2nd law of thermodynamic states that entropy can only increase in closed systems. Some atheists claim that since the sun shines on the Earth, the earth is an open system; this claim is false, as the Sun increases heat--and therefore entropy.

If evolution were true, we should observe evolution between kinds--or macroevolution--at least occasionally. However, all of the alleged incidences of macroevolution were in fact microevolution--they are actually speciation, which is microevolution.

If evolution were to be true, we should see transitional fossils everywhere. However, we only see a handful of shoddy fake "transitional fossils" being peddled around by atheists. Atheists have given us dinosaurs with "feathers", which are actually fluff created by the collagen in the dinosaurs' skin sticking out as their skin slowly dries out. The atheists' claim that dinosaurs evolved into birds is also blatantly untrue, for birds are warm blooded and their respiratory systems are different than the respiratory systems of reptiles.

The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils...We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life"s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study.
--Stephen Jay Gould

Multicellular organisms such as fishes and snakes--which were supposed to appear much later--appeared in the cambrian explosion. This is contrary to evolution and shows that evolution is a lie.

According to evolution, some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to apes than others. This shows that evolution is racist. In fact, Darwin supported racist ideologies and said that "anamorphic apes"(i.e. people of non-caucasian races) will eventually die out due to them being "inferior" to "true humans".

Without an old Earth, evolution is impossible. The rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day, and we all know a day is 24 hours long.

Evolution is an absurd theory--a guess. It is based on random chance and claims that order can come from it. Evolution blatantly violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible for evolution to be true. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks any and all evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never ever seen. Evolution is immoral and wrong: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not valid as a scientific theory, and should not be taught as the only explanation for how the world came to be in our schools.

The theory of evolution was planned by our Creator to confuse His people and so was death, destruction, decay, abortions, births from a womb, homosexuality, religious traditions, lies, anger, rejection, alcohol and drugs, and everything else that we observe in this world.

Wow, your Creator is a real dick.

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 9:32:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.

Give it a rest, dude, you're getting nauseating.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 10:15:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 9:32:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.

Give it a rest, dude, you're getting nauseating.

Are you more interested in the lies of this world like most of God's people are?
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 10:47:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 10:15:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 9:32:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.

Give it a rest, dude, you're getting nauseating.

Are you more interested in the lies of this world like most of God's people are?

How late are you about your misinterpretation of the prophecy of your death?

Wouldn't that make you wrong about prophecizing your death, through the scripture you teach?

WOULDN'T THAT MAKE YOU A FALSE PROPHET.

(notice there isn't a question mark).
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 10:50:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 10:47:04 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 2/3/2015 10:15:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 9:32:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.

Give it a rest, dude, you're getting nauseating.

Are you more interested in the lies of this world like most of God's people are?

How late are you about your misinterpretation of the prophecy of your death?

Wouldn't that make you wrong about prophecizing your death, through the scripture you teach?

WOULDN'T THAT MAKE YOU A FALSE PROPHET.

(notice there isn't a question mark).

LOL
Never fart near dog
jcballo42
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 10:55:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Biological Evolution has nothing to with the creation of the universe. It just explains the differentiation of species. I cannot believe that you insisted there are no transitional fossils. Your logic is as real as your god.
jcballo42
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 11:04:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also, biological has absolutely nothing to do with random chance. If you had taken any time to actually try to understand evolution you would have stumbled across something known as 'Natural Selection'. Throw 500 green beans in the grass. Throw 500 white beans in the grass. Give yourself 1 minute to pick as many beans up as you can of each color. You will have more white beans every time. If those beans were a population, and you were the predator, green beans pass on their genetics way more frequently. Over the course of time the white beans will have all fallen victim to predation. But not from chance. This was due to the fact that the predators eyes could more easily spot white beans. White beans didn't choose to be white. Green beans didn't train for their color. It was genetics. Nothing left to chance other than the eventual genetic mutation that coded for green color. Genetic mutations are scientifically proven. For you to argue that the above is illogical, well that speaks for itself.
Sosoconfused
Posts: 237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 11:23:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 7:51:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 6:22:52 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
"Hello, kids! I brought some Darwinian dogma and lies back from my trip to China! Want some?"

Evolution is an absurd pseudoscientific guess. It is based on random chance, a mechanism utterly unable to explain the order we see in life today. Evolution violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never seen. Evolution is immoral: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory, and should not be treated as such in our schools.

Let's talk about the observable nature of evolution. Macro-evolution, by definition is not observable directly as it takes too long. So we can dismiss that criticism as it is a criticism based on misunderstanding of the theory.

Lack of Fossils:
This is to be expected. Not every single transitional animal can be preserved in the fossil record. Again this is a criticism based on a misunderstanding of the theory.

The immorality argument
Race has nothing to do with speciation. All humans are part of the same species. Race is a human construct to account for variations of phenotypes in our species. It has nothing to do with the concept of evolution. Racists have used evolution (inappropriately) to further their agenda. However, this use is not in keeping within the spirit of the theory of evolution.


The theory of evolution states that a huge explosion created the universe; through random chance, the universe became orderly and structured. Evolution claims that the same random chance that supposedly created the universe also caused monkeys to give birth to us--a completely absurd claim.

So, this is a lot of nonsense. The theory of evolution has nothing to do with the big bang theory. The theory of Evolution simply accounts for speciation, not the origins of the universe. Again, you show a lack of understanding about the theory in question....


Random chance and a bit of mutations can create order, according to the theory of evolution. How did the atheistic scientists know that we were created via random chance? Were they there? Even with natural selection, random mutations cannot create order: mutations cannot create information, it can only destroy it. The idea that random chance can create order is utterly absurd and blatantly false,

Natural selection is the opposite of random. It's non-random selection. Meaning beneficial traits are passed on. This is not random. Again, you are displaying a lack of understanding about the theory you are criticizing. Random mutations, are selected for or against giving order by natural pressures.


Despite its close-minded supporters' insistence to the contrary, evolution violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, Evolution claims that random chance can reduce entropy, when the 2nd law of thermodynamic states that entropy can only increase in closed systems. Some atheists claim that since the sun shines on the Earth, the earth is an open system; this claim is false, as the Sun increases heat--and therefore entropy.

Again, Evolution is NOT random, you're misunderstanding the theory. The concept that earth is a closed system is also false. The sun inputs energy via sun light. This light is converted to energy by biological process, hence and input of energy.


If evolution were true, we should observe evolution between kinds--or macroevolution--at least occasionally.

Again, you're not comprehending the timelines that Evolution talks about. Speciation occurs too slowly to be observed in the the life span of any human.


If evolution were to be true, we should see transitional fossils everywhere.

You're once again not understanding the concept of evolution. It would be impossible to have a complete fossil record as not every transitional species has been fossilized. It's an unrealistic standard of evidence to require every single transitional fossil to be found. It would be the equivalent of requiring physical, irrefutable proof for every story of the bible in order to prove the existence of good.


The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils...We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life"s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study.
--Stephen Jay Gould

You misunderstand the "evolutionary tree" as well. It is being reclassified as new sciences emerge an give us more insight into evolution. Genetics and regressive genetic algorithms are becoming a much more reliable for of taxonomy than fossils. You're ignoring a large branch of science by not addressing this.

Cambrian explosion argument.

The term "explosion" may be a bit of a misnomer. Cambrian life did not evolve in the blink of an eye. The Cambrian was preceded by many millions of years of evolution, and many of the animal phyla actually diverged during the Precambrian.
The animals of the Cambrian did not appear out of thin air. Animal fossils from before the Cambrian have been found. Roughly 575 million years ago, a strange group of animals known as Ediacarans lived in the oceans. Although, we don"t know much about the Ediacarans, the group may have included ancestors of the lineages that we identify from the Cambrian explosion.


According to evolution, some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to apes than others. This shows that evolution is racist. In fact, Darwin supported racist ideologies and said that "anamorphic apes"(i.e. people of non-caucasian races) will eventually die out due to them being "inferior" to "true humans"

This is not true. It was misused this way, but races are not species and therefore aren't part of evolution. Race is simply a pheontype of the species human. To use it as a justification for racism is a misuse of the theory. Many would consider the use of the Bible to justify slavery of a misuse of that text as well.
.

Without an old Earth, evolution is impossible. The rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day, and we all know a day is 24 hours long.

This is absolute nonsense. Even if the argument holds that a day was 14 hours long, it doesn't preclude the old earth data. Days would have lengthened....what does that have to do with evolution....Again, evolution doesn't seek to explain any cosmological matters.
MEK
Posts: 253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 11:55:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 6:22:52 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
"Hello, kids! I brought some Darwinian dogma and lies back from my trip to China! Want some?"

Evolution is an absurd pseudoscientific guess. It is based on random chance, a mechanism utterly unable to explain the order we see in life today. Evolution violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never seen. Evolution is immoral: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory, and should not be treated as such in our schools.

The theory of evolution states that a huge explosion created the universe; through random chance, the universe became orderly and structured. Evolution claims that the same random chance that supposedly created the universe also caused monkeys to give birth to us--a completely absurd claim.

Random chance and a bit of mutations can create order, according to the theory of evolution. How did the atheistic scientists know that we were created via random chance? Were they there? Even with natural selection, random mutations cannot create order: mutations cannot create information, it can only destroy it. The idea that random chance can create order is utterly absurd and blatantly false,

Despite its close-minded supporters' insistence to the contrary, evolution violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, Evolution claims that random chance can reduce entropy, when the 2nd law of thermodynamic states that entropy can only increase in closed systems. Some atheists claim that since the sun shines on the Earth, the earth is an open system; this claim is false, as the Sun increases heat--and therefore entropy.

If evolution were true, we should observe evolution between kinds--or macroevolution--at least occasionally. However, all of the alleged incidences of macroevolution were in fact microevolution--they are actually speciation, which is microevolution.

If evolution were to be true, we should see transitional fossils everywhere. However, we only see a handful of shoddy fake "transitional fossils" being peddled around by atheists. Atheists have given us dinosaurs with "feathers", which are actually fluff created by the collagen in the dinosaurs' skin sticking out as their skin slowly dries out. The atheists' claim that dinosaurs evolved into birds is also blatantly untrue, for birds are warm blooded and their respiratory systems are different than the respiratory systems of reptiles.

The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils...We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life"s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study.
--Stephen Jay Gould

Multicellular organisms such as fishes and snakes--which were supposed to appear much later--appeared in the cambrian explosion. This is contrary to evolution and shows that evolution is a lie.

According to evolution, some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to apes than others. This shows that evolution is racist. In fact, Darwin supported racist ideologies and said that "anamorphic apes"(i.e. people of non-caucasian races) will eventually die out due to them being "inferior" to "true humans".

Without an old Earth, evolution is impossible. The rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day, and we all know a day is 24 hours long.

Evolution is an absurd theory--a guess. It is based on random chance and claims that order can come from it. Evolution blatantly violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible for evolution to be true. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks any and all evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never ever seen. Evolution is immoral and wrong: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not valid as a scientific theory, and should not be taught as the only explanation for how the world came to be in our schools.

"Hello, kids..."???
Are you for real? I think there should be an IQ test or at least some basic science test to pass in order to allow individuals to post on this site. Your position is so fatuous and full of piffle that it insults the average intelligent viewer. Please, before spewing your insular crap, at least read a book other than the bible. I will most definitely take note of your post name and place it in the category as ones to ignore. Maybe you and "bornforgod" can develop your own website called "unscientific discussions for the ignorant".
JHL1234
Posts: 74
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 6:26:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 11:55:17 PM, MEK wrote:
At 2/3/2015 6:22:52 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
"Hello, kids! I brought some Darwinian dogma and lies back from my trip to China! Want some?"

Evolution is an absurd pseudoscientific guess. It is based on random chance, a mechanism utterly unable to explain the order we see in life today. Evolution violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never seen. Evolution is immoral: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory, and should not be treated as such in our schools.

The theory of evolution states that a huge explosion created the universe; through random chance, the universe became orderly and structured. Evolution claims that the same random chance that supposedly created the universe also caused monkeys to give birth to us--a completely absurd claim.

Random chance and a bit of mutations can create order, according to the theory of evolution. How did the atheistic scientists know that we were created via random chance? Were they there? Even with natural selection, random mutations cannot create order: mutations cannot create information, it can only destroy it. The idea that random chance can create order is utterly absurd and blatantly false,

Despite its close-minded supporters' insistence to the contrary, evolution violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, Evolution claims that random chance can reduce entropy, when the 2nd law of thermodynamic states that entropy can only increase in closed systems. Some atheists claim that since the sun shines on the Earth, the earth is an open system; this claim is false, as the Sun increases heat--and therefore entropy.

If evolution were true, we should observe evolution between kinds--or macroevolution--at least occasionally. However, all of the alleged incidences of macroevolution were in fact microevolution--they are actually speciation, which is microevolution.

If evolution were to be true, we should see transitional fossils everywhere. However, we only see a handful of shoddy fake "transitional fossils" being peddled around by atheists. Atheists have given us dinosaurs with "feathers", which are actually fluff created by the collagen in the dinosaurs' skin sticking out as their skin slowly dries out. The atheists' claim that dinosaurs evolved into birds is also blatantly untrue, for birds are warm blooded and their respiratory systems are different than the respiratory systems of reptiles.

The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils...We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life"s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study.
--Stephen Jay Gould

Multicellular organisms such as fishes and snakes--which were supposed to appear much later--appeared in the cambrian explosion. This is contrary to evolution and shows that evolution is a lie.

According to evolution, some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to apes than others. This shows that evolution is racist. In fact, Darwin supported racist ideologies and said that "anamorphic apes"(i.e. people of non-caucasian races) will eventually die out due to them being "inferior" to "true humans".

Without an old Earth, evolution is impossible. The rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day, and we all know a day is 24 hours long.

Evolution is an absurd theory--a guess. It is based on random chance and claims that order can come from it. Evolution blatantly violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible for evolution to be true. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks any and all evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never ever seen. Evolution is immoral and wrong: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not valid as a scientific theory, and should not be taught as the only explanation for how the world came to be in our schools.

"Hello, kids..."???
Are you for real? I think there should be an IQ test or at least some basic science test to pass in order to allow individuals to post on this site. Your position is so fatuous and full of piffle that it insults the average intelligent viewer. Please, before spewing your insular crap, at least read a book other than the bible. I will most definitely take note of your post name and place it in the category as ones to ignore. Maybe you and "bornforgod" can develop your own website called "unscientific discussions for the ignorant".

Your argument was an ad hominem, because it attacked me as a person rather than my arguments. Ad hominems are fallacies, because the person making the argument has nothing to do with the argument's legitimacy.
Iredia
Posts: 1,608
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 6:47:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This should be in the science section. But I'm with the OP on this. Evolution is an absurd theory.
Porn babes be distracting me. Dudes be stealing me stuff. I'm all about the cash from now. I'm not playing Jesus anymore.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 7:56:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 6:22:52 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
The theory of evolution states that a huge explosion created the universe; through random chance, the universe became orderly and structured.

Just... Wow.

Please educate yourself. Here, I'll do the first step for you...
http://lmgtfy.com...
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 7:57:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 6:47:03 PM, Iredia wrote:
This should be in the science section. But I'm with the OP on this. Evolution is an absurd theory.

Do you even know what a theory is?
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 11:20:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 6:26:04 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
At 2/3/2015 11:55:17 PM, MEK wrote:
At 2/3/2015 6:22:52 PM, JHL1234 wrote:
"Hello, kids! I brought some Darwinian dogma and lies back from my trip to China! Want some?"

Evolution is an absurd pseudoscientific guess. It is based on random chance, a mechanism utterly unable to explain the order we see in life today. Evolution violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never seen. Evolution is immoral: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not a valid scientific theory, and should not be treated as such in our schools.

The theory of evolution states that a huge explosion created the universe; through random chance, the universe became orderly and structured. Evolution claims that the same random chance that supposedly created the universe also caused monkeys to give birth to us--a completely absurd claim.

Random chance and a bit of mutations can create order, according to the theory of evolution. How did the atheistic scientists know that we were created via random chance? Were they there? Even with natural selection, random mutations cannot create order: mutations cannot create information, it can only destroy it. The idea that random chance can create order is utterly absurd and blatantly false,

Despite its close-minded supporters' insistence to the contrary, evolution violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics, Evolution claims that random chance can reduce entropy, when the 2nd law of thermodynamic states that entropy can only increase in closed systems. Some atheists claim that since the sun shines on the Earth, the earth is an open system; this claim is false, as the Sun increases heat--and therefore entropy.

If evolution were true, we should observe evolution between kinds--or macroevolution--at least occasionally. However, all of the alleged incidences of macroevolution were in fact microevolution--they are actually speciation, which is microevolution.

If evolution were to be true, we should see transitional fossils everywhere. However, we only see a handful of shoddy fake "transitional fossils" being peddled around by atheists. Atheists have given us dinosaurs with "feathers", which are actually fluff created by the collagen in the dinosaurs' skin sticking out as their skin slowly dries out. The atheists' claim that dinosaurs evolved into birds is also blatantly untrue, for birds are warm blooded and their respiratory systems are different than the respiratory systems of reptiles.

The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology. The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches; the rest is inference, however reasonable, not the evidence of fossils...We fancy ourselves as the only true students of life"s history, yet to preserve our favored account of evolution by natural selection we view our data as so bad that we never see the very process we profess to study.
--Stephen Jay Gould

Multicellular organisms such as fishes and snakes--which were supposed to appear much later--appeared in the cambrian explosion. This is contrary to evolution and shows that evolution is a lie.

According to evolution, some humans are superior to others, because some are closer to apes than others. This shows that evolution is racist. In fact, Darwin supported racist ideologies and said that "anamorphic apes"(i.e. people of non-caucasian races) will eventually die out due to them being "inferior" to "true humans".

Without an old Earth, evolution is impossible. The rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day, and we all know a day is 24 hours long.

Evolution is an absurd theory--a guess. It is based on random chance and claims that order can come from it. Evolution blatantly violates physical laws, making it utterly impossible for evolution to be true. Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks any and all evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never ever seen. Evolution is immoral and wrong: it supports racism and inequality. Evolution is not valid as a scientific theory, and should not be taught as the only explanation for how the world came to be in our schools.

Your argument was an ad hominem, because it attacked me as a person rather than my arguments. Ad hominems are fallacies, because the person making the argument has nothing to do with the argument's legitimacy.

And your post, as a whole, is misinformed.

"Random chance and a bit of mutations can create order, according to the theory of evolution." -- this is a strawman, and not true. The Theory of Evolution does not state this. Mutations occur through random chance, and the mutations that enable its 'owner' an advantage live to spread.

" It is based on random chance, a mechanism utterly unable to explain the order we see in life today" --- No, it isn't. This is either misinformation at best, or a lie at worst. Evolution is based on traits working for a specie to continue its line.

" Despite insistence by atheists that this is not the case, evolution lacks evidence--such as transitional fossils or observed macroevolution, which we have never seen." --- also false, as basic transitional fossils have been found.

"Evolution is immoral: it supports racism and inequality" -- this is your opinion. Evolution doesn't indicate a superior or inferior race.

"The theory of evolution states that a huge explosion created the universe" --- again, incorrect. This would be the big bang theory, not evolution.

"also caused monkeys to give birth to us--a completely absurd claim" --- I agree, which is why its not part of the theory.

" when the 2nd law of thermodynamic states that entropy can only increase in closed systems. Some atheists claim that since the sun shines on the Earth, the earth is an open system; this claim is false, as the Sun increases heat--and therefore entropy." --- so you are stating its NOT a closed system, and the sun ONLY gives the Earth heat? Or that its a closed system, but despite this, the Sun can still give the earth heat?

"The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology" is at opposition with : "However, we only see a handful of shoddy fake "transitional fossils" being peddled around by atheists".

" The rate that the Earth is slowing down proves that the Earth must be young because back 4.6 billion years ago it would have been 14 hours per day, and we all know a day is 24 hours long" --- assertion with no citation.

Your argument is fallacious, misinformed, relies upon unsourced material, and is even at times self contradictory.

To quote Ghostbusters:

"Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and
your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist."
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 8:07:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/3/2015 10:15:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 9:32:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.

Give it a rest, dude, you're getting nauseating.

Are you more interested in the lies of this world like most of God's people are?

LOL. Dude, you flood these forums with the same crap over and over and over ad nauseum. You're just an attention whore who has lost touch with reality. We all know that. It's hilarious that you actually believe any of us would ever swallow your tripe.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 8:10:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 8:07:00 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 10:15:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 9:32:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.

Give it a rest, dude, you're getting nauseating.

Are you more interested in the lies of this world like most of God's people are?

LOL. Dude, you flood these forums with the same crap over and over and over ad nauseum. You're just an attention whore who has lost touch with reality. We all know that. It's hilarious that you actually believe any of us would ever swallow your tripe.

Antichrists can't believe the Truth because they believe this world is real. You're one of the one's who believe you're real.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 8:49:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 8:10:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/5/2015 8:07:00 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 10:15:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 9:32:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.

Give it a rest, dude, you're getting nauseating.

Are you more interested in the lies of this world like most of God's people are?

LOL. Dude, you flood these forums with the same crap over and over and over ad nauseum. You're just an attention whore who has lost touch with reality. We all know that. It's hilarious that you actually believe any of us would ever swallow your tripe.

Antichrists can't believe the Truth because they believe this world is real. You're one of the one's who believe you're real.

LOL. You call us antichrists because we see right through your thinly veiled insanity. Sorry dude, we aren't the morons you believe we are.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 8:53:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 8:10:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/5/2015 8:07:00 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 10:15:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 9:32:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.

Give it a rest, dude, you're getting nauseating.

Are you more interested in the lies of this world like most of God's people are?

LOL. Dude, you flood these forums with the same crap over and over and over ad nauseum. You're just an attention whore who has lost touch with reality. We all know that. It's hilarious that you actually believe any of us would ever swallow your tripe.

Antichrists can't believe the Truth because they believe this world is real. You're one of the one's who believe you're real.

The guy has lost it completely!
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:15:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 8:53:20 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/5/2015 8:10:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/5/2015 8:07:00 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 10:15:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 9:32:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.

Give it a rest, dude, you're getting nauseating.

Are you more interested in the lies of this world like most of God's people are?

LOL. Dude, you flood these forums with the same crap over and over and over ad nauseum. You're just an attention whore who has lost touch with reality. We all know that. It's hilarious that you actually believe any of us would ever swallow your tripe.

Antichrists can't believe the Truth because they believe this world is real. You're one of the one's who believe you're real.


The guy has lost it completely!

Bornofgod believes God had him on the floor 8 times. He was left in great pain and lots of deep crying. Since then everything to him is an illusion. What the rest of us call deep denial.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 10:33:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 8:49:16 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/5/2015 8:10:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/5/2015 8:07:00 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 10:15:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 9:32:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.

Give it a rest, dude, you're getting nauseating.

Are you more interested in the lies of this world like most of God's people are?

LOL. Dude, you flood these forums with the same crap over and over and over ad nauseum. You're just an attention whore who has lost touch with reality. We all know that. It's hilarious that you actually believe any of us would ever swallow your tripe.

Antichrists can't believe the Truth because they believe this world is real. You're one of the one's who believe you're real.

LOL. You call us antichrists because we see right through your thinly veiled insanity. Sorry dude, we aren't the morons you believe we are.

I never said you're morons. I tell God's antichrists that their stupid or idiots, depending on how many fears they have.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 10:34:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 8:53:20 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/5/2015 8:10:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/5/2015 8:07:00 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 10:15:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 9:32:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.

Give it a rest, dude, you're getting nauseating.

Are you more interested in the lies of this world like most of God's people are?

LOL. Dude, you flood these forums with the same crap over and over and over ad nauseum. You're just an attention whore who has lost touch with reality. We all know that. It's hilarious that you actually believe any of us would ever swallow your tripe.

Antichrists can't believe the Truth because they believe this world is real. You're one of the one's who believe you're real.


The guy has lost it completely!

You must believe that most physicists have lost it completely, too.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 10:41:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 10:34:35 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/5/2015 8:53:20 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/5/2015 8:10:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/5/2015 8:07:00 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 10:15:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 9:32:20 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:55:07 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:49:58 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/3/2015 8:46:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:

OUR Creator is a real dick. He's not just my Creator.

Sorry dude, but your insane fantasy has nothing to do with me,

It has everything to do with you and everything else.

Give it a rest, dude, you're getting nauseating.

Are you more interested in the lies of this world like most of God's people are?

LOL. Dude, you flood these forums with the same crap over and over and over ad nauseum. You're just an attention whore who has lost touch with reality. We all know that. It's hilarious that you actually believe any of us would ever swallow your tripe.

Antichrists can't believe the Truth because they believe this world is real. You're one of the one's who believe you're real.


The guy has lost it completely!

You must believe that most physicists have lost it completely, too.

Just because you talk about vibrations and wavelengths and God being just thoughts, it doesn't qualify you as a physics expert. You are nothing but a recovering alcoholic with little scholarly achievements.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 10:42:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 10:33:48 AM, bornofgod wrote:

I never said you're morons. I tell God's antichrists that their stupid or idiots, depending on how many fears they have.

Yes, I know, that's because you're an insane attention whore.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth