Jump to topic:

VenomFangX

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 1:15:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm not sure if anybody is familiar with this guy. He basically made videos involving creationism, bashing Christian denominations he consider unbiblical and uses ad hominem attacks against atheists (famous example is JaclynGlenn who in the thumbnail is depicted with a nazi hat, lingerie and tattoos all over her body). Venom was also known as the guy who, if mentioned in other videos for critique, he would send a message saying he would ban them because of a certain law where assumes the critiquing video is going to put him and his family under harm. He was found out and was forced to apologize.

Anyways, I had a discussion with this guy about YEC and other views like OEC or TE. He goes on to discuss other things while I show why I disagree with his views and soon states "why are you attacking me? We shouldn't fight." To which I reply that I'm not fighting with him, I want to be convinced and verified of his view while sharing information with him. So I even challenged him to a discussion at one point but he didn't want to.

Have you met anybody like this before?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 9:51:27 PM
At 2/4/2015 1:15:09 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
I'm not sure if anybody is familiar with this guy. He basically made videos involving creationism, bashing Christian denominations he consider unbiblical and uses ad hominem attacks against atheists (famous example is JaclynGlenn who in the thumbnail is depicted with a nazi hat, lingerie and tattoos all over her body). Venom was also known as the guy who, if mentioned in other videos for critique, he would send a message saying he would ban them because of a certain law where assumes the critiquing video is going to put him and his family under harm. He was found out and was forced to apologize.

Anyways, I had a discussion with this guy about YEC and other views like OEC or TE. He goes on to discuss other things while I show why I disagree with his views and soon states "why are you attacking me? We shouldn't fight." To which I reply that I'm not fighting with him, I want to be convinced and verified of his view while sharing information with him. So I even challenged him to a discussion at one point but he didn't want to.

Have you met anybody like this before?

My sheep will hear My voice.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 9:54:30 PM
1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

"We" in the above text are us saints who testify to the knowledge of God. Whoever listens to us are God's chosen believers who listen and don't argue with us. Since they already know our God indirectly, they don't have to argue whether He is correct or not. They will know our testimonies are true because of the spirit of Truth that they understand.