Are we real?

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 11:01:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/4/2015 10:01:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
This is a title to a video; https://www.youtube.com...

I know the answer to how Life was created. Do you?

From the video:

"This whole process was driven, not by a Creator, but by fundamental physical laws, the laws of nature."
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 11:28:48 AM
WHAT is REAL? Just what does it mean and NOT mean?

If daydreaming mankind "made up" the words and their many meanings, then they would LEAVE OUT anything that might get in the way of them winning the BIG jackpot, put simply.

When it comes to humans.
Few are REAL
as MOST are just playing make believe and pretend and being so caught up in it that it becomes their ONLY measurement of what is Reality and what is NOT.

The proof of what I claim is easy enough to SEE all around this world.

People believing in concepts such as santa, the tooth fairy, easter bunny, invisible Gods and many other invisible made up concepts that the MANY deceive and lie themselves into TRYING to believe.

It does take some strong faith, conviction and ignorance to make ones self believe in the fictions of the earthly worlds society.

I AM VERY REAL
those that try and deny or reject me are NOT
They are just playing make believe and pretend like little children do and getting so lost in the realm of fantasy and fiction that they start to believe in the most silly things.

People that try and "live" on credit cards are plastic people that have no GOLD backing them. Just I O U's and promises that are as valid as those that try and pass them off.

I AM most overly wonderful and then some because the realm of superstition doesn't rule over who I AM.

I pass wind in it's direction that is far more powerful then anything that is of a superstitious nature.

I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life
Where I AM, there you may be also....
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:44:56 AM

Yes I know how Brad.
The video you linked to does not work. No sound on it. Not that I intended watching almost an hour of video anyway but I did click on it to see if it held my attention at all.
I watched it for a whole minute and heard absolutely nothing.
It must be those invisible vibrations which are also not audible. You need to have a good imagination to hear them.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:17:15 PM
At 2/5/2015 11:01:24 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

From the video:

"This whole process was driven, not by a Creator, but by fundamental physical laws, the laws of nature."

The video was to show God's stupid people that there's much more than the visible world they observe. I didn't use this video to show people our true existence in God, which I understand every well. The people who spoke in this video have no clue how God created us but at least they believe there's something beyond what they observe.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:19:09 PM
At 2/5/2015 11:28:48 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

If daydreaming mankind "made up" the words and their many meanings, then they would LEAVE OUT anything that might get in the way of them winning the BIG jackpot, put simply.

When it comes to humans.
Few are REAL
as MOST are just playing make believe and pretend and being so caught up in it that it becomes their ONLY measurement of what is Reality and what is NOT.

People believing in concepts such as santa, the tooth fairy, easter bunny, invisible Gods and many other invisible made up concepts that the MANY deceive and lie themselves into TRYING to believe.

It does take some strong faith, conviction and ignorance to make ones self believe in the fictions of the earthly worlds society.

I AM VERY REAL
They are just playing make believe and pretend like little children do and getting so lost in the realm of fantasy and fiction that they start to believe in the most silly things.

People that try and "live" on credit cards are plastic people that have no GOLD backing them. Just I O U's and promises that are as valid as those that try and pass them off.

I AM most overly wonderful and then some because the realm of superstition doesn't rule over who I AM.

I pass wind in it's direction that is far more powerful then anything that is of a superstitious nature.

You read a few words in the Bible and got your own interpretation from it. That is not being taught directly from our Creator. Our Creator is totally invisible to His creation so He needed us saints to testify to His knowledge and learn who we are and how He created us.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:20:59 PM
At 2/6/2015 3:44:56 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Yes I know how Brad.
The video you linked to does not work. No sound on it. Not that I intended watching almost an hour of video anyway but I did click on it to see if it held my attention at all.
I watched it for a whole minute and heard absolutely nothing.
It must be those invisible vibrations which are also not audible. You need to have a good imagination to hear them.

Antichrists don't bother to learn anything other than what the can see. You see moving objects in this world and believe those moving objects existed forever. Life created Life to you instead of our Creator creating the Life we experience as His created people.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:25:59 PM
The sound was heavily distorted...
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:38:06 PM
Here are a few other videos to watch if you're curious about the invisible realm that you cannot see. None of these videos will teach you exactly how we were created like our Creator has taught me but at least it's information that our Creator has indirectly taught some of His people through mathematics, philosophy and other observations of experiments, etc.

https://www.youtube.com...

There are many videos in Youtube if you're interested in the invisible realm that God created. The visible objects we observe came from this invisible realm as illusions, not something that contains hard physical evidence. God's fire will destroy all these visible objects soon.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:56:05 PM
At 2/6/2015 4:17:15 PM, bornofgod wrote:

From the video:

The video was to show God's stupid people that there's much more than the visible world they observe. I didn't use this video to show people our true existence in God, which I understand every well. The people who spoke in this video have no clue how God created us but at least they believe there's something beyond what they observe.

Particle physics already proved there is more than the visible world we observe. Life has been compared to a chess game before where we are merely pawns in Gods hands. Now it is computer simulation. These are just allegories and wild speculations.
Religious people are desperate to find God in their existence no less than alcoholics like to see meaning in their intoxicated state. Drug induced hallucinations can makes these giant simulations very real and even find gateways to heaven. But after the high you are still left wondering why you returned to your homeless state alone with your thoughts.
Scientists dream of endless possibilities. But the alcoholic only dreams of the ultimate escape from his wretched condition.
But it is good to see you are turning to science for answers. It is less painful than having your sins removed from your backside. Besides it hardly improved your condition and all you ended with was a sore backside. Don't be so trusting next time and make sure they are really angels before you bend for them.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 5:28:16 PM
At 2/6/2015 4:19:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/5/2015 11:28:48 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

When it comes to humans.
Few are REAL

I AM VERY REAL

You read a few words in the Bible and got your own interpretation from it. That is not being taught directly from our Creator. Our Creator is totally invisible to His creation so He needed us saints to testify to His knowledge and learn who we are and how He created us.

EE: The Public Library has many other books of interest to read besides the bible/scriptures.

I view the scriptures/bible as a great read of FICTION that is filled with great information on the way that humans behave and why. The problem is that most want to view it as FAR MORE then it Truly is.

You are much like a "space cadet" that is lost in the land of science fiction theories. They know all sorts of TRIVIA about Star Trek and such and daydream of living in the land of space the finial frontier where they can surely ESCAPE what bothers their inner DENIAL and confusion.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 5:37:32 PM

From the video:

The video was to show God's stupid people...

That would be you?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 5:42:28 PM
At 2/6/2015 4:56:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:

From the video:

Particle physics already proved there is more than the visible world we observe. Life has been compared to a chess game before where we are merely pawns in Gods hands. Now it is computer simulation. These are just allegories and wild speculations.
Religious people are desperate to find God in their existence no less than alcoholics like to see meaning in their intoxicated state. Drug induced hallucinations can makes these giant simulations very real and even find gateways to heaven. But after the high you are still left wondering why you returned to your homeless state alone with your thoughts.
Scientists dream of endless possibilities. But the alcoholic only dreams of the ultimate escape from his wretched condition.
But it is good to see you are turning to science for answers. It is less painful than having your sins removed from your backside. Besides it hardly improved your condition and all you ended with was a sore backside. Don't be so trusting next time and make sure they are really angels before you bend for them.

If you listen to the voice of the Lord that I've been testifying to for the past 6 years, you will learn how you were created. If you don't, then you will remain cursed by what you observe in this world.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 5:50:10 PM
At 2/6/2015 5:42:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:

From the video:

If you listen to the voice of the Lord that I've been testifying to for the past 6 years, you will learn how you were created. If you don't, then you will remain cursed by what you observe in this world.
If you listened to your own voice for the past 6 years. You would have stayed away from alcohol. The change in your physical appearance shows you have been living badly. You voice keeps getting weaker and weaker. Must be from smoking or too much gas escaping from your rear end what you thought were the sins that God removed.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 5:50:34 PM

From the video:

That suits me just fine, considering that your testifying is insane.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:14:20 PM
At 2/6/2015 5:50:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:

From the video:

If you listened to your own voice for the past 6 years. You would have stayed away from alcohol. The change in your physical appearance shows you have been living badly. You voice keeps getting weaker and weaker. Must be from smoking or too much gas escaping from your rear end what you thought were the sins that God removed.

The stupid people cannot remember what us saints speak.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:16:32 PM
At 2/6/2015 5:50:34 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

From the video:

That suits me just fine, considering that your testifying is insane.

Watch some of these videos. I'm sure you will say the same thing about the people testifying to their knowledge, also. Only the stupid people call everyone else insane because they have no knowledge of the invisible realm.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:32:07 AM
At 2/6/2015 7:14:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:

From the video:

Stupid saints cannot even remember what they said. Refresh your memory.

You wrote: "God is nothing but thoughts so there is no evidence of his existence. This is why God chose his people before creation and created them together as the Word. This Word is actually light energy that was needed to take his plans and create everything else according to these plans. I just happen to be one of those he chose. He revealed himself to me on Dec. 8, 1979 while I was still an alcoholic.

It took him 29 more years of giving me many different commands for me to obey. His main objective was to get me sinless through the process of confession, repentance and forgiveness of sins. He actually changes the genetic sin traits to stop the power of sin so he had me on the floor eight different times while he was removing my sins. This caused me great pain and lots of deep crying."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:42:34 AM
At 2/7/2015 12:32:07 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/6/2015 7:14:20 PM, bornofgod wrote:

From the video:

Stupid saints cannot even remember what they said. Refresh your memory.

You wrote: "God is nothing but thoughts so there is no evidence of his existence. This is why God chose his people before creation and created them together as the Word. This Word is actually light energy that was needed to take his plans and create everything else according to these plans. I just happen to be one of those he chose. He revealed himself to me on Dec. 8, 1979 while I was still an alcoholic.

It took him 29 more years of giving me many different commands for me to obey. His main objective was to get me sinless through the process of confession, repentance and forgiveness of sins. He actually changes the genetic sin traits to stop the power of sin so he had me on the floor eight different times while he was removing my sins. This caused me great pain and lots of deep crying."

This information came while I was in the early stages of the testimonies of the Word of God. I have learned the rest of what God wanted me to know since that time. If you get hung up on a couple of paragraphs out of the millions of words that God had me write and speak, then you will remain one of God's stupid people who believe this world we observe is real.