Jump to topic:

A new pastor ?

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 4:48:37 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
A new pastor moved into town and went out one Saturday to visit his parishioners.

All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked several times.

Finally, he took out his card and wrote on the back: Revelation 3:20 and stuck it in the door.

The next day, as he was counting the offering he found his card in the collection plate. Below his message was the notation Genesis 3:10.

Revelation 3:20 reads: "Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me."

Genesis 3:10 reads: "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked."
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 4:53:51 AM
At 7/5/2010 4:48:37 AM, lastrequest691 wrote:
A new pastor moved into town and went out one Saturday to visit his parishioners.

All went well until he came to one house. It was obvious that someone was home, but no one came to the door even after he had knocked several times.

Finally, he took out his card and wrote on the back: Revelation 3:20 and stuck it in the door.

The next day, as he was counting the offering he found his card in the collection plate. Below his message was the notation Genesis 3:10.

Revelation 3:20 reads: "Behold I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will dine with him, and he with me."

Genesis 3:10 reads: "And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked."

Ha!
The Cross.. the Cross.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2010 4:31:17 PM
10/10 lol
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 4:06:35 AM
At 7/6/2010 11:27:53 PM, Atheism wrote:
Against all odds, Lastrequest managed to make something coherent, and it was funny.

TWAS..
The Cross.. the Cross.