Total Posts:27|Showing Posts:1-27
Jump to topic:

Do you worship the visible or the invisible?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 10:45:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Deuteronomy 4:
8: "You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;
9: you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2015 11:22:10 PM
At 2/4/2015 10:45:29 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Deuteronomy 4:
8: "You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth;
9: you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

EE: I "worship" my first parents,
the God of Life and his wife Mother Nature. I AM their son.
I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life
Where I AM, there you may be also

Better then worshiping santa claus and Mrs. clause and their little elfs
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 1:16:11 AM
At 2/4/2015 11:22:10 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Deuteronomy 4:

EE wrote..... I "worship" my first parents,

Gentorev.........Your only parents were those backward people who live in your imaginary backward world, who failed to potty train you, and allowing you to Shyt all over them.

But there was one, who was born of Father TIME and mother SPACE, and that one was Zeus, who was called the father of gods, the most high and powerful among the immortals, whom all others obey.

Hesiod calls Zeus the son of Cronos=Time and Rhea=space, and the brother of his five siblings, Hestia, Demeter, Hera, Hades, and Posioden.

Zeus was the sixth child (The Spiritual Godhead born from the body of Mankind the most high that had developed in the sixth universal body) who was born to Time (Kronos) and Space (Rhea) and of the six children born to Time (Masculine) and space, (Feminine) Zeus the Godhead that had developed within the body of the sixth generation of the universe, was the only child that wasn't swallowed by Father Time immediately after they were born.

When Zeus was born, his mother "Space" hid him in a cave, a tunnel (A worm hole) and gave to her partner "Time," a stone wrapped in swaddling cloth, which he swallowed.

It is said that the stone swallowed by Time was none other than the philosopher"s stone, the concealed stone of many colours, the single stone with seven facets, the mystic seed of transcendental life, which should invade, tinge, and wholly transmute, the imperfect self into spiritual gold. E. Underhill. Mysticism, p 170.

And it was by a cunning devise of Metis "which is divine wisdom," that Cronos (Time) was forced to bring up the five children, or the five universal bodies that he had swallowed before they had developed an intellectual species within them.

Zeus could descend into his past and bring the previous universal bodies to their completion.

Those children, who were swallowed by time, were the product of the first five creative days or periods of universal activity. Osiris like Adam was the first man to be mummified and Osiris is the god of the first of the five new made days. Budge"Book of the Dead, p. 627, "O Osiris, son of Nut (Primeval matter), I have given unto thee the Sovereignty of thy father Seb (Time), and the goddess Mut (Space), thy mother, (Lord of Space and Time) who gave birth to the gods, brought you forth as the first born of five gods, and created thy beauties and fashioned thy members."

Isis the sister bride to Osiris, was the most popular goddess from the time of Psamtik 1 (663-610 B.C) till the coming of Christianity, her cult appealed to the Greeks and Romans alike and when Egypt came under Roman rule, her cult spread through much of Europe.

By the time of Christ, the chief center of her worship was in Rome. Isis is commonly depicted with Horus the child (Harpocrates) on her lap, and today, it is impossible to distinguish between the late pagan and early Christian icons of the mother and child, it"s almost as though the universal church that was established by Emperor Constantine in the forth century, stripped the old Pagan Queen of her old garments and clothed their supposed virgin mother with the new covering of the false Christianity.

It's only a myth young fellow, but there is still a message there that the ancients were struggling to understand.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 3:22:36 AM
Just WHAT are you going on about?

Sounds like the Professor from Gilligan's Island after he found religion.

Did you know that Aaron was 2 and a half cubits tall?
You didn't know that did you?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 4:42:31 AM
At 2/5/2015 3:22:36 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Nope.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:43:54 AM

Goliath was six cubits and span tall.
Ogs bed was nine cubits long and four cubits wide.

The smallest men in the bible were
Knee High Miah
Bildad the Shoe-Height
and let's not forget the centurian who was so small that he slept on his watch.

That's enough trivia for the children to chew over for today as they contemplate their navels.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:53:35 AM
Deuteronomy 4:

I have not made for myself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

I do not bow down to anyone or anything unless I need to bend over to tie my shoe laces and cut my toe nails.

Brad, however has made an image of an invisible creator in his own mind and idolizes that image to such an extent that he blames that image for forcing him to think and speak. Brad's invisible creator has stolen all of Brads intellect and abilities to use his own brain. Brad has been reduced to a parrot who quotes scriptures because his invisible idol forces him to do it.
What a slave driver!
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:57:52 AM
If Brad is really being controlled by a deity, instead of his alcohol and drug problems, he should sue it, as it is making him a total laughing stock!
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:10:51 AM
At 2/6/2015 2:57:52 AM, JJ50 wrote:
If Brad is really being controlled by a deity, instead of his alcohol and drug problems, he should sue it, as it is making him a total laughing stock!

Apparently that is to keep Brad humble.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:11:30 AM
At 2/6/2015 2:43:54 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Knee High Miah
Bildad the Shoe-Height

That's enough trivia for the children to chew over for today as they contemplate their navels.

You are becoming as ridiculous as your mate EE girly. Beware! You two may become one.

OH god, what am I saying? Shut your mouth Gentorev, it might just come true.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:23:43 AM
At 2/6/2015 3:11:30 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Knee High Miah
Bildad the Shoe-Height

You are becoming as ridiculous as your mate EE girly. Beware! You two may become one.

Before you call I will answer.
We have been one in mind and spirit for a long time. We understand each other and the way we think.
It takes a long time to get to know another person that well and be of one mind and spirit with them.

EE has a greatly unique sense of humor. You need to "get it" before you appreciate it.
He truly is overly wonderful and then some.
If you made an effort, even you could learn to appreciate and understand him.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:33:39 AM
I will be doing 2 shows a night at the Snoddlerville comedy club.
FREE admission and NO cover charge.
Come as you are and grab a table with quick free service or sit at the open bar and have the drinks of your free will choices.

The Snoddlerville Snotettes will perform all natural with jiggles during the break between my 2 shows.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:39:02 AM
At 2/6/2015 3:23:43 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/6/2015 3:11:30 AM, Gentorev wrote:

Knee High Miah
Bildad the Shoe-Height

Before you call I will answer.
We have been one in mind and spirit for a long time. We understand each other and the way we think.
It takes a long time to get to know another person that well and be of one mind and spirit with them.

EE has a greatly unique sense of humor. You need to "get it" before you appreciate it.

Yes, I think that I had already realised that your IQ's were on the same level.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:53:03 AM
At 2/6/2015 3:33:39 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Come as you are and grab a table with quick free service or sit at the open bar and have the drinks of your free will choices.

The Snoddlerville Snotettes will perform all natural with jiggles during the break between my 2 shows.

So you reckon If the admission wasn't free, and there was a cover charge, there would be no audience, I'd agree with that.
But I will decline your offer, just in case they have no porcelain toilet close to your stage. Oh hell, I forgot, you confessed that you never use toilets. Well you can rule me out completely mate, I couldn't stand the stench, even with free admission and no cover charge and the offer of 1,000 quid, you aint getting me there.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:59:05 AM

So you reckon If the admission wasn't free, and there was a cover charge, there would be no audience, I'd agree with that.
But I will decline your offer, just in case they have no porcelain toilet close to your stage. Oh hell, I forgot, you confessed that you never use toilets. Well you can rule me out completely mate, I couldn't stand the stench, even with free admission and no cover charge and the offer of 1,000 quid, you aint getting me there matey.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:00:21 AM
At 2/6/2015 3:53:03 AM, Gentorev wrote:

But I will decline your offer, just in case they have no porcelain toilet close to your stage. Oh hell, I forgot, you confessed that you never use toilets. Well you can rule me out completely mate, I couldn't stand the stench, even with free admission and no cover charge and the offer of 1,000 quid, you aint getting me there.

EE: Just making it clear that folks won't have to worry like they do when they go to a christian church and such where it ain't free and you ain't welcome if you don't dress to their dress codes and such.

I didn't expect you to be interested as you would not have the time in between your scripture weaving and denial.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:07:22 AM
At 2/6/2015 4:00:21 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/6/2015 3:53:03 AM, Gentorev wrote:

EE: Just making it clear that folks won't have to worry like they do when they go to a christian church and such where it ain't free and you ain't welcome if you don't dress to their dress codes and such.

I didn't expect you to be interested as you would not have the time in between your scripture weaving and denial.

Yea! well I have to keep up with my scripture study, you never know when some idiot might challenge me to a duel concerning the scriptures, which they claim to have read and understand and are an authority of the subject, which they ridicule.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:18:14 AM
I treat all fiction for what it is in Fact and Truth.

The scriptures are a great source of learning and information as long as a person doesn't get so "caught up" in it that they can't SEE beyond the fiction that it is constructed of in a OVERALL viewpoint of Truth and Honest GROWN UP and left the childish ways of make believe and pretend behind.

You act as if the scriptures were some sort of FACTUAL HISTORY like the Harry Potter series. Many believe in Harry Potter also so I can understand why so many try and believe in the fictions of scripture so that they can TRY and IGNORE and REJECT the TRUE message that is to be found WITHIN the fictional stories with their fictional characters.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:39:05 AM
At 2/6/2015 3:39:02 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/6/2015 3:23:43 AM, Skyangel wrote:

Yes, I think that I had already realised that your IQ's were on the same level.

Thank you. I find that a very high compliment because I know EE has an extremely high IQ. He just hides it well so people don't decide to bother him with their stupid trivial pointless questions. There is method in his "madness".
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:54:46 AM
At 2/6/2015 2:53:35 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Deuteronomy 4:

I have not made for myself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

I do not bow down to anyone or anything unless I need to bend over to tie my shoe laces and cut my toe nails.

Brad, however has made an image of an invisible creator in his own mind and idolizes that image to such an extent that he blames that image for forcing him to think and speak. Brad's invisible creator has stolen all of Brads intellect and abilities to use his own brain.

So? Charge God with petty theft.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 5:11:24 AM
At 2/6/2015 4:54:46 AM, annanicole wrote:
Deuteronomy 4:

Brad, however has made an image of an invisible creator in his own mind and idolizes that image to such an extent that he blames that image for forcing him to think and speak. Brad's invisible creator has stolen all of Brads intellect and abilities to use his own brain.

So? Charge God with petty theft.

The invisible thief in the night has already paid the price for his own sins. Apparently he died for them and forgave himself for his petty theft due to not knowing what he was doing.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:46:31 PM
Deuteronomy 4:

God is the Father and His invisible thoughts where we all came from is the Mother. The visible objects you observe were all formed by the Father and Mother.

You worship the visible objects as your Mother but you are worshiping illusions instead, which is against thy commandments.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:49:32 PM
At 2/5/2015 5:02:29 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I don't worship any one or anything!

To worship means to live. Are you living in a world that you believe is real or are you living according to God's created program called Eternal Life that us saints testify to?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:53:16 PM
Deuteronomy 4:

Brad, however has made an image of an invisible creator in his own mind and idolizes that image to such an extent that he blames that image for forcing him to think and speak. Brad's invisible creator has stolen all of Brads intellect and abilities to use his own brain. Brad has been reduced to a parrot who quotes scriptures because his invisible idol forces him to do it.
What a slave driver!

I am the mind of our Creator where His creation exists forever. You worship objects that you can see which deceives you of our true created existence as invisible vibrations.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 5:11:11 PM
At 2/6/2015 4:46:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Deuteronomy 4:

God is the Father and His invisible thoughts where we all came from is the Mother. The visible objects you observe were all formed by the Father and Mother.

You worship the visible objects as your Mother but you are worshiping illusions instead, which is against thy commandments.

The visible objects came from the union of Father and Mother which are also His invisible thoughts. But they are illusions. Gods thoughts are illusions. And most of your time is spent in Gods thoughts. So that is where you get your illusions from. No one is worshipping illusions except you. No one is a recovering alcoholic suffering from delusions except you. Do you have a PO Box where people can send you money? No mentally ill person deserves to be in your condition.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:34:13 PM
At 2/6/2015 5:11:11 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/6/2015 4:46:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:
Deuteronomy 4:

The visible objects came from the union of Father and Mother which are also His invisible thoughts. But they are illusions. Gods thoughts are illusions. And most of your time is spent in Gods thoughts. So that is where you get your illusions from. No one is worshipping illusions except you. No one is a recovering alcoholic suffering from delusions except you. Do you have a PO Box where people can send you money? No mentally ill person deserves to be in your condition.

God and His thoughts are the only real things that exist. We're all characters in His dream.