Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

What is it like being a ALL powerful God/god?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 10:46:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Being that I can speak from experience.

It is most overly wonderful and then some.

Don't have the baggage of superstitious nonsense to lug around and slow me down.

100% Free of ALL doubt and confusion that superstition causes.

I have a great understanding of where I came from, where I AM and where I AM going.

I AM ALL POWERFUL in EXPOSING deceptions and lies called good.

I can not be offended with superstitious concepts.

I can smile so much that it makes my face glow with the pain of revelation in that where I AM, there you may be also.

that is if you grew up and left the confusing ways of superstitious beliefs behind you.

Being a Mighty and ALL Powerful little clay pot of thoughts with a SOLID foundation is the Way, the Truth and the LIFE....

Works well for me anyway.

It might seem not to make sense of WHY a person would be interested in taking on the responsibility and going through the PAIN of smiling and laughing a lot.

It's just the "Jesus" thing to do.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:57:17 AM

It's freedom from being obligated to anyone else, freedom from being a slave or servant to anyone else. freedom to obey your own commands or not as you please, freedom to change your mind as you desire, freedom to judge yourself and justify yourself as you wish. It is freedom from trying to please invisible characters or any visible characters who demand your obeisance and respect. It is basically great freedom from bondage to any authority because you are the authority over yourself.

That is the example set by the ultimate authority/god and that is the example we ought to follow.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:05:58 AM
At 2/6/2015 3:57:17 AM, Skyangel wrote:

It's freedom from being obligated to anyone else, freedom from being a slave or servant to anyone else. freedom to obey your own commands or not as you please, freedom to change your mind as you desire, freedom to judge yourself and justify yourself as you wish. It is freedom from trying to please invisible characters or any visible characters who demand your obeisance and respect. It is basically great freedom from bondage to any authority because you are the authority over yourself.

That is the example set by the ultimate authority/god and that is the example we ought to follow.

EE: So you are saying that people need to GROW UP in order to know the REAL deal God/god, simply put. ALL others are just fictions of human superstition.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:53:38 AM
At 2/6/2015 4:05:58 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

EE: So you are saying that people need to GROW UP in order to know the REAL deal God/god, simply put. ALL others are just fictions of human superstition.

Yes.
When you understand authority/god, you also understand how to be your own authority and you understand all the responsibility and criticism that goes with it.
Most people seem to prefer to let someone else take care of them, even if that someone is just a figment of their imagination, rather than taking care of themselves and others like those in authority do.
Immature, weak and sick people need carers and scapegoats. Mature healthy people do not.

Sick people and babies need nursing. The healthy do not.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:52:18 PM
Butt Nanny Sky, What to do if they whine and daydream of meat as they burp up their milk?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:48:31 PM
At 2/6/2015 3:52:18 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Butt Nanny Sky, What to do if they whine and daydream of meat as they burp up their milk?

Wipe the blurp off their chins, clean them up, and tell them it's nap time.
People who take more from the buffet than they can handle tend to get sick from too much food.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 11:55:17 PM

We can understand what Jesus felt when he declared the father and I are one. A simple carpenters son deluded by a messiah complex was rudely awakened on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:25:30 AM
At 2/6/2015 11:55:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:

We can understand what Jesus felt when he declared the father and I are one. A simple carpenters son deluded by a messiah complex was rudely awakened on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

That was the moment that his indwelling ancestral spirit, (His Father) who was Enoch, departed from him and released all the spirits of Good people who had fallen asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for their inherited sin and any mistakes that they had made in their lives in the flesh, over who death had no more power, and who had been gathered to Enoch in his ascension to the ends of time.

In Jesus who had become a duplication of his indwelling ancestral spirit, Enoch still lives, while all those spirits of which he was their compilation, rose from their graves at the moment that Jesus gave up his spirit, and three days later, they went into the holy city and showed themselves to many people, as the risen Christ.

First to the women at the tomb, which included his mother, "Mary the wife of Cleophas" and Mary Magdalene, the next to see one of the risen Christ was Cleophas and his half brother Simon, who was to succeed to the episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision, after James, the brother of the Lord had been murdered in 62 AD, by the same Sadducee sect that had his brother Jesus killed.

"Christ," means the anointed one, and Enoch was the only man to have ascended to the ends of time, where he was anointed by the MOST HIGH as his successor.

Study the scriptures before you start shooting your mouth off and making a complete fool of yourself.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:29:01 AM

So what do you learn or gather from the story? Anything of value which you can apply to your life in reality?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:34:59 AM
At 2/7/2015 12:25:30 AM, Gentorev wrote:

That was the moment that his indwelling ancestral spirit, (His Father) who was Enoch, departed from him and released all the spirits of Good people who had fallen asleep in righteousness after paying the blood price for their inherited sin and any mistakes that they had made in their lives in the flesh, over who death had no more power, and who had been gathered to Enoch in his ascension to the ends of time.

In Jesus who had become a duplication of his indwelling ancestral spirit, Enoch still lives, while all those spirits of which he was their compilation, rose from their graves at the moment that Jesus gave up his spirit, and three days later, they went into the holy city and showed themselves to many people, as the risen Christ.

First to the women at the tomb, which included his mother, "Mary the wife of Cleophas" and Mary Magdalene, the next to see one of the risen Christ was Cleophas and his half brother Simon, who was to succeed to the episcopal throne of the church of the circumcision, after James, the brother of the Lord had been murdered in 62 AD, by the same Sadducee sect that had his brother Jesus killed.

"Christ," means the anointed one, and Enoch was the only man to have ascended to the ends of time, where he was anointed by the MOST HIGH as his successor.

Study the scriptures before you start shooting your mouth off and making a complete fool of yourself.

Just out of curiosity, what cults or sects have you been involved with during your life Gentorev?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:41:39 AM
At 2/7/2015 12:29:01 AM, Skyangel wrote:

So what do you learn or gather from the story? Anything of value which you can apply to your life in reality?

When you suffer from delusions seek early treatment. Jesus did not have to die. If only the people close to him sought early treatment for his condition or kept him busy at the store.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 1:13:34 AM
At 2/5/2015 10:46:06 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

Don't have the baggage of superstitious nonsense to lug around and slow me down.

I have a great understanding of where I came from, where I AM and where I AM going.

I can smile so much that it makes my face glow with the pain of revelation in that where I AM, there you may be also.

that is if you grew up and left the confusing ways of superstitious beliefs behind you.

Being a Mighty and ALL Powerful little clay pot of thoughts with a SOLID foundation is the Way, the Truth and the LIFE....

It might seem not to make sense of WHY a person would be interested in taking on the responsibility and going through the PAIN of smiling and laughing a lot.

I never understood the philosophy that we are our own gods. As some would say the name of God: I AM, is ourselves.

And yet I think this is delusion. How can a person be God when they need to devour to live, when they breathe and heartbeat with out control, when sleep overcomes their strength and death is present in every room they enter?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 3:58:25 PM
At 2/7/2015 12:41:39 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/7/2015 12:29:01 AM, Skyangel wrote:

When you suffer from delusions seek early treatment. Jesus did not have to die. If only the people close to him sought early treatment for his condition or kept him busy at the store.

I find that very amusing since I perceive Jesus to be a personification of Truth and Life rather than a historical person.

All life must die in reality due to death being part of the cycle of life. Whether it dies of natural causes or is killed by some accident or any other way is beside the point that sooner or later it is destined to die anyway.

If Jesus was an example of a mentally ill person, you need to understand that people who suffer from delusions are very rarely aware that they are suffering from any mental illness in the first place. Besides that, if you take the story literally, Jesus healed others of many things and had many people who did not perceive him to be mad or mentally ill but rather believed every word he said. If he was mentally ill, his mental illness did not cause harm to anyone but rather caused many to be cured from their ailments.

Some people in the story obviously judged him as being a mad man but others did not. Therefore, was he indeed a mad man or was the madness merely in the perception of those who judged him as such because they did not understand him ?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:29:51 PM
At 2/7/2015 1:13:34 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

I never understood the philosophy that we are our own gods. As some would say the name of God: I AM, is ourselves.

The words I AM can definitely refer to any individual life form and in one sense we are all god. Even scripture calls us gods ( Psalm 82:6, John 10:34 )
Jesus quoted that Psalm to the pharisees to justify his own perception of being equal with God.

On the other hand no individual life form is God in the sense of being the highest authority in the universe who is everywhere and knows everything. The reason is because God is not an individual but is a corporate body of many members. That concept is taught in 1 Cor 12: 12-14.

I think of God as the corporate body of ALL visible and invisible life forms in existence, not as any individual life form. That corporate God as a whole is made up of all gods in existence. We ( all life forms) are all part of the corporate body of God which is all of LIFE of the past present and future.
We are like single drops of water in the ocean of the water of Life. None of us as individuals are all knowing and all powerful and everywhere at the same time but as a whole body we (Life / God) are both weak and also strong, we are all knowing as well as all ignorant, we are everywhere yet also nowhere, we ( referring to all life forms of the past present and future) exist and also do not exist at the same time. Some exist and some do not yet exist due to not being produced yet and others have already passed away. God is all those things. He is the life of the past, the life of the present and the life of the future. He was and is and is to come for ever the same as tomorrow was and is and is to come forever yet when it comes it is called today and when it goes it is called yesterday. At the same time it is always present in spite of always coming and going concurrently.

That is my perception anyway. I hope you can understand it or at least make some effort to understand it.

And yet I think this is delusion. How can a person be God when they need to devour to live, when they breathe and heartbeat with out control, when sleep overcomes their strength and death is present in every room they enter?

Do you believe the concept of Jesus being God or at least representing God?
Did Jesus need to eat and sleep and breathe etc? Was death also present in every room where he went? Was he as human as you or I AM ? Was he as visible as you and I AM in the story?

God is both mortal and also immortal. God is both visible in the flesh and also invisible in the spirit. God is Everything. Everything includes all opposites in existence. It includes life and death good and evil, mortality and immortality, visible and invisible things.
All these opposites work together for good in the big picture. The problem is that believers want to see only one side of the coin. They want to see only good without evil. They want only light without darkness, they want life without death. They want happiness without sorrow, etc etc . They accept half the coin and reject the other half. They refuse to see what they do not like as a necessary part of the WHOLE. They restrict and confine God to a one sided coin in their own mind and this is what leads them astray and stops them from seeing the WHOLE picture. Their own perception and rejection of what they do not want to see and accept makes them blind.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:45:25 PM
At 2/7/2015 4:29:51 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 2/7/2015 1:13:34 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

The words I AM can definitely refer to any individual life form and in one sense we are all god. Even scripture calls us gods ( Psalm 82:6, John 10:34 )
Jesus quoted that Psalm to the pharisees to justify his own perception of being equal with God.

On the other hand no individual life form is God in the sense of being the highest authority in the universe who is everywhere and knows everything. The reason is because God is not an individual but is a corporate body of many members. That concept is taught in 1 Cor 12: 12-14.

I think of God as the corporate body of ALL visible and invisible life forms in existence, not as any individual life form. That corporate God as a whole is made up of all gods in existence. We ( all life forms) are all part of the corporate body of God which is all of LIFE of the past present and future.
We are like single drops of water in the ocean of the water of Life. None of us as individuals are all knowing and all powerful and everywhere at the same time but as a whole body we (Life / God) are both weak and also strong, we are all knowing as well as all ignorant, we are everywhere yet also nowhere, we ( referring to all life forms of the past present and future) exist and also do not exist at the same time. Some exist and some do not yet exist due to not being produced yet and others have already passed away. God is all those things. He is the life of the past, the life of the present and the life of the future. He was and is and is to come for ever the same as tomorrow was and is and is to come forever yet when it comes it is called today and when it goes it is called yesterday. At the same time it is always present in spite of always coming and going concurrently.

That is my perception anyway. I hope you can understand it or at least make some effort to understand it.

Do you believe the concept of Jesus being God or at least representing God?
Did Jesus need to eat and sleep and breathe etc? Was death also present in every room where he went? Was he as human as you or I AM ? Was he as visible as you and I AM in the story?

God is both mortal and also immortal. God is both visible in the flesh and also invisible in the spirit. God is Everything. Everything includes all opposites in existence. It includes life and death good and evil, mortality and immortality, visible and invisible things.
All these opposites work together for good in the big picture. The problem is that believers want to see only one side of the coin. They want to see only good without evil. They want only light without darkness, they want life without death. They want happiness without sorrow, etc etc . They accept half the coin and reject the other half. They refuse to see what they do not like as a necessary part of the WHOLE. They restrict and confine God to a one sided coin in their own mind and this is what leads them astray and stops them from seeing the WHOLE picture. Their own perception and rejection of what they do not want to see and accept makes them blind.

Biblical the name of God is Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh. Not just I AM. YWHW is a 4 letter acronym I think comes from the third person "He is".

When asked "Who are you?" or "What are you like?" The response God gives is I Am that/is/will be I Am. The source of all things existent.

A pantheist view or monist view where collectively all things in existence compose a greater being known as God is in my view incorrect. The collective is not eternal. The collective is finite in it's measure and represents the creation. But God is infinite beyond comprehension and has a will distinctly separate from the machinations of the creation. God's being and mind are not bound by the laws of nature that regulate the interactions of and inside the universe (the collective of all gods as you say).

Stating that all beings and things in existence, the whole universe is God and we are all part of God, I think can cause of confusion. Sure we can say my thoughts are a piece of me. That my fingers are a part of my being. And in some respects the art work I produce is a part of me. But when people say "I AM" and that makes me a type of God, is a misrepresentation of the truth.

Monism in that sense does not explain or answer first cause or volition. And it deduces down to a mechanical machine like nature, where we and all actions are just products of a deterministic cycles. And it does not define where and why the laws of nature are as they are.

Again finite, regulated by properties of energy and matter, ect.. all imply a Creation. And do not apply to a Creator God. Monism leaves the same questions to answer as naturalism. At least Idealism has the addition of volition and will of God that offers a more complete picture.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 7:53:27 PM
At 2/7/2015 6:45:25 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

Biblical the name of God is Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh. Not just I AM. YWHW is a 4 letter acronym I think comes from the third person "He is".

When asked "Who are you?" or "What are you like?" The response God gives is I Am that/is/will be I Am. The source of all things existent.

"According to Jewish tradition, in appearance, YHWH is the third person singular imperfect of the verb "to be", meaning, therefore, "God is," or "God will be" or, perhaps, "God lives". This explanation agrees with the meaning of the name given in Exodus 3:14, where God is represented as speaking, and hence as using the first person " "I am".

"The meaning would, therefore, be "He who is self-existing, self-sufficient," or, more concretely, "He who lives," the abstract conception of pure existence being foreign to classical Hebrew thought. It stems from the Hebrew conception of monotheism that God exists by himself, the uncreated Creator who doesn"t depend on anything or anyone else; therefore I am who I am."

Reference > http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

A pantheist view or monist view where collectively all things in existence compose a greater being known as God is in my view incorrect. The collective is not eternal. The collective is finite in it's measure and represents the creation. But God is infinite beyond comprehension and has a will distinctly separate from the machinations of the creation. God's being and mind are not bound by the laws of nature that regulate the interactions of and inside the universe (the collective of all gods as you say).

It seems that you limit your so called "collective" to only what you see in visible existence today. That is limiting your own mind. Try to consider the eternal self existing aspect of God which includes all past present and future existence. It is not confined to only what humans see today. It is not confined to any beginning or end points in time. It is eternal existence of the principle and process of existence itself which in a scientific perception is energy which cannot be created or destroyed. That kind of energy would logically be eternal energy. Religion can call it God if they want to label it with something supernatural but ultimately it is a POWER and a FORCE, an ENERGY, A PROCESS which causes LIFE to exist in through the CYCLE of living and dying at the very same time in the process of its own self existence and recycling of itself from visibility to invisibility.
That "Being" is existence which is self existing. It is finite in the perspective of mankind who thinks only along finite lines but it is infinite in the perspective of self existing Energy (God) which cannot be created or destroyed but merely changes form in its ETERNAL LIFE CYCLE of coming and going, appearing and disappearing in human perspective. That Energy ( God) is infinite beyond the comprehension of those who cannot comprehend infinity and eternity or the eternal infinite existence of something without beginning or end. You need to be able to think with an eternal mindset to comprehend it. It means you need to learn to think outside the box of mortality where all things have a beginning and an end. You need to be able to see the "New" as a recycling of the "old" which keeps recycling in a eternal life cycle.
Life and all of existence is merely Energy recycling itself ( in scientific terms) or God recycling himself ( in spiritual terms ) in the process of self existing for all eternity.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 9:37:08 PM

I imagine you would have the ability to do whatever you liked with impunity, obvious hypocrite or not.
You can call me Mark if you like.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 9:42:03 PM

A few antichrists have called themselves gods but they will all be destroyed by our Creator. Jesus knew that ALL the flesh of God's people will perish by the end of this first age. He also knew that man was created both male and female and will be inseparable in the next age called Paradise.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:09:56 PM
At 2/7/2015 7:53:27 PM, Skyangel wrote:

"According to Jewish tradition, in appearance, YHWH is the third person singular imperfect of the verb "to be", meaning, therefore, "God is," or "God will be" or, perhaps, "God lives". This explanation agrees with the meaning of the name given in Exodus 3:14, where God is represented as speaking, and hence as using the first person " "I am".

"The meaning would, therefore, be "He who is self-existing, self-sufficient," or, more concretely, "He who lives," the abstract conception of pure existence being foreign to classical Hebrew thought. It stems from the Hebrew conception of monotheism that God exists by himself, the uncreated Creator who doesn"t depend on anything or anyone else; therefore I am who I am."

It seems that you limit your so called "collective" to only what you see in visible existence today. That is limiting your own mind. Try to consider the eternal self existing aspect of God which includes all past present and future existence. It is not confined to only what humans see today. It is not confined to any beginning or end points in time. It is eternal existence of the principle and process of existence itself which in a scientific perception is energy which cannot be created or destroyed. That kind of energy would logically be eternal energy. Religion can call it God if they want to label it with something supernatural but ultimately it is a POWER and a FORCE, an ENERGY, A PROCESS which causes LIFE to exist in through the CYCLE of living and dying at the very same time in the process of its own self existence and recycling of itself from visibility to invisibility.
That "Being" is existence which is self existing. It is finite in the perspective of mankind who thinks only along finite lines but it is infinite in the perspective of self existing Energy (God) which cannot be created or destroyed but merely changes form in its ETERNAL LIFE CYCLE of coming and going, appearing and disappearing in human perspective. That Energy ( God) is infinite beyond the comprehension of those who cannot comprehend infinity and eternity or the eternal infinite existence of something without beginning or end. You need to be able to think with an eternal mindset to comprehend it. It means you need to learn to think outside the box of mortality where all things have a beginning and an end. You need to be able to see the "New" as a recycling of the "old" which keeps recycling in a eternal life cycle.
Life and all of existence is merely Energy recycling itself ( in scientific terms) or God recycling himself ( in spiritual terms ) in the process of self existing for all eternity.

But where is the will of god that is so often in conflict with the desires of mankind? God is unchanging and does not recycle himself. The created and contingent in a finite space and time renew it's purpose and nature. But not God.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 3:09:41 AM

Stating that all beings and things in existence, the whole universe is God and we are all part of God, I think can cause of confusion. Sure we can say my thoughts are a piece of me. That my fingers are a part of my being. And in some respects the art work I produce is a part of me. But when people say "I AM" and that makes me a type of God, is a misrepresentation of the truth.

Are you confused when science claims we are all energy and all part of the cycle of energy which constantly changes form?
You are part of the "body" of the whole universe and you will never be anything but part of that universal body regardless what form you take or if you end up as dust just blowing in the wind or as a spec of "space dust" in space. All existence states "I AM"about itself simply by existing. "I AM" is simply part of the verb "TO BE" It means "I exist" I was, I am and I will be. OR I existed, I exist and I will continue to exist.
The simple words "I AM " convey eternal existence of that which just IS regardless of what any humans want to label it.

Monism in that sense does not explain or answer first cause or volition. And it deduces down to a mechanical machine like nature, where we and all actions are just products of a deterministic cycles. And it does not define where and why the laws of nature are as they are.

Is there a first cause of Energy which cannot be created or destroyed? Is there a first cause of God? Or is Energy/ God the first and the last of all things which simply recycle themselves for all eternity in an eternal CYCLE of self existence which has no beginning or end?

Again finite, regulated by properties of energy and matter, ect.. all imply a Creation. And do not apply to a Creator God. Monism leaves the same questions to answer as naturalism. At least Idealism has the addition of volition and will of God that offers a more complete picture.

A CYCLE of eternal self sustaining existence has no beginning or end. It just IS.
Mankind can measure and observe sections of the cycle as much as they like but each section is different from another and has a different job to do in the overall cycle like each part of your body is different from another and has a different job to do in the big picture but when you look at the whole as a WHOLE body, it ALL works together to keep the WHOLE existing in spite of death to parts and in spite of "cells" being rejected from the body or absorbed back into the body in the process of change.

Temporary things are all part of eternal things. The old always passes away and is constantly replaced by the new which is simply the old recycled again and wrapped in a different outward package.
That's how I see it anyway. You have a right to not see it differently and not even attempt to see it the way I do if you don't want to see it that way. If readers want to believe I am crazy and have no clue what I am talking about, that is also their prerogative and choice and judgment. Feel free to use it as you wish.

Every mature adult knows deep down that no invisible magical or supernatural characters exist any place except in human imagination. They are all mythical.

IF science is correct about Energy in the universe not being able to be created or destroyed then logically it stands to reason that universal Energy is eternal and infinite. Subconsciously I think mankind has always known that and God is merely a personified version of that Energy which has always existed. The best mankind can do is learn how to harness that energy and put it to good use.
After all God decided to become a servant to serve mankind in the story so if you people think you can do a better job than Energy/ God itself does, then harness the Energy/ God and do what you want with it if you don't kill yourself with it first.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 3:30:35 AM
At 2/7/2015 11:09:56 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:53:27 PM, Skyangel wrote:

But where is the will of god that is so often in conflict with the desires of mankind? God is unchanging and does not recycle himself. The created and contingent in a finite space and time renew it's purpose and nature. But not God.

"Will" is a word humans have made up to describe their own desires. They project those same desires onto their imaginary authority which is made in their own image.
Nature in general has no will of its own because it is not a person no matter how much humans want to personify it as one, ie Mother Nature or Father Time or a supernatural God of all or any other god.
Nature is a process and a pattern by which all life operates. It operates according to its own laws, processes and patterns continually. It is subject to itself. It creates its own "life" and "death". It destroys itself and also renews itself constantly at the very same time. The mature ( Father ) creates the immature ( Son ). Then the Father passes away (dies) and the Son becomes the Father due to GROWING into the same maturity and authority as the Father before him had. That CYCLE continues to repeat itself for all eternity because it a cycle of ENERGY which cannot be created or destroyed. That process and CYCLE governs the whole universe overall.

However, only mature minded people who can think outside the box of finite thinking will comprehend that. It will go WAY over the heads of the immature who cannot think past their own birth or death or anyone elses due to their minds being limited by their own finite beliefs and brainwashing by various religious doctrines and/or scientific theories which lead people along one track wide roads where there is no turning back without being made to feel like some outsider by ones so called peers due to thinking differently to the way they expect you to think.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 4:43:47 PM
At 2/8/2015 11:04:51 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Hallelujah, praise the Borg and pass the cheeze.

Mice eat cheesus.
Lions eat meat.