Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 11:25:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I will keep it simple.

When you GROW and LEARN to LAUGH and SMILE as much as I do,
You will then be on your Way to understanding HOW to ESCAPE what is called HELL.

I AM the Way, the Truth and the LIFE

I would think that after all the years of laughing and smiling that my face muscles would be like a muscle mans body. But no such results.

I would think that after all the years that my face muscles would be used to all the laughing and smiling that I do.

I must add that I don't laugh and smile the exact same amount everyday. Some days a bit less and some days a bit more. Not sure how much smiling I do when I'm sleeping.

Could that be the answer? That because I don't laugh and smile the same amount each day that everyday is like being born again?

That is a question that I have not yet found a answer for in years of research. I must of missed the BIG head classes and papers on that one.

Anyone have a clue as to why my face muscles always feel sore at the end of a day of smiling and laughing?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
wsmunit7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 11:29:22 PM
At 2/5/2015 11:25:12 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I will keep it simple.

You will then be on your Way to understanding HOW to ESCAPE what is called HELL.

I would think that after all the years of laughing and smiling that my face muscles would be like a muscle mans body. But no such results.

I would think that after all the years that my face muscles would be used to all the laughing and smiling that I do.

I must add that I don't laugh and smile the exact same amount everyday. Some days a bit less and some days a bit more. Not sure how much smiling I do when I'm sleeping.

Could that be the answer? That because I don't laugh and smile the same amount each day that everyday is like being born again?

That is a question that I have not yet found a answer for in years of research. I must of missed the BIG head classes and papers on that one.

Anyone have a clue as to why my face muscles always feel sore at the end of a day of smiling and laughing?

Well, your facial muscles may be OK, but it is obvious your brain has athropied.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 11:33:24 PM
At 2/5/2015 11:29:22 PM, wsmunit7 wrote:
I will keep it simple.

Well, your facial muscles may be OK, but it is obvious your brain has athropied.

EE: Don't know the answer either, Huh?
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 1:12:20 AM
At 2/5/2015 11:33:24 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I will keep it simple.

Perhaps if you stop using your jaw muscles so much, in your constant bragging about how great you seem to believe that you are. So superior to the rest of the backward people who live in that backward world of your retarded mind, then the soreness of your face muscles might just cease..
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 1:53:00 AM
I will keep it simple.

you going to hell because you smiling too much :D
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 1:54:55 AM

and wanna laugh hard? watch always southpark its really working for me best show ever :D
Never fart near dog
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 1:55:21 AM
At 2/6/2015 1:12:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
I will keep it simple.

Perhaps if you stop using your jaw muscles so much, in your constant bragging about how great you seem to believe that you are. So superior to the rest of the backward people who live in that backward world of your retarded mind, then the soreness of your face muscles might just cease..

EE: Seems that you don't know the answer either.

In the land of Snoddlerville I let my fingers do the talking.
Feel like a finger or so is pointing your way for some reason?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 1:58:55 AM
At 2/6/2015 1:54:55 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and wanna laugh hard? watch always southpark its really working for me best show ever :D

EE: I watched and listened to a South Park VHS tape last night as I was on the computer. Had picked it up yesterday at a Goodwill thrift store.

I have the Little Rascals on now...
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:26:27 AM
At 2/6/2015 1:55:21 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/6/2015 1:12:20 AM, Gentorev wrote:
I will keep it simple.

EE: Seems that you don't know the answer either.

In the land of Snoddlerville I let my fingers do the talking.
Feel like a finger or so is pointing your way for some reason?

No! But I do smell something. Are you sure that finger didn't go though the toilet paper? Or have you, who confessed that you were never potty trained, ever learned to use toilet paper? If not, then point that finger elsewhere mate.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:36:41 AM
"No! But I do smell something. Are you sure that finger didn't go though the toilet paper? Or have you, who confessed that you were never potty trained, ever learned to use toilet paper? If not, then point that finger elsewhere mate."

EE: If you smell something then it must be you as I AM in another room/world then you are.

You are correct. I don't like what most normal people call toilet paper for the same reason that you point out with your fingers. Personally I use news print as then my bum always gets a good read as the paper work is finished.

I detest using porcelain Gods as many normal people do. I will in a pinch if the out of doors is not available.
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:50:41 AM
At 2/6/2015 2:36:41 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
"No! But I do smell something. Are you sure that finger didn't go though the toilet paper? Or have you, who confessed that you were never potty trained, ever learned to use toilet paper? If not, then point that finger elsewhere mate."

EE: If you smell something then it must be you as I AM in another room/world then you are.

You are correct. I don't like what most normal people call toilet paper for the same reason that you point out with your fingers. Personally I use news print as then my bum always gets a good read as the paper work is finished.

I detest using porcelain Gods as many normal people do. I will in a pinch if the out of doors is not available.

EE wrote........... If you smell something then it must be you as I AM in another room/world then you are.

You might have been in another room looking for somewhere other than a toilet to crap in, but then you decided to come into this thread and do your business, and now the stench has become almost unbearable.

EE wrote........Personally I use news print as then my bum always gets a good read as the paper work is finished.

Gentorev..........Why wouldn't it, you talk through it.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:57:18 AM
At 2/6/2015 2:50:41 AM, Gentorev wrote:

EE wrote........... If you smell something then it must be you as I AM in another room/world then you are.

You might have been in another room looking for somewhere other than a toilet to crap in, but then you decided to come into this thread and do your business, and now the stench has become almost unbearable.

EE wrote........Personally I use news print as then my bum always gets a good read as the paper work is finished.

EE: Question of curiosity. Just how low is your so called IQ,
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:00:18 AM
I am of the opinion that 'hell' is not a real place in some afterlife, but a condition of the mind here on earth, which can affect some people very badly!
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:06:44 AM
At 2/6/2015 2:57:18 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 2/6/2015 2:50:41 AM, Gentorev wrote:

EE: Question of curiosity. Just how low is your so called IQ,

Gentorev..........Just slightly above yours young fellow.

Come on, come on, come on, "Straight man," give me another line to jump all over. I would love to have you on the stage with me in my travelling show, Wow, wouldn't I get some laughs!
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:17:07 AM

EE: and just how high can you count again?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:19:06 AM
At 2/6/2015 3:00:18 AM, JJ50 wrote:
I am of the opinion that 'hell' is not a real place in some afterlife, but a condition of the mind here on earth, which can affect some people very badly!

EE: Heaven and Hell are just states of mind that are mostly created by personal choices.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:26:30 AM

How do you feel about the episodes where they show mohamed?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:03:07 AM
At 2/6/2015 3:00:18 AM, JJ50 wrote:

I agree with that opinion.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:17:45 AM
I will keep it simple.

Yes I have a theory that the old you passes away with yesterday every night and you are new every morning. The new you has new muscles to exercise so those new muscles get tired and ache from all the work they do through the day.
They get so exhausted from stretching your face that they pass away overnight and you get a new lot again the next day and start all over again, much like ground hog day for a grin.

Laughter is the solution to escape depression,sadness, and all the rest of the things that are hell to the mind and emotions. Laughter is a good medicine and cure.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:37:00 AM
At 2/6/2015 3:26:30 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

i dont watch them just skipping it whats the problem? 99.999% funny as sh1t and because of some moments of crap u think i gonna leave it?
Never fart near dog
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:52:16 PM
At 2/6/2015 4:37:00 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

i dont watch them just skipping it whats the problem? 99.999% funny as sh1t and because of some moments of crap u think i gonna leave it?

I never said that, just wanted your opinion.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:51:27 AM
At 2/6/2015 4:52:16 PM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 2/6/2015 4:37:00 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

I never said that, just wanted your opinion.

yep just ignore sh1t in your life everything is awesome lol
Never fart near dog
Gentorev
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 5:11:14 AM
At 2/6/2015 3:17:07 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I can count up to and beyond a googol.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 2:01:21 AM
At 2/7/2015 5:11:14 AM, Gentorev wrote:
At 2/6/2015 3:17:07 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

I can count up to and beyond a googol.

EE: I sort of suspected you were from Star Command when I noticed that you talk to the back of your wrist quite often.

p.s. Start counting and let me know when you are finished.
No cheating now.
No taking a break from your counting in order to prepare for the rapture by learning the secret Hebrew handshake and Moses & Aaron passwords.

You can count your way to Heaven/Paradise.