Jump to topic:

March 3.

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:18:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Zionist propaganda of the Palestine stealers from Europe. Ask Netani what his Polish name was before immigrating to Israel to play his part in stealing Palestine. That you support this double-dealing thief and racist genocidal pigs as all Zionists are who don't understand Europeans were stopped last century from taking non-European lands away from their indigenous populations. Jews only get away with this crime against humanity, the invasion and occupation of Palestine, because of people like you supporting religious racism and fascist aggression against an innocent population. None of the Palestinians locked up a single Jew in WW II yet all Palestinians have been made scapegoats for European and American consciences over European treatment of Jews.

Rant, get some morals please and stop being a tool of racists and religious crazies on the Jewish fundamentalist side of the Abrahamic religious warfare war-mongers. The rise of Muhammadan crazies is directly due to Zionist crazies being allowed to wreak their lunatic attempt to steal Palestine away from Palestinians. Not going ever get away with this crime against humanity that is only going on because Americans block any moral scrutiny of what Israelis are really doing, consistently doing since 1948, which is genociding Palestinian society.

Work for humanity, not religious crazies who are identified as such by their violent acts against other innocent human beings.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:36:57 PM
Cel > I just Luv It, There is no occupation of Palestine because there where no Palestinians! Hope you watch Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:42:48 PM
Cel where did the words Palestine or Palestinians come from ? not from Arafat! Look into it >>>> you look like a fool!Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 8:17:40 PM
Its very intro about the 1948 war! { God Jesus said I will bring you back to your land} The Arabs said > boys just get out and we will just kill all the jews and you can just move right back in. But it was very intro about , when Israel came in and said to the others that where not jews {Stay} They said you will be dead and we will take what you had. And after that its all history Baby! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 8:19:54 PM
Sorry> Bible prophecy that has kicked off the end times of Israel back in their Land. Enjoy
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 9:24:18 PM
God, you are sickening! Spreading Zionist lies that keep Palestinians as the world's largest refugee population that has never left their refugee camps. And you contribute to their misery, you creep!

You need to go to Jordan or Lebanon and talk to the Palestinian refugees there and ask them why if they are really homeless Jordanians or Lebanese that Zionists tell you they are not accepted in their own countries and are kept separate populations as Palestinians? I have Palestinian friends whose families have been Palestinians as long as they can remember. You accept European racist ideology instead of doing research outside Zionist sources. Stop being a racist pig and support human rights and oppose the Crime against Humanity that is the taking of Palestine away by European Jewish colonists.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 9:47:33 PM
You're a liar and spreader of evil racist genocide acceptance. Go get your head examined for brain damage that makes you post words of war and harm against other people. Go talk to real Palestinians in your city or state before posting anymore lies against these people you trash as a Zionist liar and accomplice to crimes against humanity.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 9:59:22 PM
Its very intro about The State of Israel , ONLY 16 MILLION to 450 mill others . The State of Israel is not going anywhere like it or not. Why because the Bible told me so. Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 10:03:19 PM
I'm reporting you for posting hate speech, racist attack against Palestinian Arabs. Knock it off, bozo! O My!! Still waiting where the Palestine or Palestinians got their name?? Enjoy
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 7:42:28 AM
Boy, this is one helluva discussion here between two folks with a combined IQ of, quite possibly, double digits.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 7:58:18 AM
At 2/6/2015 9:47:33 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
You're a liar and spreader of evil racist genocide acceptance. Go get your head examined for brain damage that makes you post words of war and harm against other people. Go talk to real Palestinians in your city or state before posting anymore lies against these people you trash as a Zionist liar and accomplice to crimes against humanity.

I agree with you. Rant is a very unpleasant sick racist and end times nutter!

Palestine was a land for both the Jews and Palestinians. Zionist terrorists should never have been permitted to form the State of Israel without a similar state being given to the Palestinians!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 9:09:20 AM
I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the LORD your God.

To bad all you Jew haters, the state of Israel is here to stay! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 9:13:36 AM
In Ezekiel 34:13, the prophet said that God would gather the people of Israel scattered throughout the world and bring them back to "their own land." After many centuries of dispersion, hundreds of thousands of Jews returned to their ancient homeland beginning in the late 1800s. But, millions more returned after Israel declared independence in 1948. In other words, millions of exiles returned to their ancient homeland which was now truly "their own land" in the sense that it was now a sovereign Jewish state.

Ezekiel 34:13
I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 9:18:15 AM
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has accepted an invitation from House Speaker John Boehner to address a Joint Session of Congress on the threat posed by "Radical Islam" and "Iran." Netanyahu will speak to Congress on March 3. This should be o so good. Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 9:26:29 AM
Rant is a very unpleasant sick racist and end times nutter!
Talking about religion on a religious forum!!!!!!! that's crazy. Maybe we should talk about how to pick your nose or something like that?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:18:31 AM
At 2/7/2015 9:09:20 AM, Rant wrote:
I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them," says the LORD your God.

To bad all you Jew haters, the state of Israel is here to stay! Enjoy

I don't hate the Jews, they are the same as the rest of us, human, not special!
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:19:43 AM
At 2/7/2015 9:26:29 AM, Rant wrote:
Rant is a very unpleasant sick racist and end times nutter!
Talking about religion on a religious forum!!!!!!! that's crazy. Maybe we should talk about how to pick your nose or something like that?

All you talk about is HATE, your are nasty and so is your evil deity, if it is as described in the Bible!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:36:41 AM
if it is as described in the Bible! > why don't you read it and then talk? The bible says there are some very dark days coming to this dying world {Jacobs Troubles} Why do you think this world is spinning apart as we thread! But as the bride of Christ we will be raptured and the Jews will have to go through the 70 week to become pure as gold! Enjoy your dying world because you have not seen anything YET!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:40:46 AM
This world has gone through times of great trouble, but the Bible clearly teaches that the time of greatest trouble is still in the future. The worst is yet to come! Things will not get better (at least not yet). Things will get much, much worse. The world is headed for a time of trouble greater than anything mankind has ever experienced. Planet Earth has gone through some whirlwinds of trouble, but a great TORNADO is on its way!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:55:15 AM
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.