JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 6:39:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/6/2015 10:35:51 PM, Rant wrote:
No.

Of course it could be if a nuclear bomb was dropped on it, as could any other place on earth. Israel is nothing special!
18Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 7:01:30 AM
No.

Yes, yes it can.

HYPOTHETICAL:

In the year 2030, Syria's *insert name here* al-Assad (if Bashar were to win this civil war), Saudi Arabia's Monarch, and the Revolutionary Guards decided that it was time to destroy Israel. US military aid to Israel has been stopped, and a pro-Palestinian president (very unlikely) was elected. Jordan, under the influence of Saudi Arabia, decides to join the rabble. Israel launches another bloody offensive into Palestine, killing thousands. Syria goes crazy, and attacks, followed by more Arabic soldiers attacking. Pan-Arabism makes a spectacular revival, and now all the Arabs were united in this attack against Zionism. Israel cannot hold against such a force. The Arabs win.
praise the lord Chin Chin
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:57:12 AM
No.

The visible Israel has nothing to do with the symbolic name "Israel" in the prophecies but Christian and Jewish Zionists will try persuade the rest of God's people that Israel is important.

"Israel" and "Jacob" in the prophecies of Isaiah are not about the visible country named Israel and man named Jacob.

"Jacob" means God's invisible created people in His invisible Word. The Word of God is God's thoughts converted into invisible vibrations. It's also known as the Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Kingdom of the Spirit, Kingdom of Jesus Christ, Christ, Messiah, Holy Spirit, Son of God, Tree of Life, Breath of Life, Book of Life, Zion, Church of Christ, Counselor, The word of the Lord, the voice of the Lord, the gospel, Eternal Life, The Light of Men, etc.

"Israel" means the visible flesh of man which are formed from processed vibrations, which is God's invisible language. In this age, the flesh of man was under the influence of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the beast. Symbolic names for the visible world that we observe are Lucifer, Satan, the Devil, the Wicked One, the World, False Prophet, Antichrist, Serpent, etc.

The "Remnant of Israel" is the next generation of flesh that God's people will observe in Paradise, also known as the New Heaven and Earth, or the New Jerusalem.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:05:01 PM
"'But I will gather together the remnant of my flock from wherever I have driven them. I will bring them back into their own fold, and they will be fruitful and increase in number. Then I will appoint responsible shepherds to care for them, and they will never be afraid again. Not a single one of them will be lost or missing,' says the Lord.

'For the time is coming,' says the Lord, 'when I will place a righteous Branch on King David's throne. He will be a King who rules with wisdom. He will do what is just and right throughout the land. And this is his name: 'The Lord Is Our Righteousness.' In that day Judah will be saved, and Israel will live in safety.

'In that day,' says the Lord, 'when people are taking an oath, they will no longer say, 'As surely as the Lord lives, who rescued the people of Israel from the land of Egypt.' Instead, they will say, 'As surely as the Lord lives, who brought the people of Israel back to their own land from the land of the north and from all the countries to which he had exiled them.' Then they will live in their own land." Jeremiah 23:3-8 (NLT)

"I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and bring you home again to your own land." Jeremiah 29:14 (NLT)

"For the time is coming when I will restore the fortunes of my people of Israel and Judah. I will bring them home to this land that I gave to their ancestors, and they will possess it and live here again. I, the Lord, have spoken!" Jeremiah 30:3 (NLT)

"I will surely bring my people back again from all the countries where I will scatter them in my fury. I will bring them back to this very city and let them live in peace and safety." Jeremiah 32:37 (NLT)

"Therefore, give the exiles this message from the Sovereign Lord: Although I have scattered you in the countries of the world, I will be a sanctuary to you during your time in exile. I, the Sovereign Lord, will gather you back from the nations where you were scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel once again." Ezekiel 11:16-17 (NLT)

"When I bring you home from exile, you will be as pleasing to me as an offering of perfumed incense. And I will display my holiness in you as all the nations watch. Then when I have brought you home to the land I promised your ancestors, you will know that I am the Lord." Ezekiel 20:41-42 (NLT)

"This is what the Sovereign Lord says: The people of Israel will again live in their own land, the land I gave my servant Jacob. For I will gather them from the distant lands where I have scattered them. I will reveal to the nations of the world my holiness among my people. They will live safely in Israel and build their homes and plant their vineyards. And when I punish the neighboring nations that treated them with contempt, they will know that I am the Lord their God." Ezekiel 28:25-26 (NLT)
Born you are wrong like usual!
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:07:54 PM
See if you get a 10 year old to read this , He or She would say Israel is very important in the end time but the real smart people on this form are clueless! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:10:21 PM
Born I just don't get how you read your bible?. you just take little parts and work up your own theology.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:14:01 PM
At 2/7/2015 12:10:21 PM, Rant wrote:
Born I just don't get how you read your bible?. you just take little parts and work up your own theology.

I possess the knowledge of God so I understand everything that God wanted me to know during this first age before it's destroyed according to His program called Eternal Life.

If you read my written testimonies from the mind of God, then you will learn all the symbolic names that God uses in His prophecies. Once you learn the symbolic names and their meanings, you will be able to understand some of the prophecies, too.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:17:43 PM
1 Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: 2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel: 3 And I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand. 4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured. 5 Thou shalt fall upon the open field: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD. 6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD. 7 So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel. Satan will really try but No! > Israel can not be destroyed! Enjoy
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:22:32 PM
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog No Israel can not be destroyed
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:24:45 PM
At 2/7/2015 12:22:32 PM, Rant wrote:
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog No Israel can not be destroyed

You do NOT understand what "Israel" means in God's prophecies about the future age.

What you observe in this world has totally deceived ALL God's people from the Tree of Life.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:38:17 PM
Born your a joke just read the bible and what it states , you want to twist the words of the bible to your own lusts. Israel is Israel> Jerusalem is Jerusalem . God said He would bring them back to their land in the end times! Its that simple
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:40:21 PM
At 2/7/2015 12:38:17 PM, Rant wrote:
Born your a joke just read the bible and what it states , you want to twist the words of the bible to your own lusts. Israel is Israel> Jerusalem is Jerusalem . God said He would bring them back to their land in the end times! Its that simple

Those who think the prophecies are literal pieces of work will be totally deceived by what they observe.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:44:09 PM
For the time is coming when I will restore the fortunes of my people of Israel and Judah. I will bring them home to this land that I gave to their ancestors, and they will possess it and live here again. I, the Lord, have spoken!" Jeremiah 30:3 (NLT)
Born How can you twist that? > But in your mind I see you can! SAD
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:54:18 PM
The reasons are many why a lot of Christians today are perplexed by Bible prophecy, but undoubtedly one of the primary reasons is the use of the allegorical method of Bible interpretation. Broadly speaking, there are two methods of interpreting the Bible: the literal method and the allegorical method.
The literal method doesn't mean that we interpret everything written in the Bible literally. The Bible clearly contains types and antitypes, symbolism, similes, metaphors, allegories and parables etc., which Scripture itself more often than not interprets for us. For example, the Book of Revelation tells us that the "waters" on which the harlot sits represent many people (Rev. 17:1, 15), and the "dragon" represents Satan (Rev. 12:7, 9). Matthew referred to Jesus' parables as such (Matt. 13:18, 24, 33, 34), and Jesus often explained His parables to His disciples (Mark 4:13-20).
So what exactly is the literal method? David L. Cooper's golden rule of literal interpretation is noteworthy. He said: "When the plain sense of Scripture makes common sense, seek no other sense; therefore take every word at its primary, ordinary, usual, literal meaning, unless the facts of the immediate context, studied in the light of related passages and axiomatic and fundamental truths, indicate clearly otherwise" [1].
This is called the literal or historical-grammatical method of interpretation, which is what I use to interpret Bible prophecy. Now. just because Bible prophecy contains a lot more symbolism than any other Bible doctrine, that still does not give us the right to interpret all of Bible prophecy as an allegory.
The allegorical method, on the other hand, looks for the hidden spiritual meaning behind the plain sense of the written words and promotes that meaning above what the words actually say. For example, the plain meaning of Daniel 9:24 is that God has set aside 70 sevens (70x7) to cleanse Israel (Daniel"s "people") and Jerusalem (Daniel"s "city") from all their transgressions and sins, to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up "prophecy". In the context of Daniel chapters 2, 7, 9 and 12 we are dealing with end-time prophecy here. Also, we know the units of 70x7 (490) must be years, from the context of Daniel 9:2 (70 years in Babylonian exile).
Yet, many Christians and Jews interpret Daniel 9:24-27 allegorically, despite the fact that the first 69 sevens of years (483 years) were fulfilled literally when Jesus was crucified on the cross in 32AD. (Daniel 9:26). One period of seven years remains to fulfill God"s entire quota of 70 sevens that He has set aside to seal up Daniel"s prophecy completely, that is, to purify Israel and Jerusalem and to bring back the Messiah, Jesus Christ to Jerusalem. And that seven years is the future Tribulation (see Chapter 12 of my book for more teaching on this).
There are many more examples of misusing the allegorical method and thereby misinterpreting Scripture. One of the most damaging repercussions of this method is the proliferation of so-called "replacement theology" in the Church today - the mistaken belief that the Church has completely and forever replaced national Israel in the covenants and end-time plans and purposes of God for the world.
To interpret what God said about Israel in the end times as now applying to the Church only (albeit in a spiritual application), is the product of eisegesis - or reading one's own meaning into the Scripture. True Bible interpretation requires exegesis - digging out the meaning that the writer intended. And exegesis becomes nigh impossible when you use the allegorical method. It is much more susceptible to a variety of private, personal interpretations because it sets aside the plain meaning of the words in their historical grammatical context and seeks out a hidden symbolic or spiritual meaning that goes beyond Scripture. But the apostle Peter taught us that no Bible prophecy is meant to be interpreted in a private, personal fashion (2 Peter 1:20). The allegorical method also tends towards wrongly dividing the word of God, instead of rightly dividing and interpreting it - as the apostle Paul taught us to do (2 Tim. 2:15).
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 1:08:59 PM
Those who think the prophecies are literal pieces . To Me that is just a denial of the bible so you can state what you think it should be.
Rant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 1:12:42 PM
Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?" And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name,