Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Where is the Justice in that?

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people, against Satan"s attacks, by using other humans to carry them out. At least if you read the accounts properly God joined in the execution, which is what they really were.

On top of that, none died without being given a way out first. Had they obeyed the warnings, like the Ninehvites and the Gibeonites did, none need have died. God even protected the Gibeonites from those who became their enemies, and performed his greatest ever miracle to do so.

Let's have a look at man's record shall we?

In WWII 2 alone, humans murdered a total of 48,231,700 http://warchronicle.com...

That's men women children, "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes; many were totally indiscriminate killings.

Many were even killed because they refused to join in the murders.

Some were killed because they tried to change sides, even by the side they tried to join.

How many even today criticise their governments for ordering such wholesale murder, because murder it is, since they don"t have the authority to commit it?

Now that is just one war. How many others have there been in history that have been carried out without God's authority?

And they have the nerve to call God a psychopath for defending his own people?

At least, as the life giver, who can and will give life back to any he chooses out of those he has taken it from, he has the creator"s right to do so.

Can man do that? NO!.

That is why I say that anyone who calls God a psychopath, and not the loving, protective father he or she is either an ignorant fool, a liar, a hypocrite or a coward, or maybe all four.

They should carefully read the whole story, from Genesis to Revelation before they judge, otherwise they are judging on only limited, bigoted evidence.

How many of you would kill to protect your own? In that case you have no room to criticise God for doing exactly the same as you would.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 8:44:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:12:04 AM, uncung wrote:
Which God you talk about? Vishnu?

Are you relaly so dumb that you need to ask?

No, The True God, Jehovah, teh ne my king and master, Christ, worships.

I have no time whatever for false God's who are all really demons anyway.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 8:57:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

No injustice at all, your God is psychopathic mass murderer, amongst other things. I think Dawkins nails it when he said:

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people, against Satan"s attacks, by using other humans to carry them out. At least if you read the accounts properly God joined in the execution, which is what they really were.

Satan is one you follow, we all know that. Your actions speak louder than your words.

On top of that, none died without being given a way out first. Had they obeyed the warnings, like the Ninehvites and the Gibeonites did, none need have died. God even protected the Gibeonites from those who became their enemies, and performed his greatest ever miracle to do so.

God wiped out almost every living thing on the planet in a flood.

Let's have a look at man's record shall we?

In WWII 2 alone, humans murdered a total of 48,231,700 http://warchronicle.com...

I don't recall who put together the numbers, but I remember them easily enough, God killed over 32 million people while Satan only killed 8 people.

That's men women children, "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes; many were totally indiscriminate killings.

Like when God ordered Moses to wipe out the Midianites; men, women children "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes.

Many were even killed because they refused to join in the murders.

That's what God did, too. Perhaps, those men learned that from your God.

Some were killed because they tried to change sides, even by the side they tried to join.

How many even today criticise their governments for ordering such wholesale murder, because murder it is, since they don"t have the authority to commit it?

And, your God has the authority for mass murder and genocide?

Now that is just one war. How many others have there been in history that have been carried out without God's authority?

The Crusades, witch burnings and Inquisitions, for a start.

And they have the nerve to call God a psychopath for defending his own people?

God is a psychopath for mass murdering and genocide.

At least, as the life giver, who can and will give life back to any he chooses out of those he has taken it from, he has the creator"s right to do so.

Can man do that? NO!.

If God can sanction and condone mass murder and genocide, that is exactly what his followers will learn from Him, and that is exactly what happened. That is what your God teaches us.

That is why I say that anyone who calls God a psychopath, and not the loving, protective father he or she is either an ignorant fool, a liar, a hypocrite or a coward, or maybe all four.

Sorry, but the words in the Bible are 100% truth, according to you. Perhaps, you have not read the Bible and the accounts of mass murder and genocide committed by your God.

They should carefully read the whole story, from Genesis to Revelation before they judge, otherwise they are judging on only limited, bigoted evidence.

That's what you do, too, many times.

How many of you would kill to protect your own? In that case you have no room to criticise God for doing exactly the same as you would.


Sorry, but I have morals and ethics in which I abhor violence of any kind, I simply could not kill anyone for any reason. I guess that makes me better than your God by a long shot.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 8:59:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 8:44:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:12:04 AM, uncung wrote:
Which God you talk about? Vishnu?

Are you relaly so dumb that you need to ask?

No, The True God, Jehovah, teh ne my king and master, Christ, worships.

I have no time whatever for false God's who are all really demons anyway.

LOL. Vishnu never killed anyone except demons. Even your God allows Satan to roam free influencing people like you. Your God is pure evil compared to Vishnu.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:06:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 8:59:19 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 8:44:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:12:04 AM, uncung wrote:
Which God you talk about? Vishnu?

Are you relaly so dumb that you need to ask?

No, The True God, Jehovah, teh ne my king and master, Christ, worships.

I have no time whatever for false God's who are all really demons anyway.

LOL. Vishnu never killed anyone except demons. Even your God allows Satan to roam free influencing people like you. Your God is pure evil compared to Vishnu.

Then he was killng his own tkind.

Satan's world is very much divided in itself and therefore cannot last.

True Christianity is 100% united and on God's side, there fore it will stand.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:07:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 8:57:23 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

No injustice at all, your God is psychopathic mass murderer, amongst other things. I think Dawkins nails it when he said:

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people, against Satan"s attacks, by using other humans to carry them out. At least if you read the accounts properly God joined in the execution, which is what they really were.

Satan is one you follow, we all know that. Your actions speak louder than your words.

On top of that, none died without being given a way out first. Had they obeyed the warnings, like the Ninehvites and the Gibeonites did, none need have died. God even protected the Gibeonites from those who became their enemies, and performed his greatest ever miracle to do so.

God wiped out almost every living thing on the planet in a flood.

Let's have a look at man's record shall we?

In WWII 2 alone, humans murdered a total of 48,231,700 http://warchronicle.com...

I don't recall who put together the numbers, but I remember them easily enough, God killed over 32 million people while Satan only killed 8 people.

That's men women children, "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes; many were totally indiscriminate killings.

Like when God ordered Moses to wipe out the Midianites; men, women children "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes.

Many were even killed because they refused to join in the murders.

That's what God did, too. Perhaps, those men learned that from your God.

Some were killed because they tried to change sides, even by the side they tried to join.

How many even today criticise their governments for ordering such wholesale murder, because murder it is, since they don"t have the authority to commit it?

And, your God has the authority for mass murder and genocide?

Now that is just one war. How many others have there been in history that have been carried out without God's authority?

The Crusades, witch burnings and Inquisitions, for a start.

And they have the nerve to call God a psychopath for defending his own people?

God is a psychopath for mass murdering and genocide.

At least, as the life giver, who can and will give life back to any he chooses out of those he has taken it from, he has the creator"s right to do so.

Can man do that? NO!.

If God can sanction and condone mass murder and genocide, that is exactly what his followers will learn from Him, and that is exactly what happened. That is what your God teaches us.

That is why I say that anyone who calls God a psychopath, and not the loving, protective father he or she is either an ignorant fool, a liar, a hypocrite or a coward, or maybe all four.

Sorry, but the words in the Bible are 100% truth, according to you. Perhaps, you have not read the Bible and the accounts of mass murder and genocide committed by your God.

They should carefully read the whole story, from Genesis to Revelation before they judge, otherwise they are judging on only limited, bigoted evidence.

That's what you do, too, many times.

How many of you would kill to protect your own? In that case you have no room to criticise God for doing exactly the same as you would.


Sorry, but I have morals and ethics in which I abhor violence of any kind, I simply could not kill anyone for any reason. I guess that makes me better than your God by a long shot.

Right, so you wouldn't protect your own family then?

Glad I'm not part of it.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:14:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:07:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 8:57:23 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

No injustice at all, your God is psychopathic mass murderer, amongst other things. I think Dawkins nails it when he said:

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people, against Satan"s attacks, by using other humans to carry them out. At least if you read the accounts properly God joined in the execution, which is what they really were.

Satan is one you follow, we all know that. Your actions speak louder than your words.

On top of that, none died without being given a way out first. Had they obeyed the warnings, like the Ninehvites and the Gibeonites did, none need have died. God even protected the Gibeonites from those who became their enemies, and performed his greatest ever miracle to do so.

God wiped out almost every living thing on the planet in a flood.

Let's have a look at man's record shall we?

In WWII 2 alone, humans murdered a total of 48,231,700 http://warchronicle.com...

I don't recall who put together the numbers, but I remember them easily enough, God killed over 32 million people while Satan only killed 8 people.

That's men women children, "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes; many were totally indiscriminate killings.

Like when God ordered Moses to wipe out the Midianites; men, women children "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes.

Many were even killed because they refused to join in the murders.

That's what God did, too. Perhaps, those men learned that from your God.

Some were killed because they tried to change sides, even by the side they tried to join.

How many even today criticise their governments for ordering such wholesale murder, because murder it is, since they don"t have the authority to commit it?

And, your God has the authority for mass murder and genocide?

Now that is just one war. How many others have there been in history that have been carried out without God's authority?

The Crusades, witch burnings and Inquisitions, for a start.

And they have the nerve to call God a psychopath for defending his own people?

God is a psychopath for mass murdering and genocide.

At least, as the life giver, who can and will give life back to any he chooses out of those he has taken it from, he has the creator"s right to do so.

Can man do that? NO!.

If God can sanction and condone mass murder and genocide, that is exactly what his followers will learn from Him, and that is exactly what happened. That is what your God teaches us.

That is why I say that anyone who calls God a psychopath, and not the loving, protective father he or she is either an ignorant fool, a liar, a hypocrite or a coward, or maybe all four.

Sorry, but the words in the Bible are 100% truth, according to you. Perhaps, you have not read the Bible and the accounts of mass murder and genocide committed by your God.

They should carefully read the whole story, from Genesis to Revelation before they judge, otherwise they are judging on only limited, bigoted evidence.

That's what you do, too, many times.

How many of you would kill to protect your own? In that case you have no room to criticise God for doing exactly the same as you would.


Sorry, but I have morals and ethics in which I abhor violence of any kind, I simply could not kill anyone for any reason. I guess that makes me better than your God by a long shot.

Right, so you wouldn't protect your own family then?

Protect from what? The only real danger is you, a follower of Satan.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:26:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:14:43 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:07:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 8:57:23 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

No injustice at all, your God is psychopathic mass murderer, amongst other things. I think Dawkins nails it when he said:

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people, against Satan"s attacks, by using other humans to carry them out. At least if you read the accounts properly God joined in the execution, which is what they really were.

Satan is one you follow, we all know that. Your actions speak louder than your words.

On top of that, none died without being given a way out first. Had they obeyed the warnings, like the Ninehvites and the Gibeonites did, none need have died. God even protected the Gibeonites from those who became their enemies, and performed his greatest ever miracle to do so.

God wiped out almost every living thing on the planet in a flood.

Let's have a look at man's record shall we?

In WWII 2 alone, humans murdered a total of 48,231,700 http://warchronicle.com...

I don't recall who put together the numbers, but I remember them easily enough, God killed over 32 million people while Satan only killed 8 people.

That's men women children, "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes; many were totally indiscriminate killings.

Like when God ordered Moses to wipe out the Midianites; men, women children "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes.

Many were even killed because they refused to join in the murders.

That's what God did, too. Perhaps, those men learned that from your God.

Some were killed because they tried to change sides, even by the side they tried to join.

How many even today criticise their governments for ordering such wholesale murder, because murder it is, since they don"t have the authority to commit it?

And, your God has the authority for mass murder and genocide?

Now that is just one war. How many others have there been in history that have been carried out without God's authority?

The Crusades, witch burnings and Inquisitions, for a start.

And they have the nerve to call God a psychopath for defending his own people?

God is a psychopath for mass murdering and genocide.

At least, as the life giver, who can and will give life back to any he chooses out of those he has taken it from, he has the creator"s right to do so.

Can man do that? NO!.

If God can sanction and condone mass murder and genocide, that is exactly what his followers will learn from Him, and that is exactly what happened. That is what your God teaches us.

That is why I say that anyone who calls God a psychopath, and not the loving, protective father he or she is either an ignorant fool, a liar, a hypocrite or a coward, or maybe all four.

Sorry, but the words in the Bible are 100% truth, according to you. Perhaps, you have not read the Bible and the accounts of mass murder and genocide committed by your God.

They should carefully read the whole story, from Genesis to Revelation before they judge, otherwise they are judging on only limited, bigoted evidence.

That's what you do, too, many times.

How many of you would kill to protect your own? In that case you have no room to criticise God for doing exactly the same as you would.


Sorry, but I have morals and ethics in which I abhor violence of any kind, I simply could not kill anyone for any reason. I guess that makes me better than your God by a long shot.

Right, so you wouldn't protect your own family then?

Protect from what? The only real danger is you, a follower of Satan.

NO, I do not follow Satabn, though it is ironic that you say that since Jesus was accused by such as you of only casting out demons by means of Satan.

Still I can't expect to avoid all of what happened to my King and master.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:36:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people, against Satan"s attacks, by using other humans to carry them out. At least if you read the accounts properly God joined in the execution, which is what they really were.

On top of that, none died without being given a way out first. Had they obeyed the warnings, like the Ninehvites and the Gibeonites did, none need have died. God even protected the Gibeonites from those who became their enemies, and performed his greatest ever miracle to do so.

Let's have a look at man's record shall we?

In WWII 2 alone, humans murdered a total of 48,231,700 http://warchronicle.com...

That's men women children, "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes; many were totally indiscriminate killings.

Many were even killed because they refused to join in the murders.

Some were killed because they tried to change sides, even by the side they tried to join.

How many even today criticise their governments for ordering such wholesale murder, because murder it is, since they don"t have the authority to commit it?

Now that is just one war. How many others have there been in history that have been carried out without God's authority?

And they have the nerve to call God a psychopath for defending his own people?

At least, as the life giver, who can and will give life back to any he chooses out of those he has taken it from, he has the creator"s right to do so.

Can man do that? NO!.

That is why I say that anyone who calls God a psychopath, and not the loving, protective father he or she is either an ignorant fool, a liar, a hypocrite or a coward, or maybe all four.

They should carefully read the whole story, from Genesis to Revelation before they judge, otherwise they are judging on only limited, bigoted evidence.

How many of you would kill to protect your own? In that case you have no room to criticise God for doing exactly the same as you would.


God is the Creator of everything, including the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. This is why He had His prophets write things like this;

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Jeremiah 32:
23: and they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey thy voice or walk in thy law; they did nothing of all thou didst command them to do. Therefore thou hast made all this evil come upon them.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Exodus 4:
10: But Moses said to the LORD, "Oh, my Lord, I am not eloquent, either heretofore or since thou hast spoken to thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of tongue."
11: Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
12: Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall speak."

Psalm 94
7: and they say, "The LORD does not see; the God of Jacob does not perceive."
8: Understand, O dullest of the people! Fools, when will you be wise?
9: He who planted the ear, does he not hear? He who formed the eye, does he not see?
10: He who chastens the nations, does he not chastise? He who teaches men knowledge,
11: the LORD, knows the thoughts of man, that they are but a breath.

Psalm 139
17: How precious to me are thy thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!


God's people don't even know where they get their thoughts from? They actually believe that there is a Satan and that he gives them evil thoughts. LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:27:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 11:28:04 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The deity is a homicidal maniac!

No, he is a lving father defending his loyal ones, nothing more.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:34:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 12:27:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 11:28:04 AM, JJ50 wrote:
The deity is a homicidal maniac!

No, he is a lving father defending his loyal ones, nothing more.

If you keep avoiding the prophecies that I share, it only shows you cowardly you are;

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

The Tree of the knowledge of good and evil has totally deceived God's people from understanding what the Tree of Life is.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 1:12:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people,

What does the almighty, all powerful, creator of everything need to defend his people from?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 2:24:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 1:12:12 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people,

What does the almighty, all powerful, creator of everything need to defend his people from?

Attack, both physical and spiritual from others.

If he had not done so he would soon have run out of people.

It is all very well being almighty, but if he can't or won't use that power in the protection of his own, what use is it? He certainly wouldn't be a loving creator would he.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 2:24:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 1:12:12 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people,

What does the almighty, all powerful, creator of everything need to defend his people from?

Attack, both physical and spiritual from others.

If he had not done so he would soon have run out of people.

It is all very well being almighty, but if he can't or won't use that power in the protection of his own, what use is it? He certainly wouldn't be a loving creator would he.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 2:58:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 2:24:22 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 1:12:12 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people,

What does the almighty, all powerful, creator of everything need to defend his people from?

Attack, both physical and spiritual from others.

If he had not done so he would soon have run out of people.

It is all very well being almighty, but if he can't or won't use that power in the protection of his own, what use is it? He certainly wouldn't be a loving creator would he.

There's nothing in this universe that God has to protect His people from. In fact, He didn't have to create people. He could have done fine with just bees, flowers, trees, beasts and birds. He didn't need water or air for His illusions to exist, either.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 3:06:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 2:24:22 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 1:12:12 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people,

What does the almighty, all powerful, creator of everything need to defend his people from?

Attack, both physical and spiritual from others.

Others... that he created. And you see no problem here?

If he had not done so he would soon have run out of people.

So why did he create that situation?

It is all very well being almighty, but if he can't or won't use that power in the protection of his own, what use is it? He certainly wouldn't be a loving creator would he.

A loving creator who creates a situation in which the creations he loves need to be protected so that he can use his power to protect them... that doesn't sound like love to me.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 3:06:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:06:07 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 8:59:19 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 8:44:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:12:04 AM, uncung wrote:
Which God you talk about? Vishnu?

Are you relaly so dumb that you need to ask?

No, The True God, Jehovah, teh ne my king and master, Christ, worships.

I have no time whatever for false God's who are all really demons anyway.

LOL. Vishnu never killed anyone except demons. Even your God allows Satan to roam free influencing people like you. Your God is pure evil compared to Vishnu.

Then he was killng his own tkind.

Satan's world is very much divided in itself and therefore cannot last.

True Christianity is 100% united and on God's side, there fore it will stand.

Daniel 2
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

Christianity will be destroyed by the end of this age. There is no Truth in Christianity because it's all an illusion like everything else in this make-believe world. Nothing will be left on this earth after the fire of God ( hot molten lava ) melts the crust of the earth into a lake of fire with sulfur.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 3:13:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 3:06:13 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/7/2015 2:24:22 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 1:12:12 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people,

What does the almighty, all powerful, creator of everything need to defend his people from?

Attack, both physical and spiritual from others.

Others... that he created. And you see no problem here?

If he had not done so he would soon have run out of people.

So why did he create that situation?

It is all very well being almighty, but if he can't or won't use that power in the protection of his own, what use is it? He certainly wouldn't be a loving creator would he.

A loving creator who creates a situation in which the creations he loves need to be protected so that he can use his power to protect them... that doesn't sound like love to me.

He didn't
The enemies of his people did, though obviously the blame really goes back to Satan, who was behind the efforts to destroy any who wanted to be loyal to God.

Satan couldn't destroy them himself so he influenced men to do it for him.

Why do you assume he made the situation?

His primary quality is love so he wouldn't exactly enjoy beng forced to destroy any..
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 3:15:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 3:13:23 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 3:06:13 PM, Double_R wrote:
Others... that he created. And you see no problem here?

If he had not done so he would soon have run out of people.

So why did he create that situation?

It is all very well being almighty, but if he can't or won't use that power in the protection of his own, what use is it? He certainly wouldn't be a loving creator would he.

A loving creator who creates a situation in which the creations he loves need to be protected so that he can use his power to protect them... that doesn't sound like love to me.

He didn't
The enemies of his people did, though obviously the blame really goes back to Satan, who was behind the efforts to destroy any who wanted to be loyal to God.

Satan couldn't destroy them himself so he influenced men to do it for him.

Why do you assume he made the situation?

Is there anything in existence that God did not create?
debate_power
Posts: 726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 3:28:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people, against Satan"s attacks, by using other humans to carry them out. At least if you read the accounts properly God joined in the execution, which is what they really were.

On top of that, none died without being given a way out first. Had they obeyed the warnings, like the Ninehvites and the Gibeonites did, none need have died. God even protected the Gibeonites from those who became their enemies, and performed his greatest ever miracle to do so.

Let's have a look at man's record shall we?

In WWII 2 alone, humans murdered a total of 48,231,700 http://warchronicle.com...

That's men women children, "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes; many were totally indiscriminate killings.

Many were even killed because they refused to join in the murders.

Some were killed because they tried to change sides, even by the side they tried to join.

How many even today criticise their governments for ordering such wholesale murder, because murder it is, since they don"t have the authority to commit it?

Now that is just one war. How many others have there been in history that have been carried out without God's authority?

And they have the nerve to call God a psychopath for defending his own people?

At least, as the life giver, who can and will give life back to any he chooses out of those he has taken it from, he has the creator"s right to do so.

Can man do that? NO!.

That is why I say that anyone who calls God a psychopath, and not the loving, protective father he or she is either an ignorant fool, a liar, a hypocrite or a coward, or maybe all four.

They should carefully read the whole story, from Genesis to Revelation before they judge, otherwise they are judging on only limited, bigoted evidence.

How many of you would kill to protect your own? In that case you have no room to criticise God for doing exactly the same as you would.


Oh, boo-hoo. I'm sure an immortal, omnipotent being is terribly offended that I think he doesn't seem like a terribly good guy.

God "is" a sadist. He knew well what he "did" when he created Satan. He knew well what he "did" when he punished an entire species for the actions of two people. He knew well what he "did" when he destroyed nearly all living organisms on Earth for no reason at all.
You can call me Mark if you like.
debate_power
Posts: 726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 3:31:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 3:28:50 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people, against Satan"s attacks, by using other humans to carry them out. At least if you read the accounts properly God joined in the execution, which is what they really were.

On top of that, none died without being given a way out first. Had they obeyed the warnings, like the Ninehvites and the Gibeonites did, none need have died. God even protected the Gibeonites from those who became their enemies, and performed his greatest ever miracle to do so.

Let's have a look at man's record shall we?

In WWII 2 alone, humans murdered a total of 48,231,700 http://warchronicle.com...

That's men women children, "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes; many were totally indiscriminate killings.

Many were even killed because they refused to join in the murders.

Some were killed because they tried to change sides, even by the side they tried to join.

How many even today criticise their governments for ordering such wholesale murder, because murder it is, since they don"t have the authority to commit it?

Now that is just one war. How many others have there been in history that have been carried out without God's authority?

And they have the nerve to call God a psychopath for defending his own people?

At least, as the life giver, who can and will give life back to any he chooses out of those he has taken it from, he has the creator"s right to do so.

Can man do that? NO!.

That is why I say that anyone who calls God a psychopath, and not the loving, protective father he or she is either an ignorant fool, a liar, a hypocrite or a coward, or maybe all four.

They should carefully read the whole story, from Genesis to Revelation before they judge, otherwise they are judging on only limited, bigoted evidence.

How many of you would kill to protect your own? In that case you have no room to criticise God for doing exactly the same as you would.


Oh, boo-hoo. I'm sure an immortal, omnipotent being is terribly offended that I think he doesn't seem like a terribly good guy.

God "is" a sadist. He knew well what he "did" when he created Satan. He knew well what he "did" when he punished an entire species for the actions of two people. He knew well what he "did" when he destroyed nearly all living organisms on Earth for no reason at all.

God would have known what was going to happen at any time.
You can call me Mark if you like.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 5:31:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 3:28:50 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people, against Satan"s attacks, by using other humans to carry them out. At least if you read the accounts properly God joined in the execution, which is what they really were.

On top of that, none died without being given a way out first. Had they obeyed the warnings, like the Ninehvites and the Gibeonites did, none need have died. God even protected the Gibeonites from those who became their enemies, and performed his greatest ever miracle to do so.

Let's have a look at man's record shall we?

In WWII 2 alone, humans murdered a total of 48,231,700 http://warchronicle.com...

That's men women children, "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes; many were totally indiscriminate killings.

Many were even killed because they refused to join in the murders.

Some were killed because they tried to change sides, even by the side they tried to join.

How many even today criticise their governments for ordering such wholesale murder, because murder it is, since they don"t have the authority to commit it?

Now that is just one war. How many others have there been in history that have been carried out without God's authority?

And they have the nerve to call God a psychopath for defending his own people?

At least, as the life giver, who can and will give life back to any he chooses out of those he has taken it from, he has the creator"s right to do so.

Can man do that? NO!.

That is why I say that anyone who calls God a psychopath, and not the loving, protective father he or she is either an ignorant fool, a liar, a hypocrite or a coward, or maybe all four.

They should carefully read the whole story, from Genesis to Revelation before they judge, otherwise they are judging on only limited, bigoted evidence.

How many of you would kill to protect your own? In that case you have no room to criticise God for doing exactly the same as you would.


Oh, boo-hoo. I'm sure an immortal, omnipotent being is terribly offended that I think he doesn't seem like a terribly good guy.

God "is" a sadist. He knew well what he "did" when he created Satan. He knew well what he "did" when he punished an entire species for the actions of two people. He knew well what he "did" when he destroyed nearly all living organisms on Earth for no reason at all.

He believed he had created jsurt another angel. He did not know that Satan would betray his trust.

Yes, I don;t doubt he knew that when he gave all his intelligent cretion free will he was creating the potential for evil, but he made all teh angels the same, and yet not all betrayed him.

The only way God could have prevented it, and the inevitable outcome, would have been to remove or reduce free will. He would never do that, though eh could do.

Howveer would yu want to be unable to make decisions for yourself?

If not, don't criticise God for granting yu the free will that you abuse to attack him, currently you are being hypocritical, yu are saying God was wrong to give angels and men the free will you are more than happy to abuse as you do.

You are obviosuly welcome to believe what yu want, but since you are obviously not interested in the truth there is nothing more to say.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 5:35:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 5:31:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

He believed he had created jsurt another angel. He did not know that Satan would betray his trust.

That proves God is not omniscient. Thanks for that.

Yes, I don;t doubt he knew that when he gave all his intelligent cretion free will he was creating the potential for evil, but he made all teh angels the same, and yet not all betrayed him.

That would entirely God's failure.

The only way God could have prevented it, and the inevitable outcome, would have been to remove or reduce free will. He would never do that, though eh could do.

Sure he could, you said your God can do anything. Changed your mind pretty fast.

Howveer would yu want to be unable to make decisions for yourself?

You already don't make decisions for yourself.

If not, don't criticise God for granting yu the free will that you abuse to attack him, currently you are being hypocritical, yu are saying God was wrong to give angels and men the free will you are more than happy to abuse as you do.

So what? All of it serves to prove Gods' failures.


You are obviosuly welcome to believe what yu want, but since you are obviously not interested in the truth there is nothing more to say.

Does that mean you'll stop preaching? YAH!!!
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
debate_power
Posts: 726
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 9:59:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 5:31:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 3:28:50 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people, against Satan"s attacks, by using other humans to carry them out. At least if you read the accounts properly God joined in the execution, which is what they really were.

On top of that, none died without being given a way out first. Had they obeyed the warnings, like the Ninehvites and the Gibeonites did, none need have died. God even protected the Gibeonites from those who became their enemies, and performed his greatest ever miracle to do so.

Let's have a look at man's record shall we?

In WWII 2 alone, humans murdered a total of 48,231,700 http://warchronicle.com...

That's men women children, "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes; many were totally indiscriminate killings.

Many were even killed because they refused to join in the murders.

Some were killed because they tried to change sides, even by the side they tried to join.

How many even today criticise their governments for ordering such wholesale murder, because murder it is, since they don"t have the authority to commit it?

Now that is just one war. How many others have there been in history that have been carried out without God's authority?

And they have the nerve to call God a psychopath for defending his own people?

At least, as the life giver, who can and will give life back to any he chooses out of those he has taken it from, he has the creator"s right to do so.

Can man do that? NO!.

That is why I say that anyone who calls God a psychopath, and not the loving, protective father he or she is either an ignorant fool, a liar, a hypocrite or a coward, or maybe all four.

They should carefully read the whole story, from Genesis to Revelation before they judge, otherwise they are judging on only limited, bigoted evidence.

How many of you would kill to protect your own? In that case you have no room to criticise God for doing exactly the same as you would.


Oh, boo-hoo. I'm sure an immortal, omnipotent being is terribly offended that I think he doesn't seem like a terribly good guy.

God "is" a sadist. He knew well what he "did" when he created Satan. He knew well what he "did" when he punished an entire species for the actions of two people. He knew well what he "did" when he destroyed nearly all living organisms on Earth for no reason at all.

He believed he had created jsurt another angel. He did not know that Satan would betray his trust.

That's nonsense. God would supposedly be omniscient if he were around.

Yes, I don;t doubt he knew that when he gave all his intelligent cretion free will he was creating the potential for evil, but he made all teh angels the same, and yet not all betrayed him.

He didn't just create the potential for evil. He created the very incarnation of evil, Satan. He knew what he was doing, anyway, so who cares?

The only way God could have prevented it, and the inevitable outcome, would have been to remove or reduce free will. He would never do that, though eh could do.

What, humans had free will at all? God didn't know what would happen to some humans when he created the universe? God created the universe a certain way that facilitated disbelief and sin, and knew that he was doing it. He knew which people would sin and which would not. Apparently, that did not affect him.

Plus, every human is a sinner, according to God. I never chose to be a sinner. I never had complete free will. God is guilty of collective punishment.

Howveer would yu want to be unable to make decisions for yourself?

Yes, I would, and to that end I'd like to abolish Yahweh.

If not, don't criticise God for granting yu the free will that you abuse to attack him, currently you are being hypocritical, yu are saying God was wrong to give angels and men the free will you are more than happy to abuse as you do.

I'm not being hypocritical if I point out the obvious flaws with God's moral character, so long as I do not claim moral superiority. Frankly, I don't believe morals are applicable to the natural and physical world (the only one).

You are obviosuly welcome to believe what yu want, but since you are obviously not interested in the truth there is nothing more to say.

I am interested in the truth, which is why I am a weak atheist and a scientist. I don't believe stuff until there is evidence for it.
You can call me Mark if you like.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:04:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 5:31:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 3:28:50 PM, debate_power wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people, against Satan"s attacks, by using other humans to carry them out. At least if you read the accounts properly God joined in the execution, which is what they really were.

On top of that, none died without being given a way out first. Had they obeyed the warnings, like the Ninehvites and the Gibeonites did, none need have died. God even protected the Gibeonites from those who became their enemies, and performed his greatest ever miracle to do so.

Let's have a look at man's record shall we?

In WWII 2 alone, humans murdered a total of 48,231,700 http://warchronicle.com...

That's men women children, "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes; many were totally indiscriminate killings.

Many were even killed because they refused to join in the murders.

Some were killed because they tried to change sides, even by the side they tried to join.

How many even today criticise their governments for ordering such wholesale murder, because murder it is, since they don"t have the authority to commit it?

Now that is just one war. How many others have there been in history that have been carried out without God's authority?

And they have the nerve to call God a psychopath for defending his own people?

At least, as the life giver, who can and will give life back to any he chooses out of those he has taken it from, he has the creator"s right to do so.

Can man do that? NO!.

That is why I say that anyone who calls God a psychopath, and not the loving, protective father he or she is either an ignorant fool, a liar, a hypocrite or a coward, or maybe all four.

They should carefully read the whole story, from Genesis to Revelation before they judge, otherwise they are judging on only limited, bigoted evidence.

How many of you would kill to protect your own? In that case you have no room to criticise God for doing exactly the same as you would.


Oh, boo-hoo. I'm sure an immortal, omnipotent being is terribly offended that I think he doesn't seem like a terribly good guy.

God "is" a sadist. He knew well what he "did" when he created Satan. He knew well what he "did" when he punished an entire species for the actions of two people. He knew well what he "did" when he destroyed nearly all living organisms on Earth for no reason at all.

He believed he had created jsurt another angel. He did not know that Satan would betray his trust.

Do you realize how stupid you are when you say stupid things like the statement above? Don't you realize that our Creator planned everything before He created everything?

Yes, I don;t doubt he knew that when he gave all his intelligent cretion free will he was creating the potential for evil, but he made all teh angels the same, and yet not all betrayed him.

The only way God could have prevented it, and the inevitable outcome, would have been to remove or reduce free will. He would never do that, though eh could do.

Howveer would yu want to be unable to make decisions for yourself?

If not, don't criticise God for granting yu the free will that you abuse to attack him, currently you are being hypocritical, yu are saying God was wrong to give angels and men the free will you are more than happy to abuse as you do.


You are obviosuly welcome to believe what yu want, but since you are obviously not interested in the truth there is nothing more to say.
uncung
Posts: 3,463
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 3:41:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 8:44:27 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:12:04 AM, uncung wrote:
Which God you talk about? Vishnu?

Are you relaly so dumb that you need to ask?

No, The True God, Jehovah, teh ne my king and master, Christ, worships.

I have no time whatever for false God's who are all really demons anyway.

Who is the guy called Jehovah?
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 4:15:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:09:01 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
One of the greatest injustices done to God by those who are either absolutely stupid, ignorant, hypocritical, or plain scared of admitting he exists, is to call him a psychopathic murderer or Genocidal.

Why is it such an injustice.

Everything he has done since Adam and Eve, has been in defence of his people, against Satan"s attacks, by using other humans to carry them out. At least if you read the accounts properly God joined in the execution, which is what they really were.

On top of that, none died without being given a way out first. Had they obeyed the warnings, like the Ninehvites and the Gibeonites did, none need have died. God even protected the Gibeonites from those who became their enemies, and performed his greatest ever miracle to do so.

Let's have a look at man's record shall we?

In WWII 2 alone, humans murdered a total of 48,231,700 http://warchronicle.com...

That's men women children, "guilty" and "innocent" ,pregnant, sick, ill, wounded, at work, at play, in hospitals and homes; many were totally indiscriminate killings.

Many were even killed because they refused to join in the murders.

Some were killed because they tried to change sides, even by the side they tried to join.

How many even today criticise their governments for ordering such wholesale murder, because murder it is, since they don"t have the authority to commit it?

Now that is just one war. How many others have there been in history that have been carried out without God's authority?

And they have the nerve to call God a psychopath for defending his own people?

At least, as the life giver, who can and will give life back to any he chooses out of those he has taken it from, he has the creator"s right to do so.

Can man do that? NO!.

That is why I say that anyone who calls God a psychopath, and not the loving, protective father he or she is either an ignorant fool, a liar, a hypocrite or a coward, or maybe all four.

They should carefully read the whole story, from Genesis to Revelation before they judge, otherwise they are judging on only limited, bigoted evidence.

How many of you would kill to protect your own? In that case you have no room to criticise God for doing exactly the same as you would.


It's pretty f*cked up how easy it is for what we would consider normal human beings to justify the whole sale slaughter of other people.

It's amazing how people moral compass and reasoning can be side step with "God talk"

What was that MCG ? God defending his people ? God using other people to kill other people ? God has the right as the life giver ?

Far too often people have justified in your case theory and say with ISIS in practice the killing of people based on a theological frame work of among other things the existence of a "God" and how that "God" gives commands and permission for one person or group to kill another person or group.

You know what sends up a red flag any so called "God" which is claimed by humans.........it's always humans that is has or wants some one or some group dead and it's up to you to make that happen.

Considering the all to human motives to kill one another and the need for said action of killing to be justified maybe just maybe we shouldn't lend credence to the idea that an all powerful, all knowing, supernatural personal being giving commands to humans to kill other humans and especially the command to kill man, woman, child just kill them...........kill them all.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2015 4:19:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://www.youtube.com...
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12