Total Posts:545|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The end is nigh

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

People often want JWs to stop calling, but when they do will be the time to really worry, and now the work as progressed onto three internet sites:

http://www.jw.org... the "Public" site for reading and downloading all publication, including videos free of charge, and available in more languages than I cared to count.

http://wol.jw.org... The "Library" site for bible study with access to even more publications and articles, as well as the reference bible
and

http://tv.jw.org... The "Television channel with a monthly broadcast, and access to many streaming videos.

All free of charge and no registration needed. The work must be nearing it"s completion to God"s standards.

After that it will be too late, the doors will be shut. God will have found all he feels he can find.

Don't be amongst the 6.5 billion, approximately, that would perish if the work was stopped tomorrow
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 8:44:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

Yes, you are heavily influenced by Satan considering you use his products every day, computers, internet, motorcycles, etc., and you have sex out of wedlock after being divorced, a high crime of God's commands. Your mail order succubus illegally forges your name on documents as her own. Then, you try to admonish yourself by preaching here, yet God sees what you do and will judge you very harshly because you make no efforts to break away from the Satan influenced lifestyle you lead.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

We can see what's going on in the world, much of the conflict is due to religious hatred of others.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

LOL. Sorry, Armageddon will not come tomorrow or the next day, week, year, century, millennia, etc. In fact, mankind will survive a very long time and will most likely be forced to find another planet to live on when the Sun eventually roasts us all.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

It doesn't matter, you have much bigger problems than that, trying to figure out of the 8 million you have so far, which of the 144.000 will make the grade.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

People often want JWs to stop calling, but when they do will be the time to really worry, and now the work as progressed onto three internet sites:

Internet sites are the work of Satan.

http://www.jw.org... the "Public" site for reading and downloading all publication, including videos free of charge, and available in more languages than I cared to count.

http://wol.jw.org... The "Library" site for bible study with access to even more publications and articles, as well as the reference bible
and

http://tv.jw.org... The "Television channel with a monthly broadcast, and access to many streaming videos.

All free of charge and no registration needed. The work must be nearing it"s completion to God"s standards.

After that it will be too late, the doors will be shut. God will have found all he feels he can find.

Don't be amongst the 6.5 billion, approximately, that would perish if the work was stopped tomorrow

LOL. Are you kidding me? I would much rather be part of those who perish horribly than have to spend one single minute with the insane JW's.

Who's with me on that one?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 8:45:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:59:34 AM, JJ50 wrote:
More garbage! MCB you have absolutely NO credibility.

No, more truth you don't dare accept.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 8:51:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 8:44:56 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

Yes, you are heavily influenced by Satan considering you use his products every day, computers, internet, motorcycles, etc., and you have sex out of wedlock after being divorced, a high crime of God's commands. Your mail order succubus illegally forges your name on documents as her own. Then, you try to admonish yourself by preaching here, yet God sees what you do and will judge you very harshly because you make no efforts to break away from the Satan influenced lifestyle you lead.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

We can see what's going on in the world, much of the conflict is due to religious hatred of others.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

LOL. Sorry, Armageddon will not come tomorrow or the next day, week, year, century, millennia, etc. In fact, mankind will survive a very long time and will most likely be forced to find another planet to live on when the Sun eventually roasts us all.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

It doesn't matter, you have much bigger problems than that, trying to figure out of the 8 million you have so far, which of the 144.000 will make the grade.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

People often want JWs to stop calling, but when they do will be the time to really worry, and now the work as progressed onto three internet sites:

Internet sites are the work of Satan.

http://www.jw.org... the "Public" site for reading and downloading all publication, including videos free of charge, and available in more languages than I cared to count.

http://wol.jw.org... The "Library" site for bible study with access to even more publications and articles, as well as the reference bible
and

http://tv.jw.org... The "Television channel with a monthly broadcast, and access to many streaming videos.

All free of charge and no registration needed. The work must be nearing it"s completion to God"s standards.

After that it will be too late, the doors will be shut. God will have found all he feels he can find.

Don't be amongst the 6.5 billion, approximately, that would perish if the work was stopped tomorrow

LOL. Are you kidding me? I would much rather be part of those who perish horribly than have to spend one single minute with the insane JW's.

Who's with me on that one?

No, I never joke about something as serious as that. If yu don;t like Christianity fine, yur choice, but you will get what you rprefer.

It is not me that foretlls this it is the true God himself, the one worshipped by Christ and the Apostles. Who in his usual way warns before he acts.

If only you knew the truth about the JWs instead of the lies Satan has spread, but then if you don't care enugh abotu truth to find out, you don't deserve the benefits, simple as.

Like God and Christ I have no sympathy for such as you, just pity. UNless yu ever decide to change of course.

I can speak with authority of my own on that because I too nce avoided them like the plague until I realise d they taught, and still teach, the truth from God's word.

Unlike you I believe in accepting truth, not running from it, whether or not I like it.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 9:01:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 8:51:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 8:44:56 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

Yes, you are heavily influenced by Satan considering you use his products every day, computers, internet, motorcycles, etc., and you have sex out of wedlock after being divorced, a high crime of God's commands. Your mail order succubus illegally forges your name on documents as her own. Then, you try to admonish yourself by preaching here, yet God sees what you do and will judge you very harshly because you make no efforts to break away from the Satan influenced lifestyle you lead.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

We can see what's going on in the world, much of the conflict is due to religious hatred of others.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

LOL. Sorry, Armageddon will not come tomorrow or the next day, week, year, century, millennia, etc. In fact, mankind will survive a very long time and will most likely be forced to find another planet to live on when the Sun eventually roasts us all.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

It doesn't matter, you have much bigger problems than that, trying to figure out of the 8 million you have so far, which of the 144.000 will make the grade.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

People often want JWs to stop calling, but when they do will be the time to really worry, and now the work as progressed onto three internet sites:

Internet sites are the work of Satan.

http://www.jw.org... the "Public" site for reading and downloading all publication, including videos free of charge, and available in more languages than I cared to count.

http://wol.jw.org... The "Library" site for bible study with access to even more publications and articles, as well as the reference bible
and

http://tv.jw.org... The "Television channel with a monthly broadcast, and access to many streaming videos.

All free of charge and no registration needed. The work must be nearing it"s completion to God"s standards.

After that it will be too late, the doors will be shut. God will have found all he feels he can find.

Don't be amongst the 6.5 billion, approximately, that would perish if the work was stopped tomorrow

LOL. Are you kidding me? I would much rather be part of those who perish horribly than have to spend one single minute with the insane JW's.

Who's with me on that one?

No, I never joke about something as serious as that. If yu don;t like Christianity fine, yur choice, but you will get what you rprefer.

It is not me that foretlls this it is the true God himself, the one worshipped by Christ and the Apostles. Who in his usual way warns before he acts.

If only you knew the truth about the JWs instead of the lies Satan has spread, but then if you don't care enugh abotu truth to find out, you don't deserve the benefits, simple as.

Satan is in control of you, so your words are empty.

Like God and Christ I have no sympathy for such as you, just pity.

Yes, I know, your God is pure evil.

I can speak with authority of my own on that because I too nce avoided them like the plague until I realise d they taught, and still teach, the truth from God's word.

Unlike you I believe in accepting truth, not running from it, whether or not I like it.

And yet, your actions are complete opposite of what you preach, which is why everyone here sees you as a liar and a hypocrite. Not one single person here supports anything you say. LOL.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 9:04:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

People often want JWs to stop calling, but when they do will be the time to really worry, and now the work as progressed onto three internet sites:

http://www.jw.org... the "Public" site for reading and downloading all publication, including videos free of charge, and available in more languages than I cared to count.

http://wol.jw.org... The "Library" site for bible study with access to even more publications and articles, as well as the reference bible
and

http://tv.jw.org... The "Television channel with a monthly broadcast, and access to many streaming videos.

All free of charge and no registration needed. The work must be nearing it"s completion to God"s standards.

After that it will be too late, the doors will be shut. God will have found all he feels he can find.

Don't be amongst the 6.5 billion, approximately, that would perish if the work was stopped tomorrow

You really need to get laid. You are starting to be be a depressing broken record preaching the end of times, a apocalyptic hollow threat that was echoed to every generation of Christians since the crucifixion of Jesus. You don't even know what your next tip will be let alone the fate of 6.5 billion honest folks.
It is possible the God of the bible is as deranged as you and both are reading from the same hymn. Get laid and you will feel much better about yourself and the world. Jesus never got that chance and died a very unfulfilled man with many unmet needs.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:08:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 9:04:21 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

People often want JWs to stop calling, but when they do will be the time to really worry, and now the work as progressed onto three internet sites:

http://www.jw.org... the "Public" site for reading and downloading all publication, including videos free of charge, and available in more languages than I cared to count.

http://wol.jw.org... The "Library" site for bible study with access to even more publications and articles, as well as the reference bible
and

http://tv.jw.org... The "Television channel with a monthly broadcast, and access to many streaming videos.

All free of charge and no registration needed. The work must be nearing it"s completion to God"s standards.

After that it will be too late, the doors will be shut. God will have found all he feels he can find.

Don't be amongst the 6.5 billion, approximately, that would perish if the work was stopped tomorrow

You really need to get laid. You are starting to be be a depressing broken record preaching the end of times, a apocalyptic hollow threat that was echoed to every generation of Christians since the crucifixion of Jesus. You don't even know what your next tip will be let alone the fate of 6.5 billion honest folks.
It is possible the God of the bible is as deranged as you and both are reading from the same hymn. Get laid and you will feel much better about yourself and the world. Jesus never got that chance and died a very unfulfilled man with many unmet needs.

No I don't need anything but to keep on servng God.

It is hard not to sound like a record when"all" you have is truth to tell.

However, the record is far from broken.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:13:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:08:35 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No I don't need anything but to keep on servng God.

But, everything you say contradicts everything you do, which is more along the lines of serving Satan. You use Satan's products every day, you have a mail order whore who you have sex with out of wedlock. She is a criminal who forges your name on legal documents.

You are one of Satan's minions.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,730
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:16:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think there's a point, in a poetic sense, that this society is run by "Satan." I don't see an evil metaphysical entity, but I do see a bunch of people who are lost in selfishness, that will die before they "wake up."
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:23:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 9:01:51 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 8:51:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 8:44:56 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

Yes, you are heavily influenced by Satan considering you use his products every day, computers, internet, motorcycles, etc., and you have sex out of wedlock after being divorced, a high crime of God's commands. Your mail order succubus illegally forges your name on documents as her own. Then, you try to admonish yourself by preaching here, yet God sees what you do and will judge you very harshly because you make no efforts to break away from the Satan influenced lifestyle you lead.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

We can see what's going on in the world, much of the conflict is due to religious hatred of others.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

LOL. Sorry, Armageddon will not come tomorrow or the next day, week, year, century, millennia, etc. In fact, mankind will survive a very long time and will most likely be forced to find another planet to live on when the Sun eventually roasts us all.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

It doesn't matter, you have much bigger problems than that, trying to figure out of the 8 million you have so far, which of the 144.000 will make the grade.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

People often want JWs to stop calling, but when they do will be the time to really worry, and now the work as progressed onto three internet sites:

Internet sites are the work of Satan.

http://www.jw.org... the "Public" site for reading and downloading all publication, including videos free of charge, and available in more languages than I cared to count.

http://wol.jw.org... The "Library" site for bible study with access to even more publications and articles, as well as the reference bible
and

http://tv.jw.org... The "Television channel with a monthly broadcast, and access to many streaming videos.

All free of charge and no registration needed. The work must be nearing it"s completion to God"s standards.

After that it will be too late, the doors will be shut. God will have found all he feels he can find.

Don't be amongst the 6.5 billion, approximately, that would perish if the work was stopped tomorrow

LOL. Are you kidding me? I would much rather be part of those who perish horribly than have to spend one single minute with the insane JW's.

Who's with me on that one?

No, I never joke about something as serious as that. If yu don;t like Christianity fine, yur choice, but you will get what you rprefer.

It is not me that foretlls this it is the true God himself, the one worshipped by Christ and the Apostles. Who in his usual way warns before he acts.

If only you knew the truth about the JWs instead of the lies Satan has spread, but then if you don't care enugh abotu truth to find out, you don't deserve the benefits, simple as.

Satan is in control of you, so your words are empty.

Like God and Christ I have no sympathy for such as you, just pity.

Yes, I know, your God is pure evil.

I can speak with authority of my own on that because I too nce avoided them like the plague until I realise d they taught, and still teach, the truth from God's word.

Unlike you I believe in accepting truth, not running from it, whether or not I like it.

And yet, your actions are complete opposite of what you preach, which is why everyone here sees you as a liar and a hypocrite. Not one single person here supports anything you say. LOL.

That last sentence was ratehr stupid, but typical of you. Not oen person? How do yu know? Have you ever asked any of the ones who have asked to be my friend? Any of the ones who read the posts but never psot themselves.

No, that was typically verya rrogant statement which is inevitably wrong..

Howver, whether anyne believes me or not is not my problem. As long as I continue to preach God's truth, if you refuse to believe it, that is your problem not miine.

After all there are currently abuot 6.5 billion people who don't believe God's word amd only about 8 milion that do.

It is your choice, and yours alone which group you belong to.

I may be a lot of tgis, but what I teach is how I live, so one thing I am not is a hypocrite.

I live by God's word, not by the letter of the law as the Jews were condemned for doing, but by principle united with God's mercy as he himself does.

I have every intention of complying with God's law when it becomes possible, and will do so as soon as it becomes possible.

God does not ask the impossible of us.

Had Satan's system not thrown yet another spanner in the works and changed its system for doing so, I would already be married in law as well as every other sense.

True I was a little foolish over relying on the system not changing, but that is my error and I am paying for it, by not being married yet. As well as by having to listen to the judgemental, pseudo-ethical statements of people like you, righteous in your own eyes not God"s, who don"t even know what morals and ethics really are.

By now I should have known better than to trust Satan's system for anything. I shan't do it again, my appointment with the British Embassy in Manila is already booked. As long as I can raise the money for the flight it will all go ahead this time. If I fail to raise the money, I shall simply have to change my appointment for a later one .

It is all very well thinking you are moral and ethical, but until you know how to temper them with mercy, you cannot be either.

It"s also all very well thinking you are righteous, but no-one is until God says so, and the time for that is not yet due.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:25:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:16:15 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
I think there's a point, in a poetic sense, that this society is run by "Satan." I don't see an evil metaphysical entity, but I do see a bunch of people who are lost in selfishness, that will die before they "wake up."

That is the effect Satan has. Or part of it anyway. It is how his sysatem has taught people to think, from the cradle on. Its "me first", which was the attitude he took on which started all this trouble.

God's way is "you first" not "me frst".
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:28:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:13:10 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:08:35 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No I don't need anything but to keep on servng God.

But, everything you say contradicts everything you do, which is more along the lines of serving Satan. You use Satan's products every day, you have a mail order whore who you have sex with out of wedlock. She is a criminal who forges your name on legal documents.

You are one of Satan's minions.

Nothing I say contradicts what I do. I teach love wisdom and justice from God, and like his love wisdom and justice it is tempered by his mercy.

I do not teach anything I would not and do not endeavur with all my heart to do.

I am nto asyng I always succeed, but I am human, not perfect, and I make mistakes and misjudgements, but as long as I work to recover from them God accepts my intentions.

That is what I teach, that is how I act and live.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:54:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

People often want JWs to stop calling, but when they do will be the time to really worry, and now the work as progressed onto three internet sites:

http://www.jw.org... the "Public" site for reading and downloading all publication, including videos free of charge, and available in more languages than I cared to count.

http://wol.jw.org... The "Library" site for bible study with access to even more publications and articles, as well as the reference bible
and

http://tv.jw.org... The "Television channel with a monthly broadcast, and access to many streaming videos.

All free of charge and no registration needed. The work must be nearing it"s completion to God"s standards.

After that it will be too late, the doors will be shut. God will have found all he feels he can find.

Don't be amongst the 6.5 billion, approximately, that would perish if the work was stopped tomorrow

God's people can't stop the destruction of all the flesh that's left on this planet when the earth begins to shake violently. There will NOT be any rapture of flesh because the flesh is of this world.

Hebrews 12
26: His voice then shook the earth; but now he has promised, "Yet once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heaven."

Isaiah 24
18: He who flees at the sound of the terror shall fall into the pit; and he who climbs out of the pit shall be caught in the snare. For the windows of heaven are opened, and the foundations of the earth tremble.
19: The earth is utterly broken, the earth is rent asunder, the earth is violently shaken.
20: The earth staggers like a drunken man, it sways like a hut; its transgression lies heavy upon it, and it falls, and will not rise again.

Genesis 6
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in mid-heaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."


Antichrists reject these prophecies about ALL flesh perishing in this age so that the spirit world can go on to the next age and experience life in their NEW FLESH in the NEW HEAVEN and EARTH.

Because of the flood that set up the last day event of hot molten lava flowing out through the broken up crust of the earth, the earth will end up looking like a lake of fire to end this first age. Nothing in this world will remain except the earth that will be used again in the next age but with a whole new generation of visible illusions ( flesh and other objects that man will observe ).
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:55:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:32:47 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
It sounds like, at least a little bit, you enjoy telling people that they will suffer while you won't.

He doesn't know that all flesh will perish by the end of this first age. No one will get out of this world with the body that they're experiencing life with in this age.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:13:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 8:45:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:59:34 AM, JJ50 wrote:
More garbage! MCB you have absolutely NO credibility.

No, more truth you don't dare accept.

You wouldn't know the 'truth' if it bit you on the backside!
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:14:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:32:47 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
It sounds like, at least a little bit, you enjoy telling people that they will suffer while you won't.

I think many of these end time nutters get off on the idea of others suffering!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:58:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 11:13:02 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/7/2015 8:45:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:59:34 AM, JJ50 wrote:
More garbage! MCB you have absolutely NO credibility.

No, more truth you don't dare accept.

You wouldn't know the 'truth' if it bit you on the backside!

Oh it did, and I knew it.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:01:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 11:14:18 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:32:47 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
It sounds like, at least a little bit, you enjoy telling people that they will suffer while you won't.

I think many of these end time nutters get off on the idea of others suffering!

They do get excited when they tell other sinners that they will go to hell for not believing in their false deities or go to their false gods and worship them.

I know the true program that our Creator named Eternal Life. This virtual reality we're experiencing has deceived most of His people.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:02:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:32:47 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
It sounds like, at least a little bit, you enjoy telling people that they will suffer while you won't.

I enjoy trying to tell them how they can avoid it. If any choose to accept God's warning.

I can but hope that one day one of them will actually ask, but in many ways I would ratehr they followed the link in my signature and ofund out for themselves.

The Ninehvites listened and were saved.

The Gibeonites listened and were not only saved but when former allies turned on them God performed his biggest ever miracle in thier defence.

Why not be like a Gibeonite or a Ninehvite, and live?

The bible is littered with such examples who asked God for mercy and got it in spades.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 12:02:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 11:58:15 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 11:13:02 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 2/7/2015 8:45:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:59:34 AM, JJ50 wrote:
More garbage! MCB you have absolutely NO credibility.

No, more truth you don't dare accept.

You wouldn't know the 'truth' if it bit you on the backside!

Oh it did, and I knew it.

You simply ignore the prophecies that I share in your posts because you do NOT possess the knowledge of God to understand them.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 4:11:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 12:02:14 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:32:47 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
It sounds like, at least a little bit, you enjoy telling people that they will suffer while you won't.

I enjoy trying to tell them how they can avoid it. If any choose to accept God's warning.

I can but hope that one day one of them will actually ask, but in many ways I would ratehr they followed the link in my signature and ofund out for themselves.

The Ninehvites listened and were saved.

The Gibeonites listened and were not only saved but when former allies turned on them God performed his biggest ever miracle in thier defence.

Why not be like a Gibeonite or a Ninehvite, and live?

The bible is littered with such examples who asked God for mercy and got it in spades.

What proportion of people who have sincerely listened to you have come out of it thinking that you're crazy?
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 5:19:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:28:21 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:13:10 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:08:35 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No I don't need anything but to keep on servng God.

But, everything you say contradicts everything you do, which is more along the lines of serving Satan. You use Satan's products every day, you have a mail order whore who you have sex with out of wedlock. She is a criminal who forges your name on legal documents.

You are one of Satan's minions.

Nothing I say contradicts what I do.

Everything you do contradicts what you say.

I teach love wisdom and justice from God, and like his love wisdom and justice it is tempered by his mercy.

LOL. You teach only hatred, death and destruction.

I do not teach anything I would not and do not endeavur with all my heart to do.

Liar.

I am nto asyng I always succeed, but I am human, not perfect, and I make mistakes and misjudgements, but as long as I work to recover from them God accepts my intentions.

Yes, you make many mistakes, we point them out continuously.

That is what I teach, that is how I act and live.

Liar.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 5:26:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 10:23:37 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

That last sentence was ratehr stupid, but typical of you. Not oen person? How do yu know? Have you ever asked any of the ones who have asked to be my friend? Any of the ones who read the posts but never psot themselves.

No, that was typically verya rrogant statement which is inevitably wrong..

Prove it.

Howver, whether anyne believes me or not is not my problem. As long as I continue to preach God's truth, if you refuse to believe it, that is your problem not miine.

All you do is cause conflict. No one wants to hear your crap. Funny, how you're the only one who doesn't get that.

After all there are currently abuot 6.5 billion people who don't believe God's word amd only about 8 milion that do.

Bs. You are in a tiny minority of idiots.

It is your choice, and yours alone which group you belong to.

I certainly wouldn't have anything to do with your group of deluded morons.

I may be a lot of tgis, but what I teach is how I live, so one thing I am not is a hypocrite.

Liar.

I live by God's word, not by the letter of the law as the Jews were condemned for doing, but by principle united with God's mercy as he himself does.

Liar.

I have every intention of complying with God's law when it becomes possible, and will do so as soon as it becomes possible.

Liar.

God does not ask the impossible of us.

Had Satan's system not thrown yet another spanner in the works and changed its system for doing so, I would already be married in law as well as every other sense.

That is a lie, you are having sex with a mail order whore out of wedlock after you've been divorced. Your username is plastered all over singles and sex websites.

True I was a little foolish over relying on the system not changing, but that is my error and I am paying for it, by not being married yet.

You will pay dearly when God judges you. You'll be roasting in hell.

As well as by having to listen to the judgemental, pseudo-ethical statements of people like you, righteous in your own eyes not God"s, who don"t even know what morals and ethics really are.

By now I should have known better than to trust Satan's system for anything. I shan't do it again, my appointment with the British Embassy in Manila is already booked. As long as I can raise the money for the flight it will all go ahead this time. If I fail to raise the money, I shall simply have to change my appointment for a later one .

Oh look, the hypocrite is going to try and make good with his God. LOL. Too late for that, you're already in the fire, dude.

It is all very well thinking you are moral and ethical, but until you know how to temper them with mercy, you cannot be either.

Bs, mercy has nothing to do with it.

It"s also all very well thinking you are righteous, but no-one is until God says so, and the time for that is not yet due.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 7:51:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

It's always "soon" with JW's. Armageddon is always just around the corner. Never mind the fact that Jesus said, regarding the very passage cited (Matt 24: 14), "this generation shall not pass til all these things be fulfilled."

There is a REASON that the JW's have to constantly redefine "this generation". A very good reason. It's because their theories are so far off-base, are such anachronisms, that they fail to realize that there IS no future Armageddon. That's why they never get anything right about it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 7:54:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 8:51:25 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 2/7/2015 8:44:56 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

Yes, you are heavily influenced by Satan considering you use his products every day, computers, internet, motorcycles, etc., and you have sex out of wedlock after being divorced, a high crime of God's commands. Your mail order succubus illegally forges your name on documents as her own. Then, you try to admonish yourself by preaching here, yet God sees what you do and will judge you very harshly because you make no efforts to break away from the Satan influenced lifestyle you lead.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

We can see what's going on in the world, much of the conflict is due to religious hatred of others.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

LOL. Sorry, Armageddon will not come tomorrow or the next day, week, year, century, millennia, etc. In fact, mankind will survive a very long time and will most likely be forced to find another planet to live on when the Sun eventually roasts us all.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

It doesn't matter, you have much bigger problems than that, trying to figure out of the 8 million you have so far, which of the 144.000 will make the grade.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

People often want JWs to stop calling, but when they do will be the time to really worry, and now the work as progressed onto three internet sites:

Internet sites are the work of Satan.

http://www.jw.org... the "Public" site for reading and downloading all publication, including videos free of charge, and available in more languages than I cared to count.

http://wol.jw.org... The "Library" site for bible study with access to even more publications and articles, as well as the reference bible
and

http://tv.jw.org... The "Television channel with a monthly broadcast, and access to many streaming videos.

All free of charge and no registration needed. The work must be nearing it"s completion to God"s standards.

After that it will be too late, the doors will be shut. God will have found all he feels he can find.

Don't be amongst the 6.5 billion, approximately, that would perish if the work was stopped tomorrow

LOL. Are you kidding me? I would much rather be part of those who perish horribly than have to spend one single minute with the insane JW's.

Who's with me on that one?

No, I never joke about something as serious as that. If yu don;t like Christianity fine, yur choice, but you will get what you rprefer.

It is not me that foretlls this it is the true God himself, the one worshipped by Christ and the Apostles. Who in his usual way warns before he acts.

If only you knew the truth about the JWs instead of the lies Satan has spread, but then if you don't care enugh abotu truth to find out, you don't deserve the benefits, simple as.

Like God and Christ I have no sympathy for such as you, just pity. UNless yu ever decide to change of course.

I can speak with authority of my own on that because I too nce avoided them like the plague until I realise d they taught, and still teach, the truth from God's word.

Oh, I don't avoid them. I always invite them in (the white ones, at least). I have NEVER had a 2nd visit, a follow-up, from them, even though the majority of them set up a date and time before they left. Apparently they kept coming back to your house. Perchance they perceived that you didn't know enough to counter their wild claims.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Varrack
Posts: 2,410
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 8:03:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

People often want JWs to stop calling, but when they do will be the time to really worry, and now the work as progressed onto three internet sites:

http://www.jw.org... the "Public" site for reading and downloading all publication, including videos free of charge, and available in more languages than I cared to count.

http://wol.jw.org... The "Library" site for bible study with access to even more publications and articles, as well as the reference bible
and

http://tv.jw.org... The "Television channel with a monthly broadcast, and access to many streaming videos.

All free of charge and no registration needed. The work must be nearing it"s completion to God"s standards.

After that it will be too late, the doors will be shut. God will have found all he feels he can find.

Don't be amongst the 6.5 billion, approximately, that would perish if the work was stopped tomorrow

Will non-JWs be saved?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 9:45:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 7:51:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

It's always "soon" with JW's. Armageddon is always just around the corner. Never mind the fact that Jesus said, regarding the very passage cited (Matt 24: 14), "this generation shall not pass til all these things be fulfilled."

There is a REASON that the JW's have to constantly redefine "this generation". A very good reason. It's because their theories are so far off-base, are such anachronisms, that they fail to realize that there IS no future Armageddon. That's why they never get anything right about it.

Armageddon is just a symbolic name for God killing off all the flesh before the end of this age. On the last day of this age, the earth will begin to shake violently just before hot molten lava pours out of the earth to melt the entire crust. This will complete Armageddon.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:51:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/7/2015 9:45:18 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:51:22 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 2/7/2015 7:54:53 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
The main part of the problem is that, though few have the courage to face it and try to break free, we are all indoctrinated, brainwashed, educated, call it what you will, by a system which is controlled by Satan, so we are all going to have to make an effort to break away from that, and if we try Satan is going to see who has stuck their heads up amongst the masses and will do all he can to get them back down again.

When you think about it, you really only have to watch the news to realise that something is well and truly screwed up somewhere, most people just don"t dare question it though, they don"t care enough for their fellow man. True they may care, but not enough to want to know what"s going on and why.

A sad state, but because of it, if Armageddon came tomorrow about 6.5 billion people would have to die.

That is why JWs are being encouraged to seek for humble, honest hearted ones to survive Armageddon with them. They want to see that figure come down as much as possible.

However we know that God will call a halt to the work soon, and then, as Christ said at Matthew 24:14, the end will soon follow on.

It's always "soon" with JW's. Armageddon is always just around the corner. Never mind the fact that Jesus said, regarding the very passage cited (Matt 24: 14), "this generation shall not pass til all these things be fulfilled."

There is a REASON that the JW's have to constantly redefine "this generation". A very good reason. It's because their theories are so far off-base, are such anachronisms, that they fail to realize that there IS no future Armageddon. That's why they never get anything right about it.

Armageddon is just a symbolic name for God killing off all the flesh before the end of this age.

Thanks, Saint Brad. You'll also be killed on or before Jan 24, 2015 after your 3 1/2 years of testimony just as all the other true prophets were, so you better prepare. Thanks for another example of your keen insight.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."