Jump to topic:

God's many crimes (Christianity)

debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 3:39:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
1. Premeditated mass murder by collective punishment of nearly the entire human race with the exceptions of Noah and his family

2. Premeditated mass murder by collective punishment of the firstborn son of every family in Egypt

3. Abetting every other mass murderer by creating Satan, the incarnation of evil

4. Condoning of genocide in the Middle East (as in the case of the Malachites')

5. Torture and sacrifice of his own kin

6. Threats of eternal torture directed at every human being on Earth

7. Terrorism of many counts, mainly in the Middle East

8. Other forms of intimidation on many other counts
You can call me Mark if you like.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:00:40 PM
At 2/7/2015 3:39:37 PM, debate_power wrote:
1. Premeditated mass murder by collective punishment of nearly the entire human race with the exceptions of Noah and his family

2. Premeditated mass murder by collective punishment of the firstborn son of every family in Egypt

3. Abetting every other mass murderer by creating Satan, the incarnation of evil

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:04:17 PM
At 2/7/2015 10:00:40 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Isaiah 45
7: I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

You ought to at least make an attempt to make God atone for his crimes. He is immoral if he rejects his code of morality.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:05:03 PM
At 2/7/2015 10:04:17 PM, debate_power wrote:

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

You ought to at least make an attempt to make God atone for his crimes. He is immoral if he rejects his code of morality.

Voltaire would be on the jury if he were still alive.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:07:36 PM

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

God created morals for His people to live by but since He plans on killing all the flesh of His people during this age, it didn't matter who was more immoral than another during this age. He only had to get His prophets and us saints to obey His commandments so that He could use us to testify to His knowledge so we could learn who we are in Him. He also taught us how He created us and how we'll live in Paradise after this world is destroyed according to His program called Eternal Life.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:10:17 PM
At 2/7/2015 10:07:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

God created morals for His people to live by but since He plans on killing all the flesh of His people during this age, it didn't matter who was more immoral than another during this age. He only had to get His prophets and us saints to obey His commandments so that He could use us to testify to His knowledge so we could learn who we are in Him. He also taught us how He created us and how we'll live in Paradise after this world is destroyed according to His program called Eternal Life.

Sorry. I just find it pathetic that just because he has more power, he's above the "insignificant" moral codes that he claims are naturally legitimate. He gave you codes to follow he doesn't even subscribe to, and you trust him to look after you?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:17:39 PM
At 2/7/2015 10:10:17 PM, debate_power wrote:

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

Sorry. I just find it pathetic that just because he has more power, he's above the "insignificant" moral codes that he claims are naturally legitimate. He gave you codes to follow he doesn't even subscribe to, and you trust him to look after you?

Sorry, but you're nothing but a character in His dream, too.
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 10:21:43 PM
At 2/7/2015 10:17:39 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 2/7/2015 10:10:17 PM, debate_power wrote:

Isaiah 45

Deuteronomy 32

Sorry, but you're nothing but a character in His dream, too.

The dream of a sadistic tyrant, no less.
heart_of_the_matter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2015 11:07:49 PM

To a person with temporal vision only (and not an eternal perspective) a person will come to the wrong conclusions about what is truly most important.

To just use your #1 accusation as an example:
"Premeditated mass murder by collective punishment of nearly the entire human race with the exceptions of Noah and his family"

--> Now to a being with eternal perspective...it changes into ---> premeditated mass ending of sin = mass ending of suffering (due to sins being prevented)...also many of those people (Esp. children!) who would have grown up into sin and lost their salvation (due to the whole world indoctrinating everyone into sin - their every thought being wickedness)...those people will now achieve salvation - as they will never sin.

Everyone at that time would be dead by now anyway...everyone dies. But what is ACTUALLY important is if a person achieves SALVATION or NOT.

In other words...ETERNITY matters most...and Earth life ...well not as much. but to the untrained, carnal, temporal mind...they think the few years they get on Earth means everything.